Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH? (You Tube Video Interview with Chop-Chop Corley)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
kdd
at 3:38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB0Qb2huojg

you cant handle it.
Method
QUOTE (kdd @ Jun 9 2011, 02:41 AM) *

Ahhhahhaahahahahahahaha. It was Chop Chop's shoes??????????????????? Hahahahahahahaaha. Had Mosley's foot peeling off.
BoxingFan86
I bet Corley's still bitter, 'cause Floyd bodied him.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
At times it feels like we're getting flamed by another board. If this is the case, kudos gentlemen.
leonthegee
Can we handle what? Chop chops opinion who cares. We all know Floyds the betting line favorite. Why would Floyd have the same game plan as Mosley. Their not the same fighter at all. Chop chop has like 4 kids and he raises his dead brothers kids too. Hes ruining his chances of getting invited to Floyds camp. Im sure he can use the money.
Spyder
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 9 2011, 06:18 AM) *
At times it feels like we're getting flamed by another board. If this is the case, kudos gentlemen.

I think this is just the NEW Fighthype message board we've been hearing about.
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Method @ Jun 9 2011, 04:22 AM) *
Ahhhahhaahahahahahahaha. It was Chop Chop's shoes??????????????????? Hahahahahahahaaha. Had Mosley's foot peeling off.

LMAO!!!
BoxingStill#1
I trained and sparred with chop nearly two years ago...

Good guy if you ask me....

But his opinion is futile to me at this point....

No disrespect....
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (kdd @ Jun 9 2011, 03:41 PM) *

hmmmm I thought for a second on how to approach this thread.....still thinking....
okay look man...it's clear you dislike Floyd...fine
but look this is coming from Chop Chop...who got licked by Floyd....and this is clearly just his opinion. You are silly for taking this or making this more then what it is...not here to start anything just saying that's a bit much man.....
If this were true...what Chop Chop said then Floyd sure as hell wouldn't Take Ortiz who I think will be a tougher challenge then Pacman
but that's another story.....
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Jun 9 2011, 07:37 AM) *
I trained and sparred with chop nearly two years ago...

Good guy if you ask me....

But his opinion is futile to me at this point....

No disrespect....

Good stuff man.....you tap dat ass in there or what?

This is a good thread starter also. Only "name" guy I ever sparred with was Frank Gore RB 49ers and that was only for a few rds. He actually picked up on boxing pretty fast.

Other than that..been only golden gloves guys that never made it or was trying to make a name (not to knock them b/c they washed me up pretty good LOL)

I'd like to just hear some name FH crew has sparred with. Even if it was bullshit sparring?
caneman
All I know is between the Pactards and Floyd nutt mites, they have all got hit in the chin with more balls than Rock Hudson, Yogi Barra and RuPaul put together! Cot damn it! With that said props to PBF for going right to Ortiz for the belt...something pacman should have done when Berto had the belt!
anthonyaccurate
that's not "the truth", it's called "an opinion" learn the difference OP
these are truths

PAC fought marg at a catchweight for a title
PAC fought cotto at a catchweight for a title
PAC fought marg after a ko loss two fights earlier
PAC fought cotto after a tko loss two fights earlier
PAC fought mosely after a one sided dec loss two fights earlier
PAC fought hatton after a tko loss two fights earlier

iKeNjiro
QUOTE (anthonyaccurate @ Jun 9 2011, 11:07 PM) *
that's not "the truth", it's called "an opinion" learn the difference OP
these are truths

PAC fought marg at a catchweight for a title
PAC fought cotto at a catchweight for a title
PAC fought marg after a ko loss two fights earlier
PAC fought cotto after a tko loss two fights earlier
PAC fought mosely after a one sided dec loss two fights earlier
PAC fought hatton after a tko loss two fights earlier

ahhhh well put...but people will not get this till they both retire
then when history looks back on the tapes....we'll see who they speak of
the fact is gyms and fighters are trying to learn may....ahhh fuck it lol
good post
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Jun 9 2011, 08:15 AM) *

This is a good thread starter also. Only "name" guy I ever sparred with was Frank Gore RB 49ers and that was only for a few rds. He actually picked up on boxing pretty fast.

