Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Random Questions
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Allmenjoi8
[font="Georgia"][/font]
If Zab beats Khan could that set up a fight with either Mayweather or young Saul Alverez? Both would make entertaining fights.
Now that Mr. Ben Thompson set the record straight about the role of WADA does Arum need to rethink his statement?
Did Tim Bradely make the right choice signing with Top Rank?
How can Ortiz beat May? rap.gif
flip
Zab has only fought like a couple times at light middle weight, I think Saul Alvarez is too big for him. I think Zab does best at 140.
A Mayweather rematch would be interesting, as Zab seems to be in a better mental state. Not sure what the fans think about a rematch, but I wouldn't mind watching smile.gif
zucrates
QUOTE (flip @ Jul 12 2011, 12:38 AM) *
Zab has only fought like a couple times at light middle weight, I think Saul Alvarez is too big for him. I think Zab does best at 140.
A Mayweather rematch would be interesting, as Zab seems to be in a better mental state. Not sure what the fans think about a rematch, but I wouldn't mind watching smile.gif

Why not Alexander or go unifi with a Bradley fight Top Rank will be mad at him any way if he beats Khan. rtfm.gif
D-MARV
Judah-Mayweather rematch would have the same outcome.

If Judah pulled of the upset, I think Bradley would be the next best thing!
FightHypeRules
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jul 11 2011, 08:45 PM) *

you need better sources.

WBC/WBO junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley reached out to BoxingScene.com to dispute any and all published reports that he signed a promotional agreement with Top Rank. Bradley said there is no truth to the industry chatter that he signed any documentation to become a Top Rank fighter.
HazConvictedFelonMane
In respects to Bob Arum rethinking his statement, I think that they are starting to show their true colors these days. It's not rocket science. The USADA will conduct the tests with no bias or any emotion. Those guys are like federal agents. They have no sense of humor. They're there to collect a sample. These guys are just showing the yellow stripe that runs down their backs. At some point, the talk has to get backed up with action. For someone who'd beat the crap out of Mayweather, they are certainly trying to stall this fight from happening any way they can. In my honest opinion, the USADA won't have jurisdiction over Manny's camp in the Philippines. Which I believe is where he loads up on sauce before he comes to the wildcard to train. The guy Pacquiao is as shady as the sob's that he rolls with. When does it become evident that they don't want no part of Floyd Mayweather? For me, that point has came and went already. I'm glad Floyd's on Pacquiao's heels now. Without all of the 'Floyd's afraid' talk, we'll see that it's Pacquiao's camp that's reluctant to step in the ring. They know what they are facing when they step in there with pretty boy floyd. He's not damaged, he's not flat footed, he's not over the hill, and he is not slow. They will get all they can handle and more. Freddie Roach will throw in the towel in the later rounds when Manny's getting battered and he has no answer. We see Pacquiao get handled easily. After all the talk that went on for so long, there's no way I'd let them slide on bitching out of the fight. Step in the ring and back up all that talk. See if he's really a pound for pound fighter when he's in the ring with one. Since 2008, he hasn't been in with a pound for pounder on the top of his game. Cotto was 29 but he just had major wars topped off with getting battered by sheet rock.
thehype
QUOTE (FightHypeRules @ Jul 12 2011, 07:17 AM) *
you need better sources.

WBC/WBO junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley reached out to BoxingScene.com to dispute any and all published reports that he signed a promotional agreement with Top Rank. Bradley said there is no truth to the industry chatter that he signed any documentation to become a Top Rank fighter.

I guess we'll just wait a few weeks for him to "officially" sign the documentation and make the announcement that he's moving to 147 to face Mike Jones.

laugh.gif

After all, WBO SUPER CHAMPION Manny Pacquiao is gonna need his own young, strong, champion to fight, so once the #1 ranked WBO contender Mike Jones fights the WBO jr. welterweight champion Tim Bradley for the REGULAR/INTERIM WBO welterweight title later this year, Arum will have found his "Victor Ortiz" to throw to the lions.

