Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jermaine Taylor returns
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Fitz
No mention of this, no mention of Martinez and Chavez.

I'm getting more stuff from inferior forums. Seriously, so much boxing stuff goes unspoken about on here, it's actually reached a point that it's becoming funny laugh.gif

Former undisputed middleweight champion Jermain Taylor, idle for nearly two years after suffering a head injury in his last fight, is returning to the ring with a clean bill of health and trainer Pat Burns, who was fired during the title reign in 2006, back in his corner.

"I'm training him. We're working out all the logistics right now about exactly when and where the fight will take place. (Taylor adviser) Al Haymon is working on all of that now," Burns told ESPN.com Monday. "I will be with Jermain in the next couple of days. We need to get going on the next phase of training, and that's sparring."

Burns said Taylor will return to the 160-pound middleweight division instead of continuing to fight in the 168-pound super middleweight class, where he fought with little success in the four fights before his layoff.

Multiple sources told ESPN.com that Showtime, which had a contract with Taylor, one of the original participants in the Super Six World Boxing Classic, likely will televise the bout on Aug. 13. It is likely to take place in Taylor's hometown of Little Rock, Ark., according to sources. No opponent has been selected.

If Showtime goes with Taylor on Aug. 13, it would be a split-site card because the network is already committed to airing its four-man bantamweight tournament final -- titlist Joseph Agbeko against Abner Mares -- from Las Vegas that night.

Taylor did not respond to multiple interview requests, but his comeback has been in the works for some time with Taylor, his family, Burns and Haymon assessing his medical reports.

Taylor (28-4-1, 17 KOs) has not fought since suffering a severe concussion in a brutal 12th-round knockout to Arthur Abraham in Berlin in the opening bout of the Super Six tournament in October 2009. It was such a bad knockout that Taylor was briefly hospitalized because of the concussion, short-term memory loss and a small amount of bleeding on his brain.

In January 2010, Taylor bowed out of the round-robin tournament, but said he was not retiring.

"I'm going to take some time off from the sport of boxing and take myself out of Showtime Sports' World Boxing Classic tournament," Taylor said at the time. "It's important that I give my body and mind some much needed rest, because I have been boxing for nearly 20 years. I plan on keeping myself in shape and making a return to the sport sometime in the future."

That time is now.

Burns said he was not interested in reuniting with Taylor, who turns 33 on Aug. 11, until he knew he had passed a battery of tests from multiple neurologists.

I like everything I'm seeing, but most important, both neurologists he has seen have given him 100 percent clearance to compete and, based on what I've seen, he looks outstanding. He's very hungry. He has the look he had when he was on the way up.

-- Boxing trainer Pat Burns
Burns said Taylor did and that he's gone over the reports, which he said indicate Taylor is at no greater risk for injury than any other fighter. They have worked together in multiple mini-training camps over the past several months, although there has been no sparring, Burns said.

"I like everything I'm seeing, but most important, both neurologists he has seen have given him 100 percent clearance to compete and, based on what I've seen, he looks outstanding. He's very hungry. He has the look he had when he was on the way up.

"He went through a lot and lot of guys would have thrown in the towel, but he has a determination to come back and capture the title, and that's pretty exciting. I'm glad we were able communicate and work this out. He's very hungry, which is great to see, and he's done a lot of maturing."

Taylor, according to Burns, had extensive neurological tests done in Little Rock as well as at the renowned Mayo Clinic. He said both neurologists received copies of the medical reports from Germany from after the Abraham fight so they could compare test results.

"This has been going on for a little over a year," Burns said. "When it comes to a concussion there is nothing like time (to allow it to heal). He is still young and we all did a lot of research. The medical reports say he is at no greater risk than any other fighter, otherwise I'm not interested.

"I don't need the money. I'm very content with the way I'm living my life. But there is a feeling that is itching me -- that he can recapture the world title."

Lou DiBella, who promoted Taylor for his entire career, resigned shortly after the loss to Abraham because Taylor was still considering staying in the tournament at that time. DiBella had no comment on Taylor's impending return.

Burns said Taylor approached him about eight months ago.

"The first time I saw Jermain he was 197 pounds," Burns said. "He came down to Miami to see me. He had called me two or three times and I wasn't showing a whole lot of interest. But Jermain was adamant about it. So he came down and we had some heart to heart discussion about what went down and there was a lot of acknowledgement about what happened from his side.

