Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Koncz confirms Pacquiao has NOT agreed to all terms
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
thehype
Just because I felt like we needed another thread pertaining to Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, here's the latest interview with Michael Koncz. He confirms that they still wanted a cut-off date [14 days] and says he would have to speak with Manny about the possibility a 7-day or 5-day cut-off:

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10259.html

Yeah, well we agreed to, in the past, random testing as long as when we get tested, he gets tested, up to 14 days. We're not going to test on the day of the fight. I'm not going to sit here and tell you yes, we'll agree to do tests that day or not, but What we've done in the past, we've agreed to give blood immediately after the fight, but then the problem is the commission told us that they won't do that because it's not sterile in the dressing rooms. Will we give blood 5 days, 7 days before the fight? You know, that's something I have to talk to Manny about, but we have nothing to hide. I certainly can tell you we will not give any type of blood on the day of the fight. Once again, it's Manny's belief, and I witnessed it myself at the Morales fight. The blood test got lost when Murad Muhammad was still around; something happened to it and we had to redo the blood test, I don't know, it was 2 or 3 days before the fight. Whether it's true or not, the same goes for Floyd, but whether it's true or not, if a person has that belief that needles and taking blood effects your strength and effects you physically, that's in your mind and your mind is stronger than your body. So if that belief is there, it's gonna effect you in a negative way. The same thing for Floyd, if he really believes Manny is on something, his mind is going to take over and it's going to control him. That's the same thing with Manny and needles. He hates needles. We're not making anything up. As I said, when we tried to make the fight the first time around, you know, look in the archives; we've always talked about needles and how he's afraid of needles, and we've always used the Morales fight as an example. That wasn't something that we just drummed up when the first negotiations came for Floyd. And again, how do I change his mind on that? That's something that's implanted in his mind and if he believes that so steadfast, as he does, it's going to effect him in a negative way. I'm not saying he's right or wrong, but I do know that the mind is stronger than the body and if that's your belief, you know, it could effect you, and it more likely will than not in a negative way. If both fighters really want to make the fight, I believe it can be made because both fighters will compromise where each of them are happy and it'll happen.

Just wanted to clear that up for those of you who keep sending me links to the infamous "Pacquiao agrees to all terms" video floating around on YouTube.

laugh.gif

TzFrank
Finally!!!! Maybe these pactards will finally get the picture because I'm tired of hearing that Manny already agreed to all terms when he really didn't! Thanks fighthype!!!!
The CEO
So many views...so few replies.

Please, God...let this fight happen someday...not for the money I'll make, but for the pure satisfaction of stomping 'tards out while they're at rock bottom.
leonthegee
"Konz doesnt know what hes talking about. The Pacquiao agreed to all Mayweathers terms. Hes just scared," says the pactard. Lol I wanna see how they try and spin this story.

gravytrain
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jul 7 2011, 01:58 PM) *
So many views...so few replies.

Please, God...let this fight happen someday...not for the money I'll make, but for the pure satisfaction of stomping 'tards out while they're at rock bottom.

i would just be happy for all the shit to end, probably even more hyped up than the thought of Mayweather coming in as an underdog. bitchassness in boxing has reached its peak with this fight.
BoxingWizard23
SMH. Pacman has been exposed for lying to the PEOPLE so much for being the PEOPLE'S CHAMP. I can't wait till the fight get's made and Mayweather puts on a boxing clinic for which will be the most mismatched boxing fight in boxing history. Roach been said that Manny wasn't ready for Floyd and that he will be the toughest fighter ever for Pacman. All of Bottom Rank's deceptive lies are being exposed from Roach, to Blob Arum, to Koncz and now Manny. Sergio should be the real p4p king not Manny based on opposition. I believe the fight won't be made because they still won't ahere to the drug test and they keep complaining about Floyd isn't the commision well let's look at Manny's stipulations *ahem*...glove size, Floyd has to pay $1Mill per weight he comes over the limit, ring size etc. He agreed to everything but on Pacman's side they still looking like cry babies. I believe Floyd will fight Amir Khan then Martinez. (btw Martinez needs to step his promotion game up he deserves to be more renown)
BoxingFan86
I tried to tell me people Manny wanted a cut-off date (which defeats the purpose of the test in the 1st place), but people called me crazy. It's good to finally put this shit to rest.
HazConvictedFelonMane
It's crazy how all of this becomes Floyd's fault. The guy doesn't even know when Manny took the blood test before the fight with Morales. Everyone heard Manny tell Brian Kenny that he took the blood test on the day of the fight, so why would Koncz say it was 2 or 3 days before? Let the last test fall on the day of the weigh in. If not at the weigh in, both fighters should be tested on the week leading of the fight. These guys are full of it. Mike Koncz is part of the problem as well. He's the one telling Manny to seek out guys like Shane Mosley.
D-MARV
LOL... Checkmate!

