Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ben Thompson I know your busy BUT
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
ddk

I know you dont have much time and i dont want to take too much of your time but since you had the time to ban my kdd acct and reply to my thread and close the thread so i cant reply with a diff acct. I jus have a urge to say my piece. May I? Ive never been banned becuz i expressed my onpinion on a message board before so its kinda weird for me.

Whats tricks me is that you sound like intelligent man and you know that DRUG TESTING is not the reason preventing this fight. You know and I know pacquiao is a threat to mayweather. We both would agree that floyd is skill enough to win this fight . Recently roger mayweather said, pac agreed to OSD upto 4days before the fight. So why didnt they agreed to fight? Pacquiao said he agreed to everything and roger said 4days out. We have conflicting reports so worse case scenriao its 4days..is 4days is enough to juice up and get it out of your system ? let me put in a different way ,if pacquiao was taking steroid will he risk everything this close up to the fight? If you want to point whats really preventing this fight its probably TIME. He is waiting for manny to slow down and most likely soon cuz of his style of fighting. Mayweather is no dummy.Floyd already planned it . Thats the crazy part, its in your face.look it up on youtube. RIGHT AFTER MOSELY fight, on video, floyd said he was going to take 2yr vacation. And Guess what? he took like 1.5 yr off? thats from his OWN mouth .What does that tell you? add it up.. is it 2+2=5? I think not. its not hard to see whats goin on..

I just want to say, dont be like Examiner and Sccop from Boxing insider. They are bias towards manny. I know your intelligent man and you dont believe half the things floyd says.
gravytrain
QUOTE (ddk @ Jun 13 2011, 03:15 PM) *
I know you dont have much time and i dont want to take too much of your time but since you had the time to ban my kdd acct and reply to my thread and close the thread so i cant reply with a diff acct. I jus have a urge to say my piece. May I? Ive never been banned becuz i expressed my onpinion on a message board before so its kinda weird for me.

Whats tricks me is that you sound like intelligent man and you know that DRUG TESTING is not the reason preventing this fight. You know and I know pacquiao is a threat to mayweather. We both would agree that floyd is skill enough to win this fight . Recently roger mayweather said, pac agreed to OSD upto 4days before the fight. So why didnt they agreed to fight? Pacquiao said he agreed to everything and roger said 4days out. We have conflicting reports so worse case scenriao its 4days..is 4days is enough to juice up and get it out of your system ? let me put in a different way ,if pacquiao was taking steroid will he risk everything this close up to the fight? If you want to point whats really preventing this fight its probably TIME. He is waiting for manny to slow down and most likely soon cuz of his style of fighting. Mayweather is no dummy.Floyd already planned it . Thats the crazy part, its in your face.look it up on youtube. RIGHT AFTER MOSELY fight, on video, floyd said he was going to take 2yr vacation. And Guess what? he took like 1.5 yr off? thats from his OWN mouth .What does that tell you? add it up.. is it 2+2=5? I think not. its not hard to see whats goin on..

I just want to say, dont be like Examiner and Sccop from Boxing insider. They are bias towards manny. I know your intelligent man and you dont believe half the things floyd says.

there's a strong possibility you could have been banned for making a lot of posts like that whenever Hype has already explained it 10 times in active threads.
bosco

lol...STALKER
thehype

1) I never banned you. Not sure who did, but it wasn't me. I assume it was probably for starting multiple threads like this. If you have something to ask me directly, posting a thread in the forum is not the way to do it. You can simply shoot me an email at editor@fighthype.com or bthompson@fighthype.com.

2) DRUG TESTING IS the reason preventing this fight, but in my opinion, it's Bob Arum more than anyone who is using it to not make the fight. Roger Mayweather is clueless when it comes to what's going on...and since when do people who side with Manny start listening to Roger Mayweather in the first place. I mean, if you take his word about the 4-day cutoff, perhaps you should take his word about the A-side Meth. LOL. I don't have any conflicting reports when it comes to the cutoff. I know on paper, they agreed to 21 days. Anything other than that is meaningless.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.