Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why is kostya tszyu in the HOF ??
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Tha Docta
i believe that they threw in stallones name just to distract people away from kostya tszyu. really, should someone get into the HOF whos biggest win is a victory over zab judah??
dhoward126
QUOTE (Tha Docta @ Jun 13 2011, 02:35 PM) *
i believe that they threw in stallones name just to distract people away from kostya tszyu. really, should someone get into the HOF whos biggest win is a victory over zab judah??

Kostya was the #1 fighter at 140lbs for over 10 years, he also was the first fighter in 30 years to unify the title's at 140 lbs and he was a machine, losing only twice in upset losses against Vince Phillips and Ricky Hatton. Tszyu may not have fought the absolute BEST fighters, but he fought a lot of good ones at the time and added the scalps of a lot of faded HOF veterans like Chavez, Roger Mayweather, James Leija and what have you. Judah WAS a big win, before he went to 147 Judah was fascinating as people tend to forget and he was also favored to beat Tszyu.

Larry Holmes was champion in one of the absolute worst Heavyweight divisions in history, the best he did in the 90s was beat an undefeated Ray Mercer and lost to Holyfield and McCall, but that seems to be alright because he is Larry Holmes, the most underrated Heavyweight in history.

Joe Calzaghe fought worse competition and so did Bernard Hopkins when he was at Middleweight, but you know what? Based off the longevity alone of their success at 168 and 160 respectively they would be 1st ballot HOF.

Whether you like him or not is one thing, but he is more than deserving to enter the HOF.
Spyder
QUOTE (dhoward126 @ Jun 13 2011, 02:54 PM) *
Kostya was the #1 fighter at 140lbs for over 10 years, he also was the first fighter in 30 years to unify the title's at 140 lbs and he was a machine, losing only twice in upset losses against Vince Phillips and Ricky Hatton. Tszyu may not have fought the absolute BEST fighters, but he fought a lot of good ones at the time and added the scalps of a lot of faded HOF veterans like Chavez, Roger Mayweather, James Leija and what have you. Judah WAS a big win, before he went to 147 Judah was fascinating as people tend to forget and he was also favored to beat Tszyu.

Larry Holmes was champion in one of the absolute worst Heavyweight divisions in history, the best he did in the 90s was beat an undefeated Ray Mercer and lost to Holyfield and McCall, but that seems to be alright because he is Larry Holmes, the most underrated Heavyweight in history.

Joe Calzaghe fought worse competition and so did Bernard Hopkins when he was at Middleweight, but you know what? Based off the longevity alone of their success at 168 and 160 respectively they would be 1st ballot HOF.

Whether you like him or not is one thing, but he is more than deserving to enter the HOF.

Nothing to really add to this...

Except that during Kostya's reign at 140, it was arguably the deepest division in boxing...making his unification of it that much more impressive.
Maxy
Hey, Tha Docta...I think you just got your answer. Tszyu was a fuckin' fantastic fighter. I think that was evident way back when he beat LaPorte as a novice. That's when I sat up and took major notice of him. He had a great career, seemed like a top bloke too. HOF worthy no doubt about it.
lloyd mayflower
Kostya was a warrior. He'll do for me.

Spyder your sig is out of control
D-MARV
Docta, you're about to get jumped by a bunch of aussies my man. LOL

I have always believed that Tszyu was a bit overrated but he certainly deserves to be in the Hall of Fame!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Tha Docta @ Jun 14 2011, 04:35 AM) *

Yeah OK. He was the first fighter to become UNDISPUTED 140lb champion. Both his losses whilst stoppages have * next to them to a extent.

STEVENSKI
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jun 14 2011, 10:45 AM) *
I have always believed that Tszyu was a bit overrated but he certainly deserves to be in the Hall of Fame!

I can understand that. I don't think he is overrated moreso underrated. He had it all. Speed, skill, power & he used his assets well. How many close fights did he have in his career? Not many & he fought anyone. A shrewd negotiator outside the ring no doubt but maybe he gets downrated because he was not a loudmouth who bragged about his accomplishments?

