Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ! Got It
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
iKeNjiro
Wow no site s talkimg about how Floyd paid in full for Genaro Hernandez funeral
Since we all know he gave Floyd his 1st shot at stardom back in '98
Floyd taking this Ortiz fight an giving this young man a shot at a higher pay day and chance for the spot light if he wins.
This was the same situation for Floyd in '98 an I feel this is a pay back, cause he could of pulled a pacman
So good looking to the Champ keep doing ya thing
bosco
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 13 2011, 07:43 PM) *
Wow no site s talkimg about how Floyd paid in full for Genaro Hernandez
Floyd taking this Ortiz fight an giving this young man a shot at a higher pay day and chance for the spot light if he wins.
This was the same situation for Floyd in '98 an I feel this is a pay back, cause he could of pulled a pacman

Yea you're right . Floyd quietly paid for the whole funeral arrangements. I tip my hat to him.
gravytrain
i'm thinking it's because Ortiz is promoted by GBP, is Mexican-American and is probably the biggest draw out their that fits the criteria.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 13 2011, 06:43 PM) *

thats sum real ass shyt........
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 13 2011, 07:58 PM) *
i'm thinking it's because Ortiz is promoted by GBP, is Mexican-American and is probably the biggest draw out their that fits the criteria.

Ya don't say laugh.gif
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 13 2011, 07:43 PM) *

I believe Floyd will prob mention Hernandez in post/pre-fight interview(s).
FightHypeRules
props to Floyd for that. That's some class stuff there.
Snoop
Say what you will about Floyd, but that's pretty damn decent of him. Even more since we haven't seen it pasted on 1039485 boxing sites by now.
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jun 14 2011, 10:29 AM) *
Say what you will about Floyd, but that's pretty damn decent of him. Even more since we haven't seen it pasted on 1039485 boxing sites by now.

And they won't post it, only when it's bad will they speak of Floyd
now if that had been Manny! Holy Shit it would be huge

I mean that's one of many things Floyd does
Christmas he buys gifts for tons of homeless (year round)
Hands out Turkeys (year round )
Buys Food, has a huge donation campany that gives tons back

I'll leave with this video listen to Kevin Kelley great guy might i add

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBS5E_UGHfA...be_gdata_player
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 13 2011, 10:08 PM) *

Plenty of boxers/sportspeople do great things for charity. You've made your point. Stop swinging off Floyd's nuts.

(It was a nice move paying for the funeral though.)
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 13 2011, 11:08 PM) *

All of that shit is about to end soon. In Florida, people are gettin' arrested for feedin' the homeless (w/o a permit). It's only a matter time before that shit spreads like a wildfire throughout the Country. Good ol' U.S. of A... you gotta love it! Before you know it, your average law-abidin' citizen will become your common criminal because the Government keep on creatin' new laws that are transformin' petty things (that we do out of habit) into crimes.
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Jun 14 2011, 12:55 PM) *
All of that shit is about to end soon. In Florida, people are gettin' arrested for feedin' the homeless (w/o a permit). It's only a matter time before that shit spreads like a wildfire throughout the Country. Good ol' U.S. of A... you gotta love it! Before you know it, your average law-abidin' citizen will become your common criminal because the Government keep on creatin' new laws that are transformin' petty things (that we do out of habit) into crimes.

Wow that's lame
an i mean that makes no sense
Snoop
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 14 2011, 04:08 AM) *

Holy fuck, if Manny did that, they'd have an all out parade press conference. This guy gets media coverage if he takes a shit. It says a lot about a person when they don't need the public to recognize them for their good deeds.
FightHypeRules
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 13 2011, 10:48 PM) *
Wow that's lame
an i mean that makes no sense

I help out with a homeless outreach program here where I live, and they've kind of cracked down on some of that here, but the reason they give is at least understandable, if a bit crazy.

