Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Floyd's Behavior at the Press Conference
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Jhill47
Hey Guys this is my first time posting a topic on here and i'm not sure it this subject has been touched on but it has I apologize for bringing it back up. But to the matter at hand I watched both press conferences and Floyd wasn't the Floyd we are used to seeing at the press conferences. In fact he wasn't trash talking at all he let Victor do the trash talking. So my question is do think he trying to show the media that he has matured or is he just letting Victor enjoy the spotlight for a while then he will rip him on 24/7. Me personally I think he is throwing Victor a curve ball because he isn't letting the commments Victor is saying get to him. I think he's saying to Victor this is just another fight to me and i don't have anything to prove to you but that's just my take. I wanna know what you guys think.
PColeman28
I noticed that also, he really wasn't trash talking and that threw me off a little, like you said he hasn't responded to anything victor has said like at the nyc press conference ortiz said he was gonna beat floyd like julio chavez sr beat roger, and at the LA press conference he said he was gonna knock floyd out. but i think he might be saving everything for 24/7 it'll be more entertaining to hear his jokes for the first time on there than to have heard them 3 or 4 times at these press conferences. Or it could just be as simple as floyd is really focused on having a good camp and performing well sept 17
bosco
QUOTE (Jhill47 @ Jun 30 2011, 02:22 PM) *
Hey Guys this is my first time posting a topic on here and i'm not sure it this subject has been touched on but it has I apologize for bringing it back up. But to the matter at hand I watched both press conferences and Floyd wasn't the Floyd we are used to seeing at the press conferences. In fact he wasn't trash talking at all he let Victor do the trash talking. So my question is do think he trying to show the media that he has matured or is he just letting Victor enjoy the spotlight for a while then he will rip him on 24/7. Me personally I think he is throwing Victor a curve ball because he isn't letting the commments Victor is saying get to him. I think he's saying to Victor this is just another fight to me and i don't have anything to prove to you but that's just my take. I wanna know what you guys think.

Right now Floyd is just happy to be back and enjoying the moment and getting his side of the story out but once that initial rush wears off it's business as usual and Money Mayweather will emerge...Look for it on 24/7
Allmenjoi8
I watched both press conferences and I said the same thing but I did notice he had his kids with him.Maybe he did not want to show out in front of his kids. I did notice he was getting irritated at Ortiz especially when he bought up Chavez beat his uncle, his entire facial expression changed. In the L.A Press conference he he kept grabbing his bottle of water and putting it down, so he was pissed but kept his cool. Why give the good away for free? I am from Los Angeles, victor is a regular Cali dude, cocky laid back and arrogant. And full of crap, but we shall see, he talk a great game but can he back it up?
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (PColeman28 @ Jun 30 2011, 07:45 PM) *
I noticed that also, he really wasn't trash talking and that threw me off a little, like you said he hasn't responded to anything victor has said like at the nyc press conference ortiz said he was gonna beat floyd like julio chavez sr beat roger, and at the LA press conference he said he was gonna knock floyd out. but i think he might be saving everything for 24/7 it'll be more entertaining to hear his jokes for the first time on there than to have heard them 3 or 4 times at these press conferences. Or it could just be as simple as floyd is really focused on having a good camp and performing well sept 17

His jokes? You mean his cringeworthy, stuttering stammering ignorant rants?
True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE (Jhill47 @ Jun 30 2011, 11:22 AM) *

Seriously who cares? I guess you do but damn who gives a st#t. Y'all know that there is more to boxing than Floyd Jr.
Jhill47
QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ Jun 30 2011, 02:12 PM) *
Seriously who cares? I guess you do but damn who gives a st#t. Y'all know that there is more to boxing than Floyd Jr.

IF u don't care don't reply it's simple. Y waste ur time on something u don't care or are u just being dick?
TzFrank
I saw a calm and very focused floyd mayweather...i think that spells huge trouble for ortiz!!! I never seen floyd this focus this early before a fight!
True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE (Jhill47 @ Jun 30 2011, 12:23 PM) *
IF u don't care don't reply it's simple. Y waste ur time on something u don't care or are u just being dick?