CEO, I have been saving money to lay down on this fight!
gravytrain
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jul 7 2011, 03:56 PM) *
LOL... Checkmate!

if they do fight i've thought about hitting up Vegas for it. then i'll strut through the sports book after the fight like i'm George motherfucking Jefferson and collect my money from Mayweather winning.
caneman
I always knew Pac wanted a cut off! Makes me wonder if this fight can really be made cause I doubt Floyd folds when it comes to a cut off but in any case, it's not looking good IMO! While I believe testing don't really mean much unless year around, if you are clean, take test...whatever I guess!
gravytrain
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 7 2011, 04:27 PM) *
I always knew Pac wanted a cut off! Makes me wonder if this fight can really be made cause I doubt Floyd folds when it comes to a cut off but in any case, it's not looking good IMO! While I believe testing don't really mean much unless year around, if you are clean, take test...whatever I guess!

there's not much Pac could do if they got him with a 3 day cutoff or 2 day cutoff. if they didn't catch him then they wont get him period.
Allmenjoi8
*Crickets* I guess he is lying too because Koncz does not speak for Pac. Just going to wait to hear the next BS excuse..........
Spyder
Box in Hand
So two questions. First, how can we be expected to trust anything that comes out of Pacquiao's camp after this? Next, if this was Mayweather who we found out was lying how would be treated as compared to Pacquiao?

I'm not surprised by this news at all and if I was a betting man I would still put my Money on Floyd to methodically decapitate Manny Pacquiao.

P.S, my pick of Floyd over Pacquiao does not make me a Floyd Nuthugger, Floydiot, Fraud Fan, or whatever other stupid shit people say these days. I just choose to use logic instead of emotion. Anyone with logic knows Floyd's style is all wrong for Pacquiao.
Hops
Here are the things:

1. It's official. Pacquiao still wanted a cutoff.
2. Floyd will not fight Pacquiao with a cutoff.

Now,

1. Floyd must stop telling people "Pacquiao, you're next!" in the press conference.
2. Pacquiao should concentrate on his new career.

And GravyTrain, stop defending Pacquiao. Pacquiao can still dope within that 3-day cutoff to gain an overwhelming advantage.
Hops
And by the way, I thought Pacquiao agreed to "Olympic Style Blood Testing" if it would be done by somebody else. Not USADA. I thought that was what Pacquiao was refering to in his BoxingScene video. Sooner or later, somebody in this board will be able to find minute evidence about what I'm talking about.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 7 2011, 06:02 PM) *
Here are the things:

Now,

1. Floyd must stop telling people "Pacquiao, you're next!" in the press conference.

And GravyTrain, stop defending Pacquiao. Pacquiao can still dope within that 3-day cutoff to gain an overwhelming advantage.

I'm not taking the piss here because the subject truly does interest me but could you explain to me in great detail as to exactly what drugs they would have Pac on in those 3 days. How would they look to cycle on and cycle off? The dosages and what the expected benefits would be? What sort of expected ratio/improvement would they be looking at and what masking agents would they take to hide them for the post fight drug test?

Any info on that would be cool.
JONdaCON817
So if losing blood automatically makes Pac weak, what's gonna happen if he gets cut during a fight? Tap out ??...
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jul 7 2011, 06:14 PM) *
So if losing blood automatically makes Pac weak, what's gonna happen if he gets cut during a fight? Tap out ??...

No he'd fight on because the adrenalin will keep him going. But yes if he lost blood I would expect him to be weakened. I would think any fighter would be.
Hops
Hey, Jondacon817, I thought you were in the army and that you said that you already said someting along the line you dread getting blood drawn out and that you'd rather get shot.

Just for fun. You can even Google people with tattoos being afraid of needles. Ironic isn't it.

Whenever I get blood drawn out for medical exam, I don't go to work. I relax.

And OlieReed, okay. I recant that statement. I'll change it. Here's the new version:

And GravyTrain, stop defending Pacquiao. Pacquiao can still dope within that 4-day cutoff to gain an overwhelming advantage.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 8 2011, 07:58 AM) *

Exactly. Level of care? Zero.
mgrover
I don't get why people rip the shit out of the Pacman because it affects him psychophysically, while Mayweather has injected his hands with stuff that is only legal in Vegas. It's why he didn't want to fight the Pacman at the Dallas stadium.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 7 2011, 06:31 PM) *
I don't get why people rip the shit out of the Pacman because it affects him psychophysically, while Mayweather has injected his hands with stuff that is only legal in Vegas. It's why he didn't want to fight the Pacman at the Dallas stadium.

