Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wladimir Klitschko vs David Haye Unification Bout-Cable Problem
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BoxingWizard23
Hello, I am avid boxing supporter and unfortunately my cable server has been powered out because of a recent power outage in my neighbourhood so I cannot watch the fight even though I already paid for it(SUCKS). I am using wifi on my laptop and I was wondering can anyone and I mean ANYONE please support your fellow boxing fan and please provide me with some links thats screening the Heavyweight Fight tomorrow night. Please, Anything of valid and thats official. I've been looking online almost all day for good rumoured links and all have been terrible. Please, FH is the only valid place left for anyway to see the fight I know there are some people on here who knows some good hot links. This fight is good for boxing whether or not the boxing odds have it a wipe out I just want to see it like the rest who do.

Thank You, BoxingWizard23
FightHypeRules
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jul 1 2011, 08:17 PM) *
Hello, I am avid boxing supporter and unfortunately my cable server has been powered out because of a recent power outage in my neighbourhood so I cannot watch the fight even though I already paid for it(SUCKS). I am using wifi on my laptop and I was wondering can anyone and I mean ANYONE please support your fellow boxing fan and please provide me with some links thats screening the Heavyweight Fight tomorrow night. Please, Anything of valid and thats official. I've been looking online almost all day for good rumoured links and all have been terrible. Please, FH is the only valid place left for anyway to see the fight I know there are some people on here who knows some good hot links. This fight is good for boxing whether or not the boxing odds have it a wipe out I just want to see it like the rest who do.

Thank You, BoxingWizard23

STEVENSKI
Hang around here before the fight & people will usually be happy to provide streams via PM.

It's your only hope
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (FightHypeRules @ Jul 1 2011, 11:21 PM) *

Thanks for the joke. It was easily understood
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 1 2011, 11:24 PM) *
Hang around here before the fight & people will usually be happy to provide streams via PM.

It's your only hope

Thanks Stevenski, your a real boxing pal. Hope someone can deliver that's all I ask.
FightHypeRules
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jul 1 2011, 08:37 PM) *
Thanks for the joke. It was easily understood

lol, it's all good man. Just a joke. Honestly that was the very first thing I thought of. "Help me Fighthype...you're my only hope" ha ha.

Seriously though, I'm hoping to find a link myself.
Jack 1000
Hi Boxing Wizard,

Sorry about your cable issue that SUCKS! Unfortunately, we can't allow public streams on the boards, because promoters and lawyers read these threads and if they find public streams, FightHype runs the risk of losing accreditation and sponsorship. If you know someone on the board whom you trust they might be able to send you a stream, or you can follow the round by round here in the pinned up thread around the time of the fight. Who is your cable provider? I hope you can get a cable credit! Do they know when power will be restored? The fight will be replayed several times on the HBO channels and on HBO On Demand next week starting Tuesday I think.

They aren't gonna be able to get this fixed by this afternoon? Is this a weather related outage?

Jack

Warlord
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jul 2 2011, 09:31 AM) *
Hi Boxing Wizard,

Sorry about your cable issue that SUCKS! Unfortunately, we can't allow public streams on the boards, because promoters and lawyers read these threads and if they find public streams, FightHype runs the risk of losing accreditation and sponsorship. If you know someone on the board whom you trust they might be able to send you a stream, or you can follow the round by round here in the pinned up thread around the time of the fight. Who is your cable provider? I hope you can get a cable credit! Do they know when power will be restored? The fight will be replayed several times on the HBO channels and on HBO On Demand next week starting Tuesday I think.

They aren't gonna be able to get this fixed by this afternoon? Is this a weather related outage?

Jack

I would just like for HBO to know that here in Shanghai, China, the official government sanctioned thieves at CCTV sports will be airing the fight live for free, and that it will go unwatched by everyone in the country except me, because I have testicles, whilst everyone else will be watching the exciting sport of ping pong, with a pair of ugly Chinese dudes humped over a 4-foot table slapping a little plastic ball back and forth with little gay hand-held paddles.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jul 2 2011, 10:58 AM) *
I would just like for HBO to know that here in Shanghai, China, the official government sanctioned thieves at CCTV sports will be airing the fight live for free, and that it will go unwatched by everyone in the country except me, because I have testicles, whilst everyone else will be watching the exciting sport of ping pong, with a pair of ugly Chinese dudes humped over a 4-foot table slapping a little plastic ball back and forth with little gay hand-held paddles.

those cats are lucky there's no karaoke competition going on right now, the ping pong audience would plummet
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jul 2 2011, 09:31 AM) *
Hi Boxing Wizard,

Jack

My cable provider is comcast and they kinda suck at getting to fix these power outage issues well mostly it's pepco's problem. I will most absolutely get cable credit and probably be able to watch the fight for free next week but I wanted to watch it live. And my power is still out and when I called pepco they said my power won't be back on till Monday morning. There was a an intial heat wave in my neighbourhood that severed power lines. I don't know how to explain it but that's what was told to me. I need those Links!!!!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jul 2 2011, 03:47 PM) *
My cable provider is comcast and they kinda suck at getting to fix these power outage issues well mostly it's pepco's problem. I will most absolutely get cable credit and probably be able to watch the fight for free next week but I wanted to watch it live. And my power is still out and when I called pepco they said my power won't be back on till Monday morning. There was a an intial heat wave in my neighbourhood that severed power lines. I don't know how to explain it but that's what was told to me. I need those Links!!!!

b-Wiz if you didnt get those links you didn't miss out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.