"I told him that, yes, I was disappointed about what had happened, but I put it in my rearview mirror pretty quick and moved on. I was very disappointed in the way he was being handled by his new trainers and the people he was surrounded with in Little Rock, who were supposed to be the people looking out for him."

Burns said he worked out with Taylor but wouldn't commit to training him again for a comeback until he went through testing.

"My concern was that he go to a neurologist," Burns said. "He went to a local one in Little Rock. I advised him to go the Mayo Clinic, which he did about four months ago. His safety is more important to me than anything else. Working with Jermain is going to put money in my pocket, but it won't change my lifestyle. I need to make sure I can live with myself.

"I later found out that Al Haymon was adamant about him going to the Mayo Clinic also, so we were on the same page, which was great."

Burns said that Taylor has been on a diet program as well as strength and running programs.

Rafael's Boxing Blog

Get the latest scoop and analysis on the world of boxing from ESPN.com's Dan Rafael in his blog.

"It was a test to see the commitment and I was very, very pleased with his commitment," Burns said. "About four weeks ago, he came down and was 170 pounds and left at 164. The other day he was 165. I have someone in Little Rock I trust and that's what he weighed. He knows there is no room for anything other than honesty.

"He's doing great. I've spoken to Al Haymon, I've been in touch with Jermain and his wife about this and he wants to fight, and I'm willing to take this on. In a nutshell, here's my evaluation: He looks extremely hungry, extremely sharp and all the instincts are there. He looks tremendous. His mental state is great and I sense a real commitment."

Taylor will return having lost four of his last five fights (three by knockout), a rut that began when Kelly Pavlik knocked him out in the seventh round to win the middleweight title in September 2007. Taylor then lost a decision to Pavlik in a non-title rematch five months later, prompting his move to super middleweight.

Taylor, a 2000 U.S. Olympic bronze medalist, didn't fare well at 168 pounds. He outpointed Jeff Lacy, his Olympic teammate, and then got knocked out in the 12th round of his next two fights -- by Carl Froch in an April 2009 title challenge followed by the one against Abraham.

Taylor won the undisputed middleweight title by outpointing Bernard Hopkins in July 2005 and then edged him on another close decision in the rematch five months later. Taylor made four defenses before running into Pavlik. Burns had guided Taylor to a 25-0 record, the undisputed title and both wins against Hopkins before he was fired and replaced by Emanuel Steward, who had a disappointing four-fight run with Taylor -- a draw with Winky Wright and decisions against Kassim Ouma and Cory Spinks before the first loss to Pavlik.

Burns was on the verge of re-joining Taylor's corner in late 2007, but ultimately longtime assistant Ozell Nelson, Taylor's father figure, took the reigns instead.

Burns said he and Taylor plan to start a full training camp, including sparring, perhaps as soon as next week with the intention of fighting in August. He said all of this is being done with the support of Taylor's family.

"In Erika, he has a great wife. She had concerns for him and his health and she wanted to make sure he was cleared," Burns said. "There is life other than boxing. She supported him. She helped facilitate all of the exams Jermain undertook. If she's happy, that is very important. The people that love him and care about him have to support this for it to be a go. Had there been any doubt, it wouldn't have happened. And Jermain told me himself, 'I have to take care of my family and be there for them.' He wasn't going to go through any undue risk because he has a family to take care of for a long, long time."

The move back down to middleweight is something Burns pressed for.

"He should have never been at 168 pounds," he said. "Not only will he fight at middleweight now, he'll be able to have a big dinner (the night before the weigh in). None of that killing himself to make weight.

"Nothing replaces hard work. I still have that old marine mentality. I was raised hard. My mother was tough on me. I'm going back to him to make him a world champion again. Let's see if we can win a few fights and recapture a middleweight title."
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 28 2011, 07:39 PM) *
No mention of this, no mention of Martinez and Chavez.

I'm getting more stuff from inferior forums. Seriously, so much boxing stuff goes unspoken about on here, it's actually reached a point that it's becoming funny laugh.gif

hmmm if he can come back and rewrite all the last seconds KO's would be nice...but doubt that happens
Taylor was never really good to me, He had good power, but no real defense and he tended to gas out after 6/7 rounds
no setups and pretty predictable, happy to see him coming back and I wish him the best
Hopefully it works out for him..
salvador
Very sad.