We have proof of Manny's Lies but no proof Floyd injected himself in the hands and even if we did it would still not be illegal so Come Again!
gravytrain
QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 7 2011, 07:02 PM) *
Here are the things:

Now,

it's one thing to say something but it's another thing to prove it. if you want to get back to me on some PEDs he could take that will actually give him that overwhelming advantage feel free.

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 7 2011, 07:12 PM) *
I'm not taking the piss here because the subject truly does interest me but could you explain to me in great detail as to exactly what drugs they would have Pac on in those 3 days. How would they look to cycle on and cycle off? The dosages and what the expected benefits would be? What sort of expected ratio/improvement would they be looking at and what masking agents would they take to hide them for the post fight drug test?

Any info on that would be cool.

doping agencies wont fill everyone in on the windows since it'll give people that want to cheat an exact amount of time to work with, there's not much he could do in 3 days though. if he was going to do something in that small amount of time he might as well either get something undetectable or do something legal that will get him the same results. i do know that steroids would be pointless with that limited timeframe, GH can be detected for at least 72 hours and there are legal ways of getting the effects of EPO.

checkHook
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 7 2011, 03:14 PM) *
if they do fight i've thought about hitting up Vegas for it. then i'll strut through the sports book after the fight like i'm George motherfucking Jefferson and collect my money from Mayweather winning.

ROFL!!!!!!
I had to log in just to co-sign this by a thousand.

The longer this fight is put off the more time I get to add to the war chest to use to bet on this fight. Please oh please let the public by the hype and give Pac 2 to 1 over Mayweather.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 7 2011, 06:21 PM) *
Hey, Jondacon817, I thought you were in the army and that you said that you already said someting along the line you dread getting blood drawn out and that you'd rather get shot.

lol... this is true. and i DO hate having my blood drawn. but i can still get it done.. and im covered in Tattoos which does make me understand how Pac feels to an extant... Tatts are NO WHERE near as bad.. but Pac seems to bitch about losing blood like he needs it to live, sheesh...
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 7 2011, 06:21 PM) *
No he'd fight on because the adrenalin will keep him going. But yes if he lost blood I would expect him to be weakened. I would think any fighter would be.

or fight with a sense of urgency!!
zucrates
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Jul 7 2011, 02:36 PM) *
It's crazy how all of this becomes Floyd's fault. The guy doesn't even know when Manny took the blood test before the fight with Morales. Everyone heard Manny tell Brian Kenny that he took the blood test on the day of the fight, so why would Koncz say it was 2 or 3 days before? Let the last test fall on the day of the weigh in. If not at the weigh in, both fighters should be tested on the week leading of the fight. These guys are full of it. Mike Koncz is part of the problem as well. He's the one telling Manny to seek out guys like Shane Mosley.

I Feel ya because Mike Koncz kept stressing Manny is not going to take the test the night of the fight and I've never heard Floyd come out and say he want blood the night of the fight he just wants him to take the random test like he and Shane took. They didn't go all the way to fight night. Also if he's so scared of blood being taken why did they take test with the Hatton fight with no problems and he looked good I have to add, his power was still there because Hatton was sleep! Also I can't get past those test that disappeared did the come up dirty and they hid it for the better of boxing like that E-mail stated that Tony Atlas talked about that was sent to Mayweather's people? Idk but the way Koncz was beating around that question and kept going back to the night of the fight test just sent red flags everywhere in my op. Take the test and fight! Mayweather didn't act like this over that 10 million per pound did he? black eye.gif
zucrates
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jul 7 2011, 06:14 PM) *

Thats a good point becuase in one of his fights he was bloody as hell and didn't freak out but I guess its's the pricking not losing the blood. SMH
xizor1d
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jul 7 2011, 02:37 PM) *
Bottom Rank's

thumbsup_anim.gif so simple, yet hilarious why has no one else said this?
mgrover
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jul 8 2011, 12:40 AM) *
We have proof of Manny's Lies but no proof Floyd injected himself in the hands and even if we did it would still not be illegal so Come Again!

they told Nazeem in the Mosley fight and he was curious why it was only legal in Nevada and nowhere else...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWP3sXsgd1E

proof

edit: i take it back to an extent, the rules are after weigh in the drug should not be used xylocaine. am still not sure if Mayweather has used it during that period or not.
caneman
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 8 2011, 04:14 AM) *
they told Nazeem in the Mosley fight and he was curious why it was only legal in Nevada and nowhere else...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWP3sXsgd1E

proof

edit: i take it back to an extent, the rules are after weigh in the drug should not be used xylocaine. am still not sure if Mayweather has used it during that period or not.