laugh.gif

I LOVE IT. It's like playing chess.
Hops
This fuckin shit chess game's already reaching 80 moves!
Prov0
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Jul 12 2011, 08:21 AM) *
In respects to Bob Arum rethinking his statement, I think that they are starting to show their true colors these days. It's not rocket science. The USADA will conduct the tests with no bias or any emotion. Those guys are like federal agents. They have no sense of humor. They're there to collect a sample. These guys are just showing the yellow stripe that runs down their backs. At some point, the talk has to get backed up with action. For someone who'd beat the crap out of Mayweather, they are certainly trying to stall this fight from happening any way they can. In my honest opinion, the USADA won't have jurisdiction over Manny's camp in the Philippines. Which I believe is where he loads up on sauce before he comes to the wildcard to train. The guy Pacquiao is as shady as the sob's that he rolls with. When does it become evident that they don't want no part of Floyd Mayweather? For me, that point has came and went already. I'm glad Floyd's on Pacquiao's heels now. Without all of the 'Floyd's afraid' talk, we'll see that it's Pacquiao's camp that's reluctant to step in the ring. They know what they are facing when they step in there with pretty boy floyd. He's not damaged, he's not flat footed, he's not over the hill, and he is not slow. They will get all they can handle and more. Freddie Roach will throw in the towel in the later rounds when Manny's getting battered and he has no answer. We see Pacquiao get handled easily. After all the talk that went on for so long, there's no way I'd let them slide on bitching out of the fight. Step in the ring and back up all that talk. See if he's really a pound for pound fighter when he's in the ring with one. Since 2008, he hasn't been in with a pound for pounder on the top of his game. Cotto was 29 but he just had major wars topped off with getting battered by sheet rock.

Couldnt have said that any better! Bobs just stallin until pac is done then he wil throw him to the lion . After Marquez Pacs next fight with be VS Bradley .
Prov0
I have a question "Does Bob really believe that Pacquiao is a bigger draw than Floyd?
Since Floyds return everyone seems to forget Pac is fighting in November lol.

and Bob wake up just throw him in with Floyd your running out of choices.we all know pac only fights "fixed" fights oops i mean Top rank fights .and we all know Bradley or mike jones is next .is that the best u could do ? Oh wait Brandon Rios lol.
Floyd could easily Blow Pac away in PPV numbers .he could go fight Khan that shit would sell and also Canelo or even Martinez .
Bob your putting yourself in a corner now i think its time to feed Poochiao to the Lion .
PColeman28
[font="Georgia"][/font]
If Zab beats Khan could that set up a fight with either Mayweather or young Saul Alverez? Both would make entertaining fights.
Now that Mr. Ben Thompson set the record straight about the role of WADA does Arum need to rethink his statement?

Zab is fighting 140 right now idk if he really wants to move up again, but lets say he did saul is fighting 154, i don't think judah will move up 2 weight classes, but i would like to see Zab fight bradley, a mayweather re-match would be pointless. i think bradley made the best move he could make other than Golden boy i think top rank will get him some fights that will make him some money, like fighting cotto, margarito, pacman(who he eventually wants to fight)... for Ortiz to beat may he has to be smart, aggressive, attack constantly/apply pressure, snap his punches and keep his hands up to avoid being countered consistently. He is going to have to be in some good ass shape but overall if he can do what i mentioned then i think he could win a decision. but many have tried this game plan and failed, but i think it's the best plan because he's not going to outbox him, period..so attacking and being aggressive is the best way to go for Ortiz IMO.
PColeman28
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Jul 12 2011, 06:21 AM) *

I agree
zucrates
QUOTE (PColeman28 @ Jul 12 2011, 01:12 PM) *
Zab is fighting 140 right now idk if he really wants to move up again, but lets say he did saul is fighting 154, i don't think judah will move up 2 weight classes, but i would like to see Zab fight bradley, a mayweather re-match would be pointless. i think bradley made the best move he could make other than Golden boy i think top rank will get him some fights that will make him some money, like fighting cotto, margarito, pacman(who he eventually wants to fight)... for Ortiz to beat may he has to be smart, aggressive, attack constantly/apply pressure, snap his punches and keep his hands up to avoid being countered consistently. He is going to have to be in some good ass shape but overall if he can do what i mentioned then i think he could win a decision. but many have tried this game plan and failed, but i think it's the best plan because he's not going to outbox him, period..so attacking and being aggressive is the best way to go for Ortiz IMO.