Honestly I'm just being a dick. It just seems to me whatever Floyd does there has to be a thread about it and its getting old. There is way more to the sport then him, but to some of you guys maybe not. Open up your mind to the boxing world.
Spyder
QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ Jun 30 2011, 03:45 PM) *
Honestly I'm just being a dick. It just seems to me whatever Floyd does there has to be a thread about it and its getting old. There is way more to the sport then him, but to some of you guys maybe not. Open up your mind to the boxing world.

Don't be such a dick...

Floyd Jr has a fucking Segway, bro! A SEGWAY!!! He even has 50 cent ride it around in his fucking kitchen...if THAT shit ain't more important than boxing, than you don't know shit 'bout NOTHING!

Jhill47
QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ Jun 30 2011, 02:45 PM) *

Fair enough i respect ur feelings on the issue b/c some people can beat it to death
lloyd mayflower
Spyder, chill out man. Seriously, I like you, so im just goin to warn you. Step back, neophyte is reading this thread right now, and Haz Mane wont be far behind.
Maxy
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jun 30 2011, 03:57 PM) *
Don't be such a dick...

Floyd Jr has a fucking Segway, bro! A SEGWAY!!! He even has 50 cent ride it around in his fucking kitchen...if THAT shit ain't more important than boxing, than you don't know shit 'bout NOTHING!

laugh.gif
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (Jhill47 @ Jun 30 2011, 02:22 PM) *

Welcome to the crew. Here is one thing about trash talking.talkers....it's always there. I can assure you as soon as Ortiz gets "out of pocket" with his mouth, floyd will light his ass up.

all the past guys came out blazing vs floyd...even shane....only one I can think of that floyd FLAT OUT WENT AFTER was Oscar.....and that is simply because he hated him and everything he stood for. It totally go under his skin.

Ortiz is so/so...he not really a trash talker and he not really quiet either, but if he says something out the box..the next conference floyd will be in his grill harder and talking cash shit to him.

Don't be fooled...floyd had his kids there man. lol

lloyd mayflower
I'm curious to know, does anyone actually find Floyd funny? Or think hes particularly got at trash talking or generally trying to be entertaining? I assume from Haydels comment about Floyd "lighting his ass up" that there is at least one person here who does. IMO iv never seen Floyd say or do anything funny, or light anybodys ass up in an exchange outwith the ring.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Jun 30 2011, 03:33 PM) *
Welcome to the crew. Here is one thing about trash talking.talkers....it's always there. I can assure you as soon as Ortiz gets "out of pocket" with his mouth, floyd will light his ass up.

all the past guys came out blazing vs floyd...even shane....only one I can think of that floyd FLAT OUT WENT AFTER was Oscar.....and that is simply because he hated him and everything he stood for. It totally go under his skin.

Ortiz is so/so...he not really a trash talker and he not really quiet either, but if he says something out the box..the next conference floyd will be in his grill harder and talking cash shit to him.

Don't be fooled...floyd had his kids there man. lol

+1
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Jhill47 @ Jun 30 2011, 01:22 PM) *

Welcome... Preciate how you came in here... Unlike the other niqka who got closed out 3X and still aint get it.. Lmao.. but i agree. He was pretty chill... He seems more serious..
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 30 2011, 04:39 PM) *
I'm curious to know, does anyone actually find Floyd funny? Or think hes particularly got at trash talking or generally trying to be entertaining? I assume from Haydels comment about Floyd "lighting his ass up" that there is at least one person here who does. IMO iv never seen Floyd say or do anything funny, or light anybodys ass up in an exchange outwith the ring.

just to clarify my "lighting up" term i'm using...an example would be how every time he saw shane he was in his face, talking shit, F bombs, you suck...entire 9 to the point where even on 24/7 shane trainer even mentioned how out of line he was. That is what I mean.

Ortiz won't bring that floyd out imo. I don't think floyd is trying to entertain when he gets animated like that either....he is genuinely pissed at something...hell look as his uncle roger and how they exchange verbage. It's there.