It's known that FMJ has got shots in his hands before fights and did for years @ 135-140...I never heard about it ever again! 2 things here, 1 pacman will have to take the test to be cleared it would seem and only FMJ can go up in weight and be successful in boxing unless trained by Roger & Sr without using something! What a joke and some of these new super fans have no right to call anyone a Pactard cause they are no better!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 8 2011, 09:44 PM) *
It's known that FMJ has got shots in his hands before fights and did for years @ 135-140...I never heard about it ever again! 2 things here, 1 pacman will have to take the test to be cleared it would seem and only FMJ can go up in weight and be successful in boxing unless trained by Roger & Sr without using something! What a joke and some of these new super fans have no right to call anyone a Pactard cause they are no better!

Wash your mouth out boyo. What I do find funny is that for Pac alledgedly using PED's he seems to have to land a hell of a lot of punches to stop his man. I would think he would be laying out cats left & right with the PED power.
caneman
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 8 2011, 07:14 AM) *
Wash your mouth out boyo. What I do find funny is that for Pac alledgedly using PED's he seems to have to land a hell of a lot of punches to stop his man. I would think he would be laying out cats left & right with the PED power.

Not to mention peeps think it's made his chin better and the FACT that that when he was @ 126, he was weighing up to 139 on fight night yet it's sooooooo hard to believe he could go up to 147 and can't even make 150 lbs! It's fucking retarded and now this thread with OLD NEWS! Everyone should know that a 13 day cut off is the most pacman would agree with!
oldschool
Michael Koncz has a great Job! Gets paid to do nothing!
The CEO
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jul 7 2011, 03:56 PM) *
LOL... Checkmate!

I'm sure you're not alone....I can see it now...instead of people giving the customary 10% of their earnings to church or charity, they're tucking it away in a May-Pac Mutual Fund....lol

I'm thinking the closing odds will be -150 for a Mayweather straight win and +200 for the stoppage....

yes2.gif

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 7 2011, 04:14 PM) *

laugh.gif

That would feel great...but you better stay on guard...there might be some fanatics wantin' to shoot the place up like Columbine after it goes down...
thehype
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 8 2011, 08:30 AM) *
It's fucking retarded and now this thread with OLD NEWS! Everyone should know that a 13 day cut off is the most pacman would agree with!

OLD NEWS????

That's funny because for some reason, everyone kept sending me links to this video claiming that Manny Pacquiao has agreed to all terms:

Don't get me wrong, I KNEW he never agreed and have been telling everyone that for forever now, but evidently, that OLD NEWS is NEW NEWS for all those people who claimed he actually did agree. Go figure! LOL.
SENTRAL
Old news, new news or simply nothing new news.
caneman
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 8 2011, 08:37 AM) *
OLD NEWS????

That's funny because for some reason, everyone kept sending me links to this video claiming that Manny Pacquiao has agreed to all terms:

Don't get me wrong, I KNEW he never agreed and have been telling everyone that for forever now, but evidently, that OLD NEWS is NEW NEWS for all those people who claimed he actually did agree. Go figure! LOL.

Screw them old links Ben, old videos and it's common knowledge or we would have seen the fight already!
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 8 2011, 09:48 AM) *
Screw them old links Ben, old videos and it's common knowledge or we would have seen the fight already!

It still doesn't hide the fact that Pacman is not the ring leader here is obviously being controlled and told what to do by everyone probably even his spit bucket man that fat philipino guy and he listens. What Pacman is saying is totally different than what everyone else on his team is saying. He is the only one that came out and agreed to the full out testing with no if ands or but's while Arum was lying and so was Roach. Face it, they are coming up with more excuses than Money May himself is.
caneman
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jul 8 2011, 08:59 AM) *
It still doesn't hide the fact that Pacman is not the ring leader here is obviously being controlled and told what to do by everyone probably even his spit bucket man that fat philipino guy and he listens. What Pacman is saying is totally different than what everyone else on his team is saying. He is the only one that came out and agreed to the full out testing with no if ands or but's while Arum was lying and so was Roach. Face it, they are coming up with more excuses than Money May himself is.

