Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What is Next For Mr. Arum?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Allmenjoi8
With WADA coming out and saying that the USADA is the best organization to do blood testing in the US what will happen now with the fight everyone wants to see? Will Mr. Arum come up with another great excuse or will he concede to what WADA has suggested. I am sure Arum will point out that Manny received the fighter of the year award from ESPN and therefore he is the bigger star so he does not have to do anything Floyd or the public wants him to do. Congrats to Manny. I felt others were deserving of the award but popularity kills. I just want to know what Arum will say now...
Cyrenn
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jul 14 2011, 09:33 AM) *
With WADA coming out and saying that the USADA is the best organization to do blood testing in the US what will happen now with the fight everyone wants to see? Will Mr. Arum come up with another great excuse or will he concede to what WADA has suggested. I am sure Arum will point out that Manny received the fighter of the year award from ESPN and therefore he is the bigger star so he does not have to do anything Floyd or the public wants him to do. Congrats to Manny. I felt others were deserving of the award but popularity kills. I just want to know what Arum will say now...

Who give a rats ass as long as it's a neutral organization. USADA isn't the only organization in the entire world that can figure out random blood testing.
Hops
Will USADA's personnel be coming to the Philippines to draw blood and urine samples from Packy and then bring them back to WADA accredited laboratories in the USA and then still report the findings to NSAC? Then that same person (or another one) be coming again to the Philippines to take samples for the 2nd time, and then fly them back to the USA?

Or Maybe, Floyd should ORDER Packy to train for two months in the USA. Instead of half-half.
Eighty88Eight
can't two different testing agencies that follow WADA protocol be commissioned for the fight? USADA and whatever reputable "neutral" agency in the philippines? surely a testing agency from Pacquiao's home country will be neutral and fair towards its most famous and revered citizen..... rolleyes_anim.gif
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Jul 14 2011, 10:38 AM) *
can't two different testing agencies that follow WADA protocol be commissioned for the fight? USADA and whatever reputable "neutral" agency in the philippines? surely a testing agency from Pacquiao's home country will be neutral and fair towards its most famous and revered citizen..... rolleyes_anim.gif

That is my question... When Manny comes to the US he has to test with the USADA, it was in their statement that once a fighter is on American soil they have to test with the USADA. Manny would be stupid to actually use EPOs or PEDs knowing that he will have to come into the US. If he can fight in the US, get paid in dollars and have US judges and ref he can use the testing system. No way Filipinos will turn him over... It will not happen. The US does not cover for their athletes, Roger Clemens knows this first hand along with many others. Marion Jones who was my favorite female athlete broke my heart when it came out that she took PEDs. Now that sucked. The fact is the only way this fight is happening is through advanced testing with blood and urine samples that are randomly done. Paul Williams no one wants to see, Bradly is not fighting anytime soon, Khan may get his Bolton butt handed to him... May has to be next. That is the only fight people want to see.
Hops
Who will test Pacquiao when he's training in the Philippines?
caneman
QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 14 2011, 10:00 AM) *

You have asked that 4-5 times now, just a hint @ the point who knows? I sure can understand why so many think Pacman is dirty with all the dancing around testing!
Bropho
fuck the USDA

Pacman could train in whatever country and the fight can take place outside America, and Floyd and the USDA can go and suck a yankee doodle while coked up ringside with 50 cent at the next major fight.
Eighty88Eight
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jul 14 2011, 10:52 AM) *
That is my question... When Manny comes to the US he has to test with the USADA, it was in their statement that once a fighter is on American soil they have to test with the USADA. Manny would be stupid to actually use EPOs or PEDs knowing that he will have to come into the US. If he can fight in the US, get paid in dollars and have US judges and ref he can use the testing system. No way Filipinos will turn him over... It will not happen. The US does not cover for their athletes, Roger Clemens knows this first hand along with many others. Marion Jones who was my favorite female athlete broke my heart when it came out that she took PEDs. Now that sucked. The fact is the only way this fight is happening is through advanced testing with blood and urine samples that are randomly done. Paul Williams no one wants to see, Bradly is not fighting anytime soon, Khan may get his Bolton butt handed to him... May has to be next. That is the only fight people want to see.

