Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Floyd Mayweather Callin Out Manny Pacquiao....Will Pacquaio Stand Up!!!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JRocafeller
I hear all kind of B.S about Mayweather being scared to fight Pacquiao.....but then all i hear is Floyd callin him out. can anyone tell me how a guy who is 41-0 be scared to fight a guy who has 3 losses and been knocked out twice with 2 draws??? That don't even make sense, to me it looks like Pacquiao is holding off on the fight or should I say Bob Arum is stopping the fight from happening. Also tell me this who of the 2 fights the tougher competition? Floyd is fighting a young beasty champion while Pacquiao is fighting a guy once again near 40 at a catch weight.....You tell me who fights the better comp. Pacquiao don't wanna fight nobody its easy to see that
JONdaCON817
Your beating a dead horse bro... It's been discussed and dissected hundreds of times..

Checc out the forum archive.. some pretty knowledgeable ppl have been through it all..
Cyrenn
QUOTE (JRocafeller @ Jun 30 2011, 02:50 AM) *
I hear all kind of B.S about Mayweather being scared to fight Pacquiao.....but then all i hear is Floyd callin him out. can anyone tell me how a guy who is 41-0 be scared to fight a guy who has 3 losses and been knocked out twice with 2 draws??? That don't even make sense, to me it looks like Pacquiao is holding off on the fight or should I say Bob Arum is stopping the fight from happening. Also tell me this who of the 2 fights the tougher competition? Floyd is fighting a young beasty champion while Pacquiao is fighting a guy once again near 40 at a catch weight.....You tell me who fights the better comp. Pacquiao don't wanna fight nobody its easy to see that

Dang, You're so in denial it's pathetic. Where do you peeps come from? Seriously get a life dude.
TzFrank
QUOTE (JRocafeller @ Jun 30 2011, 01:50 AM) *

I totally agree with you bro and whats so crazy floyd destroyed Mosley and he wasn't even putting forth his best effort he was just Cadillacin
JRocafeller
QUOTE (JRocafeller @ Jun 29 2011, 11:50 PM) *

@ JONdaCON817 I feel you but im just giving my thoughts on It.......It keeps coming up, everyone is still and will be talkin about it until the fight happens. I just wanna call it how I see it gotta continuously let these Pacquiao fans know my nigga Floyd is ready......he aint hidin.........and if any Pacquiao fan wanna put they money up on that fight im right here......gotta be at least a rack tho get at me
Myspace.com/jrocafeller
JRocafeller
QUOTE (JRocafeller @ Jun 30 2011, 01:10 AM) *
I feel you but im just giving my thoughts on It.......It keeps coming up, everyone is still and will be talkin about it until the fight happens. I just wanna call it how I see it gotta continuously let these Pacquiao fans know my nigga Floyd is ready......he aint hidin.........and if any Pacquiao fan wanna put they money up on that fight im right here......gotta be at least a rack tho get at me
Myspace.com/jrocafeller

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.