I agree that Pac has peeps pulling his strings but IMO, the 2 fighters themselves are to blame for this fight not happening, hell we could have seen a rematch even by now! It's all bullshit! And this is from someone who can see both sides of the coin truly and clearly!
D-MARV
Caneman... Just admit it! You LOVE Pacquiao. LOL

This thread seemed to have annoyed you!
zucrates
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 8 2011, 08:37 AM) *
OLD NEWS????

After looking and hearing Manny I don't think the blood test should be a problem if they both win and we should see contracts right after Manny Kos Mar threaten.gif
caneman
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jul 8 2011, 10:17 AM) *
Caneman... Just admit it! You LOVE Pacquiao. LOL

This thread seemed to have annoyed you!

I like Pac, he is exciting and fun to watch, if anything bro...even though annoyed is a strong word in this case is the fact is this is an old subject that was common knowledge IMO! FMJ WANTS NO CUT OFF DATE ON TESTING AND PACMAN SEEMS TO WANT IT TO THIS DAY! I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES PACMAN SHOULD TAKE THE TEST...WITH THAT SAID WHO IS FMJ TO DEMAND IT AND SHIT ON PAC AND WHAT NOT? It's not like it's impossible for anyone but FMJ to move up and keep winning! Truth is FMJ chances are beats Pacman no matter if he blood doped, EPOed or PEDed!

Are you kinda calling me a Pactard D-MARV????? LOLZ
caneman
QUOTE (zucrates @ Jul 8 2011, 10:30 AM) *
After looking and hearing Manny I don't think the blood test should be a problem if they both win and we should see contracts right after Manny Kos Mar threaten.gif

If that's true, Pacman can call out FMJ and say I agree to no cut off so lets make the fight...stop being a nice guy and take the test and fuck you lets fight bitch!
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 8 2011, 10:07 AM) *
I agree that Pac has peeps pulling his strings but IMO, the 2 fighters themselves are to blame for this fight not happening, hell we could have seen a rematch even by now! It's all bullshit! And this is from someone who can see both sides of the coin truly and clearly!

I too can see it both sides and I have to say this fight didn't happen "mainly" because 1 persons TEAM don't want to COMPROMISE just because of some bullshit. The excuses were more horrible than Mayweathers excuse of why he doesn't want to fight more fights and why he wants ODST all of a sudden now. Heck, I guarantee May probably beat a fighter who was on PED's in 1 of his 41 fights. All I know is that if Pacman had his own brain he would have more losses on his record and this fight would have been made.
gravytrain
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jul 8 2011, 09:28 AM) *
I'm sure you're not alone....I can see it now...instead of people giving the customary 10% of their earnings to church or charity, they're tucking it away in a May-Pac Mutual Fund....lol

I'm thinking the closing odds will be -150 for a Mayweather straight win and +200 for the stoppage....

yes2.gif

laugh.gif

That would feel great...but you better stay on guard...there might be some fanatics wantin' to shoot the place up like Columbine after it goes down...

Filipinos don't shoot, they stab. i can leap them in a single bound and strut faster than their little legs can carry them so i'll be alright lol

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 8 2011, 08:14 AM) *

what's really funny is people try to say Pac put on some PED performance then next it's "Cotto was so shitty". so i guess this dude not only goes on some A-Rod roid streak and accomplishes the impossible but he also gets easy wins over terrible fighters.

personally i really don't see it. it's hard to know if someone is on something in pro boxing but Pac has never done anything to make me think he's on something. if anything i think he's had good timing and a good promoter.
caneman
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 8 2011, 12:09 PM) *
what's really funny is people try to say Pac put on some PED performance then next it's "Cotto was so shitty". so i guess this dude not only goes on some A-Rod roid streak and accomplishes the impossible but he also gets easy wins over terrible fighters.

personally i really don't see it. it's hard to know if someone is on something in pro boxing but Pac has never done anything to make me think he's on something. if anything i think he's had good timing and a good promoter.

I agree but his promoter made some bad choice IMO, like that getting Berto 2 fights ago. Add to that how so many say he took his power up in weight with him when he has not had a KO for awhile. I have seen him up his game and became a better fighter IMO. Truth is whether we are talking about Pac or FMJ, there will always be fans that will shit on what they do or who they fight til it is each other!
KookedKrack
Now all of a sudden its old news, no one cares etc. I should dig up all the pactard posts saying he agreed to random blood testing but at this point it isn't even worth it.

I will sit patiently and await the Koncz doesn't know anything posts instead. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.