We had people who would serve the homeless people under the bridge with meals and whatnot. But the city cracked down because they didn't have food permits to serve the food. I suppose liability and if someone gets sick or something, I don't know.

There was an outreach program called "Beans & Rice & Jesus Christ" that used to serve meals too, and they helped me out when I was just getting off the streets. They ended up getting shut down because they were cooking out of the building, and the kitchen they used wasn't up to the health code or something.

It's kinda messed up, but I can at least see the reasoning behind it. I do think it's going to be used to discriminate against the Homeless though. I mean you already have cities that are busing homeless people out of town to another area, or doing whatever to outlaw homelessness basically. Can't panhandle in town, can't sleep in the park, can't camp in city limits, etc.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jun 14 2011, 03:17 AM) *
Holy fuck, if Manny did that, they'd have an all out parade press conference. This guy gets media coverage if he takes a shit. It says a lot about a person when they don't need the public to recognize them for their good deeds.

C'mon Snoop God knows how many times I've seen Floyd on some charity drive, handing out turkeys/money, giving talks to street kids on TV. He does it a lot. Equally I'm sure there is a lot of private stuff that he does as well. Bottom line though Floyd likes it to be known that he's a real charitable guy. And fair play, if he's helping people he should be proud.

You're scraping the barrel on this one. That's lame.
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 14 2011, 12:27 PM) *
Plenty of boxers/sportspeople do great things for charity. You've made your point. Stop swinging off Floyd's nuts.

(It was a nice move paying for the funeral though.)

lol I like you Ollie
clearly you favor Manny Pacquiao and that's cool, i like what Floyd does in the ring.
I am however a boxing fan 1st. That being said it's clear the media favors Pacman an dislikes Floyd
whatever, but as a young SUCCESSFUL BLACK man i'll continue to expose what isn't true. Because when I lived in MY country AMERICA, I was treated like shit
My field of work was hard to get in, big companies over looked me, I was stereotyped hardcore, packed up went to Hawaii to study Japanese, work for a company to build exp. Learned Japanese fluently an moved to Japan. I relate to Floyd period, I relate to any minority trying to make it in AMERICA. Any who I never disrespected you, I simply tried to shad light on what Floyd did an how the media mentioned nothing of it, and hows it in excusable to pass up on a drug test both guys will take! It's dumb, but i peep game an it's race at the end of the day nuff said(i'll revert to slang)
lol as for hanging from nuts, only nuts i hang from is my WIFE when she attempts to punk me
rubbing off on my little girl as well

Snoop
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 14 2011, 08:54 AM) *
C'mon Snoop God knows how many times I've seen Floyd on some charity drive, handing out turkeys/money, giving talks to street kids on TV. He does it a lot. Equally I'm sure there is a lot of private stuff that he does as well. Bottom line though Floyd likes it to be known that he's a real charitable guy. And fair play, if he's helping people he should be proud.

You're scraping the barrel on this one. That's lame.

LOL. Floyd gets an exposť because he "poked" two security guards in the face or aggressively pointed at them. laugh.gif

When's the last time you've seen media coverage on Floyd's charity work besides on 24/7? How many people actually know about the Mayweather foundation? I'm not saying the guy is a saint, but there's good shit that he does and, for whatever reason, he doesn't choose to publicize it.

And you're gonna tell me Manny isn't in the media...ALL THE TIME? What's the last bad press you heard about Manny? You're really going to tell me the media coverage on both guys is balanced?

How about answering those questions first before throwing out baseless assumptions. laugh.gif
Cyrenn
I think that's awesome of Floyd, Kudos to him, he's also done plenty of charity events like feeding homeless out of a truck, and handing out turkeys on thanksgiving, I remember one event where they sponsored orphaned children, I think it was the the Floyd foundation event.

