Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HATTON LOSS TO FLOYD BROKE HIM AS A FIGHTER
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
neophyte7
hatton down played his loss to Pac.. says it was "a well placed shot" he said in losing to Mayweather he had no answers for his style... no matter what he tried...

Is is easier for a fighter to deal with getting KTFO by one shot rather than take a beating for a duration? I recall Floyd Sr telling Hatton, " You have not been listening to me" poor Ricky... does he have it in him to make it back into the ring ever again???
His testimony spells him being ruined by Floyd before Pac landed his knock out blow...
gravytrain
i seen that on the main page. it didn't make any sense to me to be honest. Pac whooped Hatton's ass and he's never in that fight, against Mayweather he didn't really do anything but he still had something resembling an offense. i guess it could be like missing the game winning shot vs getting blown out though.
PColeman28
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 6 2011, 12:46 PM) *
i seen that on the main page. it didn't make any sense to me to be honest. Pac whooped Hatton's ass and he's never in that fight, against Mayweather he didn't really do anything but he still had something resembling an offense. i guess it could be like missing the game winning shot vs getting blown out though.

I think getting KTFO is a worse feeling, but that happened in round 3 believe, so it's easier to say well it was a lucky shot maybe if we i didnt get caught slippin' it would be different versus ok i went 8 rounds i couldn't get control of the fight, and i got KO'd.... i would say your basketball example was perfect....to hatton the pac fight was probably like missing the game winner and losing to may was like getting blown out, but either way both losses took a lot out of him, the pac fight just crushed his spirit completely
Spyder
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 6 2011, 03:46 PM) *

You misunderstood.

Pac didn't KO Hatton, Floyd did. Floyd broke Ricky's soul...Pac just landed a punch. The KO occured when Floyd layed hands on him. STOP giving Pac credit for that second round KO. It was Floyd's work.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 6 2011, 04:54 PM) *
You misunderstood.

Pac didn't KO Hatton, Floyd did. Floyd broke Ricky's soul...Pac just landed a punch. The KO occured when Floyd layed hands on him. STOP giving Pac credit for that second round KO. It was Floyd's work.

i thought i was missing something with this. i'm glad you brought that up too. originally Mayweather was Pretty Boy Floyd and then Money Mayweather, who is he now? obviously this cat has been upgrade to Shang Tsung since he's stealing all the souls.

Mayweather only beat Marquez because Pac softened him up for him.
Box in Hand
The lost to Mayweather was probably the worst because Hatton was undefeated and the one to initiate the fight. I mean Floyd whooped his ass with his own style basically. The loss to Pac although devastating can be chalked up to having a lackluster trainer who was too busy eating Taco Bell and trying to be the star of the show and to fighting the wrong fight. Hatton has always been a B- fighter at best and I don't think he can regain any former glory at this point. Too much abuse to his body with the coke and weight fluctuations and I believe he will be a little gun shy at this point.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 6 2011, 04:15 PM) *
i thought i was missing something with this. i'm glad you brought that up too. originally Mayweather was Pretty Boy Floyd and then Money Mayweather, who is he now? obviously this cat has been upgrade to Shang Tsung since he's stealing all the souls.

That might be an argument if Pac actually beat Marquez's ass which in all reality he DID NOT!
gravytrain
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jul 6 2011, 05:26 PM) *
That might be an argument if Pac actually beat Marquez's ass which in all reality he DID NOT!

he beat him didn't he? get your facts straight. if you beat somebody and your rival fights him it's automatically an easy win. Pac has stolen more souls than crack cocaine.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 6 2011, 04:31 PM) *
he beat him didn't he? get your facts straight. if you beat somebody and your rival fights him it's automatically an easy win. Pac has stolen more souls than crack cocaine.

He won but he did not beat him. My facts are pretty straight. You knock your opponent down 3 times and come away with a draw? Yeah you didn't beat anyone that night. In the rematch to most at ringside and at home you lost?? Again, that is not a beating but I see where you are trying to fire from.
Spyder
The only reason Pac is gonna dominate Marquez this time is because Floyd destroyed his will to fight.