This guys was the business pure & simple. If more fighters these days had his work ethics & discipline boxing would be in a better state.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jun 14 2011, 10:45 AM) *

I can understand that. I don't think he is overrated moreso underrated. He had it all. Speed, skill, power & he used his assets well. How many close fights did he have in his career? Not many & he fought anyone. A shrewd negotiator outside the ring no doubt but maybe he gets downrated because he was not a loudmouth who bragged about his accomplishments?

This guys was the business pure & simple. If more fighters these days had his work ethics & discipline boxing would be in a better state.
neophyte7
Vince Phillips knocked him out and he quit against hatton to end his decent career- Tszu is fringe hall of fame material... nothing special.
The CEO
Kostya Tszyu, at his best (and that was 95+ % of the time), was one of the best P4P boxers I've ever seen...and I've seen a fighter or two...

As far as I'm concerned, he could have gotten in on Skills alone...an awesome boxer AND puncher...the definition of a WORLD Champion...
Tha Docta
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jun 14 2011, 08:53 AM) *
Kostya Tszyu, at his best (and that was 95+ % of the time), was one of the best P4P boxers I've ever seen...and I've seen a fighter or two...

As far as I'm concerned, he could have gotten in on Skills alone...an awesome boxer AND puncher...the definition of a WORLD Champion...

im just saying his credentials are mediocre at best. if we start throwing guys in the HOF based on skills alone then Edwin Valero should get the nod in a few years too.

in his prime he was brutally stopped by Vince Phillips and never once tried to get redemption. he quit vs ricky hatton and ricky was certainly no world beater. his wins over judah and mitchel are decent but in my opinion this guy just didnt do enough for a HOF nod. also, he never once tried to face any of the top guys at 147 (mosley or forrest, etc.). he was fighting all of those guys in the amateurs but never once dared to face them as a professional. there were plenty of great fighters for him to face but he just never took the chance. and for those reasons, i say he isnt HOF material.

what made me bring this up is Jeremy Schaap on ESPN was basically dogging Tyson for his HOF credentials but seemed to ingore tszyu's credentials.
The CEO
Edwin Valero didn't have half the skills Tszyu had though...he was an exposal waiting to happen....I think you mean "record alone"....

KT was the quintessential type who would face "anyone, anywhere, at anytime"...so I don't get where you're saying he wouldn't dare fight those guys in the pros...it was more like no one wanted to see HIM.

and you've seen who all's in The HOF, right?...it's not that exclusive...Hell, Ricky Hatton will probably end up getting in there too....just because he raped and notched an old Tszyu and had an army of stupid fans....

Tszyu's credentials are there....he had a solid career with EXCEPTIONAL Boxing Skills.
Tha Docta
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jun 14 2011, 09:36 AM) *
Edwin Valero didn't have half the skills Tszyu had though...he was an exposal waiting to happen....I think you mean "record alone"....

KT was the quintessential type who would face "anyone, anywhere, at anytime"...so I don't get where you're saying he wouldn't dare fight those guys in the pros...it was more like no one wanted to see HIM.

and you've seen who all's in The HOF, right?...it's not that exclusive...Hell, Ricky Hatton will probably end up getting in there too....just because he raped and notched an old Tszyu and had an army of stupid fans....

Tszyu's credentials are there....he had a solid career with EXCEPTIONAL Boxing Skills.

i realize the boxing HOF is a little different than any other HOF. hell, stallone even got in. im waiting for ricky schroeder to get in for his fantastic peformance in "the champ".

i definately think its debatable about whether Tszyu should have gotten in. i said he didnt dare to fight those guys because he never did. i seriously doubt that mosley and vernon forrest were avoiding him. and if he was the type to face "anyone, anywhere, anytime", he would have tried to avenge his brutal loss to phillips. im not giving him a pass for the hatton fight either. the man flat out quit on his stool.

he did have a decent career, but is that all it takes to get in the HOF these days?? and you say valero was an exposal waiting to happen, but Tszyus exposal did happen right during his prime with that KO loss to phillips.

