Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HBO@4:45 ET/1:45 PT: W. Klitschko vs. D. Haye: SPOILERS 15 Minutes Later
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
True-Boxing-Fan
That was a weak point deduction by ref. Haye is like a rag doll in there. It's Hayes fault that he's going down n
caneman
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jul 2 2011, 04:52 PM) *
i have it even so far....

Like saying what smells better shit or 3 day old puke!
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
BTW, how can anybody give Haye rounds? Besides the 3rd round, Haye isn't doing shit in there. At least Wlad is throwing a jab and keeping him at bay, controlling the pace. Haye sits back, ducks a few, lunges with a right hand, and misses 99% of his shots. He lands one shot a round, and isn't doing anything. The only round Haye has won is the 3rd. Besides that, only the 1st was close, but Haye isn't doing anything. All that shit talking was false bravado and the true colors are coming out. He's an insecure prick, who isn't on Wlad's level.
STEVENSKI
Haye is a complete joke. That point deduction is a joke.

The whole of England should be ashamed this clown represents them
E.C.LEGEND
4-4 Still even due to point deduction
True-Boxing-Fan
Haye is not doing SHIT. He is not landing anything.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Haye is such a joke, he just went down again on his own, maybe the ref can see that too. Besides being slick, Haye is doing what every Wlad opponent does in there. This is complete domination by the Klit's once again. Haye has only won one round, and that was the 3rd. Haye needs to get inside and go to work. He slips shots so well, but he never makes Wlad pay, and he's letting Wlad control the pace. He makes Wlad go straight back, but he doesn't do shit about it.
STEVENSKI
The whole of England should feel a sense of shame for this CUNT representing them.

I hope this cockhead gets cleaned up by a London cab
True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE (E.C.LEGEND @ Jul 2 2011, 02:56 PM) *
4-4 Still even due to point deduction

CRAZY, were you a judge in last weeks Alexander-Mattessey fight. Lol
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Jul 2 2011, 05:55 PM) *
BTW, how can anybody give Haye rounds? Besides the 3rd round, Haye isn't doing shit in there. At least Wlad is throwing a jab and keeping him at bay, controlling the pace. Haye sits back, ducks a few, lunges with a right hand, and misses 99% of his shots. He lands one shot a round, and isn't doing anything. The only round Haye has won is the 3rd. Besides that, only the 1st was close, but Haye isn't doing anything. All that shit talking was false bravado and the true colors are coming out. He's an insecure prick, who isn't on Wlad's level.

Haye won the 1st round easy for me, and the 3rd. The 4th was really close. But since then Klit has won all the rounds.
True-Boxing-Fan
David Flopmaker Haye n
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
So fucking pathetic that he flops every time, it's worse than the NBA. If Wlad through to the body or chest, he would KO Hay easily. If it was Haye's plan to really just land one punch, he's dumber than a rock. Haye needs to throw straight shots, as that's what Corrie Sanders was able to do. He just slips then throws a wide ass shot that comes up three feet short. I'd rather see Arreola in there against Wlad than Haye.
True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jul 2 2011, 03:01 PM) *
Haye won the 1st round easy for me

Easy? Neither did a damn thing that round. And Haye is not throwing or landing anything
E.C.LEGEND
lol typed wrong...It would have been 4-3 klit but there was a point deduction so the fight was still even.

haye 10 9 10 10 9 9 9 9 9 9
klit 9 10 9 9 9 10 10 10 10 10
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Makes you wonder how underrated Tony Thompson really is, as he gave Klit a decent fight a few years ago. Haye was stunned at the end, and he should just go back down to cruiserweight. God, Haye will prolly just make excuses in the post fight interview and claim at least he went the distance.
STEVENSKI
Disgrace. Haye is a joke.

Calzaghe was the best from the UK & he is Welsh not English.

