Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Team Pacquiao Officially Agree to FULL Random Testing...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Eighty88Eight
But not by USADA. In an interview with Yahoo, Bob Arum confirmed that they will do full random testing utilizing the Olympic testing organization, not by USADA because of some absurd notion that USADA wouldn't be neutral. If full, random, unlimited blood and urine testing is what Mayweather desires, then hopefully this is a step in the right direction. Although, it has just occurred to me that Arum said "unlimited testing" but did not say whether that included unlimited blood testing. Link:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/761245-...-testing-agency

Hotsauce
Koncz says they havent agreed

Arum says they have agreed

SMH
Eighty88Eight
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Jul 8 2011, 08:05 PM) *
Koncz says they havent agreed

Arum says they have agreed

SMH

im assuming Arum is the one with the authority
FightHypeRules
Plus Koncz said that the other day, this Arum statement is newer. I would THINK that would supercede anything that came before. But who knows anymore?
Sicko
but I thought they already agreed to everything? AGAIN...WHICH ONE IS IT?
Hotsauce
Arum needs to explain why the USADA,the organization that the U.S. Congress has recognized as "the official anti-doping agency for Olympic, Pan American and Paralympic sport in the United States, is not neutral.
caneman
QUOTE (Sicko @ Jul 8 2011, 07:39 PM) *
but I thought they already agreed to everything? AGAIN...WHICH ONE IS IT?

bruh please, this is the same fight FMJ said he was never even in negotiation with in the 1st place so while you are on a roll this evening, remember FMJ said that so which is it? And for the record there is a bunch of people talking shit and Arum is not God and honestly is more of an asshole and a liar then anything but just saying! Don't be a reverse Pactard!
caneman
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Jul 8 2011, 08:22 PM) *
Arum needs to explain why the USADA,the organization that the U.S. Congress has recognized as "the official anti-doping agency for Olympic, Pan American and Paralympic sport in the United States, is not neutral.

Now that is a fair and good question but the USADA is here, Pacman is over there! With that said it still sounds like bullshit from Arum! But maybe FMJ will agree and we get the fight, excuse me if I don't hold my breath even though it seems it has to happen!
Sicko
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 8 2011, 06:34 PM) *
bruh please, this is the same fight FMJ said he was never even in negotiation with in the 1st place so while you are on a roll this evening, remember FMJ said that so which is it? And for the record there is a bunch of people talking shit and Arum is not God and honestly is more of an asshole and a liar then anything but just saying! Don't be a reverse Pactard!

"REVERSE PACTARD" that is a NEW ONE lol I am not bashing Pacquiao though, I think his TEAM IS A JOKE, if Pacquiao had more SAY IN HIS CAREER...this fight would have happened already...but he doesn't, he is basically Bob Arum's puppet, they tell him who to fight and then they also tell him WHAT TO SAY TO THE MEDIA

as for "WHAT ABOUT MAYWEATHER, their is a difference, the smartest thing Mayweather and his TEAM DID was not take everything to the MEDIA like Pacquiao Team did, it is video in which Koncz, Arum, Roach and Pacquaio ARE ALL CONTRADICTING EACH OTHER!
Spyder
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Jul 8 2011, 09:22 PM) *

Because Congress is ALWAYS neutral...
caneman
He got you there though hotsauce! laugh.gif
thehype
Oh, I see. USADA isn't neutral. Congress isn't neutral. But the Nevada State Athletic Commission IS neutral?

dntknw.gif

And who is this "Olympic Organization" that Bob Arum is referring to? Does he mean the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)? Isn't that who handles testing for the Olympics? Isn't USADA affiliated with WADA because they follow the WADA Anti-Doping Code? Is Bob Arum telling us that he doesn't trust a US organization because Pacquiao is a Filipino fighter, but he has no problems fighting for money here in the US and he trusts these State run commissions here in the US?

Man, I really wish Granville Ampong, the Filipino "Yahoo Contributor" that Bob Arum told this to, would have asked some more hard-hitting questions in order to get more clarification from Arum.

And just out of curiosity, why didn't Arum tell this information to Kevin Iole, the actual Yahoo boxing/MMA journalist, as opposed to Mr. Ampong?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Seems to me like Bob Arum has once again moved the goalpoasts.