Either way it don't matter ortiz will get countered to hell worse than diego was
gravytrain
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jun 30 2011, 03:57 PM) *
Don't be such a dick...

well Mayweather wasn't thinking about boxing for awhile. now he's though and he only wants to fight the best. that's exactly why he skipped Martinez after the callout and saying a fight with him is possible, he wants the best B fighter 147 has to offer.

this shit can be so funny at times. when Mayweather retires for a little while dude will not answer one boxing question period and always says "i'm not thinking about boxing". then when there's some money to be made it's "i've missed boxing and want to give the fans what they want, that's why i'm fighting Gamboa at 144."

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 30 2011, 04:39 PM) *

i laughed when he said Mosley had a jerri curl. not because i thought Mayweather was a funny dude or anything, only because i imagined Mosley with some big greasy Hearns jerri curl slinging grease everywhere and leaving stains on the canvas.

i don't think he tries to be funny, i think he just tries to be controversial. it might just be that he's terrible at talking shit or by design but it really just gets attention either way. all he really ever does is talk about how bad the fighter is and how good he's then talk about how much money he's making.

i think of it kind of like when Tyson was getting all kinds of attention just talking about getting gay with reporters and eating children. was it entertaining or clever? no. did it make you laugh sometimes and get a lot of attention? we all know it did.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 30 2011, 10:57 PM) *
all he really ever does is talk about how bad the fighter is and how good he's then talk about how much money he's making.

i think of it kind of like when Tyson was getting all kinds of attention just talking about getting gay with reporters and eating children. was it entertaining or clever? no. did it make you laugh sometimes and get a lot of attention? we all know it did.

Pretty much. I agree with you on Tyson, some of the shit he talked was pretty funny, but it was the deadpan way he delivered it and the vobabulary he used that was funny. Floyd thinks hes funny, Mike wasnt even trying, it just was.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 30 2011, 11:06 PM) *
Haha, Mike Tyson was a classic. He has compilations on his quotes, that's how funny he could be. Definitely true about how Tyson presented it with words.

Iv struggled to find it again, cant remember where I read it, but there is one where he describes when he was a youngster and the postman wronged him in some way, and he got very descriptive about landing what I believe he said was "a titanic right hand" on the postmans head and KO'ed him!

Like I say I cant remember where I read it, but I do remember pissing myself laughing
gravytrain
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 30 2011, 06:13 PM) *
Iv struggled to find it again, cant remember where I read it, but there is one where he describes when he was a youngster and the postman wronged him in some way, and he got very descriptive about landing what I believe he said was "a titanic right hand" on the postmans head and KO'ed him!

Like I say I cant remember where I read it, but I do remember pissing myself laughing

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard."
HazConvictedFelonMane
It doesn't matter how he acts. We all seem to know the outcome. Victor Ortiz knocked Lamont Peterson down twice, but he faded out down the stretch. Peterson composed himself enough to show his heart and use his full array of tools. Victor Ortiz was not supposed to let him get back into the fight. There is a remedy to beat him. There's actually 2. Floyd and his trainer, his father, and the rest of his team who's very saavy, will come up with a strategy that will effectively shut Ortiz down. I do think that the media has gotten into his head. I see a whole different person out there. I see him looking at all of the media and a hail storm of bad headlines, the 'cowards', and the many other negative things that I read about everyday when I Google 'news' for Pacquiao vs Mayweather. The same way I can find these articles, is the same way I'm sure his kids can. I just think that the media has gotten to him a bit. I also think he has an even bigger chip on his shoulder now, than he did when he returned in 2009. It may not show up in his behavior while in the public eye, but I'm almost certain that it will show up when he's in the ring. The quiet Floyd Mayweather that we seen during the past 2 days, may be the Floyd Mayweather that will deliver a savage beating to Victor Ortiz on Sept. 17th. He'd better be careful. Floyd's got some pop as well, if he hits him flush on the chin with a straight right hand he sat down on, he will KO Victor Ortiz. When he dropped Hatton, he never let him recover and he closed the show. I hope Ortiz comes to fight. Let the fireworks display proceed. That's just my opinion on it. I'm certainly going to be in tune with every aspect of this fight. I'm truly excited, and I can't wait. Floyd was called irrelevant on many occasions. Now the tables have turned. Manny Pacquiao's whole active career since March 13th, 2010 has become irrelevant. Life's great today.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 30 2011, 11:17 PM) *
"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard."

