Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shame... Epic Fail
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Walstan86
Just read Thompson's June 8 article in which Floyd makes several comments on Pacquiao and random blood testing, and never does Thompson call to Floyd's attention that Manny has said in the press that he'll take the tests.

There's no responsible excuse for dodging the fact. A simple mention, a simple question.... But nothing. Disgraceful.
Skillfull
Your talking rubbish. Dont you understand that pac can say what he wants but its bib arum that holds the lease. Pac is scared to fight pbf because he knows he cant win.. Pbf has suberb chin, speed and accuracy. Freddie and bib know they can make money fighting hasbeens. Ortiz would destroy marquez..but guess whos fighting marquez next?!
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 11 2011, 12:09 AM) *
Just read Thompson's June 8 article in which Floyd makes several comments on Pacquiao and random blood testing, and never does Thompson call to Floyd's attention that Manny has said in the press that he'll take the tests.

There's no responsible excuse for dodging the fact. A simple mention, a simple question.... But nothing. Disgraceful.

Yea man I mean you shouldn't thrash fighthype for missing a question
and actually it isn't work asking if he (Pacman) agreed to random testing up to the fight then the fight would be on

here's a video i'll leave you with please do watch the whole thing
as everything stated is from Pacquiao and his team
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQlayWS7TNE...t=FLujU99aTqbJo

enjoy it.....
Skillfull
No one ever wants to talk about bob arums corrupt past and his illegal history. Pac fans should be real and recognise that pac is being protected. Pbf should fight more and he should be more active but surely everyone should agree that all fighters in boxing taking proper drug tests is the right way to go?!
Pbf agreed to pay 10m every pound he would be over the limit to pacman but no one talks about that. He agreed to pacs terms!
Walstan86
You can't pretend that Pacquiao didn't say what he said. He said it. It's out there. It's done.

So now what does Floyd have to say about it? Nobody knows. Why? Because Fighthype is too afraid to bring it up in an interview that touches directly on the issue several times. It's a total whitewash. As Atlas would say, "a contract" between Fighthype and Floyd to not acknowledge the elephant in the room.
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 11 2011, 12:25 AM) *
You can't pretend that Pacquiao didn't say what he said. He said it. It's out there. It's done.

So now what does Floyd have to say about it? Nobody knows. Why? Because Fighthype is too afraid to bring it up in an interview that touches directly on the issue several times. It's a total whitewash. As Atlas would say, "a contract" between Fighthype and Floyd to not acknowledge the elephant in the room.

As i type this i'm in bed with my wife an I believe this is my 50th post よし (means good, yes, cool)
Did you watch that vid yet man? Watch that vid then come back an comment on what you thought.
look forward to reading what you had to say tomorrow

Everyone enjoy your day im off to sleep
Skillfull
Brilliant video
Skillfull
Bit quiet over there walstan..exposed.
Walstan86
QUOTE (Skillfull @ Jun 10 2011, 11:37 AM) *
Bit quiet over there walstan..exposed.

You jumped the tracks. Back to topic: The question Thompson inexcusably failed to ask.
Big Slim Sweet
Who cares? It's still not Manny's responsibility to take any tests above and beyond the ones he's already forced to submit to, same as every other boxer. If Mayweather wants a fight under the current rules, they can have a fight. Manny's not obligated to concede to any unnecessary stipulation. He's not.

Mayweather is the one preventing this fight from happening right now. Not Manny Pacquaio. This isn't Bob Arum's mumbo jumbo coming from my mouth. It's a fact.

Now, if Mayweather said OK FINE NO TESTING LET'S JUST FIGHT and Pacquiao/Roach/Arum responded with TOO LATE YOU MADE US MAD NOW NO FIGHT EITHER WAY, then it would be Pac's side preventing the fight from happening. As things stand right now, that's not the case.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (Skillfull @ Jun 10 2011, 11:18 AM) *
Your talking rubbish. Dont you understand that pac can say what he wants but its bib arum that holds the lease. Pac is scared to fight pbf because he knows he cant win.. Pbf has suberb chin, speed and accuracy. Freddie and bib know they can make money fighting hasbeens. Ortiz would destroy marquez..but guess whos fighting marquez next?!

