Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pavlik drunk again
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Big Slim Sweet
http://www.vindy.com/news/2011/jul/12/pavl...at-parents8217/

Fitz I know you're shocked.

I copy and pasted the most meaningful excerpt.

According to police, Kelly, after exchanging words with Michael, “punched the west-facing side door of the home and pulled his brother, Michael, out of the broken window.” Reports say officers found glass to have been broken and blood on nearby steps. Michael Pavlik, police said, appeared to have minor cuts to his arms and hands, but told officers at the scene that he did not need an ambulance or medical attention. Kelly Pavlik had left the home before officers arrived and police could not contact him for questioning. Michael Pavlik, reportedly, told officers repeatedly he did not wish to file charges against his brother. Jack Loew, Kelly’s trainer, said he was unaware of the fight as of Monday afternoon. Several calls to Kelly Pavlik were not returned.

Pavlik's supposed to fight in 3 weeks as a final tune up to a likely bout with Bute. This doesn't sound too good.
Sunni6Killer
Can't get away from those demons.
Box in Hand
Shouldn't be touching any alcohol this close to a fight. Shame on him.
zucrates
QUOTE (Sunni6Killer @ Jul 12 2011, 04:36 PM) *
Can't get away from those demons.

He got away from the police though! Come on Son!( Ed Lovers voice) I Hope he doesn't blow the Bute fight I want to see what Bute really has.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jul 13 2011, 08:23 AM) *
Shouldn't be touching any alcohol this close to a fight. Shame on him.

I hope you never suffer from any addiction in your life. It is not something where you have a choice about drinking if you are in active "action".

I may be the only person on here that actually feels sorry for this guy. Having suffered from my demons for many years I can only feel sorry for him & hope he can get the help he clearly needs.

gravytrain
if Pavlik had a mullet and drove an old Camaro this shit would be epic. this dude could not even have a PPV and i would send him $54.95 just for keeping boxing alive.
Spyder
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 12 2011, 06:44 PM) *
I hope you never suffer from any addiction in your life. It is not something where you have a choice about drinking if you are in active "action".

I may be the only person on here that actually feels sorry for this guy. Having suffered from my demons for many years I can only feel sorry for him & hope he can get the help he clearly needs.

He was Middleweight Champion of the World with seven figure paydays...

NOPE. I don't feel sorry for him. nea.gif
HaydelHammer

I got a co worker right now that has serious alcohol problems. Just observing him it seems he is struggling with himself...almost like he has an identity crisis going on inside of him. He has no clue where he's headed in life. He has a 7 year old girl and one moment he talks like she is the world yet he's constantly in a drunken state or drinks around her. Now that she is out of town on vacation this guy has drank himself to the point to where he hasn't even been to work this week so far and we all know it's b/c he probably drank starting friday-sunday all day no food by himself.

This guy has both parents, grew up in a nice home in a nice neighborhood...the whole good family deal....he just has problems with himself it seems (he's 34) and I thinks it's an identity crisis (he literally is living backwards imo) yet when he talks with me it's like he tries to express he has problems to be honest....I tell him it don't mean nothing to me....you gotta do what is right for you when you want to. Telling me being all honest with me isn't going to change YOU.

In a nutshell, I get where you are coming from. I thank GOD I don't have any addictions as a result from inner demons.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 13 2011, 09:02 AM) *
He was Middleweight Champion of the World with seven figure paydays...

NOPE. I don't feel sorry for him. nea.gif

If you could explain what money has to do with being a out of control addict I would be most interested. Does having millions help you wrestle with demons?

Now if on a personal level you don't like him & are enjoying his self destruction they good for you but don't give me a BS line about how you don't feel sorry for him as he had 7 figure paydays. That has NOTHING to do with his addiction except allowing him to drink higher quality liquor as opposed to cheap rotgut.

Unless you have walked a mile in those shoes you have no idea of what it is like to be totally out of control & being unable to pull yourself up. It is not fun in any way shape or form & if he keeps going the way he is do not be surprised to find the headline "Former undisputed middleweight champion Kelly Pavlik commits suicide". Some would probably get a kick out of it & I am sure it would give plenty here a good belly laugh.