This is a personal Quote by Manny himself.
"Twenty years have passed with no change here. The only new thing here is my mansion. I left this place but still nothing changed." (a political statement directly attacking South Cotabato's political dynasty for neglecting the development of the province)

Since then Manny has done awesome things as well. Manny just paid 40 million to purchase 7 new ambulances to go along with that brand new hospital he's building in his hometown plus rebuilding schools and donating to countless young children. Along with creating quite a few stores and shops around the world that provides jobs for lots of people even stores and shops in Hollywood. He's also passes out turkeys every year in his hometown to the needy as well as the needy in Hollywood. Manny is also fighting against human trafficking around the world. Let alone donating countless times to disaster reliefs. There's also some kind of Manny Pacquiao foundation where he's fighting against poverty in his hometown

Both are truly great people at heart and I salute them both.
Walstan86
It might be that the press is "cold" toward Floyd because Floyd is adversarial with the press. He's touchy. Chip on his shoulder. See how he was with Brian Kenney.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jun 14 2011, 09:12 AM) *
LOL. Floyd gets an exposť because he "poked" two security guards in the face or aggressively pointed at them. laugh.gif

When's the last time you've seen media coverage on Floyd's charity work besides on 24/7? How many people actually know about the Mayweather foundation? I'm not saying the guy is a saint, but there's good shit that he does and, for whatever reason, he doesn't choose to publicize it.

And you're gonna tell me Manny isn't in the media...ALL THE TIME? What's the last bad press you heard about Manny? You're really going to tell me the media coverage on both guys is balanced?

How about answering those questions first before throwing out baseless assumptions. laugh.gif

Manny is in the media all the time because he is a fucken politician in the Phillipines. As well as being a boxer that is a pretty mean feat and of course it will mean a lot of press coverage.

Floyd got exposed for being a jerk. Same as anytime Lindsay Lohan even farts in the wrong direction the press are there to call her on it. Why? Because she is a celebrity car crash (which to some extent Floyd is too) NOT because of the colour of her skin.

When was the last time I heard something bad about Manny? Probably that alleged affair he had with that actress back in the Phillipines and after doing a little research it was easy to find that that story was covered EXTENSIVELY in his home country. Why was it not covered in America? Probably because it was of no interest to Americans. I doubt Floyd's altercation with the security guards was covered that much in the Phillipines either. And why? Becuase he's not Filipino.

You would be making a gross mistake if you think press coverage in America equates to press coverage around the world.
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 14 2011, 04:58 PM) *
Manny is in the media all the time because he is a fucken politician in the Phillipines. As well as being a boxer that is a pretty mean feat and of course it will mean a lot of press coverage.

Floyd got exposed for being a jerk. Same as anytime Lindsay Lohan even farts in the wrong direction the press are there to call her on it. Why? Because she is a celebrity car crash (which to some extent Floyd is too) NOT because of the colour of her skin.

When was the last time I heard something bad about Manny? Probably that alleged affair he had with that actress back in the Phillipines and after doing a little research it was easy to find that that story was covered EXTENSIVELY in his home country. Why was it not covered in America? Probably because it was of no interest to Americans. I doubt Floyd's altercation with the security guards was covered that much in the Phillipines either. And why? Becuase he's not Filipino.

You would be making a gross mistake if you think press coverage in America equates to press coverage around the world.

I'mma have to agree with this guy, except for the part about Floyd bein' a celebrity car crash, but when you think about it, even that part has a lil' validity to it.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 14 2011, 07:16 AM) *
lol I like you Ollie
clearly you favor Manny Pacquiao and that's cool, i like what Floyd does in the ring.
I am however a boxing fan 1st. That being said it's clear the media favors Pacman an dislikes Floyd
whatever, but as a young SUCCESSFUL BLACK man i'll continue to expose what isn't true. Because when I lived in MY country AMERICA, I was treated like shit
My field of work was hard to get in, big companies over looked me, I was stereotyped hardcore, packed up went to Hawaii to study Japanese, work for a company to build exp. Learned Japanese fluently an moved to Japan. I relate to Floyd period, I relate to any minority trying to make it in AMERICA. Any who I never disrespected you, I simply tried to shad light on what Floyd did an how the media mentioned nothing of it, and hows it in excusable to pass up on a drug test both guys will take! It's dumb, but i peep game an it's race at the end of the day nuff said(i'll revert to slang)
lol as for hanging from nuts, only nuts i hang from is my WIFE when she attempts to punk me
rubbing off on my little girl as well

If this is truly what you've done to better your life Ken then good for you.