Hope a Millwall fan gets kicked to death
True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE (E.C.LEGEND @ Jul 2 2011, 03:07 PM) *
lol typed wrong...It would have been 4-3 klit but there was a point deduction so the fight was still even.

haye 10 9 10 10 9 9 9 9 9 9
klit 9 10 9 9 9 10 10 10 10 10

Lol, ok Stevie wonder. Shitty fight
E.C.LEGEND
QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ Jul 2 2011, 05:08 PM) *

Haye won the 1,3, and 4 rounds
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
That's so awesome he called the knock down, makes up for the shitty point deduction. Haye really needs to stop looking at the ref. He shouldn't hold on the inside, but go to work. Those wide ass shots aint doin it either. Pure domination once again, way to go Wlad. Hate it or love it, he's dominated his division for the past five years.
True-Boxing-Fan
Please retire Flopmaker Haye.
Lil-lightsout
KLit is the biggest fucking pussy. As soon as Haye gets close he pushes down or grabs every time. AND it is ridiculous too that Haye has flopped around also.
caneman
QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ Jul 2 2011, 05:08 PM) *

What does smell worse shit or 3 day old puke? Too bad Haye can't fight like he talks!
True-Boxing-Fan
This is one shitty fight.
Lil-lightsout
Fight sucked. Klit sucks. Haye sucks. The heavyweight division still sucks.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Klit was stunned, and just responded like a champ. How is Klit a pussy? He's barley touched Haye, and Haye just goes right down. Sure he's held a little on the inside, but he's the taller fighter, he's fighting smart. This is boxing, and he's proven to be the best boxer in the division in the past five years. Whether people like it or not, when he retires, he may go down as one of the top heavyweights ever. That was pure domination, and Haye putting his hands up and his entorouge talking shit is disgraceful. Take your whooping like a man, and come back stronger. He should really just stop talking all together and just fight.
D-MARV
Damn... SMFH
True-Boxing-Fan
Haye is straight up delusional for raising his hands. Now go home loser b
Jhill47
Well I must say we all got suckered into this BS
E.C.LEGEND
116-110 klitscho
STEVENSKI
Millions of English should feel a deep sense of shame at that performance.

Inside the ring Haye is a stone coward fraud who is impersonating a fighter.

Easy win for the Dr as expected. Personally I had it a complete shutout for Klit 119-107. 118-108 at best for Haye.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I had it 118-108 as well. I won't argue for people giving Haye the 1st and 4th rounds, but it was pure domination. Tony Thompson would beat the dog shit outta David Haye as well.
STEVENSKI
I wasted my time getting out of bed at 6.30 on a Sunday morning for this shit? I want a refund on my sleep you CUNT Haye.

The CEO
I've gotta give Haye credit...that was the most dynamic survival I've ever seen...

It was so fierce and flashy....the surviving.

Wlad was there for the taking too....not nearly as good as he usually is....

Haye IS the fraud people knew he was......the fucking bum...way to ruin the show and our afternoon.
Box in Hand
What the fuck was Haye doing hopping all around like a little cricket? All the shit he talked and all he did was bring on over hand right? WTF? And Klits can't fight either. Both of these jack asses should be bitch smacked with baby powder. Glad I stole this and didn't pay for it. Now on to the UFC, hopefully it will be a better night on that side.
STEVENSKI
HBO bitching about German TV calling the shots? Fuck you HBO you dropped the Klit brotehrs & should feel grateful you are being offered any access. If I was Saurland I would blackban you & your shitty commentary team.
D-MARV
At least we didn't have to pay for this shit!

It took Haye 12 rounds to do what I though he was going to do early! ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Jul 2 2011, 06:16 PM) *
Klit was stunned, and just responded like a champ. How is Klit a pussy? He's barley touched Haye, and Haye just goes right down. Sure he's held a little on the inside, but he's the taller fighter, he's fighting smart. This is boxing, and he's proven to be the best boxer in the division in the past five years. Whether people like it or not, when he retires, he may go down as one of the top heavyweights ever. That was pure domination, and Haye putting his hands up and his entorouge talking shit is disgraceful. Take your whooping like a man, and come back stronger. He should really just stop talking all together and just fight.

Because fights should not just be fought on the outside. Wlad ALWAYS holds on the inside, and it is utter bullshit. But whatever they both sucked tonight. I have watched my fair share of great heavyweight champs, and Wlad straight up fights like a pussy. Call it smart all you like, it is very boring to watch him and no wonder no one knows him or people could give a shit about heavyweight boxing anymore.