I heard a stat the other day that 80% of all pro football players enter bankruptcy within 2 years of leaving the NFL. I have to believe it's the same for JT. Seriously, this guy was driving a Lamborghini BEFORE the first Hopkins fight.

I really respected DiBella for walking away from JT after the last loss. That said, DiBella should have helped JT with his money from the beginning - and it's disgraceful that he apparently didn't.

JT had said on several occasions that he wasn't as motivated to fight in his last few fights and I can't imagine that somehow now he's gotten the bug back. This pretty much has to be about money - and I'm sure Bute would LOVE to give him a paycheck in Canada. And if he really does go back to 160 (which I can't see because he always seemed big for 160 and now he's just older), then maybe Chavez jr. will humiliate him for a big paycheck.

This is worse than watching RJ fight because JT is such a likable guy.
thehype
Who is this Jermaine Taylor guy you speak of?

dntknw.gif

Seriously, this has been in the works FOREVER...I was beginning to think that Jermain may have had second thoughts about it. Good to know that he's got a date locked in. I don't think it's sad. Not sure if he can still be any type of factor, but there's probably some guys out there that he can still beat.
salvador
QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 28 2011, 08:49 AM) *
I don't think it's sad. Not sure if he can still be any type of factor, but there's probably some guys out there that he can still beat.

You don't think it's sad that a guy who clearly doesn't want to fight anymore - a guy who has to have made at least $5MM in the ring - is coming back for money when his chin is obviously cracked?

He seems like a really nice and really naive guy who looks like he's going to end up with brain damage. If someone had just said: "Put $2MM in an account and live off of $40K a year for the rest of your life and mellow out on the cars/gifts/lifestyle and you'll never have to fill out a resume again" JT would never be coming back. I suspect he'll win his first fight or two, get paid a marginal amount, then get ko'd by the first real punch he takes - and 10 years from now he'll be making minimum wage. I think that's sad.
HaydelHammer
Jermain is going to end up worse than Meldrick Taylor who sounds like he has a mouth full of ritz crackers when he talks.

Get his wheelchair, blanket and spoon ready.

If ANYBODY told me my brain bled as a result of (insert whatever here)...i'm stopping that insert whatever here and never opening up that can again.
Method
How did everyone come to the conclusion that he was broke?
salvador
QUOTE (Method @ Jun 28 2011, 01:45 PM) *
How did everyone come to the conclusion that he was broke?

Why else would he be coming back?

He was talking like a guy who didn't want to fight anymore before the second Pavlik fight. And his chin is obviously gone. And he was driving a $200k car and he bought his mother a nice house before he even fought Hopkins. I don't know anything more than those pieces of the puzzle.

I hope I'm wrong.
Method
I dont know anything about a $200k car before the Hopkins bout.
gravytrain
whether it's for money or he's coming back out of pride i think he's a legit chance of beating out lower level opposition. TR might even sleep on him and put him in the ring with JCC Jr and he could be a MW champ again
Method
Fuck, man, he was kinda schooling Froch right up to the point he hit that brick wall in the 11th hour. He can do some things. We'll see. Pat Burns aint gonna send that lamb out to slaughter.
salvador
QUOTE (Method @ Jun 28 2011, 05:19 PM) *
I dont know anything about a $200k car before the Hopkins bout.

I saw it in some sort of HBO preview. Maybe I'm misremembering something - but I think I saw it in a pre-fight promo where he was hanging out with his Little Rock barber and driving his Lamborghini. I do believe (again from memory that maybe wrong) that he bought his mother the house that the Clinton's rented when Bill lost the Gov's house for 2 years in Little Rock.

I hope I'm wrong, but I can't imagine another reason for him to be coming back.
Nay_Sayer
Can he even make 160?
King Eugene
SMH @ you guys thinking that every fighter that comes back after a long layoff only comes back for money. When he left he never said he was retiring, he just said he was taking a break and would be back. Hell he's a damn fighter and all fighters have pride/an ego and all fighters up until a certain point think they can still perform they way they did in their prime. Hell some fighters just have a point to prove to theirselves. Do I think they should be trying to prove that point? Not all of them!