Floyd made that man drink his own urine...if that ain't soul control I don't know what is.

gravytrain
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jul 6 2011, 05:45 PM) *
He won but he did not beat him. My facts are pretty straight. You knock your opponent down 3 times and come away with a draw? Yeah you didn't beat anyone that night. In the rematch to most at ringside and at home you lost?? Again, that is not a beating but I see where you are trying to fire from.

it's pretty simple really, it just comes down to Mayweather fighting Pac's leftovers. and since he beat him he automatically softened him up for Mayweather.
Hops
Fuckin' Floydiots in this board's makin' Gravytrain look like a Pactard.

Hey Gravy, you stop that already. Show your true love for Floyd.
Spyder
QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 6 2011, 06:26 PM) *

Floydiots is good. It can be interpreted as someone being "Stupid" for Floyd. It's probably the least offensive of the monikers. Flomos...people that are "Gay" for Floyd, can be interpreted as homophobic rhetoric. Pactard...someone deemed to be "Retarded" for Pac, can be interpreted as insensitive to developmental syndromes.

But Floydiot gets the point across without any collateral damage to non-intended targets. (with the exception of "Idiots" who probably aren't smart enough to be offended)

drinks.gif

gravytrain
QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 6 2011, 06:26 PM) *

well when you take away the fighters from the 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s who's showed more skills as an active fighter? Mayweather.
True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jul 6 2011, 12:25 PM) *
hatton down played his loss to Pac.. says it was "a well placed shot" he said in losing to Mayweather he had no answers for his style... no matter what he tried...

Is is easier for a fighter to deal with getting KTFO by one shot rather than take a beating for a duration? I recall Floyd Sr telling Hatton, " You have not been listening to me" poor Ricky... does he have it in him to make it back into the ring ever again???
His testimony spells him being ruined by Floyd before Pac landed his knock out blow...

It doesn't matter. Both mayweather and PAC beat the living shit out of hatton. It didnt matter who beat who first they both would kill him regardless of who had fought him first. IMO a beating over the course of a fight can be worse than a one hitter quitter but a one hitter quitter can ruin a guy just as bad. It just depends who the fighter is mentally and physically. Hatton is WAY DELUSIONAL if he thinks PAC's shot was just well placed. PAC beat the fuck out of him right from the get go and PAC would have done the same even if hatton never fought mayweather first.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jul 7 2011, 05:25 AM) *
I recall Floyd Sr telling Hatton, " You have not been listening to me" poor Ricky... does he have it in him to make it back into the ring ever again???

Snr is not a great trainer. How many winners has he trained who were not champions before he got to them? His style is to blame everyone but himself for his fighters failures. Then I wonder where his son gets it from......
JONdaCON817
it wasnt Floyd or Pac who ruined Hatton...

"Cocaine is one helluva drug"- Rick James
Jhill47
can somebody please tell me why the link to the radio show doesn't work?
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 6 2011, 07:32 PM) *
Snr is not a great trainer. How many winners has he trained who were not champions before he got to them? His style is to blame everyone but himself for his fighters failures. Then I wonder where his son gets it from......

His son can never say that: he has never lost... All I know Floyd Sr taught his son a defensive strategy that has worked for 15 years so he must be doing somthing right.

Hatton was a different fighter after the Mayweather loss. His head was struck into the ring post, round 10 I believe. Pacaquio just put the dirt on the grave...
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (ViperSniper @ Jul 7 2011, 02:22 AM) *
Hatton was always a small fighter that used his strength but never appeared to look at his best at 147 than he did back at 140. I felt Hatton did well in the early rounds against Mayweather and because of his style and pressure brought the best out of Mayweather. I agree that the Mayweather loss would have broken his spirits as the steaks were high and was a devastating 1st career loss.