He's(Ortiz) also has to try to confuse May like Shane did in the early rounds with his own medicine mixing in body jabs with regular jabs then faint the jabs but come with other punches. That is the only thing I seen Shane expose but after Floyd caught on to Shane's patterns He went in. So a smart Ortiz does have to be in the ring Fight Night!
mexi-cutioner
[font="Georgia"][/font]

Zab rematch with Floyd would be the exact same as the first fight. Even if Zab does win vs Khan, Floyd has other options and no1 wants to see a rematch 7 years in the making between a floyd and a fighter he took to school. Alvarez would be too big, if Zab wins his best bet would be either Marquez, Pacquiao (if a Floyd fight falls through), alexander, bradley etc.

Yes, Tim Bradley made the right choice going to top rank. Especially now that the GBP/Top rank dispute appears to be ending there is still a possibility for matches with GBP fighters Khan, Maidana, Ortiz,

Ortiz needs to learn to pump that jab and keep a busy work rate throughout the fight; he cannot allow Mayweather to begin dictating the pace and fighting on his terms. The fact that Ortiz doesn't have much of a jab and tends to fade in the later rounds is why he's tailor made for Mayweather to look good

zucrates
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 12 2011, 05:24 PM) *
Zab rematch with Floyd would be the exact same as the first fight. Even if Zab does win vs Khan, Floyd has other options and no1 wants to see a rematch 7 years in the making between a floyd and a fighter he took to school. Alvarez would be too big, if Zab wins his best bet would be either Marquez, Pacquiao (if a Floyd fight falls through), alexander, bradley etc.

Yes, Tim Bradley made the right choice going to top rank. Especially now that the GBP/Top rank dispute appears to be ending there is still a possibility for matches with GBP fighters Khan, Maidana, Ortiz,

Ortiz needs to learn to pump that jab and keep a busy work rate throughout the fight; he cannot allow Mayweather to begin dictating the pace and fighting on his terms. The fact that Ortiz doesn't have much of a jab and tends to fade in the later rounds is why he's tailor made for Mayweather to look good

Zab vs Holt would be a good fight Holt looks like he's focused right now clapping.gif
Seek
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Jul 12 2011, 08:21 AM) *

There is an agency in the philipines that is administered by WADA. How I understand it, WADA will have the filipino agency test Manny while he is in the Philipines and when he arrives to the USA, USADA will take over from there. I see no problem with that since every countries agency answers to WADA.
thehype
QUOTE (Seek @ Jul 13 2011, 02:07 PM) *
There is an agency in the philipines that is administered by WADA. How I understand it, WADA will have the filipino agency test Manny while he is in the Philipines and when he arrives to the USA, USADA will take over from there. I see no problem with that since every countries agency answers to WADA.

WADA's response to multiple Anti-Doping Agencies...."ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

laugh.gif

WADA: "WADA IS NOT A TESTING AGENCY...USADA IS THE BODY WHICH WOULD BE THE BEST ONE TO USE"

"WADA is not a testing agency. Testing programs are conducted by International Federations (IFs) and National Anti-Doping Organizations (NADOs), while the IOC and IPC are responsible for testing during the Olympic and Paralympic Games respectively...USADA is very highly respected. They will provide testing for a number of very high-profile international sports events in America. They are compliant to the World Anti-Doping Code, which is the governing document which harmonizes anti-doping testing across the world, so USADA is the body which would be the best one to use, absolutely," stated Terence O'Rorke, Senior Manager Media Relations and Communications of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), who talked about the relationship between WADA and other National Anti-Doping Organizations. According to O'Rorke, the United Stated Anti-Doping Agency would be the preferred organization to handle WADA testing procedures for events held in the United States. Check out what else he had to say!