my comment about the philippine agency being neutral and fair towards Pac was sarcastic, in case that wasn't clear. the Pac team does sound like a bunch of stuttering, bumbling fools right about now, but lets not assume the man is on something. Pac is just easily taken off his game by any sort of impositions. I mean, after the Morales loss, his team made like 6 different excuses, from Roach saying they didnt train well, to not being able to see from his cut eye, to not having his preferred Reyes gloves, then, conveniently, to taking a blood test a few days before the fight. He was looking to quit when he was fouled against agapito sanchez. and when he looked shitty against mosley, he blamed a foot or knee or ankle or something. that's despite the fact that, to my eyes anyway, he looked faster and more explosive than he has ever looked at welterweight.

anyway, i would never have had a whit of doubt had Pac & Co. never came out and made a bunch of asinine excuses to not take a few blood tests. but now, watching a fight like the Margarito massacre, i can't help but wonder if Pac was just being humane when he looked to the referee to stop the fight, or, perhaps, was he feeling exceedingly guilty of knowing why, exactly, his midget ass was beating 10 years off the life span of the giant mexican statue lumbering towards him? How honest is a man that wins a major political seat in a country like the philippines -- a country beset by poverty and crime and corruption from lowly city council's all the way to the highest office? Nevertheless, I'm assuming Pac is a clean and honest competitor.
Eighty88Eight
QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 14 2011, 11:00 AM) *

a "fair" and "neutral" agency commissioned their that follows WADA protocol, right? no? yours is a good question, Hops. if Bob Arum can accuse USADA of unfairness and demand a different agency be utilized, can't Mayweather demand that something other than a "neutral" philippine agency be utilized to test Pac as he trains in his home country? maybe the philippine agency can set up shop in Vegas and test Mayweather, and USADA can set up shop in the Philippines to test Pac. boom. done. then everybody will test positive for steroids.
Eighty88Eight
QUOTE (Bropho @ Jul 14 2011, 11:13 AM) *
fuck the USDA

Pacman could train in whatever country and the fight can take place outside America, and Floyd and the USDA can go and suck a yankee doodle while coked up ringside with 50 cent at the next major fight.

relax, dummy
Hops
Eigthy88Eight,

You gave me a good one. I was LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Floyd may as well accept the "fact" that Pacquiao's on PEDs. It's fight him or not.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Jul 14 2011, 11:18 AM) *
my comment about the philippine agency being neutral and fair towards Pac was sarcastic, in case that wasn't clear. the Pac team does sound like a bunch of stuttering, bumbling fools right about now, but lets not assume the man is on something. Pac is just easily taken off his game by any sort of impositions. I mean, after the Morales loss, his team made like 6 different excuses, from Roach saying they didnt train well, to not being able to see from his cut eye, to not having his preferred Reyes gloves, then, conveniently, to taking a blood test a few days before the fight. He was looking to quit when he was fouled against agapito sanchez. and when he looked shitty against mosley, he blamed a foot or knee or ankle or something. that's despite the fact that, to my eyes anyway, he looked faster and more explosive than he has ever looked at welterweight.

anyway, i would never have had a whit of doubt had Pac & Co. never came out and made a bunch of asinine excuses to not take a few blood tests. but now, watching a fight like the Margarito massacre, i can't help but wonder if Pac was just being humane when he looked to the referee to stop the fight, or, perhaps, was he feeling exceedingly guilty of knowing why, exactly, his midget ass was beating 10 years off the life span of the giant mexican statue lumbering towards him? How honest is a man that wins a major political seat in a country like the philippines -- a country beset by poverty and crime and corruption from lowly city council's all the way to the highest office? Nevertheless, I'm assuming Pac is a clean and honest competitor.

