8.Asking why does Chad Passive Dawson have the moniker "Bad"

9.Pascals attempt at a 1 armed push up at the end of his fight against B-Hop

10.Pacman and Mosley's Love match with glove daps and hugs included

11.Joe Cortez

12.Larry Merchant

13. The Klit's brothers style

14. Pactard's love and worship of Manny Pacquiao

BoxingStill#1
Thanks for telling us what "Non thread worthy post" are by posting a non thread worthy post...

Genius ...
BoxingStill#1
That was a joke btw....

Oh and I think #13 is woth conversation....

How is a dominant fighting style not worth talking about? Lls
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Jun 6 2011, 08:37 AM) *
That was a joke btw....

Oh and I think #13 is woth conversation....

How is a dominant fighting style not worth talking about? Lls

Their style is known for being boring. Not to me though but this is the average casual boxing fan thoughts that are boring and non thread worthy. Either people get tired of talking about it or it turns into a hate/spam verbatim contest spat. FYI May vs Pac fight for example
Hops
Posts about how a retired fighter will beat anybody.
Walstan86
QUOTE (Hops @ Jun 6 2011, 10:26 AM) *
Posts about how a retired fighter will beat anybody.

My comments about Floyd are never about how he would fare against Pacquiao. They're always about trying to understand why he won't fight him.
Hops
Of course. My post was directed towards the Floydiots.
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 6 2011, 11:10 AM) *
My comments about Floyd are never about how he would fare against Pacquiao. They're always about trying to understand why he won't fight him.

No one really knows why except that Pacman's team won't agree to full on RANDOM OSDT throughout fight weeks. Like he said, "No Test, No Fight" simple as that. It takes two to tango if you wanna blame 1 you gotta look at the other also.
Walstan86
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jun 6 2011, 11:35 AM) *
... if you wanna blame 1 you gotta look at the other also.

Ok. Let's take a quick look at both. One fights all the time with no shortage of willing opponents to face him. The other... won't face him.
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 6 2011, 01:12 PM) *
Ok. Let's take a quick look at both. One fights all the time with no shortage of willing opponents to face him. The other... won't face him.

*SIGHS* Look at the TRUTH. One fights All the time but...Undeserving opponents who have been going downhill before he gets to them and wont fight the other because of his non understanding of his teams refusal of Random OSDT. While the other. doesn't have to fight anyone (check his bank statement), isn't fighting anyone, is willing to fight the other but with RANDOM OSDT and will be willing to take the same test. you do the math.
Walstan86
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jun 6 2011, 01:30 PM) *
While the other...is willing to fight the other but with RANDOM OSDT....

You keep saying "Pac's team" this and that. But here we have the guy himself saying that he'll take the tests. "Let's get it on." And Floyd's response has been?

"I want to prove to everyone that it wasnít me who didnít want the fight. Thatís why I made the concession to take anything [blood tests] he wants at any time. Even during the fight before the sixth round if he wanted! What else can I do? I hope we get the fight done soon. Letís get it on."--Pacquiao 11-12-2010

http://beatsboxingmayhem.com/2010/11/12/ma...itics-as-usual/
BoxingStill#1

QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 6 2011, 02:05 PM) *
You keep saying "Pac's team" this and that. But here we have the guy himself saying that he'll take the tests. "Let's get it on." And Floyd's response has been?

"I want to prove to everyone that it wasnít me who didnít want the fight. Thatís why I made the concession to take anything [blood tests] he wants at any time. Even during the fight before the sixth round if he wanted! What else can I do? I hope we get the fight done soon. Letís get it on."--Pacquiao 11-12-2010

http://beatsboxingmayhem.com/2010/11/12/ma...itics-as-usual/

..... thanks for sharing another example of a "non thread worthy post"....

I promise you guys if this thread shifts into the blood testing category it will be shut down quicker than it started...

Lmao!!
Walstan86
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Jun 6 2011, 04:31 PM) *
..... thanks for sharing another example of a "non thread worthy post"....

I promise you guys if this thread shifts into the blood testing category it will be shut down quicker than it started...

Lmao!!

Real mysterious. Must be an inside joke. Care to explain?
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 6 2011, 05:26 PM) *
Real mysterious. Must be an inside joke. Care to explain?

Oh no "inside" joke at all...

And yes, I will humor you.... even though there wasn't any mystery in my comment either..

1.) The topic of this thread is "REAL non-thread worthy Post"
2.) I was implying that the Random Blood Testing subject was yet another "REAL non thread worthy post"
3.) Furthermore I added that if this thread somehow falls into that category im sure it will be closed or simply moved to another location in the archives.....

Does this pretty much clear it up for us?...

Now back the topic...

I think another one would be .... PEDS!.....

Oh shit you covered that one already...sry dude

Walstan86
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Jun 6 2011, 06:07 PM) *
Oh no "inside" joke at all...

And yes, I will humor you.... even though there wasn't any mystery in my comment either..

1.) The topic of this thread is "REAL non-thread worthy Post"
2.) I was implying that the Random Blood Testing subject was yet another "REAL non thread worthy post"
3.) Furthermore I added that if this thread somehow falls into that category im sure it will be closed or simply moved to another location in the archives.....

Does this pretty much clear it up for us?...

Now back the topic...

I think another one would be .... PEDS!.....

Oh shit you covered that one already...sry dude

Ok. I see now. That's why I was confused. My post wasn't on the subject of random blood testing (it was about the absence of a response from Floyd to Pac's quoted statement ). thx.
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 6 2011, 06:57 PM) *
Ok. I see now. That's why I was confused. My post wasn't on the subject of random blood testing (it was about the absence of a response from Floyd to Pac's quoted statement ). thx.

Lol... now that's somethng worth talking about! ..lls

Walstan86
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Jun 6 2011, 07:42 PM) *
Lol... now that's somethng worth talking about! ..lls

lol. yeah I guess you're right.
mrwigi
and FUCK the klitscko style if thats wat u want to call it. I would like to see how they both did if they were 4 inches shorter and 50 pounds lighter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.