Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Should Teddy Atlas Be Bounced From ESPN Friday Night Fights?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
I try to be objective in my commentary assessments, but "No Doubt About it" Teddy Atlas is increasingly rubbing me the wrong way. I know his supporters say he doesn't sugar coat things. But I think his "Agenda" "national commission" which Atlas will never get through his head that you CAN'T national commission an international sport. Seriously, the man held Tyson's armature spit bucket and gets unjust credit for that. I do respect SOME of the things that he says. But he doesn't even score rounds with multiple knockdowns as less than 10-8. For a suspended "know it all" about boxing, that's just fucking retarded.

My assessment is that Atlas is a better writer than talker and his agendas are a turn off to ESPN boxing. To attract new viewers, boxing needs a mellow, knowledgeable announcer who can make the game fun and interesting to the casual viewer. Teddy's "My Way Or The Highway." is far more alienating than inviting. Has this man EVER admitted to being wrong about anything?

Was there ever a time when you believed Teddy was very good as a commentator and changed? He might have been OK for me years ago, but his personal agendas I believe have gotten worse. Do you like Atlas as a commentator? Sound he stay or go? This is a guy that got suspended from a telecast for punching an ESPN cameraman.

The only good time that I thought Atlas was good (and is good) is when he is lighting a firecracker under a fighter's ass like he did with Moorer against Holyfield the first time. His speech was great! In contrast to the Petronelli brothers when Hagler fought Leonard who did nothing for Hagler in that fight. Their passiveness may have cost Hagler the Middleweight Championship that night. But for Atlas, does a motivational speaker make a good trainer? Teddy may be a decent writer, but does his extreme arrogance and opinionatedness turn you off of Friday Night Fights?

Vote and comment! I will vote Yes, Atlas should go.

Does anyone know when Atlas' contract is up at ESPN?

Jack
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jun 19 2011, 07:10 AM) *
I try to be objective in my commentary assessments, but "No Doubt About it" Teddy Atlas is increasingly rubbing me the wrong way. I know his supporters say he doesn't sugar coat things. But I think his "Agenda" "national commission" which Atlas will never get through his head that you CAN'T national commission an international sport. Seriously, the man held Tyson's armature spit bucket and gets unjust credit for that. I do respect SOME of the things that he says. But he doesn't even score rounds with multiple knockdowns as less than 10-8. For a suspended "know it all" about boxing, that's just fucking retarded.

My assessment is that Atlas is a better writer than talker and his agendas are a turn off to ESPN boxing. To attract new viewers, boxing needs a mellow, knowledgeable announcer who can make the game fun and interesting to the casual viewer. Teddy's "My Way Or The Highway." is far more alienating than inviting. Has this man EVER admitted to being wrong about anything?

Was there ever a time when you believed Teddy was very good as a commentator and changed? He might have been OK for me years ago, but his personal agendas I believe have gotten worse. Do you like Atlas as a commentator? Sound he stay or go? This is a guy that got suspended from a telecast for punching an ESPN cameraman.

The only good time that I thought Atlas was good (and is good) is when he is lighting a firecracker under a fighter's ass like he did with Moorer against Holyfield the first time. His speech was great! In contrast to the Petronelli brothers when Hagler fought Leonard who did nothing for Hagler in that fight. Their passiveness may have cost Hagler the Middleweight Championship that night. But for Atlas, does a motivational speaker make a good trainer? Teddy may be a decent writer, but does his extreme arrogance and opinionatedness turn you off of Friday Night Fights?

