Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can Zab win and does Ortiz Have a chance?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Allmenjoi8
Can Zab upset Khan and does Ortiz have a chance of upsetting Mayweather? If Zab controls the fight and make Khan take risk I like Judah in 9 but if he tries all that flashy cute crap then Khan in 6 or by UD. I saw Ortiz's fight against Berto and his confidence was high. If he can stay positive and have a great camp and mind frame then it should be interesting. If Mayweather comes in with that heart of a lion that he has always had then I am taking Mayweather by either Ortiz's corner stops the fight or a UD. Marquez /Pacaoquio you are free to debate that one too.
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jun 13 2011, 05:12 PM) *
Can Zab upset Khan and does Ortiz have a chance of upsetting Mayweather? If Zab controls the fight and make Khan take risk I like Judah in 9 but if he tries all that flashy cute crap then Khan in 6 or by UD. I saw Ortiz's fight against Berto and his confidence was high. If he can stay positive and have a great camp and mind frame then it should be interesting. If Mayweather comes in with that heart of a lion that he has always had then I am taking Mayweather by either Ortiz's corner stops the fight or a UD. Marquez /Pacaoquio you are free to debate that one too.

Zab can upset Khan, but he has to fight with poise. For some reason, I've always looked at him as mentally unstable when it comes to fightin'. He resorts to dirty tactics when facin' adversity, or simply when he becomes frustrated. I believe he's a changed man (for the better) now, though. If he is a changed man, his boxin' maturity should show up in the ring. If it does, he just may upset Khan. As far as Ortiz goes, he definitely has a chance... a puncher's chance. Plus, he has Floyd's 16-month layoff workin' in his favor. Other than that, I don't see him pullin' off the upset.

Marquez-Pacquiao? Marquez will probably drink his own piss again, but he won't pull off the upset.
JONdaCON817
Zab can win... i wouldnt call it an upset personally.. Victor only has a punchers chance imo... and Marquez drinkin his piss??.... somebody get this guy a gatorade geez... Marquez would have to be drinkin Mannys piss in order for that shyt to work in his favor...
BoxingWizard23
Since Khan is back with Ariza, Ariza will give Khan them new shakes he's provided Manny with when he fought Mosley. You saw how Pacman dropped Mosley and only Forrest did that and only middle weights, a Prime Cotto and prime Winky wright made Mosley back up and now a natural lightweight. SMH. Yep, Khan will be getting the Ariza special and will probably KO or KD Zudah here and there and get the win. Heck, Khan was taking bombs from Maidana and didn't get KD and he was way faster than Paulie who's known to be really fast. Yep. I got Khan by KO 9th or UD with the help of the Ariza Special. And Ortiz will only have a punchers chance he's never been in there with a pure bred boxer like Floyd. And unlike Berto May can fight amazingly in the pocket and his inside fighting game is one of the best there is. I think we'll see the more bulked up May like the one that fought Mosley to add a bit more firepower to keep Ortiz at bay. I think May will do a better job with handling Ortiz than Maidana and Peterson did. May by UD or TKO 10th

Pacman vs Marquez? pffft...Pacman KO 5th/TKO 3rd...Ariza will step his shakes game up by then and give Manny the Captain American super soldier serum to bomb out Marquez before it gets to even 6 rounds. Their taking advantage of his Marquez's disadvantages which is a shame. Only Team Pacman, only Team Pacman SMH.
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jun 13 2011, 06:07 PM) *
Zab can win... i wouldnt call it an upset personally.. Victor only has a punchers chance imo... and Marquez drinkin his piss??.... somebody get this guy a gatorade geez... Marquez would have to be drinkin Mannys piss in order for that shyt to work in his favor...

QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jun 13 2011, 06:09 PM) *
Since Khan is back with Ariza, Ariza will give Khan them new shakes he's provided Manny with when he fought Mosley. You saw how Pacman dropped Mosley and only Forrest did that and only middle weights, a Prime Cotto and prime Winky wright made Mosley back up and now a natural lightweight. SMH. Yep, Khan will be getting the Ariza special and will probably KO or KD Zudah here and there and get the win. Heck, Khan was taking bombs from Maidana and didn't get KD and he was way faster than Paulie who's known to be really fast. Yep. I got Khan by KO 9th or UD with the help of the Ariza Special. And Ortiz will only have a punchers chance he's never been in there with a pure bred boxer like Floyd. And unlike Berto May can fight amazingly in the pocket and his inside fighting game is one of the best there is. I think we'll see the more bulked up May like the one that fought Mosley to add a bit more firepower to keep Ortiz at bay. I think May will do a better job with handling Ortiz than Maidana and Peterson did. May by UD or TKO 10th