BINGO!

Nay_Sayer
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 10 2011, 10:09 AM) *

Has Pacquiao signed the contract?
Walstan86
Guy says, "I'll take the test." Other guy says, "Take the test." F-ing ridiculous.
thehype
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 10 2011, 11:09 AM) *

laugh.gif

1) First and foremost, thanks for reading it. As much "hatred" there is out there for Floyd Mayweather, it's good to know that people like you are still eager to see what he has to say.

2) There's MUCH MORE to come from Floyd, so why don't you just sit back and patiently wait for it instead of ASSUMING that I, Ben Thompson, will not or have not brought that up to him.

3) I have seen the pre-Margarito fight video on YouTube where Manny Pacquiao says, "We agree all his demands. Yes, yes, yes," but I have NEVER heard Manny Pacquiao actually say, "Yes. I will take random blood and urine tests all the way up until the fight with NO CUT-OFF DATE!" KEEP IN MIND THAT VIDEO WAS TAKEN PRIOR TO AN EPISODE OF 24/7 WHERE MICHAEL KONCZ SAYS THEY ASKED FOR ANOTHER CUT-OFF DATE! Forget about what I do or don't call to attention to Floyd Maywether. I think the REAL SHAME is that NOBODY in the media has asked Manny Pacquiao how close to the fight is he willing to take random blood and urine tests. For a guy who said he was superstitious and reluctant to give blood close to a fight, I'd like to know, for the record, just how close to the fight he's actually willing to give blood. It's funny how perfectly his English sounds when he's in the gym kicking it with Amir Khan and the rest of his boys, but whenever the media asks him any questions regarding random testing with no cut-off dates, he looks like he's thinking hard on how to translate his answer into English. LOL.

Actually, I already know how the conversation with Floyd is going to go down.

BT: So Floyd, people wanted me to ask you if you were aware that prior to his fight with Margarito, Manny Pacquiao said he was willing to take the tests?

FM: He said he was willing to take the tests before, but he keeps asking for a cut-off date. First he wanted 30 days out. Then when we found the video, he said 24 days out. Like I said before, all that I ask is for everyone to be on an even playing field. Any fighter, not just Manny Pacquiao, but any fighter that fights me has to agree to take random blood and urine tests leading all the way up until the fight. Did he say he would do that?

BT: Well, not exactly, but he said he agreed to all of your demands, and when a reporter asked him if he put no limit on the pre-fight drug tests, he smiled, giggled and simply said, "Yes, yes, yes."

FM: All I want to know is how come we've never seen any contract with him agreeing to take the tests? Last time I checked, the last contract I saw, they were still asking for 24 days out.

BT: 21 days out? Damn. You haven't seen anything closer than that? 14 days? 7 days?

FM: Like I said before, the last contract that was shown to me said 24 days. We offered them 14 days in the mediation, but Bob Arum walked away.

Now, whether or not you like the answers that he gives you is a different story, however, I'm pretty sure the convo would probably go something like that. But PERSONALLY, I don't think Floyd Mayweather is the person that needs to be grilled by me or anyone in the media. In my opinion, Manny Pacquiao is the one who has yet to really clarify his position since negotiations first kicked off. I mean, first we were told he was afraid of needles...then we were told he was superstitious...then it went from 30 days out to 24 days out...then they turned down an offer for 14 days out...then months later, we're told he will do 14 days...then we hear 7 days...if you ask me, there seems to be a lot of different stories coming from Manny Pacquiao's side, not the other way around, so in order to clear up those stories, I think someone should be asking a lot more questions to Manny Pacquiao.