STEVENSKI
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Jul 13 2011, 09:12 AM) *
This guy has both parents, grew up in a nice home in a nice neighborhood...the whole good family deal....he just has problems with himself it seems (he's 34) and I thinks it's an identity crisis (he literally is living backwards imo) yet when he talks with me it's like he tries to express he has problems to be honest....I tell him it don't mean nothing to me....you gotta do what is right for you when you want to. Telling me being all honest with me isn't going to change YOU.

Similar story. The most positive part is that he is accepting he has a problem & talking about it with someone he trusts. It may take years for him to hit bottom & every bottom has a trapdoor & you can sink lower.

Only he can make the decision to get help though but his getting honest with you is a strong sign of a desire to get better. Now he just has to get honest with himself. You can't do this stuff for your family, friends, job or anything like that you can only be selfish & do it for yourself before anyone else.

I should add this is a sensitive subject for me & I have very strong opinions on it based on the sum of my experiences.
zucrates
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 12 2011, 05:44 PM) *

I know what your talking about if your addicted to something it's serious because once addicted the person feels they need to have it and it's more than mental at that point because the body starts to act up on you too saying it needs whatever the person is addicted to. The only thing I can say that most people can relate to when seeing addiction is look at crack femes or heron addicts look at their signs and symptoms but replace the crack or heron with another item. He needs helps not senseless comments
Fitz
looooolllll
zucrates
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 12 2011, 06:16 PM) *
If you could explain what money has to do with being a out of control addict I would be most interested. Does having millions help you wrestle with demons?

Now if on a personal level you don't like him & are enjoying his self destruction they good for you but don't give me a BS line about how you don't feel sorry for him as he had 7 figure paydays. That has NOTHING to do with his addiction except allowing him to drink higher quality liquor as opposed to cheap rotgut.

Unless you have walked a mile in those shoes you have no idea of what it is like to be totally out of control & being unable to pull yourself up. It is not fun in any way shape or form & if he keeps going the way he is do not be surprised to find the headline "Former undisputed middleweight champion Kelly Pavlik commits suicide". Some would probably get a kick out of it & I am sure it would give plenty here a good belly laugh.

You're right Look at Oscar he has lots of money what happen when he got in a fight with addiction money just allows you to get whatever you're addicted to easier.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 12 2011, 07:22 PM) *
Similar story. The most positive part is that he is accepting he has a problem & talking about it with someone he trusts. It may take years for him to hit bottom & every bottom has a trapdoor & you can sink lower.

Only he can make the decision to get help though but his getting honest with you is a strong sign of a desire to get better. Now he just has to get honest with himself. You can't do this stuff for your family, friends, job or anything like that you can only be selfish & do it for yourself before anyone else.

I should add this is a sensitive subject for me & I have very strong opinions on it based on the sum of my experiences.

I feel you. You should be proud you have the courage to fight YOU..most cannot do it or simply choose not too. I agree with hitting bottom. Seems like he has always been bailed out when he really NEEDS to hit rock bottom. We've actually had this discussion and he admitted he gets bailed out a lot. Never really did things on his own.etc.

I honor him being honest with me(he is with other co workers also who don't judge or throw him under the bus), so I try not to run from his issues like his friends who have abandoned him (including his wife and g/f he had). The friends he has now (good ones) they are barely around him because his drinking spirals him out of control at times. I tell him he has to find hobbies and do other things when he's bored..etc I offer him to come to my gym and I'll teach him boxing, muay thai...etc. I try to let him see me and maybe rub off, but I know that is only temporary...when he gets alone it's him vs himself. His war.

I pray for the dude.
Spyder
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 12 2011, 07:16 PM) *

The man is RICH. He can afford to get whatever help he needs, and has ONE less worry in life. I most CERTAINLY do not feel bad for him.

Now if he was broke, never had a chance, had a world of debt, and was STRUGGLING to provide for his family...I would definitely wish that he could catch a break...but this guy had the World Championship and enough money to never have to worry about that again.

