Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Koncz confirms Pacquiao has NOT agreed to all terms
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
thehype
QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 12 2011, 05:45 AM) *
And again, Conte is laughing his ass out about the statement by USADA.

http://www.examiner.com/filipino-sports-in...da-s-statements

Of course he is....that's because he's starting his own anti-doping agency, VADA (and that's no bullshit....just Google it).

If I were in his position, I'd be laughing my ass off too knowing that for years I was cheating the very same system that created the list of prohibited drugs which he circumvented with his cream & clear. Naturally this is all comedy for him.

His statements aren't actually 100% correct. I'm not sure if you took the time to read the interview with Annie Skinner, but she tells you that what WADA is lacking are the Doping Control Officers (the folks that are trained on gathering samples and whatnot) and usually, they contract that part out to the anti-doping agency where the event is located. Once the sample are collected, they are sent to any WADA accredited lab to do the actual testing....so REALLY, both WADA and USADA would be using the same laboraties, but the difference is that USADA has the people to collect the samples whereas WADA does not. So essentially, what the Pacquiao Camp doesn't trust in regards to USADA is the sample collection process, so they prefer to use an organization that doesn't actually have people to collect samples. LOL. Of course, what WADA will do is turn around and ask the very same anti-doping agencies, like USADA, to go collect the samples for them. LOL.

thehype
QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 12 2011, 05:42 AM) *
One just want psychological advantages over the other one before stepping in the ring.

I don't know how accurate that statement is.

I think you might be giving Floyd a little too much credit. I don't think he scanned the archives of YouTube to find that one video of Manny saying that he didn't like giving blood and then the idea came to him, "Ah ha! That's it right there. Poochiao is scared of giving blood so I'll ask for random blood testing."

laugh.gif

In my opinion, Manny Pacquiao should have the psychological advantage over an opponent who thinks he so good that he must be on something. LOL.
Hops
You are correct thehype. Poochiao wants to maintain that psychological advantage.
Snoop
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 12 2011, 12:28 PM) *
In all fairness he did say 'more storied' which basically is what you suggest.

Then was the point to say there is just as much and/or more corruption in the boxing organizations of the Philippines, just less documented?

laugh.gif

Ok. Great. That makes me feel so much more confident having whatever country monitor the drug testing (his original point).
Snoop
gravytrain
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 12 2011, 04:49 AM) *
It cleared up my questions on the subject.

So in theory if Pac was to train in the Phillippines he would be tested by the Pinoy authorities & when he lands in the US he would be tested by the US authorities. Sounds fair to me.

that's not the theory, Arum said they're not using the USADA period.

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 12 2011, 05:23 AM) *
Agreed. Clearly both guys have an avenue to making this happen. All Floyd needs do is agree to the current testing procedures and we have a fight. That is not unreasonable. Or Pac could submit to random testing and we have a fight. Personally I have a tougher time with submitting to tests that are not asked for anywhere else but at the same time I can see that from Mayweather's point of view this too is not an unreasonable request.

Let's face it neither guy wants the fight. Yet. And all this debate is just smoke and mirrors. And the casual fan, the one's that will buy the fight and send it into the record books don't give a shit either. It's only us hardcore nutters who are tearing our hair out laugh.gif

i think they want it but they're pulling a Tim Bradley. Mayweather doesn't care because the fight gets worth more and more everyday, Pac doesn't care because he's making money anyway and Arum is making the decisions for him. if i was Arum i would just be chilling in my office with my feet on my desk thinking about how fucking smooth i am. i'm just making the deals and going to fights while getting more out of this fight than both fighters combined.

QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 12 2011, 05:45 AM) *
And again, Conte is laughing his ass out about the statement by USADA.

http://www.examiner.com/filipino-sports-in...da-s-statements

if he really wanted to laugh his ass off he should be laughing at his reading comprehension. all that is already in the article on here. the person from the USADA said WADA doesn't collect the samples, other agencies do.
gravytrain
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 12 2011, 09:36 AM) *
Of course he is....that's because he's starting his own anti-doping agency, VADA (and that's no bullshit....just Google it).