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10309.html

Seek
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 13 2011, 04:23 PM) *

laugh.gif

WADA: "WADA IS NOT A TESTING AGENCY...USADA IS THE BODY WHICH WOULD BE THE BEST ONE TO USE"

"WADA is not a testing agency. Testing programs are conducted by International Federations (IFs) and National Anti-Doping Organizations (NADOs), while the IOC and IPC are responsible for testing during the Olympic and Paralympic Games respectively...USADA is very highly respected. They will provide testing for a number of very high-profile international sports events in America. They are compliant to the World Anti-Doping Code, which is the governing document which harmonizes anti-doping testing across the world, so USADA is the body which would be the best one to use, absolutely," stated Terence O'Rorke, Senior Manager Media Relations and Communications of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), who talked about the relationship between WADA and other National Anti-Doping Organizations. According to O'Rorke, the United Stated Anti-Doping Agency would be the preferred organization to handle WADA testing procedures for events held in the United States. Check out what else he had to say!

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10309.html

This is good stuff. Great work fighthype!! Bob arum says he will agree to ANY testing from WADA. WADA doesn't conduct the testing and recommends USADA since the fight is in the USA. Let's get this party started . . . .
The CEO
QUOTE (FightHypeRulesMe @ Jul 12 2011, 07:17 AM) *
you need better sources.

and there it is...already?!...lol

I want you to know you are exactly what I thought you were...
BoxingWizard23
Ortiz has nothing but a punchers chance like all of Floyd's opponents. He is the best pure breed boxer in this era and the most complete at that. He won't outsmart Floyd or outbox him but he has to use pure pressure which falls right into Floyd's hands.

Blob Arum mostly lies and makes up bullshit. We all should know by now that he is ducking Floyd until he feels it's time to cut off his main cashcow. Fuck the bullshit, Pacman's team needs to shut the fuck up and let Manny take the test so we can watch the biggest mismatch in boxing history to take place. Ariza I know is still nerve racked in finding a special shake for Pac when he fights Floyd. A shake that is only used for 1 fight. Giving him unmatched stamina to train longer and harder than normally. That's the only reason it partially hasn't happened Ariza hasn't finished his "Pacman X Special' shake for the Floyd fight. We saw some parts what it's gonna be in the Mosley fight. But I'm sure Ariza is hellbent on releasing the "Ariza Special" against Marquez.
duwdu
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 13 2011, 05:23 PM) *

laugh.gif

This would be in direct contradiction of the answer given by USADA, when clarifying which body conducts tests prior to the opening of an Olympic Village for athletes who would originate from countries outside the eventual venue of the competition Hype.

This is nitpicking though, and I really appreciate the job you're doing and the results you're getting with this series of interviews. More grease...

P34c3
Hops
I think this is a good thing. We now know that Ben is reading our posts and, instead of getting pissed off, he tries to direct the questions to proper authorities. Although I can think of Ben getting pissed off that's why he's asking the proper authorities. Either case, a good thing.

Having said that, i think USADA is the agency when fighters are in the US. Perhaps Ben can shed light on the matter. There are other WADA accredited organizations in other countries?

As for the laboratories, WADA accredits them, not USADA. And there are only a few of them. There is no WADA accredited laboratory in the Philippines. So, Pac's samples has to be flown off to Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea etc. or directly to the USA. With the right person carrying them. So Floyd can shoulder the costs of giving that person some nice "vacations" in the Philippines.

Then, if Pac tested positive, the USADA still won't be able to decide what to do. NSAC will still have the final say?

In this case, I believe there is no need for middle tiers like USADA. In the olympics, USADA is mandatory for athletes in the US. But in professional boxing, this isn't the case.

Bobby now wants the fight (because Pac is gonna retire soon and doesn't protect a zero in his record). He just doesn't want to get blamed for the fighting getting stalled in the first place.
D-MARV
QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 14 2011, 08:16 AM) *
Bobby now wants the fight (because Pac is gonna retire soon and doesn't protect a zero in his record). He just doesn't want to get blamed for the fighting getting stalled in the first place.

Huh?

He is the reason (at least now) why this fight is being stalled.
duwdu
QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 14 2011, 08:16 AM) *
I think this is a good thing. We now know that Ben is reading our posts and, instead of getting pissed off, he tries to direct the questions to proper authorities. Although I can think of Ben getting pissed off that's why he's asking the proper authorities. Either case, a good thing.

