Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who is worse, The Pactards or Floydiacs?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
TheFonz
This is a very relevant topic given the state of this board. Discuss.
STEVENSKI
They are both as bad as each other. Most of the Pactards are nationalistic Pinoys who get blinded by their fervor & idolisation of Pac. The Mayweather bandwagon are just morons plain & simple. Both sets are irrational & their opinions are based in the lunacy of their ridiculous beliefs that either fighter is the greatest ever.

What is the worst thing though is there are two sets of these superfans. Most appear to know May & Pac & some tyson & that is the limit of their actual boxing knowledge. Then there is the worst element that seem to have a working knowledge of boxing & should know better but they can't help themselves.

Fuck em all & fuck their idols. I shit on the lot of them.
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 14 2011, 06:51 AM) *
They are both as bad as each other. Most of the Pactards are nationalistic Pinoys who get blinded by their fervor & idolisation of Pac. The Mayweather bandwagon are just morons plain & simple. Both sets are irrational & their opinions are based in the lunacy of their ridiculous beliefs that either fighter is the greatest ever.

What is the worst thing though is there are two sets of these superfans. Most appear to know May & Pac & some tyson & that is the limit of their actual boxing knowledge. Then there is the worst element that seem to have a working knowledge of boxing & should know better but they can't help themselves.

Fuck em all & fuck their idols. I shit on the lot of them.

LOL!
FightHypeRules
I say people who refer to fans of fighters as "flomos" or "pactards" or "floydiacs" or whatever other stupid name they think is clever.

Those people annoy me more than anything Floyd or Manny or their fans do.
The CEO
Closing this one...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.