Pacman vs Marquez? pffft...Pacman KO 5th/TKO 3rd...Ariza will step his shakes game up by then and give Manny the Captain American super soldier serum to bomb out Marquez before it gets to even 6 rounds. Their taking advantage of his Marquez's disadvantages which is a shame. Only Team Pacman, only Team Pacman SMH.

Y'all sound like Floyd's uncle, Roger, with that shit. LMAO!
jvo1800
Bottom line is Zab has a puncher's chance and thats about it. Kahn is a very busy fighter but in a fight like this it could cost him because Zab is quick and can sneak one of those straight lefts in there or one of those uppercuts that he likes to throw. With that being said if neither of those things happen 4 Zab i see Kahn punishing him all night or at least until he k.o.'s him or it is stopped. Zab is too mentally weak and Kahn( if careful) is too busy 4 Zab plus he is just a better boxer. I actually like Zab, but the facts are he's really not that good of a fighter its just something thats attractive about him win/lose/or draw. Ortiz in my opinion is gonna get beat like a drum period. He's big/strong and a good fighter, but i see Floyd's jab just popping Oritz all night until it eventually opens up a cut then Floyd starts to punish him with straight rights and leaping left hooks. Ortiz is aggressive, but i think that plays right into Floyd's style because he's gonna catch him slipping while throwing combinations and sneak in a quick hook or right hand and possibly drop Ortiz due to him being off balance.
bosco
I think Zab has a chance against Khan...Zab is still fast and hits hard so it should be interesting...as for Ortiz..just call it a hunch but I don't think he'll come in as strong and cut up as he did with Berto...not with the testing. And if he doesn't come in as cut up as he was with Berto then that's a big red flag
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Jun 13 2011, 06:16 PM) *

Well that's because I am Floyd's Uncle. It's me Roger. Can you Roger That? Roger That? LOL!!!!
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jun 13 2011, 08:03 PM) *
Well that's because I am Floyd's Uncle. It's me Roger. Can you Roger That? Roger That? LOL!!!!

You don't say, "you don't know shit about boxin'" enough for this to be true.
D-MARV
Zab has NO chance against Khan. I doubt Zab wins a round.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Jun 13 2011, 05:16 PM) *

LMAO...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jun 14 2011, 10:46 AM) *
Zab has NO chance against Khan. I doubt Zab wins a round.

Finally someone with common sense. Zab's only chance is to land a hail mary shot. That said when was the last time he faced a boxer the calibre of Khan & won? When was his last impressive knockout over a genuine world class opponent?

Zab is a stepping stone for fighters on the road to bigger & better things. A name to have on your resume & thats about it.
E.C.LEGEND
If Ortiz wins...I'll be waiting to see Jones- Hopkins III. Khan should win but if he tries to cruise Zab will catch him. I'm going with Zab. It's do or die for him, he don't need twelve rounds! lol
Allmenjoi8
Thanks for responding to my post, makes a girl feel special. After reading these post I think I like Zab in the 10th round and May in the 8th. As far as Pac and JMM, I do not think this fight will have many surprises. I wonder who will be both fighters next opponent?
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jun 13 2011, 11:24 PM) *
Thanks for responding to my post, makes a girl feel special. After reading these post I think I like Zab in the 10th round and May in the 8th. As far as Pac and JMM, I do not think this fight will have many surprises. I wonder who will be both fighters next opponent?

After their upcomin' fights are completed, I don't know who their next opponent will be, but I definitely know who their next opponent "won't" be.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jun 13 2011, 05:09 PM) *

Why does Manny need that when he already has A-side Meth? laugh.gif
mrwigi
I think Zab can easily win UNDER THE RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCES. And im sorry, but Victor Ortiz has no chance in hell of beating Floyd.lol... And as far as pac vs marquez. Juan may have manny's number, but manny has grown accustom to making 144-147 and the added 10 pounds probably wont do much for Juans power.