No offense...well...maybe a little offense...but if someone is actually dumb enough to believe this NEW excuse from Bob Arum, they MUST be an idiot.

laugh.gif
TzFrank
Man arum is stupid...there's always a but! But not by USADA! Why not! Arum doesn't want the fight...the only reason he agreed to full random testing is because koncz pushed team pacquiao into a corner by admitting that they never to testing without a cut off...so they had no choice but accept it now! I don't think floyd will go for it if its not by USADA and arum knows that so there's gonna be another issue...... watch!!!
Box in Hand
This just seems like a counter to the Koncz story that came out. Arum just selling wolf tickets as usual.
RyanTical
Pacquiao can't get a grasp on his own career, he will live and die under Top Rank. I still say that Arum has so much dirt on him that if he ever decided to leave, Bob would hang him out to dry the same way he did Floyd.
Hotsauce
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 8 2011, 09:19 PM) *
Because Congress is ALWAYS neutral...

naw because the ref and judges are always neutral

TzFrank
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jul 8 2011, 09:42 PM) *
This just seems like a counter to the Koncz story that came out. Arum just selling wolf tickets as usual.

I totally agree!!! I don't buy it!!
Walstan86
Floyd has already said in the past that he doesn't care who does the testing. As long as it's random Olympic style testing. Looks like there's gonna be a fight next year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/ne...tory?id=4772853
Hops
Its so funny that Team Pac has been accused of moving the goal post.
HazConvictedFelonMane
I hate these fucking dudes! I can't even stomach them? The thought of them makes me wanna barf. Bob Arum, Freddie Roach, and Mike Koncz are the skunks of Team Pacquiao to me. It's a bunch of confusion going on over there on that side. While the Mayweathers are not the model family by any accounts, they have their house in order when it comes to business. Even if you can point out so many things about their personal lives, you can not say that they don't have their business situation under complete control. That's more than I can say for their counterparts. I don't know how the fuck Manny Pacquiao ends up signing a contract with Golden Boy Promotions. I don't know how the fuck these guys have so much chaos surrounding them, that they can't even be on one accord long enough to issue statements that don't contradict one another.
Ok, I wonder why Bob Arum wants another agency, besides the USADA, to conduct the tests? I highly doubt it's becuase they would work in favor for the American fighter. As we all know, Manny Pacquiao is more popular in America that Floyd is. Why does Bob Arum want to have a state athletic commission to oversee the tests, and he made a point to say it could be any athletic commission, not just Nevada's? Does he know that the NSAC has a bad rep because of the quotes from Flip Homanski?
Why is Freddie Roach giving Floyd Mayweather (go figure, feather fists Floyd?) a shot at knocking Ortiz out? Why did Freddie Roach say that Ortiz should've moved up in weight because he walks around at 160, but fights at 140? Is it because Roach thinks he was killing himself to make 140? That question I know the answer to, because that's exactly what Freddie Roach said. That's more concrete proof that the cherry picked their way to the top. While we don't have more than a suspicion that they used PEDs, we DO have proof of cherry picking. He gives himself away in more ways than one. I really hate those people. Arum, Roach, Koncz, and Pacquiao himself. I just hope they man up so Floyd can kick that boy's ass. I won't be satisfied until Pacquiao gets knocked out. If Pac would've made it to P4P the way Floyd did, Pac would've got knocked out again. Safe choices made him the so-called best, not beating guys equally or greater than he is. FMJ is that guy. At 147, he is 100%. Not drained, not damaged, not flat, and not slow. Those are all of the attributes that makes Freddie Roach's punk ass, duck fights.

PACQUIAO'S A JOKE! LET'S GET THESE TESTS DONE, THE FIGHT ON, THEN WE'LL SEE WHAT'S UP! Oh, btw, Floyd can KO all 3 of these guys. Ortiz, Pacquiao, and Khan will get put to sleep if Floyd's transformed himself into a pressure fighter who'll sit down on his straight right hand. The don't have 'Mosley chins' and Floyd's stronger than people think he is.
Hops
The Floydiots in this board have become more absolute than Floydie himself. Floyd is ok with other agencies overseeing the blood testing. The Floydiots are not ok with it. I thought that what Floydie says, the Floydiots say.

The Floydiots should tell Floydie to just call it. Tell Arum to put it in writing. Opps. Since Floydie demands it, I think Floydie should be the one to take the time to write the drug testing agreement (no USADA please) and stick it to Arum's face. If Arum doesn't sign it, then the world will know for sure, 100%, perfectly, totally, absolutely, utterly, that Arum doesn't want Pacquiao to get busted for PED's.

Arum has called Floyd's bluff. All Floyd has to do is to not make the USADA the stumbling block. Shoot that ball Floyd. Make the fight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.