Thats the one. Cheers! Classic

QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Jun 30 2011, 11:18 PM) *
. Floyd was called irrelevant on many occasions. Now the tables have turned. Manny Pacquiao's whole active career since March 13th, 2010 has become irrelevant. Life's great today.

Good work ,you managed to work Mannys name into a thread about a press conference between Floyd Mayweather and Victor Ortiz.
gravytrain
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Jun 30 2011, 06:18 PM) *
It doesn't matter how he acts. We all seem to know the outcome. Victor Ortiz knocked Lamont Peterson down twice, but he faded out down the stretch. Peterson composed himself enough to show his heart and use his full array of tools. Victor Ortiz was not supposed to let him get back into the fight. There is a remedy to beat him. There's actually 2. Floyd and his trainer, his father, and the rest of his team who's very saavy, will come up with a strategy that will effectively shut Ortiz down. I do think that the media has gotten into his head. I see a whole different person out there. I see him looking at all of the media and a hail storm of bad headlines, the 'cowards', and the many other negative things that I read about everyday when I Google 'news' for Pacquiao vs Mayweather. The same way I can find these articles, is the same way I'm sure his kids can. I just think that the media has gotten to him a bit. I also think he has an even bigger chip on his shoulder now, than he did when he returned in 2009. It may not show up in his behavior while in the public eye, but I'm almost certain that it will show up when he's in the ring. The quiet Floyd Mayweather that we seen during the past 2 days, may be the Floyd Mayweather that will deliver a savage beating to Victor Ortiz on Sept. 17th. He'd better be careful. Floyd's got some pop as well, if he hits him flush on the chin with a straight right hand he sat down on, he will KO Victor Ortiz. When he dropped Hatton, he never let him recover and he closed the show. I hope Ortiz comes to fight. Let the fireworks display proceed. That's just my opinion on it. I'm certainly going to be in tune with every aspect of this fight. I'm truly excited, and I can't wait. Floyd was called irrelevant on many occasions. Now the tables have turned. Manny Pacquiao's whole active career since March 13th, 2010 has become irrelevant. Life's great today.

who cares if he shuts Ortiz down and beats him, what's on Ortiz's resume to make him special? it's just a B fighter that's conveniently Mexican and the WW champion. the WW division has been thin since Margarito and Cotto left, now with Mosley it's Pac and Mayweather then everyone else.
Hops
Well, he talked more about Pacquiao than Ortiz.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 30 2011, 06:48 PM) *
Haha, great stuff.

I remember laughing about a quote, I think it was in Tokyo for the Douglas fight, and Tyson said something along the lines like "I was going through Japanese women like grapes" or "picking them like grapes"

laugh.gif

it's official, this is a Tyson thread.
PColeman28
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Jun 30 2011, 03:18 PM) *
Floyd's got some pop as well, if he hits him flush on the chin with a straight right hand he sat down on, he will KO Victor Ortiz.

This line made me think of this, and that mike tyson quote about the titanic right hand was hilarious LMAFO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbC00T-3eS4
caneman
Maybe it would be better to an official I am a Money nuttmite and an official pactard thread! This is too much!

laugh.gif
caneman
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 30 2011, 06:56 PM) *
Sounds good to me.

classic stuff right there!
caneman
But talk has already begun>>>> http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/167887-...#f3470098c6e9cc

gravytrain
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 30 2011, 07:56 PM) *
Sounds good to me.

QUOTE (caneman @ Jun 30 2011, 08:03 PM) *
Maybe it would be better to an official I am a Money nuttmite and an official pactard thread! This is too much!

laugh.gif

i don't know, man. it's nice to mess with these dudes. i don't know about you but i enjoyed the one guy that did a 10,000 word essay on why he thinks Mayweather is acting differently at press conferences too. some of these guys watch that press conference like Naazim Richardson watches fight tapes lol.
Walstan86
I think Floyd's just getting old (mature).
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ Jun 30 2011, 03:12 PM) *

Ummmm.......no they don't.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Jun 30 2011, 06:18 PM) *
The quiet Floyd Mayweather that we seen during the past 2 days, may be the Floyd Mayweather that will deliver a savage beating to Victor Ortiz on Sept. 17th.