At some point, as a MAN, you have to handle your buisness and do whatever it takes...this guy has ALL of the opportunity to do that...he just doesn't.

Pitying him does nothing...he's no charity case.
Lil-lightsout
I wonder how Stevenski would feel if it was Roy Jones or Mayweather in Kelly's shoes?
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 12 2011, 05:44 PM) *

you are not alone stev... i know what you getting at and i can say i havent had the same issues but i know what it is like to be addicted to sumthin... what gets me is when i first reported his issues it was what 2 years ago?... the whole board got in my ass remember that?... lol... now what i reported is common knowledge.. just saying... some of the old guys got in my ass real good for STARTING RUMORS i couldnt back up with real facts other than a rumor from a guy that owned a bar... i hate it for him if he is still fighting the demons tho...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jul 13 2011, 10:39 AM) *
I wonder how Stevenski would feel if it was Roy Jones or Mayweather in Kelly's shoes?

If I am completeley honest I would feel for them. It is not pretty & no matter how rich you are or who you are if you are struggling with inner demons that want your complete destruction.

Am I a fan of either guy? No. Would I like to see Mayweather beaten to a piece of hamburger? Yes. Do I want to see them suffer from a addiction? No.

Hope that clears things up cool.gif
Fitz
On a serious note, and I know I made fun of him, but I think it's bullshit to suggest people with money shouldn't have problems. They are human, and money is money, it's not a solution.
Funnily enough, people with no money and in poorer countries usually don't have the mental issues/addicitions, generally live happier lives. It's mainly in the culture we live in that tend to have a bigger affect on people.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 12 2011, 08:09 PM) *
On a serious note, and I know I made fun of him, but I think it's bullshit to suggest people with money shouldn't have problems. They are human, and money is money, it's not a solution.
Funnily enough, people with no money and in poorer countries usually don't have the mental issues/addicitions, generally live happier lives. It's mainly in the culture we live in that tend to have a bigger affect on people.

Fitz
Better.

Spyder
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 12 2011, 09:09 PM) *

Not saying that people with money don't have problems, just that they have the means to fix them.

If your car breaks down, and you're broke...you ride the bus.
If your car breaks down, and you're rich...you buy another fucking car.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 13 2011, 11:28 AM) *
Not saying that people with money don't have problems, just that they have the means to fix them.

If your car breaks down, and you're broke...you ride the bus.
If your car breaks down, and you're rich...you buy another fucking car.

If you have addiction problems how is money gonna fix that? Sure you could get one on ones with Dr Phil or enter Horizons or something like that but the money alone will not fix that issue as it is in your head.

Only hard work & a willingness to accept your issues are the first place to start & even then there is no guarentees. I have seen people relapse after 10-15-20 years clean & sober. Unfortunately it is not cut & dried not by a long stretch.

Really poor analogy Spyder.
thehype

Whoa, whoa, whoa! STEVENSKI, you actually feel sorry for a fighter???? I'm totally shocked! What's with this new softer side of you?

laugh.gif
Box in Hand
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 12 2011, 04:44 PM) *

Sorry but I don't have an addictive personality and have no sympathy for him. If he can't lick his problem he needs to sit out. I think him dying in the ring because he didn't prepare properly or him getting murdered because he can't control his drunken rage is something to feel bad for but this is no excuse. If he can't get off the bottle he has no business lacing up the gloves point blank.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 12 2011, 06:29 PM) *
The man is RICH. He can afford to get whatever help he needs, and has ONE less worry in life. I most CERTAINLY do not feel bad for him.

Now if he was broke, never had a chance, had a world of debt, and was STRUGGLING to provide for his family...I would definitely wish that he could catch a break...but this guy had the World Championship and enough money to never have to worry about that again.

At some point, as a MAN, you have to handle your buisness and do whatever it takes...this guy has ALL of the opportunity to do that...he just doesn't.

Pitying him does nothing...he's no charity case.

Well said!
Spyder
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 12 2011, 09:56 PM) *
If you have addiction problems how is money gonna fix that? Sure you could get one on ones with Dr Phil or enter Horizons or something like that but the money alone will not fix that issue as it is in your head.