Having said that, i think USADA is the agency when fighters are in the US. Perhaps Ben can shed light on the matter. There are other WADA accredited organizations in other countries?

As for the laboratories, WADA accredits them, not USADA. And there are only a few of them. There is no WADA accredited laboratory in the Philippines. So, Pac's samples has to be flown off to Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea etc. or directly to the USA. With the right person carrying them. So Floyd can shoulder the costs of giving that person some nice "vacations" in the Philippines.

Then, if Pac tested positive, the USADA still won't be able to decide what to do. NSAC will still have the final say?

In this case, I believe there is no need for middle tiers like USADA. In the olympics, USADA is mandatory for athletes in the US. But in professional boxing, this isn't the case.

Hmm, I think it's either you want OSDT as codified by WADA, or you don't. USADA is NOT middle tier, it's the body mandated in the case of the US by WADA to implement the code while working with WADA-accredited labs. It would have to be that way for this professional boxing event since both sides in the competition reportedly now want to implement WADA code. Therefore, it is not correct - even cheeky - to say "but in professional boxing, this isn't the case." That's just providing an excuse, tbh.

P34c3

Hops
Actually DMARV, the demand for the unrequired random blood testing up to the day of the fight was what stalled the fight.

And duwdu, please understand that in this testing demanded by Floyd for a professional boxing fight, USADA will simply be a middle tier. The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) is the national anti-doping organization for the Olympic movement in the United States. The U.S. Congress recognized USADA as "the official anti-doping agency for Olympic, Pan American and Paralympic sport in the United States."
duwdu
QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 14 2011, 09:41 AM) *
Actually DMARV, the demand for the unrequired random blood testing up to the day of the fight was what stalled the fight.

You're darn right the RBT as demanded by Team Mayweather stalled the fight because Team Pacquiao balked at it at the last minute, even though it's been part of the items to be negotiated from DAY ONE. But that was not the only request that could have stalled the fight. For instance, the also unrequired $10 mil/Lb overweight on fight night penalty which Team Pacquiao demanded of Floyd, and which Floyd acceded to, could also have stalled the fight had Team Mayweather been obstinate over it. Fair is fair bro, and it shouldn't be allowed for comments or arguments to be based on half information in a way that one side to the issue is favored in the eyes of the public.

P34c3

zucrates
QUOTE (duwdu @ Jul 14 2011, 11:19 AM) *
You're darn right the RBT as demanded by Team Mayweather stalled the fight because Team Pacquiao balked at it at the last minute, even though it's been part of the items to be negotiated from DAY ONE. But that was not the only request that could have stalled the fight. For instance, the also unrequired $10 mil/Lb overweight on fight night penalty which Team Pacquiao demanded of Floyd, and which Floyd acceded to, could also have stalled the fight had Team Mayweather been obstinate over it. Fair is fair bro, and it shouldn't be allowed for comments or arguments to be based on half information in a way that one side to the issue is favored in the eyes of the public.

P34c3

In this case you also see how a person reacts when there's nothing faulty(Mayweather agreeing to the 10mil/lb thing) IMO Team Pac wouldn't look as crazy on this blood testing thing if they would just agree or if they wouldn't have demanded something for the fight that isn't always done along with all these things they want to alter in Floyds Demands(cut off dates and neutral agencies) What if Floyd would have said I agree to the 10mil/lb but you have to give me a 2pds gate (anything over 2pds over counts but 2pd over and down the weight there's no fee) People would have lost it and said Floyd is going to come in heavy(at the exact 2pds over). You just can't demand something of somebody or bring other things to the table and act crazy when they wants some demands too. Your Clean PACMAN rolleyes_anim.gif "TAKE THE TEST " Floyd's Voice and FIGHT!!!!! rtfm.gif
PColeman28
QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 14 2011, 06:41 AM) *

And duwdu, please understand that in this testing demanded by Floyd for a professional boxing fight, USADA will simply be a middle tier. The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) is the national anti-doping organization for the Olympic movement in the United States. The U.S. Congress recognized USADA as "the official anti-doping agency for Olympic, Pan American and Paralympic sport in the United States."

but the fight is happening in the USA, and it's apart of the WADA code the nearest doping agency closest to the event will conduct the test, so if both sides to agree to olympic style drug testing under the WADA code then USADA has to conduct the test because this is the closest agency it can't be avoided...if the fight was happening in japan then Japans WADA approved agency would run the test
Eighty88Eight
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jul 14 2011, 09:25 AM) *
Huh?

