Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Team Pacquiao Shirt
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Walstan86
http://www.cafepress.com/teampacman
Allmenjoi8
Funny, now all he has to do is take himself. But that is funny.
Cyrenn
Ahhhhhhhh Dayumn!!!!!!!!!! That shirt is the business.smile.gif
JONdaCON817
That's pretty funny.. too bad the design succs.
JRocafeller
Nice comeback.....lol but lets be real Floyd Mayweather is the real test that noone has been able to pass. Pac has been beat, When Pacquiao beats a top fighter in their prime then ill give him more respect as a fighter but he just keeps fighting guys who are damaged goods and guys at a catch weight wats up with that. How does boxing fans not see that???
TzFrank
Shirt is whack...u gotta be crazy to pay 17.00 for that Lol...it should say I need to take the test ...
TzFrank
QUOTE (JRocafeller @ Jun 24 2011, 05:41 AM) *
Nice comeback.....lol but lets be real Floyd Mayweather is the real test that noone has been able to pass. Pac has been beat, When Pacquiao beats a top fighter in their prime then ill give him more respect as a fighter but he just keeps fighting guys who are damaged goods and guys at a catch weight wats up with that. How does boxing fans not see that???

I totally agree!
Spyder
It's funny how butt-hurt the Floyd Fanatics get when Pac gets one over on him.

laugh.gif
BlackseedGuitarsDOTcom
Pacquiao has beaten many top fighters in their prime (Marquez, Morales, Cotto). How can you think these guys aren't top fighters? I can't wait to see what you guys post after Pacman woops Floyd's ass next year!
www.blackseedguitars.com
Cyrenn
OWNED! PAWNED! POWNED! Whatever you want to call it. Manny's shirt straight dissed Mayweather and all his fanatics LOL! That they have to come back and say the design sucks LOL! Weak sauce!
HazConvictedFelonMane
@blackseed, Cotto was in his prime. Taking punishment in the ring can make a 29 year old fighter look like he's an old 37 year old fighter. Cotto was an 'old' 29 after what he went through with Margarito and Clottey. Cotto is the closest thing to a fighter in his prime that Manny's fought since his conquest of old man Oscar. We all saw the punishment Cotto took with loaded gloves on Marg's hands. We never proved that Marg used loaded gloves against Williams, Cintron, and Cotto. He got caught once, so we can convict him in the court of public opinion. The same goes for Pacquiao. He refused osdt, so how many fights would he have avoided if they asked for osdt? Court of public opinion fam. Support him like a fanatic, but there's a reason why the guy skipped the money and the drug tests. When the other shoe falls, I hope you deal with disappointment well. There will be some in store in the future for Poochiao.
Hotsauce
i think a fan made that shirt. not team pacquiao.
Hops
It was so relaxing. Variety of fan made t-shirts.

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?...p;sk=t&sd=a
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Cyrenn @ Jun 24 2011, 01:05 AM) *
Ahhhhhhhh Dayumn!!!!!!!!!! That shirt is the business.smile.gif

laugh.gif I was just talkin' 'bout this shirt in another thread. It's clever if you ask me.
SmartyBeardo
Ought to be -

"Yes I'm Green But I'm Clean"
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Jun 25 2011, 12:40 AM) *
@blackseed, Cotto was in his prime. Taking punishment in the ring can make a 29 year old fighter look like he's an old 37 year old fighter. Cotto was an 'old' 29 after what he went through with Margarito and Clottey. Cotto is the closest thing to a fighter in his prime that Manny's fought since his conquest of old man Oscar. We all saw the punishment Cotto took with loaded gloves on Marg's hands. We never proved that Marg used loaded gloves against Williams, Cintron, and Cotto. He got caught once, so we can convict him in the court of public opinion. The same goes for Pacquiao. He refused osdt, so how many fights would he have avoided if they asked for osdt? Court of public opinion fam. Support him like a fanatic, but there's a reason why the guy skipped the money and the drug tests. When the other shoe falls, I hope you deal with disappointment well. There will be some in store in the future for Poochiao.

Manny skipped out on the fight by refusing the test. Floyd skipped out on the fight by requesting it. Swings and Roundabouts.

We cant "convict Manny in the court of public opinion" like Marg because unlike Marg, there is not a shred of hard evidence, let alone proof, he has EVER cheated.

Like Spyder said earlier, it's funny how butt hurt and defensive you all get following a bit of sharp wit from Mannys camp/fans or whoever. Threads like this expose Floyd fans and Pac fans as being just exactly as bad as eachother.

Prov0
LMFAO... Good try pac fans .but did anyone else see on the bottom it said available only in Womens shirt lol..yup just for a bitch lol..

8 time Champ?!! My ass 147 title at 144 pounds and 154 title at 150 ! Whats next Heavyweight title at 160 ???
The CEO
lol...this is bad too...

That timeline must have crippled 'em...
Walstan86
Long as that timeline ends with Pac saying, "I'll take whatever test Floyd wants--even before the 6th round. Let's get it on!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.