I highly doubt he's coming back because he needs the money. If I read it correctly I could have sworn he said he could live comfortably for the rest of his life because he has money.
dntknw.gif
Fitz
Also I don't understand salvadors point about DiBella being a disgrace and not helping with money. Not that we know he has money problems or not, but why does DiBella have to help?
He is a promoter not Jermaine Taylor's dad. If someone makes bad decisions, they have nobody to blame but themselves, to blame the promoter is a cop out.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 29 2011, 05:04 AM) *
Also I don't understand salvadors point about DiBella being a disgrace and not helping with money. Not that we know he has money problems or not, but why does DiBella have to help?
He is a promoter not Jermaine Taylor's dad. If someone makes bad decisions, they have nobody to blame but themselves, to blame the promoter is a cop out.

That is what some do for Tyson...blame DK
Fitz
I think you can bash a promoter and that for ripping you off, but I don't know about blaming them for being bankrupt. Just my opinion.

Out of any profession, why would anybody expect a promoter of all people to look after them and make sure they are financially ok when they are done boxing?

JLUVBABY
i think the rest and break from boxing we will see have done jermain some good... he may not be the best middle weight out there but i think we'll find he still has some fight left in him and i wish him the best... and im like method who says the guy is broke?... i remember the lambo he drove but i think he just still has boxing in his blood... that and he knows he's a few wins away from an extra few million dollars and if he can win a belt several more millions... lol... id risk another concussion for that too... lol... but seriously i dont think burns would train him if he didnt think there was something there.. like meth said taylor wasnt doing too bad vs froch till he hit that brick wall late... even vs abraham he was doing ok even tho he was losing till that ko... i hope the rest and the trip back down to 160 does him some good...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jun 29 2011, 03:54 AM) *
SMH @ you guys thinking that every fighter that comes back after a long layoff only comes back for money. When he left he never said he was retiring, he just said he was taking a break and would be back. Hell he's a damn fighter and all fighters have pride/an ego and all fighters up until a certain point think they can still perform they way they did in their prime. Hell some fighters just have a point to prove to theirselves. Do I think they should be trying to prove that point? Not all of them!

I highly doubt he's coming back because he needs the money. If I read it correctly I could have sworn he said he could live comfortably for the rest of his life because he has money.
dntknw.gif

prime example... roy jones jr...
gravytrain
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jun 29 2011, 05:30 AM) *
That is what some do for Tyson...blame DK

when Tyson had money it's "Don King takes advantage of me and i take advantage of him". then when he's broke it's "dude is a scumbag that robbed me of all of my money" lol

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 29 2011, 05:58 AM) *
I think you can bash a promoter and that for ripping you off, but I don't know about blaming them for being bankrupt. Just my opinion.

Out of any profession, why would anybody expect a promoter of all people to look after them and make sure they are financially ok when they are done boxing?

it really isn't their job and i don't think any promoter has tried to do that. good luck with it anyway, i don't think anyone can tell someone coming from nothing and earning millions what to do with their money.
salvador
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 29 2011, 04:04 AM) *

It's about being a Harvard educated human being helping a guy like JT who is making DiBella rich(er). JT's mother was a maid - God bless her. Sports are filled with guys who don't know anything about money and spend it foolishly. JT looks like one of those guys (I hope I'm wrong). I don't have any idea how much he's made, but I can't imagine another reason other than money for him to be coming back after being ko'd in 3 of his last 5 fights. (And that last one was bad - not just because it was against a lesser fighter, but because JT was OUT.)

It's been said here many times, but it's worth repeating: when fighters' chins get cracked, it's over. It's like Troy Aikman or Steve Young who go their entire careers without getting a concussion, then suddenly they're having concussions every other week. Once your chin is gone, you're career as a top fighter is over. And Taylor's chin is gone just like Roy's is gone.

DiBella was excellent for walking away from JT after that last fight (and turning down money to promote him) because JT was stretched in a way that guys don't come back from. And JT had said on several occasions before that ko that he wasn't as into boxing as he once was.

Other than money, what could possibly be inspiring him to come back at 33?
Method
His wife is a college grad and has her own loot too. It's not like Arkansas is Beverly Hills.

Bottom line is you can burn through multiple 7-figures pretty fucking quick.

I'm just saying. Dude is probably bored, and boxing is all he knows.
salvador
QUOTE (Method @ Jun 29 2011, 09:02 AM) *
His wife is a college grad and has her own loot too. It's not like Arkansas is Beverly Hills.

Bottom line is you can burn through multiple 7-figures pretty fucking quick.

