Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: James Kirkland returning June 24
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
Good to see he's coming back and got right back to work after the loss. He'll stil make for some great fights vs. the likes Canelo
xxxxxx
QUOTE (BigG @ Jun 11 2011, 03:51 AM) *
I'm happy he's coming back and got right back to work after the loss. He'll stil make for some great fights vs. the likes Canelo

Yeah I agree G. Kirkland has exciting fights in him no doubt. It was tough to see him take the KO loss last time out, but maybe he can make some improvements and tighten up the D a little and bounce back. I heard he brought Wolf back in so maybe that will motivate him a little more.
bosco
QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Jun 11 2011, 03:54 AM) *
Yeah I agree G. Kirkland has exciting fights in him no doubt. It was tough to see him take the KO loss last time out, but maybe he can make some improvements and tighten up the D a little and bounce back. I heard he brought Wolf back in so maybe that will motivate him a little more.

Having Ann Wolfe back is huge...Without Ann Wolfe, James became the Mike Tyson after Kevin Rooney who didn't set up his shots and just swung for the fences. Only problem is James doesn't have the power, speed and chin to get away with it as long as Tyson did.
neophyte7
who cares!!! KIRKLAND IS A PIECE OF SHIT
neophyte7
who cares!!! KIRKLAND IS A PIECE OF SHIT
xxxxxx
Congrats to Kirkland for getting the rebound last night. Maybe Wolfe is the answer for this guy.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Jun 25 2011, 06:30 AM) *
Congrats to Kirkland for getting the rebound last night. Maybe Wolfe is the answer for this guy.

Sharpe had lost some ridiculous amount of fights in a row, getting KOed in more than half. Might as well have stood a heavybag in the middle of the ring for omnipotent being's sake.

Montiel's fight tonight is a legit rebound fight.
neophyte7
KIRKLAND AIN'T SHIT.. ANNE WOLFE probably could whip his ass!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.