Jack

The guy's very opinionated. For me, that's not the problem. It's when he tries to force his beliefs on others that it becomes a problem. Like you said, he can be far more alienatin' than invitin' at times. The only time he even remotely captures my undivided attention, is when he speaks on 1 of my favorite boxers, FMJ. However, I'm even startin' to dislike that about him, 'cause he seems like he speaks about Mayweather with bias. When the media is my only source to get any type of official information/news on fighters, I expect the news to be unbiased as possible. Teddy tends to make people see 1 side of things. I hate when that happens. Should he be bounced from ESPN FNF? I'm unsure at the moment.
leonthegee
I say keep him because of his knowledge of the prospects that fight on that network. Unless your going to bring on someone like Manny Stewart. People like Teddy and Manny still keep up with boxing at the ametuar level so by the time those fighters get to ESPN I can get a kind of detailed background. If your gonna get rid of somebody 86 Brian Kellys ass.
bosco
They most definitely should keep Teddy Atlas. He's like Charles Barkley. He's not gonna sugar coat how he feels or what he thinks. A lot of people respect his opinions as do a lot of people criticize them also. I would rather a person say what they really feel than say what they think people want to hear. Plus it's good to have that renegade type personality on FNF. And who cares if he slugged the cameraman...the guy could've been a slimeball and probably deserved it. HBO commentators are biased too. Pacquiao is god to Jim Lampley and Larry Merchant. You're gonna always have biased commentators. So I say keep Teddy...BANG!!! lol
caneman
I said unsure, I mean Teddy is ok and I have no idea who could replace even though I'll bring up a name I have before Kevin Kelly would be good but he ain't a yes man! LOL

Many times I have said Teddy STFU ALREADY!
salvador
I like Atlas.

Boxing does need some kind of commission or international standardization of the sport so that things like ring sizes aren't used by the more popular fighter as a bargaining chip. The mere fact that it's possible that a ring can be either 18ft or 22ft depending on the style of the hometown fighter is disgraceful. And the fact that promoters are allowed to take whatever they want from the fighters they have signed to long term contracts is beyond immoral. Something needs to be done!

HaydelHammer
I got no beef with teddy. I guess he has grown on me through time. I can't think of anybody off the top of my head to throw on FNF. Kevin Kelley was pretty good though.

I do agree with your breakdown on Teddy not getting you just can't overnight deliver a commission for an international global sport such as boxing. You'd basically have to create a "league" first and HOPE other countries tag along (I can promise you if a league was formed the big promoters would obviously put up a fight and probably join forces and actually allow their "name" guys to fight one another in a effort to BURY the league lol)

Reminds me of the NFL / AFL merger. NBA /ABA...etc. Maybe it's time in boxing to shake things up like those sports had to do back then to get where they are today.

Getting back on teddy. He is very opinionated as one poster mentioned. His predictions are terrible for a former trainer also.
caneman
BTW I thought Teddy washed Tyson's jock strap and held the spit bucket!
leonthegee
QUOTE (caneman @ Jun 19 2011, 08:23 AM) *
BTW I thought Teddy washed Tyson's jock strap and held the spit bucket!

U forgot tickleing his balls
HaydelHammer
LMAO
Cheesey1
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Jun 19 2011, 09:17 AM) *
I say keep him because of his knowledge of the prospects that fight on that network. Unless your going to bring on someone like Manny Stewart. People like Teddy and Manny still keep up with boxing at the ametuar level so by the time those fighters get to ESPN I can get a kind of detailed background. If your gonna get rid of somebody 86 Brian Kellys ass.

Teddy knows his craft, which to me is the best sort of commentator out there. His opinions are coming from a boxer's perspective, not some studio guy that's never put on a pair of gloves. Good for you Dr. Atlas. Plus that crazy scar on his face just gives him more boxing street cred. He's one small, old guy that I wouldn't want to piss off.
Tha Docta
ive been saying for a long time to get rid of teddy. all of a sudden he is this boxing genius that everyone is supposed to look up too and i just dont get it. like the original poster said, the man is famous for holding tysons spit bucket and for muttering some emotional words to michael moorer. the man has never been a good trainer and there are guys out there that are much more knowledgable. ive always said the guy was a joke, and he never does or says anything to change my opinion.
neophyte7
ATLAS IS ONE OF THE REALEST MOFOS offering commentary... besides.. anyone putting a gun to Tyson's dome is my man forever!!!
SmartyBeardo
Yeah, well when is he going to put a gun to Povetkin's head and get him back in the ring?
TzFrank
Teddy Atlas is one of the realist boxing analyst out there, they should definitely keep him. Hes the only analyst thats not on mannys jock like the rest of them because he knows whats up. if they wanna talk about firing someone they should fire larry merchant from HBO...i hate larry merchant!!!
Method
Worst thread ever. Might not agree w everything, but he is an awesome analyst/color man for whats taking place on FNF.

He was off on BHop/Pascal II, and that was funny, but as far as the match-ups on FNF, he's GREAT. Knows his shit, is passionate, and has a lot of insightful things to say.