Certainly I am in no position to comment on racism in America because I am a white man from New Zealand. However from afar there seem to be many black sports stars and celebrities who are much loved in America. Shoot do you remember who loved Tyson was pre-Buster Douglas and Don King? The guy was universally praised as the shit.

And look at the retrospective love he is getting now.

Floyd is disliked because he chose a certain villian persona (although I'm begining to wonder who far he is removed from that persona.) If I take the guys that post on this board, the Americans that is, as broad representation of America then it seems to me that they support fighters that seem like decent human beings and rag on the one(s) that act like dicks.

No doubt Ken there are some people that don't like Floyd because he is coloured but I think you'd be surprised at the amount of people that don't like him for the single fact that he is a cocky arrogant prick.

I am worried about your wife apparently having nuts though laugh.gif I know what you meant but I think we can agree that you could've made it a bit clearer, haha.
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 15 2011, 06:09 AM) *
If this is truly what you've done to better your life Ken then good for you.

Certainly I am in no position to comment on racism in America because I am a white man from New Zealand. However from afar there seem to be many black sports stars and celebrities who are much loved in America. Shoot do you remember who loved Tyson was pre-Buster Douglas and Don King? The guy was universally praised as the shit.

And look at the retrospective love he is getting now.

Floyd is disliked because he chose a certain villian persona (although I'm begining to wonder who far he is removed from that persona.) If I take the guys that post on this board, the Americans that is, as broad representation of America then it seems to me that they support fighters that seem like decent human beings and rag on the one(s) that act like dicks.

No doubt Ken there are some people that don't like Floyd because he is coloured but I think you'd be surprised at the amount of people that don't like him for the single fact that he is a cocky arrogant prick.

I am worried about your wife apparently having nuts though laugh.gif I know what you meant but I think we can agree that you could've made it a bit clearer, haha.

Yea he is, when it's time to build that fight
Unfortunately it pulls in the big crowds the big bucks, but you give up your image in return
after the fight he shows nothing but the up most respect, he acts like he did before he became a household name.
An i think now at his career he's trying, taking on these guys people want to see, standig in front of guys etc

Anywho lol
Yea I could of wrote it better but yea she attempts to act like a guy with her bad english lol

Even though we disagree on somethings i respect your opinions an enjoy reading your comebacks
There not meaningless like pactards.

As for the guys that play sports, i see them as nothing more then circus talent
MOST have no clue...look at King James
I could of did sports, thats what most black men are told to strive for
however when it comes to education an a career an these big name companies
Thats when you see the stereotype come out an thus the reason im in another country.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jun 14 2011, 10:12 AM) *

who's fault is that? Mayweather put himself in that position. Pac isn't exactly killing PPVs being the nice guy either, Mayweather just talked shit on HBO to get 1.4 million buys with Mosley and Pac is the fan friendly fighter but he could have only got 1.3 million and that's with prime time build up on free tv.

people like crude and controversial.
Snoop
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 14 2011, 08:58 PM) *

You bring a fair point about international coverage vs US coverage, but you'd also be making an incorrect assumption if you think I'm equating the two. In terms of all the major boxing media sites (which are predominately based in the US and therefore US coverage), I think it's easy to see that there are more Pacquiao supporters than there are for Mayweather, mostly because of the media machines behind each guy.