Oh, and for the record, I wouldn't consider it an epic fail if you actually read the interview. I mean, my goal is NOT to ensure that the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight actually takes place. My goal is simply to give ALL FIGHTERS an opportunity to speak their mind and reach out to their fans. I think I accomplished that and then some considering that even haters are reading it. LOL.

laugh.gif
Walstan86
First and foremost, thanks for the reply. I'll be patient. You can lay in Floyd's lap a golden opportunity to deliver an air-tight "gotcha!" response (if he's inclined) by citing these words from Pac's mouth. Let Floyd cement him into upholding this position forever:

"I...feel the fans deserve the Mayweather fight. I want to prove to everyone that it wasnít me who didnít want the fight. Thatís why I made the concession to take anything [blood tests] he wants at any time. Even during the fight before the sixth round if he wanted! What else can I do? I hope we get the fight done soon. Letís get it on." Pacquiao, Nov. 12, 2011

http://beatsboxingmayhem.com/2010/11/12/ma...itics-as-usual/
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 10 2011, 01:24 PM) *
First and foremost, thanks for the reply. I'll be patient. You can lay in Floyd's lap a golden opportunity to deliver an air-tight "gotcha!" response (if he's inclined) by citing these words from Pac's mouth. Let Floyd cement him into upholding this position forever:

"I...feel the fans deserve the Mayweather fight. I want to prove to everyone that it wasnít me who didnít want the fight. Thatís why I made the concession to take anything [blood tests] he wants at any time. Even during the fight before the sixth round if he wanted! What else can I do? I hope we get the fight done soon. Letís get it on." Pacquiao, Nov. 12, 2011

You spend way to much Gotdamn time thinking about this shit. Man live your life cause it's not promised. SMDH. Pacquiao don't care about you so climb down off his testicles, and contribute more to society than orbiting some dudes Ballocks.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 10 2011, 12:24 PM) *
laugh.gif

1) First and foremost, thanks for reading it. As much "hatred" there is out there for Floyd Mayweather, it's good to know that people like you are still eager to see what he has to say.

2) There's MUCH MORE to come from Floyd, so why don't you just sit back and patiently wait for it instead of ASSUMING that I, Ben Thompson, will not or have not brought that up to him.

3) I have seen the pre-Margarito fight video on YouTube where Manny Pacquiao says, "We agree all his demands. Yes, yes, yes," but I have NEVER heard Manny Pacquiao actually say, "Yes. I will take random blood and urine tests all the way up until the fight with NO CUT-OFF DATE!" KEEP IN MIND THAT VIDEO WAS TAKEN PRIOR TO AN EPISODE OF 24/7 WHERE MICHAEL KONCZ SAYS THEY ASKED FOR ANOTHER CUT-OFF DATE! Forget about what I do or don't call to attention to Floyd Maywether. I think the REAL SHAME is that NOBODY in the media has asked Manny Pacquiao how close to the fight is he willing to take random blood and urine tests. For a guy who said he was superstitious and reluctant to give blood close to a fight, I'd like to know, for the record, just how close to the fight he's actually willing to give blood. It's funny how perfectly his English sounds when he's in the gym kicking it with Amir Khan and the rest of his boys, but whenever the media asks him any questions regarding random testing with no cut-off dates, he looks like he's thinking hard on how to translate his answer into English. LOL.

Actually, I already know how the conversation with Floyd is going to go down.

BT: So Floyd, people wanted me to ask you if you were aware that prior to his fight with Margarito, Manny Pacquiao said he was willing to take the tests?

FM: He said he was willing to take the tests before, but he keeps asking for a cut-off date. First he wanted 30 days out. Then when we found the video, he said 24 days out. Like I said before, all that I ask is for everyone to be on an even playing field. Any fighter, not just Manny Pacquiao, but any fighter that fights me has to agree to take random blood and urine tests leading all the way up until the fight. Did he say he would do that?

BT: Well, not exactly, but he said he agreed to all of your demands, and when a reporter asked him if he put no limit on the pre-fight drug tests, he smiled, giggled and simply said, "Yes, yes, yes."