Other than that..been only golden gloves guys that never made it or was trying to make a name (not to knock them b/c they washed me up pretty good LOL)

I'd like to just hear some name FH crew has sparred with. Even if it was bullshit sparring?

I faired well with Chop for being amature....

Thing is im much bigger than him he wore himself a bit trying to move me..,.. but it all panned out because I wasn't nearly in shape..

The one who got out on him was a 17 yr old white boy by the name of Dusty....

He's the biggest name I've ever been in the ring with...but like I said, good guy..

JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Method @ Jun 9 2011, 03:22 AM) *

Not the best selling point....lol

This foo thought he was doin free advertisement... hahaha
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 9 2011, 07:38 AM) *
hmmmm I thought for a second on how to approach this thread.....still thinking....
okay look man...it's clear you dislike Floyd...fine
but look this is coming from Chop Chop...who got licked by Floyd....and this is clearly just his opinion. You are silly for taking this or making this more then what it is...not here to start anything just saying that's a bit much man.....
If this were true...what Chop Chop said then Floyd sure as hell wouldn't Take Ortiz who I think will be a tougher challenge then Pacman
but that's another story.....

This is also the same guy that said Mosley would KO Manny.
caneman
YEA THIS CHOP CHOP!
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (caneman @ Jun 9 2011, 05:34 PM) *
YEA THIS CHOP CHOP!

End Result

Nazim Richardson said it best, "Once you hit Mayweather, he will sprout wings and a tail and turn into a dragon."
caneman
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Jun 9 2011, 05:04 PM) *
End Result

Nazim Richardson said it best, "Once you hit Mayweather, he will sprout wings and a tail and turn into a dragon."

END RESULT WAS A UD FOR FLOTD!
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (caneman @ Jun 9 2011, 06:12 PM) *
END RESULT WAS A UD FOR FLOTD!

Did you watch that entire fight? Floyd faced adversity, adjusted to his opponent, then took care of business. He had Corley runnin' (not backin' up) around the ring, literally.
caneman
yes I watched the whole fight and seen what he did, lol, not sure I'll see anything quite like you but carry on bro!
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (caneman @ Jun 9 2011, 06:33 PM) *
yes I watched the whole fight and seen what he did, lol, not sure I'll see anything quite like you but carry on bro!

Got'cha! Off-topic, but how do you upload custom avatars? Whenever I try, I am told an error has occurred. I have "Image Scale On," so the size shouldn't matter.
neophyte7
Corley has not been the same since mayweather beat the shit out of him. the beating Mayweather gave him over 12 rounds has tampered with his brain...
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 9 2011, 06:40 PM) *
Corley has not been the same since mayweather beat the shit out of him. the beating Mayweather gave him over 12 rounds has tampered with his brain...

Exactly! This was 1 of my favorite Mayweather fights, along with his fights against N'dou, Gatti, Corrales, Marquez, and Mosley.

@Caneman... As far as Corley runnin' around the ring goes, go check out Round 8 of that fight. That's when the runnin' became obvious.
caneman
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Jun 9 2011, 05:40 PM) *
Got'cha! Off-topic, but how do you upload custom avatars? Whenever I try, I am told an error has occurred. I have "Image Scale On," so the size shouldn't matter.

Sig or avatars? In either case you have to use a hosting site like photobucket or image shack...you know that right?
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (caneman @ Jun 9 2011, 06:51 PM) *
Sig or avatars? In either case you have to use a hosting site like photobucket or image shack...you know that right?

Nah, I thought I could just copy and paste the original site's URL. Thanks!