You say Floyd got exposed for being a jerk and that's exactly what I'm talking about. People only seem to focus on his "jerkish" side (which is undoubedly there), but the whole point of my post is that, like any human, he's multifaceted, and any decent thing he does tends to get played down or completely ignored. Pacquiao is the contrary. He's perceived as the "nice guy" so any decent thing he does gets magnified and any "jerkish" thing gets either pushed aside or justified away.

But I think Cyrenn put it best. Both guys have done good things out of the ring and they both deserve some medium of respect for their actions. I guess my point is that their ring personas are an embodiments of extreme characterizations of good and evil, almost to comic book proportions, and we should remember to keep it balanced.
Snoop
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 14 2011, 10:49 PM) *
who's fault is that? Mayweather put himself in that position. Pac isn't exactly killing PPVs being the nice guy either, Mayweather just talked shit on HBO to get 1.4 million buys with Mosley and Pac is the fan friendly fighter but he could have only got 1.3 million and that's with prime time build up on free tv.

people like crude and controversial.

Oh I know Mayweather is intentionally not releasing his "good deeds" to the media, but I don't know if the causation of their differing PPV buys is solely due to their respective media personas. There could have been a ton of other variables that affected it. But you make an interesting point of Mayweather possibly not publicizing his good deeds to heighten his "villan" persona to sell more PPVs. That would be pretty damn devious.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jun 15 2011, 01:16 PM) *
Oh I know Mayweather is intentionally not releasing his "good deeds" to the media, but I don't know if the causation of their differing PPV buys is solely due to their respective media personas. There could have been a ton of other variables that affected it. But you make an interesting point of Mayweather possibly not publicizing his good deeds to heighten his "villan" persona to sell more PPVs. That would be pretty damn devious.

being controversial has brought him this far so i don't think he wants to ruin a good thing lol.

it's like Charlie Sheen. if he started volunteering at homeless shelters it probably wouldn't have even made the news, dude starts talking about warlocks and smoking quarter oz rocks and he's on the news 24/7 for a month and is making millions of dollars.
neophyte7
Bottom line: Mayweather is smater than given credit... the Mayweather clan may not speak the KINGS's English, but they are crafty in the boxing game....
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 15 2011, 01:42 PM) *
being controversial has brought him this far so i don't think he wants to ruin a good thing lol.

it's like Charlie Sheen. if he started volunteering at homeless shelters it probably wouldn't have even made the news, dude starts talking about warlocks and smoking quarter oz rocks and he's on the news 24/7 for a month and is making millions of dollars.

Sheen took advantage of that shit. He even went on some type of tour as a result of it. LMAO!

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 15 2011, 04:25 PM) *
Bottom line: Mayweather is smater than given credit... the Mayweather clan may not speak the KINGS's English, but they are crafty in the boxing game....

I agree.

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 15 2011, 06:24 PM) *
Snoop, why does this surprise you? Mayweather is a jerk most of the time, like you said. People aren't going to be over the moon after one action, it takes countless actions and a change in person in general to come around.
This doesn't just apply in boxing, it applies in life in general. If I know a cock head, and is a cock head for about 90% of the time, my opinion isn't going to change with one good thing I see. I'm not going to be like "hey, maybe this guy is alright after all". It takes several actions.
Just like if I know a pretty good person, and is good most of the time. My opinion of him/her isn't going to change dramatically either after one fuck up (obviously depending on the mistake).
But that is the point. I'm not surprised as you about this. One action doesn't change the opinion of a person as a whole, no matter if your starting from a good or bad person.
You don't generally become a cock head over night, you probably won't turn into a top guy either over night. Takes time.

That's the point he's tryin' to make. This "isn't" the 1st time Mayweather has done a good deed for someone. He does it all the time, but you never hear about it, unless FMJ decides to reveal it himself on shows like 24/7, Mayweather After Dark, or on Ustream.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Jun 13 2011, 10:55 PM) *

Thats called The Illuminati... lmao
caneman
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Jun 14 2011, 04:05 PM) *
I'mma have to agree with this guy, except for the part about Floyd bein' a celebrity car crash, but when you think about it, even that part has a lil' validity to it.