True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE (Tha Docta @ Jun 14 2011, 07:09 AM) *
i realize the boxing HOF is a little different than any other HOF. hell, stallone even got in. im waiting for ricky schroeder to get in for his fantastic peformance in "the champ".

i definately think its debatable about whether Tszyu should have gotten in. i said he didnt dare to fight those guys because he never did. i seriously doubt that mosley and vernon forrest were avoiding him. and if he was the type to face "anyone, anywhere, anytime", he would have tried to avenge his brutal loss to phillips. im not giving him a pass for the hatton fight either. the man flat out quit on his stool.

he did have a decent career, but is that all it takes to get in the HOF these days?? and you say valero was an exposal waiting to happen, but Tszyus exposal did happen right during his prime with that KO loss to phillips.

What are you talking about dude? It's obvious you never watched him fight, beside maybe the Judah fight. Tszyu was a tremendous fighter and had all time skil. He was a true killer in the ring. The man had longevity as a champ and dominated his fights. He was an easy pick for the HOF. He was one of my favorites fighters and he would brake his opponents down then kill them. There is ABSOLUTELY NO DEBATE about him being in the HOF.
Maxy
QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ Jun 14 2011, 12:06 PM) *
What are you talking about dude? It's obvious you never watched him fight, beside maybe the Judah fight. Tszyu was a tremendous fighter and had all time skil. He was a true killer in the ring. The man had longevity as a champ and dominated his fights. He was an easy pick for the HOF. He was one of my favorites fighters and he would brake his opponents down then kill them. There is ABSOLUTELY NO DEBATE about him being in the HOF.

Absolutely true.

Also there is sod all wrong with staying in a particular weight class throughout your career. Maybe he shoulda called out Forrest in a catchweight bout for the 147 crown with a weight stipulation of 143? That's what other great fighters do these days ain't it?
dhoward126
Why did Mosley leap-frog to 147 to fight Oscar when he could've fought Kostya, why didn't Oscar fight him? Hell, why didn't Floyd? Kostya would've loved to fight ANY of them but they didn't bother looking his way. IMO Kostya would've beaten Oscar and Shane if they had fought back in the day, he was THAT good. When Tszyu lost to Hatton, he was in his late 30s and hadn't fought for an entire year and he was still favored to beat Hatton, who under similar circumstances will also be inducted to the Hall of Fame when his time comes.

Furthermore, you say that you give Tszyu no credit for quitting on his stool as one of your points for his induction being debatable, hilarious. I do remember on more than one occasion that Mike Tyson quit on his stool, Chavez quit on his stool TWICE and the Frankie Randall rematch, though I'm sure you made that assessment before you wrote your comment.

The only person on the HoF panel that never quit on the stool was Rocky Balboa, the greatest and most beloved fighter who never lived.
Spyder
QUOTE (Tha Docta @ Jun 14 2011, 10:09 AM) *
i said he didnt dare to fight those guys because he never did. i seriously doubt that mosley and vernon forrest were avoiding him.

Are you serious?

laugh.gif

Shane Mosley COMPLETELY avoided Kostya Tszyu. So much so that he didn't even step foot in his division. Shane Mosley was a 32-0 Lightweight Champion with 30 KO's, and he completely jumped over 140 and went straight to Welterweight. If that is not the definition of avoidance, then... dntknw.gif
Tha Docta
QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ Jun 14 2011, 12:06 PM) *

how can you tell how great a fighter is if hes never faced elite talent? thats pretty much my argument. i think my problem is i usually hold HOF standards pretty high like it is in other sports. the boxing HOF is a joke apparently.

of course a guy is going to look like a true killer when the best fighter they face is sharmba mitchel. my issues with Tszyu lie with his unwillingness to avenge his KO loss to phillips and the fact that there were alot of great fighters around him that he didnt face. the competition was there for him to be great but he never made those fights. i see that you guys are all blaming everyone else besides Tszyu for these fights not happening but i dont think for a second that Delahoya, Trinidad, Forrest, and mosley were too scared to fight him. Tszyu has to take some blame for not facing the elite talent around him.