Only hard work & a willingness to accept your issues are the first place to start & even then there is no guarentees. I have seen people relapse after 10-15-20 years clean & sober. Unfortunately it is not cut & dried not by a long stretch.

I know this subject hits home with you, so don't think that I'm trying to belittle it...

We have a Baseball player here in America, Josh Hamilton, with WORSE demons than you could imagine. He was the first pick of the 1997 draft, and a CAN'T MISS prospect. Seriously, the way the scounts talked about this guy...as a highschool student, he was the BEST player they had ever seen in HS or College.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/art...903/1/index.htm

Anyway, as soon as he left home he got involved in drugs, and had a DECADE long battle with them. The whole time, the team stuck with him...for TEN YEARS, the team kept getting him whatever help he needed to beat it. And just when it looked like he turned the corner, he'd disappear and relapse. It wasn't until he FINALLY decided to help himself that he pushed through.

Last year, he was named AL MVP.

Anyway, the only reason I brought that up was to illustrate one point...I'm happy for Josh. His performance at the 2008 Home Run Derby was one of the GREATEST comeback stories in the history of sports.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1550035/hope...hamilton_story/

What you eluded to is exactly what Kelly Pavlik is missing...the willingness to put in the hard work. The dude has enough resources at his disposal to get WHATEVER help he needs to beat it...

I'm sorry if it sounds harsh or cruel, but it's hard for me to feel sorry for someone that won't even help themselves.
Allmenjoi8
I am glad there is concern shown to Pavlik, I wish the same would go for Roger and Floyd Sr who have struggled with drugs. But the same concern isn't shown for their fight with addiction.... I wonder why... Like Cornell West said Race Matters
Spyder
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jul 12 2011, 11:21 PM) *
I am glad there is concern shown to Pavlik, I wish the same would go for Roger and Floyd Sr who have struggled with drugs. But the same concern isn't shown for their fight with addiction.... I wonder why... Like Cornell West said Race Matters

NOPE. I feel the same lack of pity for them too.
gravytrain
Josh fucking Hamilton? not only did he relapse but dude can't even have more than a few dollars in his pocket, his wife wont allow him to. the temptation for him to fuck it all up is too great for him. this is a grown ass man making millions a year that can't have a credit card, have more than like $20 in his pocket and has to check in with his wife anytime he leaves the house.

i can't really sit around saying poor Pavlik but i understand that it's probably a lot harder to get over drugs and alcohol than i could imagine. i think the real question is where his career would be if it weren't for the alcohol.
Fitz
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 13 2011, 11:56 AM) *

Yep, this is correct and I agree 100%.

I see what Spyder is saying, but money shouldn't play a factor on whether you feel sorry for someone or not. I don't like Pavlik, but I don't know what happens behind closed doors. He may be aware of his problems and trying to fix them, but guess what? These things aren't easy and people will relapse at times.
Fitz
Also, I'm not talking about purely on addictions, it goes with any psychological problems.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 13 2011, 12:22 PM) *
Whoa, whoa, whoa! STEVENSKI, you actually feel sorry for a fighter???? I'm totally shocked! What's with this new softer side of you?

laugh.gif

Lets just say I have mellowed in my old age. That & having walked several miles in similar shoes I have empathy for someone who is clearly suffering from their own demons.

Let me be straight KP has no one to blame but himself & the only person who can help KP is KP. It is unfortunate but that is how it is.....

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jul 13 2011, 12:32 PM) *
Sorry but I don't have an addictive personality and have no sympathy for him. If he can't lick his problem he needs to sit out. I think him dying in the ring because he didn't prepare properly or him getting murdered because he can't control his drunken rage is something to feel bad for but this is no excuse. If he can't get off the bottle he has no business lacing up the gloves point blank.

I agree if he has a addiction problem the last place he should be is in a ring where total focus & peak performace is requisite for your own safety let alone winning.

STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 13 2011, 12:46 PM) *
I know this subject hits home with you, so don't think that I'm trying to belittle it...

snip

What you eluded to is exactly what Kelly Pavlik is missing...the willingness to put in the hard work. The dude has enough resources at his disposal to get WHATEVER help he needs to beat it...