If I were in his position, I'd be laughing my ass off too knowing that for years I was cheating the very same system that created the list of prohibited drugs which he circumvented with his cream & clear. Naturally this is all comedy for him.

His statements aren't actually 100% correct. I'm not sure if you took the time to read the interview with Annie Skinner, but she tells you that what WADA is lacking are the Doping Control Officers (the folks that are trained on gathering samples and whatnot) and usually, they contract that part out to the anti-doping agency where the event is located. Once the sample are collected, they are sent to any WADA accredited lab to do the actual testing....so REALLY, both WADA and USADA would be using the same laboraties, but the difference is that USADA has the people to collect the samples whereas WADA does not. So essentially, what the Pacquiao Camp doesn't trust in regards to USADA is the sample collection process, so they prefer to use an organization that doesn't actually have people to collect samples. LOL. Of course, what WADA will do is turn around and ask the very same anti-doping agencies, like USADA, to go collect the samples for them. LOL.

i'm really starting to hate this dude. he comes out talking about how sorry he's for ruining lives and all the other shit while promoting his services and is always trying to get some publicity. he'll come out and talk about how the USADA isn't serious about catching anyone because they don't want his help but conveniently forgets to mention they passed on it because he wants to withhold information. people just need to quit giving him attention.
Sicko
you have to be pretty desperate when your using VICTOR CONTE to help and try to clean things up for Pacquiao's Camp and to try and save Bob Arum from looking like a complete IDIOT

forget trying to use Victor Conte to try and save you, why not CONTACT WADA THEMSELVES, OF COURSE VICTOR CONTE is not going to be favorable towards USADA...WHY IN THE HELL SHOULD HE BE after what he had to deal with
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 12 2011, 11:25 PM) *
Namely Bob Arum.

laugh.gif

Or Don King ABC heavyweight tournament

laugh.gif
gravytrain
QUOTE (Sicko @ Jul 12 2011, 06:23 PM) *
you have to be pretty desperate when your using VICTOR CONTE to help and try to clean things up for Pacquiao's Camp and to try and save Bob Arum from looking like a complete IDIOT

forget trying to use Victor Conte to try and save you, why not CONTACT WADA THEMSELVES, OF COURSE VICTOR CONTE is not going to be favorable towards USADA...WHY IN THE HELL SHOULD HE BE after what he had to deal with

it would be one thing if Conte one upped them but all he did was repeat what the person from the USADA already said and act like he just schooled them.
ChadSaysTakeTheTest
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 12 2011, 06:36 AM) *

I'm getting quite a reaction from fans now saying in regards to the supposed second round of negotiations that Team Pacquiao did in fact agree to all terms but have now "changed their mind" because they believe Floyd has developed a relationship with USADA enough to bribe them in favor of themselves. I know...its stupid...but die hard fans will say the darnest things..
Hops
Team Pacquiao is NOW willing to be subjected to Floyd's demands.

Unless FLOYD DEMANDED THIS: "Hey, Pacquiao, blood testing specifically by USADA or no fight."

So, why are the Floydiots making a fuss out of this?

USADA is just as stubborn as NSAC.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 12 2011, 07:22 PM) *
Team Pacquiao is NOW willing to be subjected to Floyd's demands.

Unless FLOYD DEMANDED THIS: "Hey, Pacquiao, blood testing specifically by USADA or no fight."

So, why are the Floydiots making a fuss out of this?

USADA is just as stubborn as NSAC.

where has Arum even said what agency he wants to use? all he's said is that he'll do the tests but not with the USADA. if not them then who?
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Sicko @ Jul 12 2011, 05:23 PM) *

I dunno, Floyd Mayweather himself has reached out to Victor Conte to get more of an insight in PED's. Guess that makes them both desperate.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 12 2011, 11:16 AM) *
Then was the point to say there is just as much and/or more corruption in the boxing organizations of the Philippines, just less documented?

laugh.gif

Ok. Great. That makes me feel so much more confident having whatever country monitor the drug testing (his original point).

