Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ben Thompson not bias? pff..from the horses mouth
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
kdd

"Some people might liken an accomplishment like that to the year that Mark mcgwire had in 1999 when he hit 65 home runs and drove in a league-leading 147 runs while only having 145 hits, the highest RBI-per-hit-tally for a season in baseball history. JUST SOMETHIN TO THINK ABOUT"

First of all, let me start by saying i dont like to read examiner and scoop from boxinginsider becuz they tend to be very bias towards manny. IT is what it is. Second, ben thompson is just as bad if not worse.

Ok, Why would you say that? you assserted with a false premise. and why didnt you write about this before mayweather family said anything about steroids. Does mayweather family have an agenda? Are the mayweather family credible?(i know they were drugdealers at one point but different kind of drugs..not A-side meth) ok..

I would like to know, how come mosely didnt go on this kind of run and feat.He was on steroids. Actually that boy almost got knocked out by forrest. What about fernando vargas? he got knocked out. What about james toney? what about...well no one . I know its wrong for me to compare BASEBALL to BOXING. atleast you had mcgwire,sosa and bonds. IN boxing you have manny pacquiao, 5'6 and 140 somethin pounder...becuz mayweather family said so. Actually i think it was A-SIDE meth what they said. ben..is A-SIDE meth better than steroids?

Truth is mayweather never asked any kind of drug testing before even when he called out mosely when may was still at a lightweight. You want to know Mosely KO ratio at that time? look it up lazy bums..

floyd doest know but something about pacquiao makes him nervous. Perhaps scared..They dont know its a-side meth or steroids..quite frankly they dont want to know.
And if you know anything about negotiating , mayweather is not negotiating its called a deal breaker/road block/hiding/jail free card/ducking/quacking..

"If thereís one thing greater than the quest for an undefeated record, itís the fear of losing it."
BoxingFan86
If you're lucky, Ben will take the bait and give you an reaction.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (kdd @ Jun 11 2011, 01:34 AM) *
"Some people might liken an accomplishment like that to the year that Mark mcgwire had in 1999 when he hit 65 home runs and drove in a league-leading 147 runs while only having 145 hits, the highest RBI-per-hit-tally for a season in baseball history. JUST SOMETHIN TO THINK ABOUT"

First of all, let me start by saying i dont like to read examiner and scoop from boxinginsider becuz they tend to be very bias towards manny. IT is what it is. Second, ben thompson is just as bad if not worse.

Ok, Why would you say that? you assserted with a false premise. and why didnt you write about this before mayweather family said anything about steroids. Does mayweather family have an agenda? Are the mayweather family credible?(i know they were drugdealers at one point but different kind of drugs..not A-side meth) ok..

I would like to know, how come mosely didnt go on this kind of run and feat.He was on steroids. Actually that boy almost got knocked out by forrest. What about fernando vargas? he got knocked out. What about james toney? what about...well no one . I know its wrong for me to compare BASEBALL to BOXING. atleast you had mcgwire,sosa and bonds. IN boxing you have manny pacquiao, 5'6 and 140 somethin pounder...becuz mayweather family said so. Actually i think it was A-SIDE meth what they said. ben..is A-SIDE meth better than steroids?

Truth is mayweather never asked any kind of drug testing before even when he called out mosely when may was still at a lightweight. You want to know Mosely KO ratio at that time? look it up lazy bums..

floyd doest know but something about pacquiao makes him nervous. Perhaps scared..They dont know its a-side meth or steroids..quite frankly they dont want to know.
And if you know anything about negotiating , mayweather is not negotiating its called a deal breaker/road block/hiding/jail free card/ducking/quacking..

"If thereís one thing greater than the quest for an undefeated record, itís the fear of losing it."

Dude get a fucking life. No one cares what you think. You don't like it don't read it plain and simple. Get a life or a girl to lay with or a man if that's what you prefer. Either your someone from Pac's camp, a Pac nut gobbler, or a troll. Either way you are doing nothing to enhance the forum so kick rocks.
thehype
QUOTE (kdd @ Jun 11 2011, 03:34 AM) *

LOL. Sure...I'll take the bait since I got some free time....

I didn't assert with any false premise whatsoever. I gave you an example of what some people might compare his streak to...and it's a legit example because I've heard people bring it up in gyms, in barber shops, in grocery stores, all over the place. HOWEVER, that being said, I think you're missing my point. What I'm saying is that sometimes, when people see things that appear to be phenomenal, incredible, extraordinary, unbelievable, and never been done before, they start to ask questions and wonder how it was achievable. Whether it was McGwire and Sosa chasing the record in 98, with Sosa hitting 66 and McGwire hitting 70...whether it was Bonds breaking the record with 73 home runs despite having never hit as many as 50 in any other season...whether it was Lance Armstrong dominating the Tour de France and winning 7 times....whether it was Usain Bolt smashing world records in track...whether it was Venus and Serena Williams dominating on the tennis courts...people are ALWAYS going to be curious and wonder how athletes are able to achieve things and dominate in such a manner that's never been seen before. There's no denying that. Simply google any of those names and you'll see that at one point or another, each one of them were under suspicion by somebody at some time. That's not to say that any of them are guilty of anything at all. My only point was that when people see phenomenal performances like that, some of them begin to wonder. That's the situation Manny Pacquiao finds himself in right now. That's not an indictment on him....it's simply means he's doing something that, traditionally, has never been seen before in boxing. And there's no disputing that because RARELY have you ever seen a smaller man be able to move up multiple weight divisions and not lose any speed, not lose any power, and not have any problems whatsoever fighting heavier opponents. Traditionally, that's NEVER been the case in the past for boxing...hell, it's not even the case during the present, when we see guys like Pavlik, Abraham, Mosley, Mayorga, Adamek, Marquez, the list goes on of fighters that have moved up in weight just one division who ended up looking a lot less stronger than before. But hey, again, I'm not saying it's not possible at all....I'm just saying it's amazing to see it happen, but at the same time, it makes some people wonder how it's even possible to begin with.

As for everything else you said, I mean, if, like you say, the truth is that there's something about Pacquiao that makes Floyd nervous, Floyd is also telling you that to put his mind at ease and make the fight happen, all Manny has to do is agree to take the tests and the fight will happen. It's no different than Manny's request of the $10 million weight penalty. Clearly he was nervous that Floyd might come in overweight, therefore, in order to put his mind at ease, he asked for the penalty and he got it. So, in order to make the fans happy and make this fight, all Manny has to do is agree to a contract which stipulates that he'll take random blood and urine tests. That's it. Simple as that. I'm not saying he's guilty of anything at all. What I'm saying is that whether you're one of those people or not, there are some who actually do view his achievements as being hard to believe, therefore, they question him. Unfortunately for fans, it's pretty clear what side of the fence Floyd sits on. Whether you agree with him or not, at the end of the day, he's the other person who is stepping into the ring. So that being said, Manny Pacquiao, just take the tests...actually...let me rephrase that...Manny Pacquiao, tell your promoter that it's the only fight you want and you agree to Floyd's testing demands so send them a new offer and let's make the fight. That's it. That's all it would take to make the fight. But NOOOOOOOOO...Manny Pacquiao would rather let his promoter and his trainer pick his next fight because "he is willing to face any fighter." LOL. No kidding.

Okay...I've wasted enough time...I gotta get back to work!

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.