Tha Docta
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jun 14 2011, 02:38 PM) *
Are you serious?

laugh.gif

Shane Mosley COMPLETELY avoided Kostya Tszyu. So much so that he didn't even step foot in his division. Shane Mosley was a 32-0 Lightweight Champion with 30 KO's, and he completely jumped over 140 and went straight to Welterweight. If that is not the definition of avoidance, then... dntknw.gif

that is the definition of a man that wants to be a millionare. the man jumped to 147 to fight delahoya.
Spyder
QUOTE (Tha Docta @ Jun 14 2011, 02:42 PM) *
that is the definition of a man that wants to be a millionare. the man jumped to 147 to fight delahoya.

You mean Wilfredo Rivera and Willy Wise?
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jun 14 2011, 02:58 PM) *
You mean Wilfredo Rivera and Willy Wise?

Damn, Spyder. This gif is the most epic display of pimpin' I've ever seen. LOL!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Tha Docta @ Jun 15 2011, 12:09 AM) *

He fought a lot of em in the amateurs & beat them. Tszyu was a 140lb fighter. That was his best weight so why would he step outside that weight class? MOre fighters should show that attitude & then we would not have these ridiculous catchweight fights & great boxers like JMM stepping up to welterweight when they have NO business there.

By the time Tszyu was back Phillips was completely screwed up & it would have been a hollow victory. Say what you like but just prior to the Phillips fight Tszyu was sued by his former promoter for his life savings & Tszyu lost. Tszyu does not make excuses but even he said he was not as focused on the fight as he should have been as he was more worried about his family losing everything he worked hard for.

Make of that what you will but Tszyu has a level of personal integrity that will not allow him to allocate excuses. Secondly it is the way he came back from that loss that shows his champion instinct. Becoming undisputed champion by winning the 3 straps in 3 different fights is a rare accomplishment.

As for "quitting" on his stool you clearly know nothing about Tszyu or his trainer Johnny Lewis. Lewis has a hard & fast rule that his fighters safety is paramount & he calls the shots when & if a fight is stopped. The fighter has no say in it as they are in the heat of battle & liable to make bad potentially life threatening decisions.
neophyte7
Voted in huh!! Well based upon people saying the likes of Mickey Ward and Gatti getting in the HALL OF FAME you can't deny him.
Tha Docta
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 14 2011, 08:43 PM) *
Voted in huh!! Well based upon people saying the likes of Mickey Ward and Gatti getting in the HALL OF FAME you can't deny him.

so with that said. i guess we can all at least agree that the boxing HOF is a joke
neophyte7
QUOTE (Tha Docta @ Jun 15 2011, 04:39 PM) *
so with that said. i guess we can all at least agree that the boxing HOF is a joke

lmao... I agree ... To a degree.. MANY DON'T BELONG THERE --yet the true heads know who BELONGS AND WHO DOESN'T...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 16 2011, 08:26 AM) *
+1

I don't even know how Tszyu being worthy of a HOF entry is even in question. It should be a no brainer.

Problem is that you are dealing with a no brainer if they are going to make statements like Tszyu should not be in the HOF.
caneman
If Rocky Balboa can make it in than hell yes plus he did unify in a deep division! Dun winning!!!
BoxingFan86
The real question should be, "Why is Sylvester Stallone in the HOF?"

QUOTE (caneman @ Jun 15 2011, 07:05 PM) *
If Rocky Balboa can make it in than hell yes plus he did unify in a deep division! Dun winning!!!

Damn, you beat me to it. LOL!
neophyte7
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 15 2011, 05:00 PM) *
True, and they agree that Tszyu belongs.

As I pointed out if Gatti or Ward is in or are getting in you can't keep a guy like Tszu out...Is everyone in the hall of fame regarded an all time great? My hall of fame would contain nothing but all time greats. Its questionable rather Tszu is an all time great... I don't think so --someone above said the hall of fame was a joke... it becomes such when allowing people in who don't belong there. ... baseball has a strict system for Hall of fame inductees... boxing's could be much more strict and raised to a higher standard and criteria for entry...
kidbazooka1
Tyszu was one of my favroite fighter of the late 90's to ealry 00's. He deserves to be in the HOF no doubt about it yes his best win was Judha but he fought everyone there was to fight at the time.