I like that you can see both side homie...shows class IMO! drinks.gif
caneman
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jun 15 2011, 06:54 PM) *
Thats called The Illuminati... lmao

You talking some ''FREE MASON" and NWO shit now bruh! lmao
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (caneman @ Jun 15 2011, 06:59 PM) *
You talking some ''FREE MASON" and NWO ship now bruh! lmao

Hell Yea..lmao... they tryin to take over the world and shyt...

KILLUMINATI!!!
caneman
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jun 15 2011, 07:01 PM) *
Hell Yea..lmao... they tryin to take over the world and shyt...

KILLUMINATI!!!

You know if all that is true, it will be the banker's of the world right? Maybe even one currency? That is one crazy bunch of shit if all true! Talk Praise the Lord and pass the ammo??? Pfffffffffffffft!

STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jun 16 2011, 03:06 AM) *
But I think Cyrenn put it best. Both guys have done good things out of the ring and they both deserve some medium of respect for their actions. I guess my point is that their ring personas are an embodiments of extreme characterizations of good and evil, almost to comic book proportions, and we should remember to keep it balanced.

Absolutely. Both guys are probably good people at heart. Floyd just comes across as a complete cunt & he encourages that opinion of him. Pac is mr humble & encourages that opinion. Massive shades of grey for both guys.

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 16 2011, 08:24 AM) *
Snoop, why does this surprise you? Mayweather is a jerk most of the time, like you said. People aren't going to be over the moon after one action, it takes countless actions and a change in person in general to come around.
This doesn't just apply in boxing, it applies in life in general. If I know a Collingwood supporter is a cock head for about 90% of the time, my opinion isn't going to change with one good thing I see. I'm not going to be like "hey, maybe this guy is alright after all". It takes several actions.
Just like if I know a pretty good person, and is good most of the time. My opinion of him/her isn't going to change dramatically either after one fuck up (obviously depending on the mistake).
But that is the point. I'm not surprised as you about this. One action doesn't change the opinion of a person as a whole, no matter if your starting from a good or bad person.
You don't generally become a Collingwood supporter over night, you probably won't turn into a Hawks one either over night. Takes time.

Fixed
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 16 2011, 05:27 PM) *
Hahaha, idiot.

Carn the fucking PIEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS. How good is it? Swan gets rested against Melbourne, and they have the bye this week. Gets on a plane with several other players to do high altitude training in Arizona and give the body a rest and will come back again ready to go laugh.gif
That's how you run a club.

There is only 3 clubs I hate. Collingwood, Carlton & Essendon in no particular order. Swan is on PED's because he will improve his performance due to his high altitude training. No proof but you don't need any & he was complaining about being drug tested over there so he is guilty just like Pac is (that kept it on topic cool.gif ).

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 16 2011, 05:27 PM) *
Congratulations on the State of Origin last night, though I suspect you won't break the drought, and will make the decider just more painful for you? Haha. When is game 3 anyways? I may actually watch this one.

Best game I have seen in a while last night. Our captain was a fucking machine. 218m gained, 40+ tackles, 40+ hit ups, 4 tackle busts & 3 or 4 offloads & he played the full 80 minutes which is unheard of for a forward.

It is a big ask to go to the cauldron & expect a win but we can do it. I fucking hope we can at least!

STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 16 2011, 07:27 PM) *
Haha, Swan can do that. Flying over to America to do high altitude training in Arizona is not illegal, it just requires some money. Carlton are the worst. They are salary cheats.

Yeah I didn't watch the game last night. I think I might try watch the next game, though I don't understand it completely. When do they play game 3?

Carlton fans are terrible. Even though they beat the Hawks last week I quite like the Cats. A good small town club made good.