FM: All I want to know is how come we've never seen any contract with him agreeing to take the tests? Last time I checked, the last contract I saw, they were still asking for 24 days out.

BT: 21 days out? Damn. You haven't seen anything closer than that? 14 days? 7 days?

FM: Like I said before, the last contract that was shown to me said 24 days. We offered them 14 days in the mediation, but Bob Arum walked away.

Now, whether or not you like the answers that he gives you is a different story, however, I'm pretty sure the convo would probably go something like that. But PERSONALLY, I don't think Floyd Mayweather is the person that needs to be grilled by me or anyone in the media. In my opinion, Manny Pacquiao is the one who has yet to really clarify his position since negotiations first kicked off. I mean, first we were told he was afraid of needles...then we were told he was superstitious...then it went from 30 days out to 24 days out...then they turned down an offer for 14 days out...then months later, we're told he will do 14 days...then we hear 7 days...if you ask me, there seems to be a lot of different stories coming from Manny Pacquiao's side, not the other way around, so in order to clear up those stories, I think someone should be asking a lot more questions to Manny Pacquiao.

Oh, and for the record, I wouldn't consider it an epic fail if you actually read the interview. I mean, my goal is NOT to ensure that the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight actually takes place. My goal is simply to give ALL FIGHTERS an opportunity to speak their mind and reach out to their fans. I think I accomplished that and then some considering that even haters are reading it. LOL.

laugh.gif

You're a better man than I am Ben. You went and explained in detail to this guy and I applaud you for that. Folks need to get over it. If the fight happens it happens, If it don't it don't. Don't know why these folks are in such a rush to watch Manny get the beard beat off his face.
Walstan86
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jun 10 2011, 03:39 PM) *
You spend way to much Gotdamn time thinking about this shit. Man live your life cause it's not promised. SMDH. Pacquiao don't care about you so climb down off his testicles, and contribute more to society than orbiting some dudes Ballocks.

Ballocks and testicles. awesome contribution.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Just read the interview on the front page Ben, good work. Way off topic, but I'm curious as to who he's playing basketball with out there? He said some draft prospects, but do you know which ones? I know, not a boxing question, but I'm curious.

thehype
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 10 2011, 03:24 PM) *

I'm not looking for a "gotcha" response....I think that's the problem with the media in the first place.

laugh.gif

But just to clarify, are those words REALLY coming from the mouth of Manny Pacquiao? Because I, for one, have never even heard of a website called Beats, Boxing, and Mayhem...nor do I even know why Congressman Pacquiao would even take the time to conduct such a lengthy interview with a site that nobody has ever heard of. I mean, as smoothly as that interview read, one would think that Pacquiao would have come up with an answer like that when it posed to him in the video, and yet, instead, what you got was a quick, short, "I agree to all of his demands. Yes, yes, yes." So honestly, I have to SERIOUSLY QUESTION whether or not that's a real interview that Manny Pacquiao actually did.

But hey, it wouldn't be the first time where people suspected there was a fake Manny Pacquiao doing interviews with unsuspecting "media" folks. I mean, just in April, there was an interview with him on some other small website I never heard of...boxscorenews or something like that....where Pacquiao, sounding more irritated than normal, allegedly goes on record and says he has no problem making 135 and would be willing to fight Marquez at that weight:

"But I can say that I know I can make 135 pounds right now. I walk around weighing 142 when I'm not training so I can drop down to 135 and fight there."

So does that mean fans can expect to see a much desired fight with Manny Pacquiao's stalker, Juan Manuel Marquez?

"I can make 135 pounds. I know he is there. Who else is at 135 pounds?" he asked.