I'm just saying. Dude is probably bored, and boxing is all he knows.

I get the impression that you actually know some of these people and so I'll just have to hope you're right. But even then, his college graduate wife should explain to him what happens when fighters get ko'd too many times.
blackbelt2003
The chin getting cracked is more psychological then physical.

Roy's chin is physically and anatomically the same now as it was when he was fighting Ruiz, yet big punching heavyweight Ruiz bounced right hands off him that didn't bother him, yet Johnson, Tarver and Green can lay him out?

Same with Taylor. His chin was cracked because his psyche told him it was. Subconsciously he expected to go down from a big shot and as soon he got hit his brain switched off.

If he is in a good place, mentally, can put together a good run of wins and get his confidence back, he can come again. He'll never be Ray Mercer or Jake LaMotta, but Taylor is always a good 10 round fighter (12 rounds is pushing it for him, lol). He could beat Felix Sturm and Daniel Geal IMO, cracked chin or no.

Black
Tha Docta
QUOTE (blackbelt2003 @ Jun 29 2011, 11:25 AM) *
The chin getting cracked is more psychological then physical.

Roy's chin is physically and anatomically the same now as it was when he was fighting Ruiz, yet big punching heavyweight Ruiz bounced right hands off him that didn't bother him, yet Johnson, Tarver and Green can lay him out?

Same with Taylor. His chin was cracked because his psyche told him it was. Subconsciously he expected to go down from a big shot and as soon he got hit his brain switched off.

If he is in a good place, mentally, can put together a good run of wins and get his confidence back, he can come again. He'll never be Ray Mercer or Jake LaMotta, but Taylor is always a good 10 round fighter (12 rounds is pushing it for him, lol). He could beat Felix Sturm and Daniel Geal IMO, cracked chin or no.

Black

i dont know about this theory. for some guys it seems once they get their first concussion they seem to be more prone to concussions in the future. the chin itself does not cause the KO, it is the rattling of the brain that causes the short circuit. maybe the inside lining of the brain gets weaker or thinner as you age. im not really sure. but i really dont think its psychological, i think guys really are getting KTFO easier as they get older or as they take more punishment.
Method
QUOTE (salvador @ Jun 29 2011, 10:13 AM) *
I get the impression that you actually know some of these people and so I'll just have to hope you're right. But even then, his college graduate wife should explain to him what happens when fighters get ko'd too many times.

I don't know em from "adam". I met JT a couple of times. Real lnice dude. Actually one f the coolest guys I've met in the sport, as far as no attitude, etc. But i wouldnt say I know him. I know his wife is a college grad and made some money pplaying hoops, etc. (prob no where near JT).

I do know, from my own experiences, that its easy as shit to blow through a few million bucks.

I just dont know that I believe Pat Burns would back this kid for the wrong reasons.

I have nothing to go on just like some people saying he's broke arent really standing on any legs, per se.
HaydelHammer
Pavlik vs Taylor III ??? who wins?
Method
Taylor.
Method
Cant believe I just said that.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (Method @ Jun 29 2011, 02:55 PM) *
Cant believe I just said that.

As much shit as I talked about jermain 2.0.....LOL I think he takes Kelly out this time around. LOL
E.C.LEGEND
QUOTE (salvador @ Jun 28 2011, 07:52 PM) *
I saw it in some sort of HBO preview. Maybe I'm misremembering something - but I think I saw it in a pre-fight promo where he was hanging out with his Little Rock barber and driving his Lamborghini. I do believe (again from memory that maybe wrong) that he bought his mother the house that the Clinton's rented when Bill lost the Gov's house for 2 years in Little Rock.

I hope I'm wrong, but I can't imagine another reason for him to be coming back.

I seen that on a local little rock show, but he was hyping up the after party for the taylor vs wright fight. (It was a black Gallardo by the way)
Lil-lightsout

There are far more boxers in worse shape than him still fighting. It's his life and if he wants to continue to fight, so be it. Good luck to him.
Cshel86
People are on here talking about him driving a $200k car and buying his mother a house before he even fought Hopkins, blah, blah, blah. Who cares? Houses can bought for almost nothing nowadays, hell...they can even be rented. Cars can be rented also...by the way, its his money. Im sure he was making 100s of thousands of dollars before the Hopkins fight anyway.

