Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: JOE (THE FUTERE) HANKS HEAVYWEIGHT CONTENDER
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Harvey
This guy is another impressive heavyweight coming up in boxing reminds me of in a way of lonnix lewis so hopefully heavyweight class might get a spark back to it but the thing I don't understand is they are not getting much coverage at all and there are some good coming up fighters in heavyweight division but I guess we will see.
JLUVBABY
never heard of him... have any vids to post on the guy?
Maxy
Joe Hanks....doesn't look all that to me. I'd take David Price over him at the minute and I'm far from convinced that Price is gonna go a long way in the game either.
bosco
QUOTE (Maxy @ Jun 12 2011, 03:18 PM) *
Joe Hanks....doesn't look all that to me. I'd take David Price over him at the minute and I'm far from convinced that Price is gonna go a long way in the game either.

I agree...I just watched a few of his fights and I don't see anything special. He doesn't have good punching power for a heavyweight either. It's possible he could get better but with his lack of power I doubt it.
BoxingFan86
I've never heard of the guy, but it's always nice to check out upcomin' fighters.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.