Definately watch the game Fitz. It will be in three weeks time on Wednesday. My missus asked me to stop the noise & I told her that Origin is more important than life itself & more important than her so she should fuck off to bed. Went down a treat & I got no victory sexy time black eye.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 16 2011, 08:35 PM) *
Hahaha. I bet it went down well. I know it's been a while, and I did hear the number and forgot. But how long has it been since NSW have won a series? Something tells me it was like 5-6 years?
Also how do they decide where all 3 games are played every year? Does the previous winner always get 2 state games? Or do they rotate every year so every second year, they will get the 2 home game advantage?

I believe it goes on a rotation basis. But then there have been a quite a few played in Melbourne & one exhibition match in LA. QLD have won the last 5 series but it is a lot closer than that when you look at the scorelines. NSW seem to switch off for the last 10 minutes & QLD play for the full 80.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 16 2011, 09:20 PM) *
When I went camping on the weekend, I was expecting to take a shit when I was there. Went up on Saturday. My last crap was on Friday night. I went all the way until Monday without taking a shit, and that was when I got home. I won't lie, there was a time on Saturday night when I felt one starting to brew before I went to bed. Woke up Sunday, sweet. I then felt it come back early Sunday evening. I pretty much just rode the wave, and it just kind of went away.
I really want to know if it was just a coincidence, or if there is some scientific reason as to why. I just usually crap at least once a day, so not sure how I went from Saturday to Monday. Shitting in the bush didn't really appeal to me, but I was open to it if necessary. So I didn't fight the urge either.
Is there a reason why? Or is it just coincidence?

I think it is like a turtle situation you have there Fitzy. He poked his head out but got scared so he went back into his shell. Kinda like when you do a ghost turd. You know you shit but there is none on the paper & none in the bowl it just disappeared.

Had a similar thing happen to me. Busting for a dump. Drop past home on my way to a meeting to choke a darkie & it is gone yet the moment I got back in the car & on the freeway I felt like I was going to shit myself.

Strange world of shit out there
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 16 2011, 12:20 PM) *
When I went camping on the weekend, I was expecting to take a shit when I was there. Went up on Saturday. My last crap was on Friday night. I went all the way until Monday without taking a shit, and that was when I got home. I won't lie, there was a time on Saturday night when I felt one starting to brew before I went to bed. Woke up Sunday, sweet. I then felt it come back early Sunday evening. I pretty much just rode the wave, and it just kind of went away.
I really want to know if it was just a coincidence, or if there is some scientific reason as to why. I just usually crap at least once a day, so not sure how I went from Saturday to Monday. Shitting in the bush didn't really appeal to me, but I was open to it if necessary. So I didn't fight the urge either.
Is there a reason why? Or is it just coincidence?

Probably a different type of camping, but last time that happened to me was at T in the park (massive music festival in Scotland). I was so scared of the horrendous toilet blocks that I necked a couple of imodiums. Happy as larry, full weekend of drinking heavily and greasy junk food followed. Both are usually catalysts for shitting like a seagull, but the madicine did its job, too well. When I got home on the monday I thought I could let it all out, but no such luck. It was wednesday before I could "clear my throat" and even thenm, it was a pitiful effort, so what the fuck happened to all that stuff I put into my body over the weekend?

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 16 2011, 12:30 PM) *
I think it is like a turtle situation you have there Fitzy. He poked his head out but got scared so he went back into his shell. Kinda like when you do a ghost turd. You know you shit but there is none on the paper & none in the bowl it just disappeared.

Had a similar thing happen to me. Busting for a dump. Drop past home on my way to a meeting to choke a darkie & it is gone yet the moment I got back in the car & on the freeway I felt like I was going to shit myself.

Strange world of shit out there

Thats a strange one, normally works the opposite for me. The way I like to think of it is that your arsehole has a built in sat-nav (I call it, SHAT-NAV) When you get near a "safe" toilet such as your own home, your arsehole thinks its made it and relaxes, which can transform a slightly uncomfortable drive/walk home into a last 200 yard danger dash with what feels like a hand grenade going off in your intestines!

