Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Haye vs Klitschko weigh-in
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
E.C.LEGEND
Here is the weigh-in for the fight in case you have not seen it Haye vs Klitschko weigh-in
E.C.LEGEND
Something tells me Klitschko is going to "punish" haye
Cheesey1
QUOTE (E.C.LEGEND @ Jul 1 2011, 07:07 PM) *
Here is the weigh-in for the fight in case you have not seen it Haye vs Klitschko weigh-in

Thanks, man. Good stuff. Tomorrow's going to be classic. I really hope that Haye doesn't forget to keep his hands up and doesn't get tired. If he does that and executes on the rest of his plan, he's definitely winning.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jul 1 2011, 09:29 PM) *
Thanks, man. Good stuff. Tomorrow's going to be classic. I really hope that Haye doesn't forget to keep his hands up and doesn't get tired. If he does that and executes on the rest of his plan, he's definitely winning.

Yep 2 things that he always does. Just wait until he states the power of Dr. Steelhammer. I think one stiff jab should do it and Haye will be in retreat. Shaken and stirred.
BoxingWizard23
Hope Haye does it because it would be good for the HW division but then again his ass is retiring after this fight smh. If Wlad wins then the division will be boring once again. But I respect Wlad's skills it's like Steward said, "You need to stop playing fencing with these muthafuckas. I don't want to see that shit. Your keeping him up for nothing that muthafucka has been done since round 4!!. Wladimir look at me, KNOCK THIS FUCKA OUT!!" LOL
PColeman28
This will be interesting i hope haye does win,but idk if he'll be able to be effective dealing with being almost 30 pounds lighter and klitschko's reach advantage...we'll see soon though
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.