As for the Pacquaio loss that was a horrible performance by Hatton and not even sure if he had a game plan for that night. Other than something to do and possibly get extra 24/7 exposure I have no fucking idea how Mayweather Sr. training Hatton was going to be useful...such a horrible duo! There didn't seem to be any chemistry whatsoever between the two either. Bell rings and Hatton comes in head first at Manny's chest applying all this pressure but forgot to fucking throw punchers along the way!! The guy got off to a disastrous and couldn't get himself back on track and by the 2nd round went completely off the rails and found himself in the middle of the ring on the receiving end of one of the most brutal knockouts in recent memories! Nail in the coffin!

Hatton had many fights as it was, I personally don't think Hatton could make a successful return to the ring after a KO like that..specially as time goes by. Not to mention, his 1st interview after his loss he said although he hadn't view the KO yet, but everytime he has seen a KO since sends chills down his spine. I don't think they're words you want to hear from a fighter making a return.

I think Rick Hatton had a pretty solid career who at time was underrated. I consider both Floyd Mayweather & Manny Pacquaio's victories over Ricky Hatton as one of, if not their greatest in their career.

With that being said, I actually miss the old chap fighting!..... lol
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jul 7 2011, 12:07 PM) *
His son can never say that: he has never lost... All I know Floyd Sr taught his son a defensive strategy that has worked for 15 years so he must be doing somthing right.

Hatton was a different fighter after the Mayweather loss. His head was struck into the ring post, round 10 I believe. Pacaquio just put the dirt on the grave...

Snr had a lifetime to teach Floyd the basics along with Uncle Rog. That said Floyds major success came after he dumped his old man as trainer.

Snr always has a ready excuse as to why his charge loses as they don't follow "his plans". He never seems to consider his plans may not actually be suitable for his charges style of fighting.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (ViperSniper @ Jul 7 2011, 08:57 PM) *
Haha! Hatton was good value, the guy fought nothing but the best and fought hard in the ring. It would be good too see he come back and find a little success, but I don't think it would be the smartest idea.

He has millions & millions of $$ just like Calzaghe & Hamed. One thing that the Brits do well is pay their big name fighter big money. Why do you think they rarely come back after they retire? Because they are fucking minted & don't need to. Most old fighters still fighting are doing it because they need the money.

Why come back when you can enjoy your life without taking punches to the head?
gravytrain
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 7 2011, 07:01 AM) *
Snr had a lifetime to teach Floyd the basics along with Uncle Rog. That said Floyds major success came after he dumped his old man as trainer.

Snr always has a ready excuse as to why his charge loses as they don't follow "his plans". He never seems to consider his plans may not actually be suitable for his charges style of fighting.

you mean trying to make Hatton into a fighter with a strong defense wouldn't work?
SENTRAL
Hatton takes a lot of criticism but from all the interviews I have seen him give he has always be open and honest concerning his two defeats.  He's admitted the only disappointment he had in the Mayweather bout was the way the referee handled the bout but also concurred that Mayweather was simply the better fighter.

His best weight was 140 but years of high living and boiling down to make the weight inevitably catch up with everyone. 

Now that he has retired I think he'll be missed.  140 may look strong at the moment but a prime Hatton eats Bradley, Khan and the rest for breakast.
Cshel86
Yeah Hatton really shut down mentally as a fighter after fighting Floyd. He had the world to win, a big payday, thousands of British fans, a marching band, and a fair shot at a big fight due to his record and exceptional fighitng style. The most heartbreaking factor is that he only lived that up for one big night and it ended in Mayweather's favor.

I agree, an extended asswhoopin' and being outclassed which ultimately resulted in an embarrassing KO would crush anybody. Just knowing that you dug deep and exhausted all of your will and determination, along with your fighitng skills, just to come up short is a major blow to anybody's confidence.

A 2-round asswhoopin' is no comparison to his first loss. Losing that early in the fight can ruin you, but it still gives people a reason to demand a rematch to see if you will be able to put up a better fight next time. Millions of people saw Floyd expose this guy's bad habits in the ring (rushing and lunging towards his opponent along with a lack of defense) over a 10 round time frame, so he was three times dead meat when they announced his fight with Pacquiao. No doubt, Pac would've done the same to him if they met first, but Floyd got his hands on him first while he was fresh with a flawless record...earning him a bigger payday than Pac.