Jack always starts these threads every once in a while.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 20 2011, 07:36 PM) *
Yeah, well when is he going to put a gun to Povetkin's head and get him back in the ring?

LOL!

Jack
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Method @ Jun 21 2011, 07:03 PM) *
Worst thread ever. Might not agree w everything, but he is an awesome analyst/color man for whats taking place on FNF.

He was off on BHop/Pascal II, and that was funny, but as far as the match-ups on FNF, he's GREAT. Knows his shit, is passionate, and has a lot of insightful things to say.

Funnily enough it was that debate with Bernard that finally settled it for me, Atlas must go. I guess you're right in a sense, a vehicle like FNF is perfect for him but he has to be the worst guy at picking high profile fights that I've ever seen.

He picked Pascal but then couldn't man up to Bernard and say to him "I got it wrong." Instead we got all this hocus pocus about Pascal giving him the landscape blah blah blah. He really tried to downplay Bernard's achievement just coz he didn't have the stones to admit he made a wrong pick.

He picked Hatton to beat Manny and there he is a couple of years later saying Hatton was tailor made for Manny. What?

Teddy made his name off his Moorer rant and the fact that he apparently once held a gun to Tyson's head. Great. I admit he has done a lot for charity and so forth but these days he comes up like an increasingly bitter old man. A bit like Larry except at least Merch is funny.

I'm with you Jack.
xxxxxx
QUOTE (Method @ Jun 21 2011, 07:03 PM) *

I agree that Atlas is a solid boxing analyst. I think he would do well even with HBO or Sowtime. He may go with the underdogs to much in his predictions and be a little forceful with his opinions, but I enjoy listening to him commentate. No disrespect Jack, but I'm surprised you don't have a little more respect for a guy that dedicates his life to the sport of boxing. Especially since I know you put a lot into this message board and love the sport also.
iKeNjiro
I like Teddy

and I loved how he got on Bhop

Honestly and I'll get flamed for it and honestly don't care

but Pascal is a C level figther at best lol

Hopkins dodge the shit out of Dawson and when he looked bad against Pascal now Hopkins wants him

Pascal windmills shots, he's off balanced, tires out, lack skills, and the IQ to make adjustments he is a C fighter

If BHop walks through Dawson I am sold on him but for now....nah
Hops
Fuckin' shit. Why the phrase "WALKS THRU"? Why the hell the requirement is that BHOP must walk through Dawson? Fuckin' goal post being moved by some kids who never had any idea that it was a goal post.
neophyte7
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 22 2011, 09:37 AM) *
I like Teddy

Hopkins dodge the shit out of Dawson and when he looked bad against Pascal now Hopkins wants him

Pascal windmills shots, he's off balanced, tires out, lack skills, and the IQ to make adjustments he is a C fighter

Bhops accomplishment is tremendous. CHAD Dawson is a pussy whipped bitch.. Floyd Mayweather sr exposed how stupid the mother fucker was when he chose to ditch him as trainer.. he has looked sub par since. Mayweather Sr keeps it too real and Chad couldn't handle it... Same will be when he gets in the ring with Bernard. Even against the guy he last fought and emmanuel in his corner Chad looked "bad"... Dawson never was a draw and brings still no money to a fight to go along with his degenerating fight game. Aside from the last few rounds Pascal owned his bitch ass when they fought.
anthonyaccurate
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 22 2011, 09:37 AM) *
I like Teddy

and yet Dawson lost his title to this C level fighter, who "windmills, is off balance, tires out and lacks skills" And u won't be impressed until bhop walks through
the same fighter who lost to a C level fighter. is it dodging when u can't sell out your own living room when
u fight?

iKeNjiro
ahhhh I forget where I am posting sometimes
as I tend to chat with you guys as I would my people's my family and thus I use slang or half ass my post thinking ppl might get the point.....