Snoop I wasn't actually having a pop at you there, honest. I'm sure corruption is global just in America it has been exposed more. As for drug testing, you know my POV. Unless it's random all year round it's flaky at best.
Sicko
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 12 2011, 04:57 PM) *
I dunno, Floyd Mayweather himself has reached out to Victor Conte to get more of an insight in PED's. Guess that makes them both desperate.

UH read your comment again and you will see that it really didn't make much sense lol

Mayweather contacted Victor Conte to get more information...ABOUT PED's, something the Conte did SPECIALIZE IN! Conte don't specialize in DRUG TESTING...well...maybe he can show you how to CHEAT TESTING I GUESS

again just like people contacted USADA direct to get their side of things, why not contact WADA THEMSELVES and left them explain exactly what they can or can't do instead of contacting Victor Conte, a guy who EVERYBODY knows is not a fan of USADA...FOR Obvious REASONS!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Sicko @ Jul 12 2011, 08:26 PM) *
UH read your comment again and you will see that it really didn't make much sense lol

Mayweather contacted Victor Conte to get more information...ABOUT PED's, something the Conte did SPECIALIZE IN! Conte don't specialize in DRUG TESTING...well...maybe he can show you how to CHEAT TESTING I GUESS

again just like people contacted USADA direct to get their side of things, why not contact WADA THEMSELVES and left them explain exactly what they can or can't do instead of contacting Victor Conte, a guy who EVERYBODY knows is not a fan of USADA...FOR Obvious REASONS!

What are the obvious reasons? Conte beat them time and time again.
Snoop
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 13 2011, 12:59 AM) *
Snoop I wasn't actually having a pop at you there, honest. I'm sure corruption is global just in America it has been exposed more. As for drug testing, you know my POV. Unless it's random all year round it's flaky at best.

Message boards are terrible for translating sarcasm. My bad bro.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 12 2011, 08:50 PM) *
Message boards are terrible for translating sarcasm. My bad bro.

No need to apologise. Dude compared to what I've been battling lately our to and fro's are nothing laugh.gif
gravytrain
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 12 2011, 09:50 PM) *
What are the obvious reasons? Conte beat them time and time again.

hey, man. Conte won some battles but lost the war. but now he's making a comeback lol. only in America.
Snoop
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 13 2011, 01:54 AM) *
No need to apologise. Dude compared to what I've been battling lately our to and fro's are nothing laugh.gif

laugh.gif

With the new influx of super-fans flooding the boards, makes me appreciate level-headed folk, even if I don't agree with em.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 13 2011, 04:18 AM) *
laugh.gif

With the new influx of super-fans flooding the boards, makes me appreciate level-headed folk, even if I don't agree with em.

I'm weeding them out but it aint easy, especially as Beardo has gone black ops/off the radar recently laugh.gif
Hops
Conte didn't lose the war. Somebody "stupid" just didn't follow the cheater's protocol.

And I'm 100% that somebody else has already taken Conte's place.

thehype
Here's WADA's response:

WADA: "WADA IS NOT A TESTING AGENCY...USADA IS THE BODY WHICH WOULD BE THE BEST ONE TO USE"

"WADA is not a testing agency. Testing programs are conducted by International Federations (IFs) and National Anti-Doping Organizations (NADOs), while the IOC and IPC are responsible for testing during the Olympic and Paralympic Games respectively...USADA is very highly respected. They will provide testing for a number of very high-profile international sports events in America. They are compliant to the World Anti-Doping Code, which is the governing document which harmonizes anti-doping testing across the world, so USADA is the body which would be the best one to use, absolutely," stated Terence O'Rorke, Senior Manager Media Relations and Communications of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), who talked about the relationship between WADA and other National Anti-Doping Organizations. According to O'Rorke, the United Stated Anti-Doping Agency would be the preferred organization to handle WADA testing procedures for events held in the United States. Check out what else he had to say!