Box in Hand
The thing is, Klits looked so fucking hittable. I mean you could hit his ass with a fucking beach ball and all Haye did was fucking moonwalk and river dance. Never again will I ever watch a current heavyweight fight.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Who do I hate more? Haye or Andre Berto? Hmmmmm that's close, but i still gots to go with Berto with Haye being a very very close 2nd. Berto holds a ton, but doesn't talk a lot of shit that doesn't get backed up. Hmmm is there a David Haye hatewagon yet?
STEVENSKI
Hey Marv a lil history lesson

QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jul 3 2011, 12:50 AM) *
Warlord, My misguided brother, you have been deceived for far too long. You have been forced to watch baby bro feast on fat, overweight, talentless scrubs over the past few years and now you believe that Wladdy is some sort of beast. I like Wladimir... I really do. So it is going to pain me to watch Wlad get laid to rest. But this will only be temporary. Wladdy will likely awake 5-10 minutes later in the arms of his big brother. He'll be able to walk and talk again and really just sit back and enjoy the fruits of his labors. Hell, he'll go home and bang that little slut from "Remember the Titans"!

LOL
HazConvictedFelonMane
Zzzzzzzzzzz
Maxy
Yep, Haye had no answer, none whatsoever. Just waiting to hear what he has to say about it now. He was beaten by the better man, the better man by a long way. Even when he did land flush in the last round Wladimir took it easily. I enjoyed it though....probably due to the beer.

Oh and to the people complaining about wasting their time...fuck em cos seriously fellas it ain't often I stay up til 5 in the morning and see a good fight from over there either....least the majority of you only had to give up a bit of time in the fuckin' afternoon. Gor blimey, that's a scandal.
Maxy
Fuck the excuses Haye. You got beat by the better fighter. You never managed to figure him out and that's all there is to it.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
It is kind of boring, but it is also smart. I mean, why would a 6'6 fighter not hold on the inside. That's shit I hear trainers tell all fighters that have a height advantage in the gym. People in America don't give a shit about heavyweight boxing, but they filled up a stadium across the pond. This shit was huge in Europe, so I think people do give a shit. People won't give Wlad his credit, just like Lennox, until he retires. Wlad is the best there is out there, and he's dominated everybody in the division. How many rounds has the man lost in the past five years? It's only a handful, and he's doing his thing. They look hittable, but you can't lay hands on them really. Haye didn't land too many big shots. Wlad looked fine tonight, and he'll continue his domination for years.
Box in Hand
Oh now you broke your fucking toe? Man get the fuck out of here. He just took his fucking shoe off LMFAO. That is disgraceful. I want to throw a fucking frog at that dude.
PColeman28
Haye Lost....So who can beat Klitschko?
Cyrenn
QUOTE (PColeman28 @ Jul 2 2011, 05:29 PM) *
Haye Lost....So who can beat Klitschko?

This fight suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Haye suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

But Klit is to cautions as well.

No wonder the heavy weight division is dead.
D-MARV
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 2 2011, 06:25 PM) *
Hey Marv a lil history lesson

LOL

Yeah... whatever... I lost sig bets before. Fuck Haye. He made Dirrell look like Gatti!
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Oh, fuck almighty, broken toe three weeks ago. Like a trainer once told me, if you can't fight, you postpone. This dude has quite the narcissistic personality. He can fight, but he should drop down to cruiserweight. A fight between him and Arreola could be interesting though.
Maxy
QUOTE (Cyrenn @ Jul 2 2011, 05:32 PM) *
This fight suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Haye suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

But Klit is to cautions as well.

No wonder the heavy weight division is dead.

Yeah but it's only dead cos Americans don't like the fact they ain't even got a David Haye level of fighter to compete and you know that's a fuckin' embarrassment to your nation. Your huge all conquering nation.

The toe excuse is a fuckin joke, Haye got beat cos he ain't good enough to beat Wladimir Klitschko. Simple as.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.