Any who for the fuck of god...I am not impressed with him beating Pascal...is what I meant
and if he beats the hell out of Dawson like he did The Ghost, & Tarver the legend killer then holy fuck
I don't really like Bhop style honestly but in no way did I say he sucked or what he has done means nothing
I said I am not sold tell he walks down dawson (beats the shit out of him or shit even wins the fight) then I can say wow
but Pascal? FUCK OUT OF HERE...get the fuck out of here with that shit
Fact he did avoid Dawson, Fact he is taking Dawson now cause he looks weak FACT
he beats Dawson then Holy shit....again this has nothing to do with his resume or what he's accomplished ...fucking shit guys

no worries I learn from these boards and I see I have to be more detailed...(kinda got me a bit heated lol congrats)
any who yea he beats Dawson I am sold on this 46year old man still doing his thing

EDIT: and let me say one more thing, now that I'm a bit laxed....
I commend Hopkins for taking the fight with Dawson, cause honestly he doesn't have too and he has done enough in the sport as far as the fans are concerned
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (anthonyaccurate @ Jun 22 2011, 11:59 PM) *
and yet Dawson lost his title to this C level fighter, who "windmills, is off balance, tires out and lacks skills" And u won't be impressed until bhop walks through
the same fighter who lost to a C level fighter. is it dodging when u can't sell out your own living room when
u fight?

This is true, he did lose to a C fighter...
but if that fight had gone on....Pascal would of been KO'd
anyone watching that fight saw Pascal stunned in the 10th I believe with that uppercut that left him dazed in the middle of the ring...
Dawson saw he needed to pick it up and started to come, it's like a switch went off....
Method
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 22 2011, 11:03 AM) *
as I tend to chat with you guys as I would my people's my family and thus I use slang...

...Any who for the fuck of god...

Interesting slang. Would love to hear a dinner time conversation w you and your "family" discussing current events.

"Shit damn, you hear about that Weiner cuz? Pass the co'n bread"
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (Method @ Jun 23 2011, 12:25 AM) *
Interesting slang. Would love to hear a dinner time conversation w you and your "family" discussing current events.

"Shit damn, you hear about that Weiner cuz? Pass the co'n bread"

I thought about how to address this....
okay

for the fuck of god was some shit that came to my mouth and I typed it due to anger

how I talk with my family...I do my best not to curse...when I get pissed it slips now and then but I try to not do that around my mother and father as it is disrespectful

dinner at the family table...shit man I haven't seen my mom since my wedding here in Japan a year ago...let me think

nah I think convo goes something like this
How was your day, blah blah, how was yours? blah blah
when are you visiting the states again? blah blah
hows the daughter? blah blah and so on...sounds pretty normal to me
you assume cause I am black I am dumb or some shit and I eat corn bread...correct?
well...the only thing I found right was corn bread I happen to love it actually

any who I'm not going to get in a forum war cause like I stated it's pretty lame...

i'll tell you this though an yes it is bragging

Life my way is great
speak two languages fluently
work for one of the biggest IT companies in Japan
travel, I've seen the world an i 26 i'll be 27 this year
Condo, beautiful wife, beautiful daughter
no money worries ( I worked hard in my life so don't judge me young man) can I be ignorant yea....I can be
any proof you need I got tons of FB vids for guys like you enjoy
www.facebook.com/tokyokendall
again i'll say life is great
Fitz
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 23 2011, 01:03 AM) *

He is taking on Dawson because Dawson was the mandatory for Pascal's title, and was paid step aside money so Hopkins could get his shot. So now, Dawson is best in line.
No need to make stuff up about Hopkins and saying he is only taking him on because he lost, and then stating it as fact.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 22 2011, 10:57 AM) *
Life my way is great
no money worries ( I worked hard in my life so don't judge me young man) can I be ignorant yea....I can be

Actually Ken from these last few posts I'd have to assume that Engrish isn't one of them laugh.gif
AussieLad
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 22 2011, 03:57 PM) *
I thought about how to address this....
okay

for the fuck of god was some shit that came to my mouth and I typed it due to anger

how I talk with my family...I do my best not to curse...when I get pissed it slips now and then but I try to not do that around my mother and father as it is disrespectful

dinner at the family table...shit man I haven't seen my mom since my wedding here in Japan a year ago...let me think

nah I think convo goes something like this
How was your day, blah blah, how was yours? blah blah
when are you visiting the states again? blah blah
hows the daughter? blah blah and so on...sounds pretty normal to me
you assume cause I am black I am dumb or some shit and I eat corn bread...correct?
well...the only thing I found right was corn bread I happen to love it actually

any who I'm not going to get in a forum war cause like I stated it's pretty lame...