So are these TRULY the words of Manny Pacquiao? It appears some of your friends in Pacland were suspicious of the interview:

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=193981

And if they ARE the words of Manny Pacquiao, then why the hell isn't he fighting Marquez at 135? That's a question I'd like you to lay in Pacquiao's lap a golden opportunity for a "gotcha" response. Cite THOSE words to him and let me know what he says.

laugh.gif
thehype
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jun 10 2011, 03:42 PM) *
You're a better man than I am Ben. You went and explained in detail to this guy and I applaud you for that. Folks need to get over it. If the fight happens it happens, If it don't it don't. Don't know why these folks are in such a rush to watch Manny get the beard beat off his face.

laugh.gif
thehype
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Jun 10 2011, 03:55 PM) *
Just read the interview on the front page Ben, good work. Way off topic, but I'm curious as to who he's playing basketball with out there? He said some draft prospects, but do you know which ones? I know, not a boxing question, but I'm curious.

No clue, but if I remember, I'll ask him next time we speak.
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 10 2011, 12:55 PM) *
Guy says, "I'll take the test." Other guy says, "Take the test." F-ing ridiculous.

I ask again, has Pacquiao signed the contract?
Walstan86
QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 10 2011, 04:46 PM) *
But just to clarify, are those words REALLY coming from the mouth of Manny Pacquiao? Because I, for one, have never even heard of a website called Beats, Boxing, and Mayhem...nor do I even know why Congressman Pacquiao would even take the time to conduct such a lengthy interview with a site that nobody has ever heard of. I mean, as smoothly as that interview read, one would think that Pacquiao would have come up with an answer like that when it posed to him in the video, and yet, instead, what you got was a quick, short, "I agree to all of his demands. Yes, yes, yes." So honestly, I have to SERIOUSLY QUESTION whether or not that's a real interview that Manny Pacquiao actually did.

omg. What the hell kind of journalist are you? Just ask him what he thinks about what Pac reportedly said. The world's not gonna end. And besides, what part of "I agree to all of his demands. Yes, yes, yes" don't you understand?
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Skillfull @ Jun 10 2011, 11:18 AM) *

I don't necessarily think Manny's scared of Floyd, it's Bob Arum as you said. Arum knows the truth, but Manny actually thinks he has a chance. If Arum wasn't involved, this fight may've happened a long time ago (assumin' Pac would agree to the testin' with no cutoff date). Like Lou Dibella said, "Make a differentiation between the business of boxin' and the sport of boxin'. Bob Arum has been a brilliant businessman for boxin', but he's been an atrocity for the sport of boxin'."

QUOTE (Skillfull @ Jun 10 2011, 11:24 AM) *
No one ever wants to talk about bob arums corrupt past and his illegal history. Pac fans should be real and recognise that pac is being protected. Pbf should fight more and he should be more active but surely everyone should agree that all fighters in boxing taking proper drug tests is the right way to go?!
Pbf agreed to pay 10m every pound he would be over the limit to pacman but no one talks about that. He agreed to pacs terms!

This is what I've be tryin' to bring to people's attention, but they seem to have a bad case of tunnel vision.

QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Jun 10 2011, 11:59 AM) *
Who cares? It's still not Manny's responsibility to take any tests above and beyond the ones he's already forced to submit to, same as every other boxer. If Mayweather wants a fight under the current rules, they can have a fight. Manny's not obligated to concede to any unnecessary stipulation. He's not.

Mayweather is the one preventing this fight from happening right now. Not Manny Pacquaio. This isn't Bob Arum's mumbo jumbo coming from my mouth. It's a fact.

Now, if Mayweather said OK FINE NO TESTING LET'S JUST FIGHT and Pacquiao/Roach/Arum responded with TOO LATE YOU MADE US MAD NOW NO FIGHT EITHER WAY, then it would be Pac's side preventing the fight from happening. As things stand right now, that's not the case.

I used to blame both fighters for the fight not happenin', but once I did my research, I was no longer oblivious of the truth. Neither of those guys are the blame (personally), it's Bob Arum. Just imagine how this would've played out if Manny wasn't with Top Rank. Somethin' to think about!
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 10 2011, 10:41 PM) *
omg. What the hell kind of journalist are you? Just ask him what he thinks about what Pac reportedly said. The world's not gonna end. And besides, what part of "I agree to all of his demands. Yes, yes, yes" don't you understand?

