Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Floyd Looks Bad
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
EAlbian
Floyd looks weathered, idk if everything has taken a toll on him. He doesn't look the same though. I'm a huge Mayweather fan but he just looks older and his complexion and frame look bad
mgrover
sorry if this sounds idiotic, but hes older....
Spyder
I wish we had more threads dedicated to Floyd...

Box in Hand
Ummm, correct me if I'm wrong but he is 34. And he looks better than Ortiz who looked bloated and around 160. Floyd is at 147 already. Dude cool out with the worthless threads and bring something good to the table for us to devour.
gravytrain
so you're saying Mayweather looked good before? no homo
Allmenjoi8
You figure, he had to fly to New York then fly right back to Cali within hours. Then get hyped up for both press conferences, I am sure he was more jet lagged then anything. He is 34, is he suppose to look like Ward? He hasn't been in training mode for over a year. Relax. As September gets closer he will look like a world class boxer. The reason why there are so many threads about Floyd is because he is about to fight. He has been gone for over a year. People are excited. I am sure when Manny has his fight there will be mad threads about Manny. I am surprise no one is talking about Khan and Jab. I am actually waiting for that, and the Kiltcho fight withe D. Haye. Floyd is a super star so he gets super star treatment and by the way, Mayweather is a GREAT looking guy. Plus he is neat (two thumbs way up).
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jul 1 2011, 12:07 PM) *
You figure, he had to fly to New York then fly right back to Cali within hours. Then get hyped up for both press conferences, I am sure he was more jet lagged then anything. He is 34, is he suppose to look like Ward? He hasn't been in training mode for over a year. Relax. As September gets closer he will look like a world class boxer. The reason why there are so many threads about Floyd is because he is about to fight. He has been gone for over a year. People are excited. I am sure when Manny has his fight there will be mad threads about Manny. I am surprise no one is talking about Khan and Jab. I am actually waiting for that, and the Kiltcho fight withe D. Haye. Floyd is a super star so he gets super star treatment and by the way, Mayweather is a GREAT looking guy. Plus he is neat (two thumbs way up).

You are either a female or gay.
blackbelt2003
This thread just made a little bit of vomit come out of my mouth.

Black
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.