North of 140 pounds the words 'savage beating' and Floyd do not belong in the same sentence.
King Eugene
Floyd's just acting like he's been here before...another day at work. The glitz and glamour is making Ortiz lose focus. You can tell he's never been here before. He seems to be taking it all in well but for his sake I hope a fight of this magnitude doesn't throw him off. He's going to take a whippin no doubt but next time around he'll be able to handle this whole "Big Fight" atmosphere a lot better.

The 24/7 should be interesting though. I wonder how deep into Ortiz pass will they get into. Dude and his brother was abandoned and he fought his way all the way up to the top. Exposing that story alone to the casual viewer will get him more fans.
gravytrain
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 30 2011, 09:40 PM) *
North of 140 pounds the words 'savage beating' and Floyd do not belong in the same sentence.

i'm glad i'm not the only one that noticed that. Mayweather really doesn't go for it anymore. he just wants to land a scoring punch and do enough to win. people can say what they want about when he ran in fights but he still punched with the intentions to hurt someone.

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jun 30 2011, 09:52 PM) *
Floyd's just acting like he's been here before...another day at work. The glitz and glamour is making Ortiz lose focus. You can tell he's never been here before. He seems to be taking it all in well but for his sake I hope a fight of this magnitude doesn't throw him off. He's going to take a whippin no doubt but next time around he'll be able to handle this whole "Big Fight" atmosphere a lot better.

The 24/7 should be interesting though. I wonder how deep into Ortiz pass will they get into. Dude and his brother was abandoned and he fought his way all the way up to the top. Exposing that story alone to the casual viewer will get him more fans.

if they really want to sell this fight all they need to do is make Ortiz look like the one that will stop Mayweather's undefeated streak. show him knocking guys down in sparring, replay some moments from the Berto fight and really just make him look like he's going to have Mayweather in trouble all night.

actually, i'm going to call it right now. Mayweather is working on his image and is going to be a lot calmer on this 24/7. Ortiz is going to be the hungry young champion talking down to Mayweather and on his way to stopping him in 5 while Mayweather is the veteran family man giving the young champ a chance.
TheFonz
I think floyd is just dealing with personal issues and aint in the mood to do the usual song and dance. It's just not in him be the "character" right now because of all of the shit he is dealing with outside of boxing.
King Eugene
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 30 2011, 10:15 PM) *
actually, i'm going to call it right now. Mayweather is working on his image and is going to be a lot calmer on this 24/7. Ortiz is going to be the hungry young champion talking down to Mayweather and on his way to stopping him in 5 while Mayweather is the veteran family man giving the young champ a chance.

Haha... kind of reminds me of the Hopkins vs. Pavlik build up. Pavlik's camp was talking about being the first to stop Hopkins. Hopkins was uncharacteristically quiet and humble throughout the hold prefight build up and then proceeds to give Pavlik the whipping of his lifetime. laugh.gif

I see Floyd taking that approach.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jul 1 2011, 05:01 AM) *
His jokes? You mean his cringeworthy, stuttering stammering ignorant rants?

Floyd & trash talk do not belong in the same sentence. The guy is a jibbering joke when it comes to trash talk & is on Par with Judah in the stuttering fool stakes.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 1 2011, 08:17 AM) *

Tyson was responsable for some all time comments. What is funny is that he is a pretty stupid man intelligence wise who tries to sound intelligent by reading a dictionary & using big words. The combination is priceless.
gravytrain
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jun 30 2011, 10:46 PM) *
Haha... kind of reminds me of the Hopkins vs. Pavlik build up. Pavlik's camp was talking about being the first to stop Hopkins. Hopkins was uncharacteristically quiet and humble throughout the hold prefight build up and then proceeds to give Pavlik the whipping of his lifetime. laugh.gif

I see Floyd taking that approach.

i don't know, i think Hopkins might have genuinely respected him so he didn't want to go in on him. that and nobody is going to get under Hopkins' skin so he wouldn't have to respond to him. it's kind of like when you think you're a man and want to see how you stack up against your old man. you talk the trash about being strong and shit and he just smiles and nods, then he uses his old man muscles to beat you down. he just lets the results speak for itself lol.

