Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One thing WE DO KNOW about Mayweather
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
kdd
He straight out lied to BEN THOMPSON when they had their exclusive meeting. He USED ben to spread his lies. Ben asked him specifcally about ortiz fight..he said they were lies..
Everything he said to BEN was a Lie!
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (kdd @ Jun 8 2011, 09:04 PM) *
He straight out lied to BEN THOMPSON when they had their exclusive meeting. He USED ben to spread his lies. Ben asked him specifcally about ortiz fight..he said they were lies..

lol.......hhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha
ah man....hahahahhaha...aaaa....this is great lol hahahahhahahaha
aw man you guys find anything hahahahahahaha....i just lol'd right now out loud hahahaha
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (kdd @ Jun 8 2011, 08:04 AM) *

stfu. He didn't lie about that. Probably at that time the fight wasn't even no where near made or brought to the table officially. I can tell your a undercover pactard. be gone vile human.
Fitz
Ha ha
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jun 8 2011, 09:22 PM) *
stfu. He didn't lie about that. Probably at that time the fight wasn't even no where near made or brought to the table officially. I can tell your a undercover pactard. be gone vile human.

Get em' Wizard....lol
Cshel86
Man these Pactards are evolving and going out of their way to steal the thunder of this fight. Bottom line, it was a BIG deal from the anticipated Twitter announcement, to the official announcement, the location, and the list goes on. Fight Hype supports Mayweather, while boxing networks/staff (HBO/Showtime), writers (ESPN), and the other lost souls continue to be Pactards. They dont even have to admit the fact that they were hitting the "refresh" button every few minutes to see updates of this fight, lol. Dont get me wrong, Pacquiao is an exciting fighter, but his Promoter is killing his reputation. I actually wait to hear what Pacquiao has to say about certain issues, but Freddie "The Joke Coach" Roach goes out of his way to talk shit for him, smh. Who's excited about Mayweather/Ortiz?...possibly the whole world. Now...who's excited about Pacquiao/Marquez III?...<crickets chirping> Thanks Arum
kdd
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jun 8 2011, 08:22 AM) *

admitting the truth doesnt mean you will go against floyd. You can admit it and still be floyd fan if that is what your afraid of..

lmao...how delusional...of course they was preliminary talks..fight doesnt get made over night ..

Ben thompson knows that even tho he asked floyd in the recent conversation and floyd denied it. Ben knows but will never admit it.

it was strategic after boxing fans was informed that pac was fightin some one else and let it digest floyd comes out with his news. You really think floyd wakes up ..hey i want to fight this guy and lets do it matter of days? puhlease..how delusional...floyd wants you think like that.. You ever wonder why floyd is so silent when pac has no opponents? lol...

it is what it is
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (kdd @ Jun 8 2011, 09:06 AM) *
admitting the truth doesnt mean you will go against floyd. You can admit it and still be floyd fan if that is what your afraid of..

lmao...how delusional...of course they was preliminary talks..fight doesnt get made over night ..

Ben thompson knows that even tho he asked floyd in the recent conversation and floyd denied it. Ben knows but will never admit it.

it was strategic after boxing fans was informed that pac was fightin some one else and let it digest floyd comes out with his news. You really think floyd wakes up ..hey i want to fight this guy and lets do it matter of days? puhlease..how delusional...floyd wants you think like that.. You ever wonder why floyd is so silent when pac has no opponents? lol...

it is what it is

Im sure Floyed had Ortiz AND Berto in mind,.....

But Im also pretty sure he wasn't in negotiations with Ortiz at the time of the interview...

And even if they were,.. who gives a shit?.. fighers and promoters lie all the time to the media to prevent any rumors or leaks....

What if Floyed woulda tipped us that that fight was in mind, and then fell through?.. then you'd be bitchin that he is scarred of Ortiz also...

Bottom line is we all have a HELL OF A FIGHT to look forward to... Quit cryin about the particulars....

Lol.. we wont be talikng about unfair catch weights and past prime in any of these discussions .... this is another reason why we should all be happy for Floyeds challenge to the young champion....
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (kdd @ Jun 8 2011, 05:04 AM) *

You sound like a jilted chick.