A strange world of shit indeed
riddick
Floyd said:"I'm blessed and i wanna share my blessing".This is true!!!
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 15 2011, 11:24 PM) *
This doesn't just apply in boxing, it applies in life in general. If I know a cock head, and is a cock head for about 90% of the time, my opinion isn't going to change with one good thing I see. I'm not going to be like "hey, maybe this guy is alright after all". It takes several actions.
You don't generally become a cock head over night, you probably won't turn into a top guy either over night. Takes time.

Definitely see your point Fitz. I'm just saying as public figures, none of us really know them. They're probably both really different off camera, and in the respective opposite of how they're presented to us.

Absolutely. Both guys are probably good people at heart. Floyd just comes across as a complete cunt & he encourages that opinion of him. Pac is mr humble & encourages that opinion. Massive shades of grey for both guys.

Definitely. They're probably more similar than most people would think.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 16 2011, 10:47 PM) *
That is quite strange. They can be very unpredictable.

That's exactly what happened to me lloyd. I ended up crapping on Monday when I got home. But leading up to it, I was convinced it was going to be a monster. It wasn't even as impressive as the daily standard. I too was wondering about where everything went.
About the SHAT-NAV, that's what I was curious about. If there was a scientific reason as to why the events unfolded the way they did. Sub-consciously, did it know I wasn't home or someone comfortable, or was this all purely a coincidence? The thing that threw me off was that I was open to going if it called for it. So I wasn't putting on a lot of emphasis in putting it off. Wasn't ideal, but I was open to it.
What happened?

Its a whole differnet ecosystem down there mate. You might think you werent averse to it, but your bowels obviously thought different. Think of it like an independent Republic within your body.

All I know is eveything else goes to ratshit when the back door isnt working!
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 16 2011, 02:02 AM) *
Hello . . . BoxingLizard32 . . . are you out there? Notice the subject of this thread, which should have just been a post on yet another of the ridiculous amount of threads about FMJ? Yeah, pretty much the same line of brilliance as you.

This is how you add a comment rather than start a completely new thread about essentially the SOS.

Got it? If not I can do this shit forever. Repetition is known to sink in.

Hello, IgnorantMustachio I am here and proud. I didn't notice this was a FMJ thread on his good deed for the Genaro funeral payment. All it says is "GOT IT", yet again Ignorant you post another ridiculous comment that didn't need any comment. Yeah, pretty much another drop of your gracefulness or what have you. clapping.gif
iKeNjiro
You guys are crazy
Can't we all just hug it out
group session
wizard, smarty lets hug lol
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 16 2011, 08:47 PM) *
You guys are crazy
Can't we all just hug it out
group session
wizard, smarty lets hug lol

No Ken this is how the board works. Let these 2 gentlemen do their thing laugh.gif
iKeNjiro
Roger that! Ding ding ding
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (riddick @ Jun 16 2011, 11:13 PM) *
Floyd said:"I'm blessed and i wanna share my blessing".This is true!!!

Good to see you are keeping on topic & talking about pieces of shit.
mgrover
funny how bob arum was the one that covered the medical expenses over the three year battle, yet never got any of the recognition.... also the theory floating around the internet is that mayweather did this because he was advised to by his lawyers.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jun 16 2011, 03:59 PM) *
Hello, IgnorantMustachio I am here and proud. I didn't notice this was a FMJ thread on his good deed for the Genaro funeral payment. All it says is "GOT IT", yet again Ignorant you post another ridiculous comment that didn't need any comment. Yeah, pretty much another drop of your gracefulness or what have you. clapping.gif

Oh, so your excuse for starting more FMJ shit threads is you didn't notice there were any other FMJ shit threads?

Brilliant defense, Mr. Lizard. Can't wait for your next thread of genius.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.