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10309.html
Hotsauce
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 13 2011, 04:18 PM) *
Here's WADA's response:

WADA: "WADA IS NOT A TESTING AGENCY...USADA IS THE BODY WHICH WOULD BE THE BEST ONE TO USE"

"WADA is not a testing agency. Testing programs are conducted by International Federations (IFs) and National Anti-Doping Organizations (NADOs), while the IOC and IPC are responsible for testing during the Olympic and Paralympic Games respectively...USADA is very highly respected. They will provide testing for a number of very high-profile international sports events in America. They are compliant to the World Anti-Doping Code, which is the governing document which harmonizes anti-doping testing across the world, so USADA is the body which would be the best one to use, absolutely," stated Terence O'Rorke, Senior Manager Media Relations and Communications of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), who talked about the relationship between WADA and other National Anti-Doping Organizations. According to O'Rorke, the United Stated Anti-Doping Agency would be the preferred organization to handle WADA testing procedures for events held in the United States. Check out what else he had to say!

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10309.html

so arum is just talking bullshit?
thehype
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Jul 13 2011, 05:20 PM) *
so arum is just talking bullshit?

I think you can draw your own conclusion.

laugh.gif
gravytrain
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 13 2011, 05:24 PM) *

laugh.gif

do you think this will get to Arum? i just want to hear the man try to talk his way out of it. it's a shame nobody will go in on him. i respect his hustle but he fucked up even trying to talk about this aspect of testing.

QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 13 2011, 09:15 AM) *
Conte didn't lose the war. Somebody "stupid" just didn't follow the cheater's protocol.

And I'm 100% that somebody else has already taken Conte's place.

what protocol? he's pretty open about it. i guess people should be more covert when selling undetectable PEDs.
Hotsauce
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 13 2011, 04:24 PM) *

laugh.gif

bob had to say something.

he's going to say something again.
Seek
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 12 2011, 06:26 PM) *
where has Arum even said what agency he wants to use? all he's said is that he'll do the tests but not with the USADA. if not them then who?

"We don't accept the USADA handling it. We do accept the pretigious, well-respected WADA. On those terms, Pacquiao will submit to whatever testing is required so we can make the big fight." -Bob Arum

"WADA is not a testing agency...USADA is the body which would be the best one to use" -Terence O'Rorke, Senior Manager Media Relations and Communications of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)
Snoop
"We don't accept the USADA handling it. We do accept the pretigious, well-respected WADA. On those terms, Pacquiao will submit to whatever testing is required so we can make the big fight." -Bob Arum

"WADA is not a testing agency...USADA is the body which would be the best one to use" -Terence O'Rorke, Senior Manager Media Relations and Communications of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)

Response: "Manny is afraid of needles." - Bob Arum
Hops
Floyd Mayweather is afraid of Pacquiao regardless of any reason.

Floyd is either afraid of Pacquiao because he's on PED's or Floyd is afraid of Pacquiao because he's not on PED's and still putting a lot of hurting on his opponents.
Sicko
lol has Arum tried to BRIBE FIGHTHYPE YET? hahaha

Damn they are killing him and shooting down his little theories and exposing his BS! Latest article is DIRECTLY FROM WADA...SO NOW WHAT ARUM? taunt.gif
Hops
Again, who will test Pacquiao during the first month of his training in the Philippines?
Sicko
QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 13 2011, 03:31 PM) *
Floyd Mayweather is afraid of Pacquiao regardless of any reason.

Floyd is either afraid of Pacquiao because he's on PED's or Floyd is afraid of Pacquiao because he's not on PED's and still putting a lot of hurting on his opponents.

IS HE REALLY? or does that just make you feel good to keep believing that just because you been told that for so long?

asking him to take a simple drug test doesn't show fear to me, he just want to make sure that he is clean, when you and your father and uncle been around this sport all of their lives and have seen EVERYTHING BOXING HAS TO OFFER, I am sure just by looking at a fighter they can probably tell if that fighter in ON SOMETHING, many Trainers can tell the difference, Froch Roach can tell as can Emmanuel Steward and so many other trainers

not saying Pacquiao is on anything, but what is wrong with just making sure that he is NOT

they gave you the Ring Size, Glove Size and the $10 million per pound he is over the weight limit, why would a DRUG TEST be a reason to walk away from this fight? UNLESS YOU ARE ON SOMETHING?!?!?

it is easy to say Mayweather don't want the fight and forget that it was Pacquiao side that walked away from the NEGOTIATION TABLE THE FIRST TIME, this fight would have happened around if he did agree to the 14 days...WHEN IT WAS ORIGINALLY OFFERED