You got proof jiltdd?

More importantly, who gives a shit? Business is business.
Snoop
Fighthype needs to start charging folks to start threads nowadays.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jun 8 2011, 04:05 PM) *

Agreed. I was contemplating starting one with a title like "Pacquaio fails blood test". That way when all these Floyd/Pac nuthuggers click on it and find it empty I would know I had stolen some of the time from them that they have taken from me sifting thru all the bullshit.
gravytrain
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 8 2011, 11:11 AM) *
Agreed. I was contemplating starting one with a title like "Pacquaio fails blood test". That way when all these Floyd/Pac nuthuggers click on it and find it empty I would know I had stolen some of the time from them that they have taken from me sifting thru all the bullshit.

don't do it, Lloyd. there will be 30 cats from the Philippines sailing up to Scotland on a bamboo boat looking for you if you mess with Pac like that.
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jun 8 2011, 11:05 AM) *

Lls...

Maybe a point system..

You start with X amount of points after you reach a certain 'weight'...

For every good thread you gain a point...

For every repeated, or stupid thread you lose one..

Idk.. im not really good a designing things like this but y'all know what I mean..
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 8 2011, 04:44 PM) *
don't do it, Lloyd. there will be 30 cats from the Philippines sailing up to Scotland on a bamboo boat looking for you if you mess with Pac like that.

Your probably right Gravy, and I dont think the pubs of my local area can absorb many more fake dvd sellers
HazConvictedFelonMane
They have very little else to say so they have to nit-pick. It's cool though. We're still overhead anyway. Manny is flat out lying to everyone when he says that he wants to fight Floyd Mayweather. We know that he really doesn't. Even if he does, his over protective coach won't allow it to happen. He's going to talk him out of it again. The bottom line mr. hater man, is that our guy Floyd is once again stepping up to a challenge. When he surmounts said challenge, it only proves once again that he is on a higher level than his counter part. Not that we actually played into the 'Manny's the greatest ever' hype in the first place. I know that when it was time to fight, it wasn't Floyd that was on ESPN explaining why he pulled out of the fight, it was Manny. The drug test excuse never flew because Manny, Freddie, Bob, and Manny's whole camp knew that Floyd wanted drug testing. They saw that signature on that contract and soiled themselves. The 8oz. reyes didn't push Floyd away, nor did the 10,000,000 penalty money. They were all out of stalling factors until it was nothing left for them to do but withdraw. They just wanted to make it seem like they wanted the fight, and they were sure they could get Floyd to disagree with one of their clauses so they could say he's scared. We know better! Between December 2009, to the present day, all that has happened is Bob Arum and Top Rank fighters (i.e. Chavez and Pacquiao) are ducking any fighter that's not under their banner. They're the cherry pickers and the ones that don't want any part of fighters that will stand a chance of beating them. As recent as last week, Bob was running his mouth about Floyd being scared da da dada dah blah blah blah, and last saturday he told Lou Dibella that his fighter is not a PPV fighter. Translation: Martinez is too good for Chavez. I'd rather Chavez fight Miguel Cotto.
News Flash asshole! It's not what you want. It's what the fans want! We want Chavez vs Martinez for that title. Chavez said he's down to fight whoever. Let him do him and fuck the game up by putting a middleweight in their with a weathered fighter from one weigh class below. Start a thread about bitch, since you're in a complaining mood. Nit-pick on Top Rank's many questionable acts instead of questioning something small about who denied what or lied about this. Manny lied about a few things. Arum's been handing out bribes. Someone let Manny get hung up with Oscar's hand in his pocket over that contract situation. Bitch about Manny being too afriad to fight a gy like Ortiz. He just wants to offer advice. Too bad he's not taking any of it himself.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (kdd @ Jun 8 2011, 08:06 AM) *

it is what it is

And how quiccly was Marquez the next opponent after the Mosley fight.. hell even before the fight I gurantee they knew he was next... Pac may want Floyd but his ppls don't.. that's obvious... we'll see after both of there fights what direction they go in.... Pac will prolly have some other trash opponent signed.. hell I wouldn't be suprised if we see Pac/Cotto 2...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.