People already knew he was going to lose badly because they saw him give it his all and lose in the Floyd fight, so they weren't as hyped for the Pacquiao fight.
The CEO
You wanna know who REALLY broke Hatton?

We did...

THE HATTON HATE WAGON SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, thehype, Southeastpaw, lowersmiths, rpmillerOC, dbdbdb, mstyle, JayWater, Frank Warren, L. COLLAZO, mercem, glassbreaker, Lightning, dave h, Al Hata, kidbazooka1, taino787, ltent, kt220, palves, pure, HAWK2916, mosdefff, RC3, istmeno, BOSSMAN, dj necrogenic, RobOC, RoyJonesJrp4pno1, yakub, T-MONEY, THEBESTEVER, Rivado, MarzB, lilpoppapump, Kijis Konar, alaganza, CyruS, Lil-lightsout, mrbig1, Yansoma, thekidd211, bustyoazz4fun, STEVENSKI, Crow, Lil Floyd, royjonesisgay, Nay_Sayer, xxxxxx, ghost13, jeff50ho

Honoraries blackbelt2003, biggeorge89, Spyder, rusty_trombone

Method
Cocaine broke Hatton
BoxingFan86
Both fights played a role in his demise.
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 6 2011, 05:15 PM) *

Bwahahahahahahahaha! This is 1 of the best comments I've seen on this site, ever. The sarcasm is Grade A.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 7 2011, 09:46 PM) *
you mean trying to make Hatton into a fighter with a strong defense wouldn't work?

Yup. Instead of focusing on a fighters strengths he tries to change their style entirely & when it does not work he blames everyone but himself.
mgrover
the first time you lose it miles more influential than any other losses in single player sports. As a team a loss you can shared throughout and anyone else blamed. But when it you in that ring and you lose, you doubt your skill and heart. I can attest to that.
PColeman28
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Jul 7 2011, 12:24 PM) *
Bwahahahahahahahaha! This is 1 of the best comments I've seen on this site, ever. The sarcasm is Grade A.

I agree.......when i read that line i laughed for 10 minutes straight i swear
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 7 2011, 09:38 PM) *
Good post. Always been a big fan of Hatton. Not the biggest fan style wise, but as a fighter and how he conducted himself, I think he was very good. He was a good character for boxing as well. To me, he was kind of unique as in, he was a gentleman and respectful, but could be witty and very clever when dealing with someone who isn't really respectful.
I still remember after the Tszyu fight, he said "if he can be half the champion Tszyu was, he will be extremely happy", or something to that effect. I was a fan of him, and hey, he did have flaws as a fighter. But in the end, he was an undisputed champion at 140, had a couple of defences and his only 2 losses came to the p4p #1 guy in the sport. Not ATG material, but he had a solid career and one he can be proud of.

Do you think he'll make the hall of fame?
Fitz
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jul 8 2011, 11:46 AM) *
Do you think he'll make the hall of fame?

I think based on others that got in, in the past, he maybe should and has a chance. I suppose I need to have a closer look on other fighters that have got in the past, but it's not to be ruled out at this stage.

What about you?
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 7 2011, 10:24 PM) *
I think based on others that got in, in the past, he maybe should and has a chance. I suppose I need to have a closer look on other fighters that have got in the past, but it's not to be ruled out at this stage.

What about you?

I'm not sure really. Apart of me says he will without a doubt but then another part of me doubts he'll get in.

He had a pretty good run at 140 and his only two losses where to the #1 P4P guys in the sport not to mention one was out of his weight class. He was a crowd pleaser, pretty much finished all of his fights in impressive fashion, dominated his division during his era, and beat the man(KT, although an old man) to become the man. He did all this with limited ability and basically one style with absolutely no adjustments.

Then on the other hand he was limited, lost the two biggest fights of his career, retired on a pretty sour note, and his division wasn't the strongest during his reign even though he took guys out like he should have.