i'll tell you this though an yes it is bragging

Life my way is great

You thought about how to respond... and posted this shit. Nobody here gives a fuck about anyone elses personal life, unless they are a flopac wondering what manties his crush pulled over his junk this morning
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 23 2011, 06:59 AM) *
Actually Ken from these last few posts I'd have to assume that Engrish isn't one of them laugh.gif

lol I guess not....ahhh it's morning now...on my way out the door
My bad from last night to all
I was a bit pissed about my YT channel
you have your views on Bhop and I have mine...period

now moving on to the next thread
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 22 2011, 07:26 PM) *
lol I guess not....ahhh it's morning now...on my way out the door
My bad from last night to all
I was a bit pissed about my YT channel
you have your views on Bhop and I have mine...period

now moving on to the next thread about Gayweather where I can fawn over Floyd and lick his nuts.

Fixed.
anthonyaccurate
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 22 2011, 11:03 AM) *
as I tend to chat with you guys as I would my people's my family and thus I use slang or half ass my post thinking ppl might get the point.....

Any who for the fuck of god...I am not impressed with him beating Pascal...is what I meant
and if he beats the hell out of Dawson like he did The Ghost, & Tarver the legend killer then holy fuck
I don't really like Bhop style honestly but in no way did I say he sucked or what he has done means nothing
I said I am not sold tell he walks down dawson (beats the shit out of him or shit even wins the fight) then I can say wow
but Pascal? FUCK OUT OF HERE
...get the fuck out of here with that shit
he beats Dawson then Holy shit....again this has nothing to do with his resume or what he's accomplished ...fucking shit guys

no worries I learn from these boards and I see I have to be more detailed...(kinda got me a bit heated lol congrats)
any who yea he beats Dawson I am sold on this 46year old man still doing his thing

EDIT: and let me say one more thing, now that I'm a bit laxed....
I commend Hopkins for taking the fight with Dawson, cause honestly he doesn't have too and he has done enough in the sport as far as the fans are concerned

So let me get this straight, Dawson loses to the "C" level fighter, Dawson now looks weak, but NOW you will be impressed if bernard beats a "weak" Dawson...

Im confused as hell, using this logic why would beating Dawson be so impressive to you?
Fitz
I think it has been confusing for all parties involved in here.
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (anthonyaccurate @ Jun 23 2011, 11:19 AM) *
So let me get this straight, Dawson loses to the "C" level fighter, Dawson now looks weak, but NOW you will be impressed if bernard beats a "weak" Dawson...

Im confused as hell, using this logic why would beating Dawson be so impressive to you?

Dawson is a weird young man and hard to tell who is going to show up the night of the fight
that being said I think he has the skill set to do great things, and he will be hungry to put on a great performance against BHop and if BHop can stop that young man
then holy shit.....that's what I am trying to say

Yea he lost to a C fighter (he is Dawson) but it happens in boxing and now it's time to get back up and show up vs BHop or fold...I think he'll be fine come fight night
I believe he knows what's in stake

as for the revised comment by Ollie
lol....that was gay as hell hahahha funny stuff though
Hops
Only Americans are so high on someone being able to speak two languages.

Hahaha!!! There was this interview with Bradley Cooper with him speaking fluently in French and the women in the comments section were in total orgasm. Oh boy.
Bee
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jun 19 2011, 06:10 AM) *

Jack

Bee
Thank u jack...atlas is totally biased. Remember his comments against pacquiao...? And a solid example is the fight just this past friday. He kept commenting that the American guy was doing so well but the punch stats was telling something else every round.At the end one judge scored 99-91 for the cuban. Maybe it could not be that much of a margin but the cuban landed more punches. And atlas scored 99-91 for the American.....isnt he absurd just as much as the judge he was making comments against?. I rhink he is good in the pre fight boxing demo of his...BUT PLEASE DONT TALK OR SCORE DURING THE FIGHT. You are SO ANNOYING AND YOU JUST MAKE VIEWERS GET CONFUSED.
Bee
I think Atkas is not really that educated. He talks like a guy from the streets.And he says biased comments like nothing...it sounds funny but it is more annoying really. Can't we have someone else...?...
checkleft
QUOTE (Bee @ Aug 3 2013, 07:47 PM) *
Thank u jack...atlas is totally biased. Remember his comments against pacquiao...? And a solid example is the fight just this past friday. He kept commenting that the American guy was doing so well but the punch stats was telling something else every round.At the end one judge scored 99-91 for the cuban. Maybe it could not be that much of a margin but the cuban landed more punches. And atlas scored 99-91 for the American.....isnt he absurd just as much as the judge he was making comments against?. I rhink he is good in the pre fight boxing demo of his...BUT PLEASE DONT TALK OR SCORE DURING THE FIGHT. You are SO ANNOYING AND YOU JUST MAKE VIEWERS GET CONFUSED.