I know that you were being sarcastic, but you still raised a good question... in a country that Manny is a freaking Idol can there be fairness if his country's anti doping agency conducts the test on his side? Either way when he comes to Vegas and fights he will still have to under go the USADA test. No matter what is done or not done in his country. The more this thing plays out the stranger it becomes. I wonder why ESPN and Dan Rafael have not even bothered to pick up this story. the changes and the lies in the story. If this was any other boxer especially May it would be like the Casey Anthony Trail for sports. I wish there was fairness in sport journalism. Thank God for fighthype.
zucrates
QUOTE (Cyrenn @ Jul 14 2011, 09:04 AM) *
Who give a rats ass as long as it's a neutral organization. USADA isn't the only organization in the entire world that can figure out random blood testing.

Why is all this a problem if he's clean. Who's neutral and all that shouldn't matter they all have the same code to follow. This neutral shit is crazy. Who did his damn test for Moral and Hatton was were they neutral? Was that even brought up at the time? thumbsdown_anim.gif
Prov0
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jul 14 2011, 10:57 AM) *
I know that you were being sarcastic, but you still raised a good question... in a country that Manny is a freaking Idol can there be fairness if his country's anti doping agency conducts the test on his side? Either way when he comes to Vegas and fights he will still have to under go the USADA test. No matter what is done or not done in his country. The more this thing plays out the stranger it becomes. I wonder why ESPN and Dan Rafael have not even bothered to pick up this story. the changes and the lies in the story. If this was any other boxer especially May it would be like the Casey Anthony Trail for sports. I wish there was fairness in sport journalism. Thank God for fighthype.

Exactly why dont ESPN talk about this,their quck to accuse Mayweather of not wanting to fight. But look at all this shit coming up excuses from team pac one after another .we agreed opps wait we didnt.scared of needles .usada isnt s good agency to follow .wtf.look awhile back their was a article of a sparring partner saying he injected manny.what happen to that???

Team Pac wants 14 day cut off date;ring size;8 oz gloves; 10 million dollar penalty per each pound ;agrees to full random test;koncz comes out saying we never agreed,now bob dont want usada to do the test .lmao always excuses .
But yet Floyd asks for a Drug Test and hes the one who is scared.

Bob dont want this fight.
Eighty88Eight
Sorry, I wasn't clear before. I was NOT being sarcastic about his countries ability to be neutral towards him. I think there should be legit concern about whether they would be honest if he were to actually test positive for something. I think Fighthype has gained a great deal of repute, and Ben Thompson in particular, because his logic in all this, while having a whiff of favoritism, has been logically sound all the way through. He's torn gaping holes into Team Pacquiao's vast osmosis of excuses, doublespeak, and lies regarding this fight. Another trick they've used to protect Pacquiao's integrity is the manner in which they've created this illusion of a large, disorganized, uncommunicative team surrounding Pacquiao who may or may not have spoken to him lately, recently, yesterday, or a month ago. I mean, there are supposedly legit journalists out there who have written that they aren't sure Pacquiao is even fully understood on what Floyd Mayweather is demanding. no2.gif

mgrover
i dont want the bout in nevada, any other state it fine just not nevada. so floyd cant go shooting shit up his hands.
zucrates
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 14 2011, 12:02 PM) *
i dont want the bout in nevada, any other state it fine just not nevada. so floyd cant go shooting shit up his hands.

Just asking can you find the article , the person, or the test that makes the shooting his hands thing factual(some Paper work or something) because I've been hearing this a lot lately and hope it not just another excuse to save Pac from showing if he's clean or not. I even ask the hype to go further they said its no need because all he does is get hand treatments no shots(Like he showed on HBO's 24/7,which I witness my self) cray.gif
mgrover
QUOTE (zucrates @ Jul 14 2011, 06:13 PM) *
Just asking can you find the article , the person, or the test that makes the shooting his hands thing factual(some Paper work or something) because I've been hearing this a lot lately and hope it not just another excuse to save Pac from showing if he's clean or not. I even ask the hype to go further they said its no need because all he does is get hand treatments no shots(Like he showed on HBO's 24/7,which I witness my self) cray.gif

yeah sure. they told nazim and he stated it in this video. hes also confused why its illegal in all states but nevada. maybe thats why communications broke down over the venue of the first fight all that time ago?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWP3sXsgd1E

the thing is the pacmans camp havent even mentioned mayweather shooting his hands full of xylocaine.
zucrates
QUOTE (Prov0 @ Jul 14 2011, 11:32 AM) *
Exactly why dont ESPN talk about this,their quck to accuse Mayweather of not wanting to fight. But look at all this shit coming up excuses from team pac one after another .we agreed opps wait we didnt.scared of needles .usada isnt s good agency to follow .wtf.look awhile back their was a article of a sparring partner saying he injected manny.what happen to that???