EDIT: For some reason, I'm still gettin' this error... The error returned was:

You must be a registered user to view this board. Please login below or register a free acount today to join the FightHype community.

caneman
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 9 2011, 05:40 PM) *

His brain is already gone enough to admit wearing Victoria Secrets underwear!!!! lol

QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Jun 9 2011, 05:49 PM) *
Exactly! This was 1 of my favorite Mayweather fights, along with his fights against N'dou, Gatti, Corrales, Marquez, and Mosley.

@Caneman... As far as Corley runnin' around the ring goes, go check out Round 8 of that fight. That's when the runnin' became obvious.

bro I seen it! lolz
ufirst
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Jun 9 2011, 08:15 AM) *

I don't think "CHop" or anyone can predict what Floyd will do if that fight ever happens. He adjusts to whomever he's fighting as we've seen time and time again... I respect Chop but in no way do I think his opinion is valid.
BTW, just to throw my hat into the arena dude, I've sparred a bunch of rounds with Shamir Reyes, Roberto Astacio, a few with Maximino Cuevas and Jaffa Ballogou to name a couple when I was training for the Gloves--all really good guys-learned a lot from some of them.
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (ufirst @ Jun 9 2011, 07:18 PM) *
I don't think "CHop" or anyone can predict what Floyd will do if that fight ever happens. He adjusts to whomever he's fighting as we've seen time and time again... I respect Chop but in no way do I think his opinion is valid.
BTW, just to throw my hat into the arena dude, I've sparred a bunch of rounds with Shamir Reyes, Roberto Astacio, a few with Maximino Cuevas and Jaffa Ballogou to name a couple when I was training for the Gloves--all really good guys-learned a lot from some of them.

This is exactly what I've been sayin' for years. How can you train for a guy like that? A guy that knows how to adjust to your game-plan in damn near a matter of seconds. That's why nobody can't watch a tape and discover the blueprint to beatin' Mayweather.
Fitz
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Jun 10 2011, 09:21 AM) *
This is exactly what I've been sayin' for years. How can you train for a guy like that? A guy that knows how to adjust to your game-plan in damn near a matter of seconds. That's why nobody can't watch a tape and discover the blueprint to beatin' Mayweather.

Just post the link of what you want your AV to be. You are possibly pasting the websites URL and not the pics URL.
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 9 2011, 07:36 PM) *
Just post the link of what you want your AV to be. You are possibly pasting the websites URL and not the pics URL.

I'm postin' the image's URL (copy image location), but it still won't work. Here's the link, though... http://www.nowboxing.com/wp-content/upload...heTestShirt.jpg The dimensions are 300px by 300px, but I thought the "Image Scale" feature would take care of that.
Fitz
It works for me.
Fitz
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 9 2011, 08:17 PM) *

Maybe I have to have a certain amount of posts or somethin'.
caneman
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Jun 9 2011, 08:10 PM) *
Maybe I have to have a certain amount of posts or somethin'.

nope upload here bro! http://photobucket.com/
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (caneman @ Jun 9 2011, 09:35 PM) *
nope upload here bro! http://photobucket.com/

There we go. Thanks!
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Jun 10 2011, 07:26 AM) *
Did you watch that entire fight? Floyd faced adversity, adjusted to his opponent, then took care of business. He had Corley runnin' (not backin' up) around the ring, literally.

lol....we all know what happened...

@Caneman
okay so what he caught Floyd with a shot...shall the show the numerous times Pacman was caught with a shot?
The thing is he adjusted like Boxingfan86 said and he spanked that ass the rest of the way...
I am sure he will get caught by Victor Ortiz as well...it's the adjustment that comes next that makes me enjoy what this man does in the ring
But funny try...funny try...
Not trying to step on any toes or be disrespectful but what was the point of the video? FROM the looks of it you have something against Floyd
Fitz
Haha. Same AV's.

This is awkward.
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 10 2011, 12:23 AM) *
Haha. Same AV's.

This is awkward.

I just noticed that shit.

QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 9 2011, 10:03 PM) *

@Caneman
okay so what he caught Floyd with a shot...shall the show the numerous times Pacman was caught with a shot?
The thing is he adjusted like Boxingfan86 said and he spanked that ass the rest of the way...
I am sure he will get caught by Victor Ortiz as well...it's the adjustment that comes next that makes me enjoy what this man does in the ring
Not trying to step on any toes or be disrespectful but what was the point of the video? FROM the looks of it you have something against Floyd

Change your AV, man lol.

iKeNjiro
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Jun 10 2011, 01:55 PM) *
I just noticed that shit.

Change your AV, man lol.

lol when I get home i'll change it
although I thought we were starting a movement lol
kdd
F&# Bob arum.. i dont trust that dude at all. But all the signs are there.. Tim Bradley, Corley, Emanuel Steward, Mosely, even HBO exec.. you name it.. ALL signs r there that this dude is serously duckin pacquiao.. Only blind homers cant see it..and teddy atlas.. Mosely even said floyd tried to help him how to beat pacquiao....now thats sad..

BoxingFan86
QUOTE (kdd @ Jun 10 2011, 02:54 AM) *
F&# Bob arum.. i dont trust that dude at all. But all the signs are there.. Tim Bradley, Corley, Emanuel Steward, Mosely, even HBO exec.. you name it.. ALL signs r there that this dude is serously duckin pacquiao.. Only blind homers cant see it..and teddy atlas.. Mosely even said floyd tried to help him how to beat pacquiao....now thats sad..

<----- That would solve everything.
kdd
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Jun 10 2011, 02:59 AM) *
<----- That would solve everything.

your lil late
anthonyaccurate
QUOTE (kdd @ Jun 10 2011, 02:54 AM) *

-- ----------------------/

oh you mean like Floyd was duckin Cotto right? rolleyes_anim.gif
and how he ducked margarito too?
and now he's duckin PAC?

notice a pattern? all three fighters are controlled by whom?

I've noticed a ton of patterns when it comes to bob arum and the way he pumps
up his fighters and imfluences the boxing media.
anybody who doesn't see things your way are blind homers huh?
tedious thread btw
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (kdd @ Jun 10 2011, 03:12 AM) *
your lil late

You sure you about that? Are you 100% sure you wanna stick to that argument? Are you absolutely positive?

FF it to the 3:15 mark. This is right before the Mosley fight. Enough said, case closed.
iKeNjiro
Here's the real truth below
here ya go enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQlayWS7TNE&feature=feedu
caneman
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 9 2011, 09:03 PM) *

@Caneman

Dude get over it I have no beef about it other than all the PBF fans coming outta the woodwork acting like pactards and you taking the video so personal proves it! But if chop chop do it many fighters can! I give props to him as a great skilled boxer and going to Ortiz and the WBC belt, something team pac didn't when it was an easy win but excuse me if I don't think he is the next coming or ATG @ this point, the skills to be one yes! Your man s a great boxer now can you get over it now? Y'all are the ones that say he is untouchable now me!
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (caneman @ Jun 10 2011, 08:11 PM) *
Dude get over it I have no beef about it other than all the PBF fans coming outta the woodwork acting like pactards and you taking the video so personal proves it! But if chop chop do it many fighters can! I give props to him as a great skilled boxer and going to Ortiz and the WBC belt, something team pac didn't when it was an easy win but excuse me if I don't think he is the next coming or ATG @ this point, the skills to be one yes! Your man s a great boxer now can you get over it now? Y'all are the ones that say he is untouchable now me!

true my fault then....I misunderstood

now let's get back to boxing this was a very dumb thread....
thisneverworks
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Jun 9 2011, 06:49 PM) *

I loved that N'dou fight. I thought he was big and strong and Mayweather sat in the pocket and beat the shit out of him. I thought that was really impressive.
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (thisneverworks @ Jun 10 2011, 10:53 PM) *
I loved that N'dou fight. I thought he was big and strong and Mayweather sat in the pocket and beat the shit out of him. I thought that was really impressive.

yea like Foreman said
"Mayweather standing in the pocket like a matador" lol great stuff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.