Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The FightHype Radio Show
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
dhoward126
What's up guys? Ya'll already know Vivek and I are on every Wednesday and we already get all the love from the fans and we're very happy with the success of the show and your support. Please leave your comments, suggestions or whatever you want to drop below so we can see what ya'll are thinking. I'll be checking the board regularly to see what's on your minds. Thanks again and hear from you down below or on the air.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (dhoward126 @ Jun 8 2011, 09:38 PM) *
What's up guys? Ya'll already know Vivek and I are on every Wednesday and we already get all the love from the fans and we're very happy with the success of the show and your support. Please leave your comments, suggestions or whatever you want to drop below so we can see what ya'll are thinking. I'll be checking the board regularly to see what's on your minds. Thanks again and hear from you down below or on the air.

I listened in today. Was a very good show. Has a nice real time feel to it...not a studio generic driven show that is overly produced.

That one caller that was trying to make all those points about steroids, blood tests, the contract, Eddie Futch training Freddy Roach...etc (yep that dude)..he was all over the place and was going nowhere imo. I would have disconnected his ass but that's me. LMAO

All in all it was a very good show. I enjoyed the energy and the callers had knowledge.
dhoward126
Fight fans we are on the air right now! Check us out and give us a call. Plus I'll be in the Fight Hype chatroom on the front page answering questions.
Method
QUOTE (dhoward126 @ Jun 15 2011, 08:22 PM) *
Fight fans we are on the air right now! Check us out and give us a call. Plus I'll be in the Fight Hype chatroom on the front page answering questions.

Chatroom aint working.
dhoward126
QUOTE (Method @ Jun 15 2011, 09:53 PM) *
Chatroom aint working.

Go through the main page, not the message boards.
noWAYnoHOW
QUOTE (dhoward126 @ Jun 8 2011, 08:38 PM) *

yeah that dudes a fool. SMH
dhoward126
We are on the air right now bros and hos. I am also in the chatroom for the duration of the show, so drop on by, call us or see me in the chatroom.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.