I thought everybodys scorecard was fucked up EXCEPT the guy with the draw. It was a tough fight to score but it was definitely closer than atlas and the two other judges scorecards. I think a draw is a good card, or maybe a SD going either way.

BTW neither guy was American, so Idk if you were trying to make a connection to why atlas favored fortuna. Fortuna is Dominican and Franco is Cuban. One is a very good young pro (Fortuna) and franco is a very highly experienced amateur that beat gamboa twice in Cuba. Both guys are highly touted but against each other they were very sloppy and inaccurate
Jack 1000
Teddy Atlas seems to have a more "Cut throat if you disagree agenda," which I think people are either gonna love or despise with little middle ground. In contrast, Jim Lamply's agenda at HBO is more "group think yes man, based on what the network WANTS him to think and how they want Jim to act." But Jim's so good at pom pom shaking agenda's, he'd doing even without being told what to think.

Teddy's no yes man. And he will cut off the nose to spit in the face of those he doesn't like. However, he does things that are blatently wrong. For instance, Teddy will NEVER score a round less than 10-8 even with multiple knockdowns. That's just retarded and it makes him, this self centered "Know it all" look like an idiot. Does anyone know Atlas's reasoning behind this wrong scoring philosophy?

Jack
checkleft
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Aug 3 2013, 08:38 PM) *
Teddy Atlas seems to have a more "Cut throat if you disagree agenda," which I think people are either gonna love or despise with little middle ground. In contrast, Jim Lamply's agenda at HBO is more "group think yes man, based on what the network WANTS him to think and how they want Jim to act." But Jim's so good at pom pom shaking agenda's, he'd doing even without being told what to think.

Teddy's no yes man. And he will cut off the nose to spit in the face of those he doesn't like. However, he does things that are blatently wrong. For instance, Teddy will NEVER score a round less than 10-8 even with multiple knockdowns. That's just retarded and it makes him, this self centered "Know it all" look like an idiot. Does anyone know Atlas's reasoning behind this wrong scoring philosophy?

Jack

I've actually seen and heard a lot of judges don't go below 10-7 because it takes away any chance of a fighter coming back from it.
mrchitown
I love Atlas, he's one of my favorites commentating now. He is usually pretty good with his fight plans and his wealth of knowledge of the sport is almost unmatched. He does over do it sometimes but at least he shows a pulse instead of going with the norm. If he was to be let go from ESPN, I'm willing to bet that the value of the commentating goes down. Who knows what idiot they'd bring in to replace him
MAHDI
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 3 2013, 11:59 PM) *
I love Atlas, he's one of my favorites commentating now. He is usually pretty good with his fight plans and his wealth of knowledge of the sport is almost unmatched. He does over do it sometimes but at least he shows a pulse instead of going with the norm. If he was to be let go from ESPN, I'm willing to bet that the value of the commentating goes down. Who knows what idiot they'd bring in to replace him

I agree.. Besides.. The man that put a gun to Tyson's head for flirting with his young daughter.. I will forever respect him... LMAO thumbsup_anim.gif
MAHDI
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 3 2013, 11:59 PM) *

I agree.. Besides.. The man put a gun to Tyson's head for flirting with his young daughter.. I will forever respect him... LMAO thumbsup_anim.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (MAHDI @ Aug 4 2013, 08:30 AM) *
I agree.. Besides.. The man put a gun to Tyson's head for flirting with his young daughter.. I will forever respect him... LMAO thumbsup_anim.gif

Everyone gives him points for that lol
daprofessor
i think he should slow down with his national commission talk. i also think he doesn't understand the amateur system and he was the wrong guy to cover the sport. he can get carried away beating a dead horse sometimes...but overall, i think he's good for boxing.
Bee
Atlas i think is an educated ignorant. So biased and believes in himself too much.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.