I dont speak for Ben or the FH forum mate, but seriously, try not to be such an ass. This is a respectful quality forum which benefits from the fact that mostly everyone tries to get on. If you cant manage that theres no point in you being here.
Walstan86
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 10 2011, 06:42 PM) *
I dont speak for Ben or the FH forum mate, but seriously, try not to be such an ass. This is a respectful quality forum which benefits from the fact that mostly everyone tries to get on. If you cant manage that theres no point in you being here.

No antagonism intended. Just plain talk, respectfully.
bosco
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 10 2011, 04:41 PM) *

Walstan86....why are you putting so much weight on Pacquiao saying he will agree to all the demands and even take a test during the 6th round. Floyd don't wanna hear that nonsense. Floyd wants a written contract saying it. If it's not in a written contract then it's meaningless and Floyd doesn't have to respond to that gibberish. If Floyd says take the test and we got a fight and Pacquiao says I agree then the rest is up to the promoters. Your question should be directed at Al Haymon and not Floyd.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 10 2011, 04:41 PM) *

AYY bro this aint the site to bitch about your petty needs of clarification... if you dont like it then move around.. why the fucc cant you juss sit bacc and enjoy what you read... he doesnt go into work thinkin about how hes gonna please you...

idkk where the fucc you get off thinkin that ppl gotta do what you say and what you want.. you aint special. itd be impossible for Ben to please everybody in his interview and articles... why dont you ask floyd yourself what he thinks?.. go ask manny if hes really gonna take the drug test... its not as easy as it sounds foo... THE WORLDS NOT GONNA END.
JONdaCON817
Ben... God Bless you bro.. you have the patience of a saint.. i woulda said FUCC YOU and deleted his ass juss to make a long story short... lmao

regardless of what some of these remedial muh fuccuhs think i genuinely appreciate your shyt... and even if i didnt i wouldnt bitch about it, ide juss move on to the next article or the next website...
Walstan86
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jun 10 2011, 07:19 PM) *
AYY bro this aint the site to bitch about your petty needs of clarification... if you dont like it then move around.. why the fucc cant you juss sit bacc and enjoy what you read... he doesnt go into work thinkin about how hes gonna please you...

idkk where the fucc you get off thinkin that ppl gotta do what you say and what you want.. you aint special. itd be impossible for Ben to please everybody in his interview and articles... why dont you ask floyd yourself what he thinks?.. go ask manny if hes really gonna take the drug test... its not as easy as it sounds foo... THE WORLDS NOT GONNA END.

"bitch fucc bitch fucc." great.
Walstan86
QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 10 2011, 07:15 PM) *
Floyd don't wanna hear that nonsense. Floyd wants a written contract saying it. ... Floyd doesn't have to respond to that gibberish. ....

Floyd can speak for himself.
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 11 2011, 08:47 AM) *

Did you watch my video yet? Watch it man
and not trying to attack you but this thread is a fail (epic)
Now quit playing and watch my videoan share your thoughts
bosco
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 10 2011, 06:47 PM) *

And Pacquiao and Arum can speak for themselves so quit asking these stupid questions and beat it scumbag
bosco
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 10 2011, 07:29 PM) *

Yo ikeNijro...this dude has a one track mind...he saw the video but he just doesn't care...This meathead keep asking the same question over and over again.
Walstan86
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 10 2011, 08:29 PM) *

Who are you? Do you have different handles at different message boards? Who am I talking to?
Walstan86
QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 10 2011, 08:43 PM) *
And Pacquiao and Arum can speak for themselves so quit asking these stupid questions and beat it scumbag

Are you Bosco from ESPN/TTR/WeBL? Or did you just hijack Bosco's handle?
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 11 2011, 09:56 AM) *
Who are you? Do you have different handles at different message boards? Who am I talking to?