I dont know...its a toss up for me.
alaganza
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jul 7 2011, 11:01 PM) *
I'm not sure really. Apart of me says he will without a doubt but then another part of me doubts he'll get in.

He had a pretty good run at 140 and his only two losses where to the #1 P4P guys in the sport not to mention one was out of his weight class. He was a crowd pleaser, pretty much finished all of his fights in impressive fashion, dominated his division during his era, and beat the man(KT, although an old man) to become the man. He did all this with limited ability and basically one style with absolutely no adjustments.

Then on the other hand he was limited, lost the two biggest fights of his career, retired on a pretty sour note, and his division wasn't the strongest during his reign even though he took guys out like he should have.

I dont know...its a toss up for me.

I agree with your post. It's funny because like you said he did lose the two biggest fights of his career but at the same time there is no shame in losing to either of those guys. I'm really torn down the middle as it pertains to hatton getting in.
The CEO
QUOTE (Method @ Jul 7 2011, 03:01 PM) *
Cocaine broke Hatton

Well...good Cocaine is instant happiness...lol

Seems to me Slick Rick doesn't have the Willpower and Self Respect to do it in moderation...the weak minded fatso.
TheFonz
Hatton was always trash. I would love for him to come back so he could take an asswooping from some unknown fighter on the rise.......
SENTRAL
The Fonz, why do you call Hatton trash?  I think you're being very disrespectful to a man who was a very good fighter.  He wasn't ATG or anything near to it but he was a very good fighter and he had a very good career.

Somebody else called him a weak minded fatso but that isn't true either.  I don't need to see a stack of photo's depicting the out of shape Hatton because that has no baring on how he looked when he turned up for a fight.  He was always in tremendous shape and being made a mockery of is extremely harsh and merely shows a personal dislike towards him rather than anything rational. 

Still, I believe he was a very good fighter and as Fitz said, he can be proud of having a very good career.  There are many fighters out there both past and present who achieved less than Hatton despite being more talented.  That in itself is a testament to his dedication and achievements.
The CEO
You know it was me who called him that, SENTRAL...lol

It's quite simple...Hatton was NOT "very good"...I would say at his best he was "good"...which means he was NEVER an A Level fighter...

He didn't deserve to be in the ring with Mayweather or Pacquiao, and both those guys knew that...that's why they chose him....he was nothing but a fat, foreign cherry to them...so saying he ONLY lost to the very best holds no weight....barring those two big names, his resume pre and post Tszyu can be used to wipe an ass...

In the end, Ricky Hatton proved himself to be as unprofessional as he was overrated and underskilled...
SENTRAL
Well I disagree with you and put it to you Ricky Hatton is a better fighter than the two current best 140 guys. Unlike a lot of fighters, be it a Joe Calzaghe or Mayweather himself, Hatton always wanted to fight the best out there and never hid from a challenge. Commendable in my view.
Lil-lightsout
I would take a prime Hatton over Khan by stoppage cause of his pressure and Amir's weak chin. BUT Bradley would box circles around Hatton all day and any day IMO.
D-MARV
Prime for Prime... Khan stops Hatton in brutal fashion.
The CEO
QUOTE (SENTRAL @ Jul 8 2011, 10:49 AM) *
Well I disagree with you and put it to you Ricky Hatton is a better fighter than the two current best 140 guys. Unlike a lot of fighters, be it a Joe Calzaghe or Mayweather himself, Hatton always wanted to fight the best out there and never hid from a challenge. Commendable in my view.

I don't mind you disagreeing with me, but it must be said...you're looking at it all in the most favorable light...Hatton didn't step up until almost his 40th fight...and that was with EVERYTHING on his terms...he had a FULL stacked deck against old Tszyu....

I'm sure it has to occur to you he was ready to cash out after building an undefeated record of merde...he is ALLLL about the money...like Oscar was, like Floyd and Pacquiao are...

If a fighter wants to pull the wool over the people's eyes and make a shit ton of dough before he retires, all he has to do is take The Hatton Route...his career and financial security was orchestrated and set up to perfection...