And his loss to Phillips was a combination of disrtactions and Tsyzu undestimating Vince who fought the fight of his life that night.
BigG
No doubt Tszyu deserves to be a HOF. Great record in title fights beat a bunch of world champions and Vince Phillips in his time was a hard man and a pretty good puncher and had a great chin.
Tha Docta
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 15 2011, 07:01 PM) *
Problem is that you are dealing with a no brainer if they are going to make statements like Tszyu should not be in the HOF.

as its said below, in almost every sports HOF the criteria is that the athelete be an "all time great". while Tszyu was a good fighter, i would not clasify him as an all time great. however, since we are dealing with the boxing HOF where everyone appears to get in, i guess Tszyu has to be in there. i cant wait for antonio tarvers acceptance speech.
neophyte7
My point exactly.. Baseball sets a good standard for Hall of Fame inductees... Even the NBA has stricter guidelines and entry criteria... LMAO.. you are right.. ANTONIO TARVER definitely gets in if Tszu is there.. Who had the better career... Tarver or Tszu?
lloyd mayflower
Antonio Tarver?

Are you just upset cos KT beat uncle Roger?
neophyte7
Did not register that Tszu and Roger fought... nah.. Tszu never impressed me outside of his KO of Judah... and my question is still who had the better career tszu or tarver and which one of these guys is more hall of fame worthy???
dhoward126
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 16 2011, 11:42 AM) *
My point exactly.. Baseball sets a good standard for Hall of Fame inductees... Even the NBA has stricter guidelines and entry criteria... LMAO.. you are right.. ANTONIO TARVER definitely gets in if Tszu is there.. Who had the better career... Tarver or Tszu?

You HAVE to be joking. There is some straight up haterade in here. Tszyu was the first guy to unify the belts at 140, he dominated the weight class for nearly 10 years, and again while his competition doesn't look great now they were formidable back then.

If you have an issue with a fighter, that's your deal but the Hall of Fame is where you need to at least put your opinion aside and acknowledge a fighter's contributions to the sport. Calzaghe is going to be in the Hall of Fame one day and Sven Ottke is already in it, not because they were the best fighters of ALL time, but moreso they were the best fighters of THEIR time.

You are more crazy to even joke that Tarver can get into the Hall of Fame because Tszyu did. You do know that Naseem Hamed isn't in the Hall yet, right?
neophyte7
And Hamed should not be.. what is so great about Tszu's career compared to Tarver? His biggest win is Judah and he was laid down by a B- fighter in Phillips. Tarver has better wins and was never KO'd... Not trashing Tszu.. I just think the boxing hall of fame is not strict enough in allowing guys in... I mean look at baseball.. some guys it takes multiple votes and attempts before they get in...
Maxy
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 16 2011, 12:39 PM) *
And Hamed should not be.. what is so great about Tszu's career compared to Tarver? His biggest win is Judah and he was laid down by a B- fighter in Phillips. Tarver has better wins and was never KO'd... Not trashing Tszu.. I just think the boxing hall of fame is not strict enough in allowing guys in... I mean look at baseball.. some guys it takes multiple votes and attempts before they get in...

Using Tarver to dismiss the eligibility of Tszyu entering the HOF is a new low on these forums.
neophyte7
LMAO.. someone above said that since Tszu was in they could not wait to hear Tarver's acceptance speech!!! LOL and I understand. Tarver has been trashed berated but in reality his career is better than Tszu's..

really I am not trying to dis Tszu so much.. I mean despite Judah being his biggest win his being KO'd by B- fighter Phillips and quitting on his stool against Hatton it is just hard for me to consider him truly Hall of Fame worthy... the real issue is the criteria to get into the boxing hall of fame. I mean.. when someone enteres baseball's hall of fame.. you know they really earned it because it is hard to get in...
Tha Docta
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 16 2011, 01:48 PM) *
LMAO.. someone above said that since Tszu was in they could not wait to hear Tarver's acceptance speech!!! LOL and I understand. Tarver has been trashed berated but in reality his career is better than Tszu's..