Huh? lol you sound crazy man
i never ever ever signed up on a forum before here
My names Kendall i use iKenjiro
I didn't attack my man I asked you to watch a video which i mis spelled video with videoan lol
any who you got guys on here calling you all sorts of names i simply asked you to watch a video
hoping it would enlighten you since you lack information
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 10 2011, 03:41 PM) *

Hey Roach Brain....Get out of Here!
gravytrain
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 10 2011, 03:24 PM) *

why are you worried about what Pac says? the guy running his site aired out Koncz in an article on here and Arum or Koncz weren't honoring what Pac wanted for testing. Pac said he just didn't want blood testing day before the fight and they were still talking about 14 day cutoffs. where was Pac telling them to let him speak for himself.

it doesn't matter what Pac says, it matters what Arum wants in the contract
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
I really admire what Ben has done for this site and what he is doing for the online community but that doesn't mean I have to agree with everything he says.

To be honest right now it seems like the world according to Hype everything that comes out of Floyd's mouth is the gospel truth. Quite recently Hype alluded o some 'inside info' (my words) that the reason PBF wasn't fighting recently was due to tax issues. Method (who knows a thing or two about financial services, LOL) pretty much smashed that theory to pieces and Hype just went quiet about it.

It's like G. Leon, he used to believe everything that came out of Floyd's mouth as well and we saw how that went.

That being said I have no problem with Floyd presenting his side of the argument, and it is refreshing to at least hear him comment on some of the accusations, some of it I believe and some of it I think is bogus. However the way it is presented on this site, the inferences, and if Hype pretends he doesn't want you to read between the lines he is dreaming, if Floyd said it then it must be true.

I would've liked Hype to ask him why he didn't sign his half of the $75 million deal that was presented. But again perhaps that is yet to come in another one of his hard hitting pieces with Floyd.

Ortiz should be a decent warm-up for Pac and it may mean he gets to dust off those orange panties.
caneman
word and honestly PBF nut mites are getting as bad as pactards! lol!
FightHypeRules
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 10 2011, 08:14 PM) *
I really admire what Ben has done for this site and what he is doing for the online community but that doesn't mean I have to agree with everything he says.

To be honest right now it seems like the world according to Hype everything that comes out of Floyd's mouth is the gospel truth. Quite recently Hype alluded o some 'inside info' (my words) that the reason PBF wasn't fighting recently was due to tax issues. Method (who knows a thing or two about financial services, LOL) pretty much smashed that theory to pieces and Hype just went quiet about it.

It's like G. Leon, he used to believe everything that came out of Floyd's mouth as well and we saw how that went.

That being said I have no problem with Floyd presenting his side of the argument, and it is refreshing to at least hear him comment on some of the accusations, some of it I believe and some of it I think is bogus. However the way it is presented on this site, the inferences, and if Hype pretends he doesn't want you to read between the lines he is dreaming, if Floyd said it then it must be true.

I would've liked Hype to ask him why he didn't sign his half of the $75 million deal that was presented. But again perhaps that is yet to come in another one of his hard hitting pieces with Floyd.

pretty much.
SmartyBeardo
I couldn't care less about FMJ's comments. I am interested in his September 17 fight though.
JONdaCON817
I'm sayin... I dnt agree with every post but why the hell would I make a thread cryin about... I'm not attention deprived... I ain't trolling on a website and I ain't bitchin about a FREE service that someone is doin for me... there's other websites that'll feed you lies to your hearts content.. they'll tell you what you wanna hear to get subscribers and keep there fans.. I juss dnt appreciate ppl hatin on someones good hard work...

Idkk what the goal was in postin that ishh....
Skillfull
This fight is never going to happen. Bob arum is hateful and jealous of floyd since leaving top rank. Pac fans i respect mannys skills too but please do dome research and find out why there is an smell of fruad around top rank. Bob arum is known for bribing judges. Bob arum is known for having fighters on steriods. All i ask is check his history and then make your mind up.
Col Reb
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Jun 10 2011, 11:59 AM) *

You are 100% correct. While I like Floyd's willingness to clean up the sport, Nevada needs to be the ones making the changes. Why hasn't he spoken in front of the commission about this? If he did such a thing, with media coverage about the whole deal, he might be able to do this. Put the media and political pressure on the commission, not Pac.
thehype
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 10 2011, 11:14 PM) *

Ortiz should be a decent warm-up for Pac and it may mean he gets to dust off those orange panties.