All of this talk about what he has/doesn't have as far as money and the skills to compete again, has probably driven him back to boxing to prove people wrong. Little do we know or fail to understand, the media (even folks like us on these forums) write things about people and Im sure these people end up reading this stuff. It bothers them mentally (if they aren't already borderline depressed) and they end up doing things against their will and health in order to silence the critics.

So now, he may end up getting back in the ring and getting hurt even more over the course of his next fights, and end up permanently ruining himself...all for the media to end up looking the other way and finding somebody else to criticize.
salvador
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Jun 30 2011, 08:05 AM) *
People are on here talking about him driving a $200k car and buying his mother a house before he even fought Hopkins, blah, blah, blah. Who cares? Houses can bought for almost nothing nowadays, hell...they can even be rented. Cars can be rented also...by the way, its his money. Im sure he was making 100s of thousands of dollars before the Hopkins fight anyway.

All of this talk about what he has/doesn't have as far as money and the skills to compete again, has probably driven him back to boxing to prove people wrong. Little do we know or fail to understand, the media (even folks like us on these forums) write things about people and Im sure these people end up reading this stuff. It bothers them mentally (if they aren't already borderline depressed) and they end up doing things against their will and health in order to silence the critics.

So now, he may end up getting back in the ring and getting hurt even more over the course of his next fights, and end up permanently ruining himself...all for the media to end up looking the other way and finding somebody else to criticize.

The reason people speculate on the reasons for his return is because JT is one of the really decent guys in the sport and his return causes anxiety for anyone who likes him and who saw his last ko. Getting ko'd 3 times in 5 fights is a big deal (which is why DiBella walked away from him when DiBella could have made more money off of him) and he himself said that he wasn't that into boxing anymore.

However much houses in Little Rock cost, they aren't free and JT isn't the kind of guy who's going to get a cushy six figure job in his lifetime. If he hasn't saved his money, he will, in all likelihood, be working a menial job in his lifetime - which would be tragic considering the fact that if he'd been smart with his money his children and grandchildren could have been set up.

And I don't think anyone in the media is looking forward to JT's return because nobody wants to see him hurt.
Bropho
QUOTE (blackbelt2003 @ Jun 29 2011, 10:25 AM) *

Rat please!!! Green knocked him out with illegal handwraps and a punch behind the back of the head! Take that name outta the equation, you freakin on the situation
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Bropho @ Jun 30 2011, 03:10 PM) *
Rat please!!! Green knocked him out with illegal handwraps and a punch behind the back of the head! Take that name outta the equation, you freakin on the situation

Ahh, a graduate from the Mayweather school of presenting opinion as fact
BoxingFan86
I used to have such high hopes for Taylor, but that shit turned sour... FAST! He's a fighter that had a lot of potential, but he rarely pushed himself to the limit to get the job done. Whenever he faced adversity, he folded. That was 1 of his weakest qualities.
Bropho
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 30 2011, 09:31 AM) *
Ahh, a graduate from the Mayweather school of presenting opinion as fact

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/roy-jones-...st-letter-33792

http://www.steroidabuse.com/images/cms/Image/inject.jpg

rather different, but i do understand these stories have a similarity that is somewhat of a darker tone than what you may encounter in scotland
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Bropho @ Jun 30 2011, 04:12 PM) *
http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/roy-jones-...st-letter-33792

http://www.steroidabuse.com/images/cms/Image/inject.jpg

rather different, but i do understand these stories have a similarity that is somewhat of a darker tone than what you may encounter in scotland

As far as the letter goes, I seen that before, and the only think of any note I took from it is that I would happily slam Danny Greens missus.

Aside from that, I do wonder why you posted a link of someone shooting up? As you correctly observed I am from Scotland, but you are incorrect in your assumption that we dont encounter "dark tones" here. Didnt you know we are a nation of miserable alcohol/drug abusers?
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 30 2011, 10:31 PM) *
You are pretty stupid.

I elected to go a bit more subtle than that. More than one way to skin a cat tho. Good work.
King Eugene
Taylor will be alright. He should start out with some powder puffs just to build his confidence back up. I'm really curious to see if he can actually make 160 again and still be effective.

At the end of the day he can always rematch Winky. I'd watch it.
salvador
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jun 30 2011, 10:05 PM) *
At the end of the day he can always rematch Winky. I'd watch it.

Winky would get his first ko since the 1990s.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.