honestly though, i don't think this is by chance. if i call 24/7 and get all my picks i'm playing powerball
scallum
Over the next few years Mayweather has the chance to crossover and become a household name. He could start possibly seeing Tiger Wood type numbers.So it is best he act a lil more chill
Spyder
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 30 2011, 08:37 PM) *
i don't know, man. it's nice to mess with these dudes. i don't know about you but i enjoyed the one guy that did a 10,000 word essay on why he thinks Mayweather is acting differently at press conferences too. some of these guys watch that press conference like Naazim Richardson watches fight tapes lol.

It's almost like it's their JOB to watch press conferences. Like they're taking notes to report about it on boxing websites...

STEVENSKI
QUOTE (scallum @ Jul 1 2011, 02:20 PM) *
Over the next few years Mayweather has the chance to crossover and become a household name. He could start possibly seeing Tiger Wood type numbers.So it is best he act a lil more chill

No chance of that happening whatsoever. For a start Tiger shows humility, is not a braggart & appears year round on FTA TV showcasing his skills on a weekly basis. Floyd does & shows none of that.

I question what is in the water in America? It is making people totally delusional.
BoxingWizard23
LOL @ this thread. Alot of funny comments made me laugh in this thread. People here have a good sense of humour here, thats a good thing.

I think Floyd is just toning things down because of his kids and possibly because he's tired of people sticking his Money May persona as who he really is. If Floyd can keep this up for the next 6 yrs or more people's image of him might change not everyones but some. I can tell he's a good dude out of all that bragging and shit talking just some are dumb enough to be goaded in media and what others say heck even sometimes Floyd.

I heard some news that Mosley told Floyd should make Pacquiao take the tests after he fought Pacman and said that Pacman's punches were getting heavier and harder as the fight got on. And told Floyd that Pacman even got faster as the fight went on. Mosley was in the ring after all could it be that Mosley was jealous or angry at the lost but if so he would've came out to the public and said it not to just one person. Hmm...maybe Bottom Rank paid Mosley extra to say those things he said in the post fight press conference because it shocked me to hear Mosley say that basically Pacman was Shane's hardest hitting and strongest opponent. I can't fathom to believe that a natural light weight hits harder than a super middle weight (Winky) and a natural Middle weight (Forrest) it's like a straw weight knocking down and ko'ing guys in the light weight division, think it doesn't make sense. Too many people are not using common sense these days. It could mean nothing but it could also mean there's more to it than it seems.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jul 1 2011, 03:20 PM) *
I heard some news that Mosley told Floyd should make Pacquiao take the tests after he fought Pacman and said that Pacman's punches were getting heavier and harder as the fight got on. And told Floyd that Pacman even got faster as the fight went on.

It could also be that

A: As the bruising started rising on Mosley the punches started feeling heavier & harder? I know that having been hit with a cricket ball full force the 2nd & 3rd time it hit the same spot hurt a lot more than the first.

B: As Mosley was being turned to hamburger he slowed down & Pac appeared faster to his dulled reflexes & timing.

I could be wrong but that is a far more logical conclusion that the crap Mosley was saying.
scallum
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 1 2011, 01:14 AM) *
No chance of that happening whatsoever. For a start Tiger shows humility, is not a braggart & appears year round on FTA TV showcasing his skills on a weekly basis. Floyd does & shows none of that.

I question what is in the water in America? It is making people totally delusional.

I'm talking Tiger type numbers are possible for Pbf. If he fought twice a year he would do a minimum of $ 50 plus million. If he fought Manny $50 million plus is possible for that fight for both fighters. Those r as close to Tiger numbers as any fighters today cn hope for.
Hops
Well, Pac couldn't knock out a "dehydrated" Margarito. While Mosley knocked out a prime Margarito. Who the fuck is Mosley kidding? He's making up excuses for his bitchy performance.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 1 2011, 12:38 AM) *
It's almost like it's their JOB to watch press conferences. Like they're taking notes to report about it on boxing websites...

i really doubt very many if any part of the t shirt crew is writing for someone. it's just a labor of love.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.