I'm sorry if it sounds harsh or cruel, but it's hard for me to feel sorry for someone that won't even help themselves.

That is a great story & one Hamilton should take great pride in. As you said it took him 10 years & countless attempts to clean himself up & with Pavlik it may well be the same if he is lucky.

The guy has no business in the ring & I hope he does not enter it unless he is sober & his head is right.

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jul 13 2011, 01:21 PM) *

I have said plenty about both Mayweathers over the years but I certainly do not want to see either of them relapse & destroy their lives. Roger seems more than capable of that without resorting to drugs.

As for your race card BS take that & stick it up your clacker boyo it has been played out one too many times.

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 13 2011, 01:43 PM) *
Josh fucking Hamilton? not only did he relapse but dude can't even have more than a few dollars in his pocket, his wife wont allow him to. the temptation for him to fuck it all up is too great for him. this is a grown ass man making millions a year that can't have a credit card, have more than like $20 in his pocket and has to check in with his wife anytime he leaves the house.

Sound advice if he is in the early stages of recovery (ie less than 3-5 years).
King Eugene
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jul 12 2011, 11:21 PM) *

What struggle is this you speak of?
zucrates
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 12 2011, 10:59 PM) *
Also, I'm not talking about purely on addictions, it goes with any psychological problems.

What about the physical parts of addiction that's a big part of it too its not all mental when you are addicted to something I'm reading these post and they're forgetting about that part. That makes it hard to quit things you're addicted to as well if your body gets to tripping on you because it doesn't have something that makes people continue on things too until they get that proper help if it get to the point you're addicted to something it's serious all the way round and sometimes beyond control drag.gif
Fitz
QUOTE (zucrates @ Jul 13 2011, 03:53 PM) *
What about the physical parts of addiction that's a big part of it too its not all mental when you are addicted to something I'm reading these post and they're forgetting about that part. That makes it hard to quit things you're addicted to as well if your body gets to tripping on you because it doesn't have something that makes people continue on things too until they get that proper help if it get to the point you're addicted to something it's serious all the way round and sometimes beyond control drag.gif

I said I am talking about all psychological problems. Depression for example isn't an addiction.
zucrates
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 13 2011, 01:03 AM) *
I said I am talking about all psychological problems. Depression for example isn't an addiction.

With all the problems the physical Body comes into play too and is also a part of the problem.
Fitz
QUOTE (zucrates @ Jul 13 2011, 04:57 PM) *
With all the problems the physical Body comes into play too and is also a part of the problem.

No, not always.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 12 2011, 09:46 PM) *

We have a Baseball player here in America, Josh Hamilton, with WORSE demons than you could imagine. He was the first pick of the 1997 draft, and a CAN'T MISS prospect. Seriously, the way the scounts talked about this guy...as a highschool student, he was the BEST player they had ever seen in HS or College.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/art...903/1/index.htm

Anyway, as soon as he left home he got involved in drugs, and had a DECADE long battle with them. The whole time, the team stuck with him...for TEN YEARS, the team kept getting him whatever help he needed to beat it. And just when it looked like he turned the corner, he'd disappear and relapse. It wasn't until he FINALLY decided to help himself that he pushed through.

Last year, he was named AL MVP.

Anyway, the only reason I brought that up was to illustrate one point...I'm happy for Josh. His performance at the 2008 Home Run Derby was one of the GREATEST comeback stories in the history of sports.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1550035/hope...hamilton_story/

i had never heard of this guy till Real SPorts with Bryant Gumball did a segment on him maybe a year or so ago... that cat is out of control man.. has all the talent in the world on the baseball field but his demons are heavy man... real heavy.... he is a damn sad story but very lucky his wife sticks it out with him like she does... that is a true love story right there cuzz i know a lot there are a lot of women that would have left a long time ago with half if not more or all his shit in tow...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (zucrates @ Jul 13 2011, 03:53 PM) *

The physical adiction cycle is broken fairly quickly often in a matter of days. The phycological addiction is much much harder to break & can take years.
Bropho
Just look at poor Mike Tyson, he had all the money and was addicted to sex, that money would have been a tuppy magnet. Like Stevenski can relate to Pavlik, i can relate to Tysons addiction, i understand the battle.
Seek
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Jul 12 2011, 06:44 PM) *
I feel you. You should be proud you have the courage to fight YOU..most cannot do it or simply choose not too. I agree with hitting bottom. Seems like he has always been bailed out when he really NEEDS to hit rock bottom. We've actually had this discussion and he admitted he gets bailed out a lot. Never really did things on his own.etc.