really I am not trying to dis Tszu so much.. I mean despite Judah being his biggest win his being KO'd by B- fighter Phillips and quitting on his stool against Hatton it is just hard for me to consider him truly Hall of Fame worthy... the real issue is the criteria to get into the boxing hall of fame. I mean.. when someone enteres baseball's hall of fame.. you know they really earned it because it is hard to get in...

i agree 100%. the criteria is so high for the other HOF's that there are tons of very good players that just dont get in. and i feel thats the way it should be. so i guess my main gripe is the with HOF itself and its lackadasical standards more than with Tszyu himself. because like i said, because Tszyu is in the HOF now, there is no reason to deny antonio tarver a spot. and that does irritate me a bit.
Maxy
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 16 2011, 01:48 PM) *

Unbelievable.

Read through the thread. Stevenski explained the Hatton fight retirement quite clearly.

Oh and Baseball? Ain't that rounders? It's a girls game, doesn't merit being mentioned alongside the fight game in any shape or form for whatever fucked up and misguided reason anyone chooses to use it.
neophyte7
QUOTE (Tha Docta @ Jun 14 2011, 09:29 AM) *
im just saying his credentials are mediocre at best. if we start throwing guys in the HOF based on skills alone then Edwin Valero should get the nod in a few years too.

in his prime he was brutally stopped by Vince Phillips and never once tried to get redemption. he quit vs ricky hatton and ricky was certainly no world beater. his wins over judah and mitchel are decent but in my opinion this guy just didnt do enough for a HOF nod. also, he never once tried to face any of the top guys at 147 (mosley or forrest, etc.). he was fighting all of those guys in the amateurs but never once dared to face them as a professional. there were plenty of great fighters for him to face but he just never took the chance. and for those reasons, i say he isnt HOF material.

what made me bring this up is Jeremy Schaap on ESPN was basically dogging Tyson for his HOF credentials but seemed to ingore tszyu's credentials.

QUOTE (Tha Docta @ Jun 16 2011, 11:34 AM) *
as its said below, in almost every sports HOF the criteria is that the athelete be an "all time great". while Tszyu was a good fighter, i would not clasify him as an all time great. however, since we are dealing with the boxing HOF where everyone appears to get in, i guess Tszyu has to be in there. i cant wait for antonio tarvers acceptance speech.

LMAO.... great logic in this post. Makes alot of sense. Great point about Tzu not treading the 147 pound waters but seeing what happened against Hatton I understand why he did not!!!
blackbelt2003
Jeez.

Chavez, Pryor and Benitez aside, can anyone name a better 140lb'er?

(HINT: Do not mention Floyd Mayweather's paltry single title fight).

Black
neophyte7
The division does not have a deep history of dominant champions- so that being said Tszu gets some points there as one of the best the division-- THE--140 pound division did not enjoy widespread acceptance and the New York State Athletic Commission did not recognize the division in the 1930s. Only a few boxing commissions recognized the division and the division did not start to pick up momentum until almost 1960... The division does not have a long history of great fighters with real longevity. Aaron Pryor was the IBF's first champ in 1984 but clearly Julio Cesar Chavez's 12 title defenses in the division is the most impressive mark made by anyone that has been at 140 pounds... in my view
thehype
Forget about Kostya Tszyu. What are you guys going to say when Arturo Gatti is eventually inducted?

dntknw.gif
neophyte7
Great question which brings home the real point... THE CRITERIA TO GET INTO THE BOXING'S HALL OF FAME IS WEAK... NOT EXCLUSIVE ENOUGH
thehype
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 16 2011, 07:13 PM) *
He is dead. So it will be alright. Peoples stock always increase when they die, so Gatti has nothing to worry about.

So is Vernon Forrest, but will he get in?

dntknw.gif
dhoward126
QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 16 2011, 07:21 PM) *
So is Vernon Forrest, but will he get in?

dntknw.gif

Neither Vernon nor Arturo did enough in their careers to be in the Hall of Fame.
nono.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Tha Docta @ Jun 17 2011, 01:34 AM) *

Tszyu is one of the greatest 140lb fighters of all time if not the greatest. You are a far from a Docta unless you use Nick Riviera as your role model.

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 17 2011, 01:42 AM) *

Tszyu without doubt. How is this even up for debate?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.