He is the reason (at least now) why this fight is being stalled.

I see what you're saying but Mayweather made the request, not Pacquiao. THAT isn't up for debate is it? Just because somebody has some conveniently-timed epiphany and decides to make an asinine request doesn't mean you MUST accept it. You could always make up asinine excuses to avoid accepting that request.
duwdu
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Jul 14 2011, 02:20 PM) *
I see what you're saying but Mayweather made the request, not Pacquiao. THAT isn't up for debate is it? Just because somebody has some conveniently-timed epiphany and decides to make an asinine request doesn't mean you MUST accept it. You could always make up asinine excuses to avoid accepting that request.

I hope you're not referring to the request for OSDT as the "asinine, conveniently-timed request?" If you are, what is asinine about a request that, if negotiated to the satisfaction of both parties, could discourage doping for the fight in a sport where it's been shown that doping is readily practiced? And, again, it is untrue that the request for OSDT was "conveniently timed," because it'd been part of the items to be negotiated from DAY ONE. Bob Arum just put it out to look as if it was pulled from the hat at the last minute. Go figure.

In any case, whether you could put up "asinine excuses to avoid accepting that request" has now been proven to be an infamous move. It has also become a moot point as the two parties are now reported to have converged along the line of the original request, almost two years later. If this convergence holds and a fight night is eventually announced, boxing fans would have to joyously thank The Heavens.

P34c3
Eighty88Eight
QUOTE (duwdu @ Jul 14 2011, 08:32 PM) *
I hope you're not referring to the request for OSDT as the "asinine, conveniently-timed request?" If you are, what is asinine about a request that, if negotiated to the satisfaction of both parties, could discourage doping for the fight in a sport where it's been shown that doping is readily practiced? And, again, it is untrue that the request for OSDT was "conveniently timed," because it'd been part of the items to be negotiated from DAY ONE. Bob Arum just put it out to look as if it was pulled from the hat at the last minute. Go figure.

In any case, whether you could put up "asinine excuses to avoid accepting that request" has now been proven to be an infamous move. It has also become a moot point as the two parties are now reported to have converged along the line of the original request, almost two years later. If this convergence holds and a fight night is eventually announced, boxing fans would have to joyously thank The Heavens.

P34c3

conveniently timed, indeed. mayweather waited until he perceived a threat to reach his epiphany. i agree with his stance, and he has a right to be suspicious, but the request has more than just a whiff of professional envy. "how can this man be extraordinary?" were his words. only IM allowed to be extraordinary. only IM allowed to come up from 106 at age 16. only IM allowed to win 4 lineal championships in..... oh wait. why didnt mayweather ask marquez to take the test just a few months earlier? both sides are hypocrites.
wolterb
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Jul 15 2011, 02:00 PM) *
conveniently timed, indeed. mayweather waited until he perceived a threat to reach his epiphany. i agree with his stance, and he has a right to be suspicious, but the request has more than just a whiff of professional envy. "how can this man be extraordinary?" were his words. only IM allowed to be extraordinary. only IM allowed to come up from 106 at age 16. only IM allowed to win 4 lineal championships in..... oh wait. why didnt mayweather ask marquez to take the test just a few months earlier? both sides are hypocrites.

totally agree. i like floyd and manny. but there is defintely shenanigans on both sides of the coin
duwdu
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Jul 15 2011, 03:00 PM) *

I can understand those sins you've listed that, in your view, make the Mayweather side a hypocrite, although I don't necessarily agree with your stance on it, especially as you agree with Floyd's stance and turn around to blame him for it in the same sentence. What, in your view, makes the Pacquiao side an hypocrite? At least state that side's sins as well before attempting to cover your real tracks by abruptly ending your discuss with "both sides are hypocrites."

P34c3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.