Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HBO@4:45 ET/1:45 PT: W. Klitschko vs. D. Haye: SPOILERS 15 Minutes Later
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Jack 1000
This is the on-going and post-fight thread for the big heavyweight championship fight. Everything about the fight, especially for on-going round by round and post-fight comments MUST remain in this thread. No public streams, or new spoiler threads are permitted. You may only stream through E-mail or PM.

Jack

Administrator
Warlord
When is this shit starting? The time difference over here is killing me.
Snoop
Starts in about 5.5 hrs.
HazConvictedFelonMane
I'm stunned at the overwhelming amount of support that David Haye is relishing in. He's in Klitschko's home court. At the weigh in, Dr. Wlad, had an intense look on his face. Very focused and unfazed by the crowd. I hope we don't get a short heavyweight fight. I'd hate for there to be a 3 year build up for 90 seconds of action. Whatever though. I hope for a good contest. My Dorito's are already on deck.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I'm pretty hyped for this fight, and hope it lives up to the expectations, as the division truly needs it. I haven't seen a ton of articles and hype on the fight this week, which surprises me. There's some good shit on youtube, but even other sites haven't run a lot of articles. I think this is the biggest fight in the division since Lewis-Klitschko back in 03. I expect a great atmosphere, and I'll be hyped watching it. I still think Klitschko will be too much, but Haye won't stop trying.
salvador
Jim Lampley on the fight - from the HBO website:

"Haye's done a good job with his fighting style, and more particularly his public persona, in creating the impression that this is a legitimate, competitive fight. I'm very skeptical as to whether there's a real fight here, but it's great that the public believes there might be."

KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
It can be questioned whether it's a legitimate fight, but who else in the division could threaten Wlad. I mean he's fought the other titleholders and even some of the fighters coming up. Chambers was supposed to be talented, but Wlad beat him. He rolled through Chagaev who was a titleholder at the time. Ibragimov was an undefeated titleholder, Brock was an undefeated prospect/contender, Peter was on the way up in 05, and now Haye has a title. If Wlad dominates this fight, I think whispers will begin to call him an ATG heavy. It's hard to deny what he's accomplished, in even a weak division. I'm amped to see what goes down in an hour or so.
salvador
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Jul 2 2011, 02:45 PM) *
It can be questioned whether it's a legitimate fight, but who else in the division could threaten Wlad.

I'm excited too - mostly because I believe Haye's talked himself into a corner and is going to either get the ko or get stretched trying.

The reason I added that quote wasn't to bum anyone out, but to point out how cool Lampley is for speaking his mind on a fight that his network is pushing the hell out of and a fight that he is going to be calling. You don't see that kind of bluntness in most sports commentators. Lampley/Merchant is the best broadcasting team in all of sports.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Oh, for sure, my rebuttal was mainly about Lamps anyway, not that he'd ever see it. I hope one of the broadcasters asks him that questions though, if he brought it up on air. Haye has definitely talked himself in a corner, and he better not retreat after the 1st round like many of Wlad's opponents. I think he'll start retreating around the 3rd after he leaves himself wide open for a huge right hand. I think it will be a domination, but I don't see anybody in the division beating Wlad right now. Almost like Roy Jones back in the day at 175 (besides Michalczewski), as he fought different dudes who went on to win titles and dominated them. I wish we had chat for this fight, as I'm kind of way too hyped lol.
dhoward126
Alright guys, round by round ready to go on my twitter @dbhoward126. Enjoy the ride!
E.C.LEGEND
I hope the fight doesn't get stopped due to rain...
STEVENSKI
Stream anywone?

Maxy
Stevenski, sending you a list. Not sure if they work cos I bought it but give em a go.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
hahaha Haye says he isn't ready to come to the ring, and Larry says "Some might say Haye hasn't been ready for two years". Damn I'm amped for this fight, lets get it. Cool to see Lennox Lewis there too.

I didn't know this was so close to getting cancelled due to the rain. HBO would have been so pissed at that. Crowd looks awesome there tonight, and it should be lively.
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 2 2011, 04:58 PM) *
Stream anywone?

I've been looking for almost 2 days now for streams. SMH
FightHypeRules
I signed up at XMEForums and donated $3.50 for a 24 hour pass and get an HD stream. No buffering, no lag, no low quality justin.tv stream.

Working great...Haye's walking to the ring now.
KookedKrack
Streams sent out enjoy the fight

drinks.gif
caneman
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 2 2011, 03:58 PM) *
Stream anywone?

streams seem to all be getting shut down!!!
E.C.LEGEND
Man those fans are rowdy....They probably should have put up barricades. lol
JONdaCON817
Haye showed up!!..lol
mgrover
Anybody got a stream please? something using below flash 10
STEVENSKI
Thanks guys!

Hopefully onw will work for me
True-Boxing-Fan
That's a awesome ring enterance by Wlad. Foreman with him.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
God damn what an atmosphere, they gotta do some of this shit for fights over here. What an event, and the mind games are on. Klitschko is going to crush this dude. Klitschko getting booed is kind of surprising, and Haye getting roughed up on the way to the ring was funny. Almost time to fight now.
True-Boxing-Fan
The crowd is off the hook. Great atmosphere.
STEVENSKI
Should have changed the anthem to "god save haye"
Maxy
Shed loads of Millwall faces there tonight. Hope it don't kick off if Wlad does Haye.....
STEVENSKI
As the guy in first blood pyt 2 said "hes dead now
STEVENSKI
Easy 2-0 so far for Wlad.
caneman
boringgggggggggg lol
caneman
haye better get those hands up! 3-0 clit
STEVENSKI
RJJ is the last man to talk about suspect chins.
Lil-lightsout
Gave Haye the 1st and 3rd rounds. He is looking better than I expected so far.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 2 2011, 05:39 PM) *
haye better get those hands up! 3-0 clit

Holy shite ...what fight you watching??? Klit aint hitn anything but air.
Lil-lightsout
Geez Larry any of those rights land? Klit is looking frustrated and tired.
KookedKrack
3-1 Wlad.
STEVENSKI
I have it 4-0 Klit so far. haye has not done a thing unless you are listening to the HBO team that is.......
True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jul 2 2011, 02:41 PM) *

Boring, Haye isnt doing anything.
caneman
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jul 2 2011, 04:41 PM) *

he is throwing punches, boring shit here and they were close rounds but I think 2-1 Haye after 2 is crazy! BTW I hate wlad clit!
E.C.LEGEND
I have it 3-1 Haye. Klit only won the 2nd round to me
STEVENSKI
Haye is flopping about like a rag doll. What a disgrace to English manhood!
True-Boxing-Fan
3-1 Wlad, it's a boring fight but Wlad is more active. Wlad manhandles him at times.
E.C.LEGEND
3-2 Haye
Lil-lightsout
I gave rounds 4 and 5 to KLIt. 3-2 for KLIT.
JONdaCON817
Looks like Haye has reached the halfway mark!! hes doin better then i thought he would but deff needs to picc it up..
Lil-lightsout
4-2 for Wlad. Haye has got to pick it up and throw more punches.
JONdaCON817
i have it even so far....
Lil-lightsout
FUCK YOU Lederman!!!!!!!!
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
What the fuck is this ref doing, fuck him. Haye is ducking down and going down himself. Klit is barley touching him, what a fucking pussy, I hope he gets laid out on the canvas bad. That's fucked up.
E.C.LEGEND
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jul 2 2011, 04:48 PM) *
I gave rounds 4 and 5 to KLIt. 3-2 for KLIT.

1,3,4 to haye 2,5,6 to klit. 3-3 even.....well klit just got a point deducted...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.