1) It wasn't recently and I never "went quiet"...nor have I EVER said what comes out of Floyd's mouth is the gospel truth. The question was, why isn't Floyd fighting and the answer, or "inside info", that I was given was tax purposes. Simple as that. I never said that was a VALID reason...I never said that was a GOOD reason...I simply said that's what I was told. That's it. Then Method (who knows a thing or two about financial services, LOL) analyzed that theory to death as to why he was of the opinion that that it was not a valid reason for Mayweather not wanting to fight on a particular date (November I believe). I mean, okay, that's great. Kudos to Method for flexing his knowledge about financial services, but at the end of the day, that's the reason that I was told for them not liking the November date. I believe I said I have no idea about what his financial situation was or who he had advising him...maybe it was valid, but bad, advice given to him, maybe he should get with Method, maybe it was a bullshit reason...who fucking knows...but all I simply said was that was the reason that I had heard for him not liking the date. Now, whether you believed him or not, that's up to you, but I NEVER said I stand by his decision or every word that he says. Please, at least get that straight. I believe what I know and I believe what I see, and thus far, what I believe is that Bob Arum has not been interested in making the fight. I never laid the blame on Floyd, nor have I ever laid the blame on Manny...all I know is from what I've seen, and what I've heard, from BOTH camps - not just Floyd's side, but Manny's side as well - it's Bob Arum who is using the issue of testing to put this fight on the backburner. That's the only thing that you should be getting out of reading between any of my lines....

2) The problem is that you don't even read between all of the lines that I put out there thoroughly...either that or you simply take out of it what you want. For example, the $75 million deal that you're asking about. If you PAID ATTENTION AND REALLY READ IT, then you would know that I NEVER SAID MAYWEATHER'S SIDE WAS PRESENTED WITH THE OFFER. THE LETTER OF INTENT WAS PRESENTED TO TOP RANK PROMOTIONS...IT WAS NEVER PRESENTED TO MAYWEATHER'S SIDE, SO WHY THE HELL WOULD I ASK FLOYD MAYWEATHER ABOUT A $75 MILLION DEAL THAT HE HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF? Come on, man. Didn't really intend to "shout" with the caps, but sometimes, I really think fans only see what they want to see.

3) No, I'm nothing like that guy, so please don't ever compare me to him again. I don't want to read that kind of bullshit on my own fucking website again...you get what I mean?
Walstan86
Question for you Ben. Here are your own words from the front page:

"Personally, I'd much rather go straight to the horse's mouth and let the fighters themselves explain what's going on. From my experience you get the truth from them a lot more than you get the truth from those who are really looking out for themselves."

I trust this means that on the issue of Pacquiao's willingness to concede to all of Floyd's testing demands, you believe the truth of Pacquiao's words when he says that he agrees to take whatever tests Floyd wants. After all, they're from the horse's mouth.

Patiently awaiting your next interview installment.....
caneman
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 11 2011, 04:10 PM) *
Question for you Ben. Here are your own words from the front page:

"Personally, I'd much rather go straight to the horse's mouth and let the fighters themselves explain what's going on. From my experience you get the truth from them a lot more than you get the truth from those who are really looking out for themselves."

I trust this means that on the issue of Pacquiao's willingness to concede to all of Floyd's testing demands, you believe the truth of Pacquiao's words when he says that he agrees to take whatever tests Floyd wants. After all, they're from the horse's mouth.

Patiently awaiting your next interview installment.....

Did your parents ever tell you don't run with a knife in your hand? They were wrong, please run with a knife in your hand 3-5 times per day! Thanks in advance! lol
laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.