So I don't see fear at all, I think that is just something Arum BRAINWASHED PEOPLE TO BELIEVE...ONCE AGAIN, just like he made people believe for YEARS that Maywather ducked Cotto and Margarito when in actuality if you think about it, why in the hell would Arum do business with Mayweather when Mayweather JUST LEFT TOP RANK, Arum talked about fights HE KNEW HE WASN'T going to make, so all he did was building those guys up by USING MAYWEATHER NAME, KINDA LIKE HE DONE WITH PACQUIAO, he build those guy up by getting the CASUAL FANS and those fighters HARDCORE FANS to believe "THIS IS THE GUY MAYWEATHER FEARS"...and OF COURSE HE TURNED DOWN the fight with Margarito, because that contract probably had an extension with Top Rank in it, so yes he turned it down because he knew a fight with Oscar De La Hoya would not only make him way more money but it would also make him a HUGE STAR...and...well...IT DID!

we all know MOST OF THE Media don't like Mayweather...SO OF COURSE THEY ARE SEARCHING FOR AN ALTERNATIVE and someone that can finally shut him up, the Media, Bob Arum, they basically created a HERO because they got tired of this INFAMOUS Villain name Floyd Mayweather pretty having the Boxing World in the Palm of His Hand!
Seek
QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 13 2011, 05:39 PM) *
Again, who will test Pacquiao during the first month of his training in the Philippines?

"So if both fighters were from a foreign country, if the event was taking place in the United States, would it be best for USADA to handle the testing protocols?" -FH

"Absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt." -WADA
D-MARV
I wonder what Arum will say next?

caneman
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jul 13 2011, 06:31 PM) *
I wonder what Arum will say next?

Hopefully that they will take the damned test and stop lying and playing games!!!
Hops
Come again... who will test Pacquiao while training in the Philippines?

It's so funny that a Floydiot named "seek" just posted some excerpts from the interview with Terrence O'Rorke which doesn't even answer this question.
duwdu
QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 14 2011, 05:17 AM) *

It's so funny that a Floydiot named "seek" just posted some excerpts from the interview with Terrence O'Rorke which doesn't even answer this question.

Indeed, why must a kettle always look for a pot to call black?

P34c3
thehype
QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 14 2011, 05:17 AM) *

You sound like you've been reading too much DUHsource. LOL.

laugh.gif

DCO's, Doping Control Officers, are assigned to athletes. All athletes are required to fill out paperwork letting them know where they will be. Said DCO will show up at that location when it's time to provide a sample. Simple as that. It's funny, but I could have sworn there were things called airplanes that allow you to travel to any country around the world.

laugh.gif

This will not be the first time that USADA has collected samples from a foreign athlete. But hey...what do I know?

dntknw.gif
gravytrain
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 14 2011, 05:34 PM) *
You sound like you've been reading too much DUHsource. LOL.

laugh.gif

DCO's, Doping Control Officers, are assigned to athletes. All athletes are required to fill out paperwork letting them know where they will be. Said DCO will show up at that location when it's time to provide a sample. Simple as that. It's funny, but I could have sworn there were things called airplanes that allow you to travel to any country around the world.

laugh.gif

This will not be the first time that USADA has collected samples from a foreign athlete. But hey...what do I know?

dntknw.gif

you would think cats would just chalk it up as Arum putting his foot in his mouth.
Sicko
yeah these Brainwashed idiots are waiting for Bob Arum to give them some type of comeback they can run with and use on the internet and on boxing forums

some of these fans don't have a mind of their own and they clearly don't have much knowledge about boxing, so they depend on clueless boxing Writers who love to write articles telling them what the WANT TO HEAR

might as well just divert back to saying "Mayweather is scared" "Why does Manny have to take a test, let the commission...blah blah blah" because trying to argue AGAINST USADA is just IGNORANT, none of you was saying "USADA IS BAD" until UNCLE BOB started complaining about them

GET A MIND OF YOUR OWN and stop letting Bob Arum BRAINWASH YOU into thinking that he is ALWAYS RIGHT!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.