Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Erik Morales vs Anthony Crolla
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Fitz
http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/morales-to...n-sept-17-88862

Looks like former three-division world champion Mexican Erik “Terrible” Morales will face British champion Anthony Crolla (28-2, 19 KOs) in Las Vegas on September 17 on the card featuring Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Victor Ortiz. Morales has already begun to train and hopes to make his training camp in the Otomi Ceremonial Center, and has been at it for some time. One source reports that the fight could be an opportunity for Morales to add to his legendary career and fight for a world title in a fourth weight division. The scenario would unfold if the WBC super lightweight belt, currently held by Timothy Bradley, is vacated.

Great to have Morales on the undercard, love the guy. Though looks like he could be fighting for a 'paper' title.

mgrover
he'll start fast as usual but tends to get bogged down in later rounds not sure if hes tired but tries to keep a high work rate. some head movement not much. i think erik would probably run through him if he fights how he always fights.
leonthegee
Its crasy how GPB could land a whale like Morales and possibly Canalo on the undercard of big events like this. While Top Rank cant even promote their number 3 p4p fighter Donarie. They use bullshit excuses like not enough money. No wonder Donarie tried to jump ship.
caneman
I just love Morales and hope he wins but would like to see him retire with his good health, he had a great career for a guy who goes so far up in weight between fights! What a true warrior he is!
lloyd mayflower
Last I seen Crolla, he looked pretty decent. Maxy Roll or Black might know a bit more about him but I do know that Morales will represent a bit of a step up for him. Hard to know how Morales will look tho cos I think Maidana helped his cause in looking good last time out.

Also, I think Crolla normally fights at lightweight
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.