I think the only upset here is Judah really, and i dont really see that as an upset.
The CEO
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 13 2011, 09:09 PM) *
Finally someone with common sense. Zab's only chance is to land a hail mary shot. That said when was the last time he faced a boxer the calibre of Khan & won? When was his last impressive knockout over a genuine world class opponent?

Zab is a stepping stone for fighters on the road to bigger & better things. A name to have on your resume & thats about it.

We all know the story on Zab....but ?? at the bold...as of right now, Khan is pure B Level...

I give Judah a 30% chance and Ortiz 15%...

All Judah has to do is bumrush Khan properly, and he can take him out...
Tha Docta
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jun 14 2011, 09:30 AM) *
We all know the story on Zab....but ?? at the bold...as of right now, Khan is pure B Level...

I give Judah a 30% chance and Ortiz 15%...

All Judah has to do is bumrush Khan properly, and he can take him out...

i agree. although, i dont think zab has to bumrush him. with the way that Khan lunges in and out with his punches makes me believe that zab may very well decapitate him with an uppercut. i dont think khan has what it takes to receive one of those vicious uppercuts and continue fighting. plus i think sweet pea is doing some fantastic work with judah at the moment. should be a good fight.

as for ortiz and mayweather, ortiz has no chance. if ortiz did have even the slightest chance of winning then mayweather wouldve chose another opponent. i actually think berto would give floyd a better fight than ortiz because of the styles.
The CEO
QUOTE (Tha Docta @ Jun 14 2011, 09:36 AM) *
i agree. although, i dont think zab has to bumrush him. with the way that Khan lunges in and out with his punches makes me believe that zab may very well decapitate him with an uppercut. i dont think khan has what it takes to receive one of those vicious uppercuts and continue fighting. plus i think sweet pea is doing some fantastic work with judah at the moment. should be a good fight.

as for ortiz and mayweather, ortiz has no chance. if ortiz did have even the slightest chance of winning then mayweather wouldve chose another opponent. i actually think berto would give floyd a better fight than ortiz because of the styles.

Definitely...he could also just stay aggressive/active and wait for one of those Pacquiesque lunging 1-2s as well...but it's in his best interest to bring heat early...
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Jun 13 2011, 08:07 PM) *
You don't say, "you don't know shit about boxin'" enough for this to be true.

The reason why Pacman is celebrated more than Floyd and why boxing is suffering is most people DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BOXING. Shit! They think it's about blood and guts and nothing else. See, that Rocky movies shit fucked up peoples perception of boxing and what and why there's more to it than just standing and trading. My nephew will spank Pussaio when he takes that damn test. Roach knows it and after that if Martinez wants it he can get spanked too. Ain't nobody more dedicated than Lil Floyd NOBODY! LOL!!! did I do a good impersonation??
gravytrain
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jun 14 2011, 03:11 PM) *
The reason why Pacman is celebrated more than Floyd and why boxing is suffering is most people DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BOXING. Shit! They think it's about blood and guts and nothing else. See, that Rocky movies shit fucked up peoples perception of boxing and what and why there's more to it than just standing and trading. My nephew will spank Pussaio when he takes that damn test. Roach knows it and after that if Martinez wants it he can get spanked too. Ain't nobody more dedicated than Lil Floyd NOBODY! LOL!!! did I do a good impersonation??

no, it doesn't sound punch drunk enough.
Tha Docta
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 14 2011, 03:23 PM) *
no, it doesn't sound punch drunk enough.

Why do bill gates still make them f*cking computers ??
gravytrain
QUOTE (Tha Docta @ Jun 14 2011, 03:31 PM) *
Why do bill gates still make them f*cking computers ??

Microsoft doesn't make computers
Tha Docta
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 14 2011, 03:36 PM) *
Microsoft doesn't make computers

according to uncle Rog on 24/7. i think he believes that bill gates is making computers in his garage still.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Tha Docta @ Jun 14 2011, 03:46 PM) *
according to uncle Rog on 24/7. i think he believes that bill gates is making computers in his garage still.

if i got punched in the face as much as Roger Mayweather did i would probably think dinosaurs are still roaming the earth.
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jun 14 2011, 03:11 PM) *

LOL! Close enough.
Ken88
When was the last time Zab beat a good opponent? I'll be shocked if he makes it out of the early rounds.
neophyte7
In his last bout...
Ken88
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 16 2011, 11:45 AM) *
In his last bout...

Mabuza? Don't make me laugh.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.