I honor him being honest with me(he is with other co workers also who don't judge or throw him under the bus), so I try not to run from his issues like his friends who have abandoned him (including his wife and g/f he had). The friends he has now (good ones) they are barely around him because his drinking spirals him out of control at times. I tell him he has to find hobbies and do other things when he's bored..etc I offer him to come to my gym and I'll teach him boxing, muay thai...etc. I try to let him see me and maybe rub off, but I know that is only temporary...when he gets alone it's him vs himself. His war.

I pray for the dude.

With you 100% on this one. Long story short man, if it wasn't for my soon to be wife and following boxing, it would have been 10x harder to overcome my addictions i'm sure. My relationships with old friends are just memories now since I had to get away from everybody. Following boxing is great because it's year around and keeps your mind active in a positive way. Boxing is a poor mans sport and our fighters give their lives to please us. We should all appreciate our sport and be more supportive of it's fighters because most of these guys fight for the glory, and when the glory is gone, there is nothing left for them.
zucrates
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 13 2011, 02:28 AM) *
No, not always.

Your right not in all cases but alot of the time
zucrates
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 13 2011, 03:43 AM) *
The physical adiction cycle is broken fairly quickly often in a matter of days. The phycological addiction is much much harder to break & can take years.

Just asking so when your addicted to something or your mind is wanting something is it how your mind feels when your on it that makes you want to continue to do it and how your body feel while your on whatever it is the person is on has no pull. So there's no good feeling in the body that the mind remembers as well. Would people continue to do things or want to continue to do things if the body didn't feel a certain way while doing what was chosen to do(Not talking about how you feel when you crash talking about while it's in you) IMO How that body feel is always on that mind to in them years.
JONdaCON817
i went a week without smoking weed(actually i went on vacation and couldnt find any) and i felt like shyt the entire time... most nights i laid in bed till 5 am, i couldnt sleep..

Josh Hamiltons story is crazy good... i remember goin to a few Ranger games, those fans and teammates love and respect him so much.. the team didnt even cracc a bottle of champaigne around him after they won the AL title...
Method
I dont know Jack shit, really, but I'll venture as far to say is I bet Pavlik wasnt drinking. I bet his brother Mike was - he has a history (however brief) of domestic violence, and he is/was living w Pavlik's parents. My guess is Mike was getting on and getting ornery, and Kelly rolled in to regulate. Probably they got into it, Mike got belligerent, and Kelly roughed him up a little.

That's what I'm hopin, anyway.
gravytrain
i hope he's drinking and celebrates his next win like Stone Cold
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jul 14 2011, 10:27 AM) *
i went a week without smoking weed(actually i went on vacation and couldnt find any) and i felt like shyt the entire time... most nights i laid in bed till 5 am, i couldnt sleep..

10mg of Valium will fix you up nice. The good old weed withdrawals. I have been through my share of those over the eyars when I was a chronic choofer. Did you feel somewhat agitated by about 4.00pm?
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Method @ Jul 13 2011, 08:26 PM) *
I dont know Jack shit, really, but I'll venture as far to say is I bet Pavlik wasnt drinking. I bet his brother Mike was - he has a history (however brief) of domestic violence, and he is/was living w Pavlik's parents. My guess is Mike was getting on and getting ornery, and Kelly rolled in to regulate. Probably they got into it, Mike got belligerent, and Kelly roughed him up a little.

That's what I'm hopin, anyway.

i bet you are dead on the money... i think pav has to know he has plenty of time to drink after his career is over... lol...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.