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jul 8 2011, 11:01 AM) *
I would take a prime Hatton over Khan by stoppage cause of his pressure and Amir's weak chin. BUT Bradley would box circles around Hatton all day and any day IMO.

I'm with that....Bradley is a TRUE P4P boxer....he's definitely more skilled and smarter than Hatton...a guaranteed win anywhere but The M.E.N.....

QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jul 8 2011, 11:27 AM) *
Prime for Prime... Khan stops Hatton in brutal fashion.

lol...I don't know about that...Hatton would definitely get the preferred treatment in England in that situation....what's funny is the term "Prime Hatton" though...I think he was prime for one fight...the KT win sent him downhill...lol
Method
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jul 8 2011, 08:57 AM) *
Well...good Cocaine is instant happiness...lol

Seems to me Slick Rick doesn't have the Willpower and Self Respect to do it in moderation...the weak minded fatso.

Go post that youtube vid of him post KO loss where he is hanging out at hard rock pool by himself sulking into his Guiness
PColeman28
even if you fight tomato cans going 43-0 before you lose has to count for something...even if hatton was a b level fighter at some point in those 43 victories wouldn't he have lost? I don't know how many people in this forum have played some kind of sport and have gone undefeated, but that's pretty hard to do even if you compete against weak opponents..ex: a lot of people don't consider Ortiz an A level fighter and he exposed berto real bad, and a lot of people don't consider berto a b level fighter so two C+/ B- fighters fought for the WBC welterweight belt and the undefeated champ got exposed badly...but i think Hatton was a good fighter..it's hard to say if he'll get into the hall of fame....but he was fighting his ass off against floyd he just didn't have enough technical skills to win...what people don't realize is floyd has been around boxing/ competing in boxing i would estimate at least 28 years....he's like a grand master...you can't really fault a guy for losing to someone like that
thehype
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jul 8 2011, 09:51 AM) *
You know it was me who called him that, SENTRAL...lol

It's quite simple...Hatton was NOT "very good"...I would say at his best he was "good"...which means he was NEVER an A Level fighter...

He didn't deserve to be in the ring with Mayweather or Pacquiao, and both those guys knew that...that's why they chose him....he was nothing but a fat, foreign cherry to them...so saying he ONLY lost to the very best holds no weight....barring those two big names, his resume pre and post Tszyu can be used to wipe an ass...

In the end, Ricky Hatton proved himself to be as unprofessional as he was overrated and underskilled...

LMAO

On a side note, GEESH SENTRAL, you're KILLING ME with the big pics of Amanda Helen Tam in your sig. Maybe you can crop some of these smaller ones and use them instead:

laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jul 8 2011, 11:01 AM) *

I concur.
gravytrain
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 8 2011, 05:55 PM) *
LMAO

it's been a little while since i really laughed to something i've seen online but damn that's good lol. i actually watched that one too and it's damn funny thinking of Hatton's face on the leprechaun. dude would be doing lines then laying down the law to get his gold back
TheFonz
QUOTE (SENTRAL @ Jul 8 2011, 09:36 AM) *
The Fonz, why do you call Hatton trash?  I think you're being very disrespectful to a man who was a very good fighter.  He wasn't ATG or anything near to it but he was a very good fighter and he had a very good career.

Somebody else called him a weak minded fatso but that isn't true either.  I don't need to see a stack of photo's depicting the out of shape Hatton because that has no baring on how he looked when he turned up for a fight.  He was always in tremendous shape and being made a mockery of is extremely harsh and merely shows a personal dislike towards him rather than anything rational. 

Still, I believe he was a very good fighter and as Fitz said, he can be proud of having a very good career.  There are many fighters out there both past and present who achieved less than Hatton despite being more talented.  That in itself is a testament to his dedication and achievements.

Maybe trash wasn't the right phrase? What I meant to say is that Hatton was a pathetic excuse for fighter whose best wins where an over the hill Tzyu and an over the hill and unmotivated Castillo. He did absolutely nothing to deserve that shot against Mayweather so I'm happy that it ruined that no talent having peice of cow dung.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.