Team Pac wants 14 day cut off date;ring size;8 oz gloves; 10 million dollar penalty per each pound ;agrees to full random test;koncz comes out saying we never agreed,now bob dont want usada to do the test .lmao always excuses .
But yet Floyd asks for a Drug Test and hes the one who is scared.

Bob dont want this fight.

Also why don't they go in on that E-mail Atlas was talking about on ESPN as well. It's not worth it to them IMO because Floyd has no credit There hell He's just a non ranked fighter talking right ESPN and Boxing rec! rap.gif
zucrates
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 14 2011, 12:18 PM) *
yeah sure. they told nazim and he stated it in this video. hes also confused why its illegal in all states but nevada. maybe thats why communications broke down over the venue of the first fight all that time ago?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWP3sXsgd1E

the thing is the pacmans camp havent even mentioned mayweather shooting his hands full of xylocaine.

he also said he doesn't think Floyd is doing anything in the video too and on top of that after he did his research something must have came back right because this wasn't a big media issue and they fought under his watch so that proves nothing he seemed confused at this time on the topic but did his research and things must have not been what he thought because the fight went down and he wasn't in the post presser hollering things about the shots in his hands. dntknw.gif you tell me he was your source for the shots in the hands they had USDA and WADA on the Hype giving there facts on the test stuff. not_i.gif
Prov0
QUOTE (zucrates @ Jul 14 2011, 12:18 PM) *
Also why don't they go in on that E-mail Atlas was talking about on ESPN as well. It's not worth it to them IMO because Floyd has no credit There hell He's just a non ranked fighter talking right ESPN and Boxing rec! rap.gif

Yup the email too.all this shit on Pac and nobody piks up to talk about it. But if it was Mayweather doing all this all Hell would break loose!
Eighty88Eight
mayweather is on a diarrhetic-of-the-mouth.
mgrover
QUOTE (zucrates @ Jul 14 2011, 06:29 PM) *
he also said he doesn't think Floyd is doing anything in the video too and on top of that after he did his research something must have came back right because this wasn't a big media issue and they fought under his watch so that proves nothing he seemed confused at this time on the topic but did his research and things must have not been what he thought because the fight went down and he wasn't in the post presser hollering things about the shots in his hands. dntknw.gif you tell me he was your source for the shots in the hands they had USDA and WADA on the Hype giving there facts on the test stuff. not_i.gif

he said he doesnt think floyds doing anything illegal sure. the drug is legal in nevada. funny how all of floyds last 6 fights have been in nevada. this is all speculation based on him using a drug that has been confirmed and is illegal in other states.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content6446.html

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/mlb/news/story?id=4729058

took me a while to find that. but its there. am not defending arum, the faster he dies the better off the sport will be. am just stating whats been said before and whats happened before.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 14 2011, 02:27 PM) *
he said he doesnt think floyds doing anything illegal sure. the drug is legal in nevada. funny how all of floyds last 6 fights have been in nevada. this is all speculation based on him using a drug that has been confirmed and is illegal in other states.

took me a while to find that. but its there. am not defending arum, the faster he dies the better off the sport will be. am just stating whats been said before and whats happened before.

Margarito is banned in Vegas and almost every other state but yet the cheater and attempted murderer fought in Dallas. Your point is... Mayweather's hands have never did what Antonio's did. Numbing your hands and plastering them are very different. No one has complained about what he has done to his hands. All 41 fighters that have lost never even mentioned his hands being numb in post fight interviews. You are comparing apples to watermelons. Come on now. And if they did have a problem with it those other fighters could use the same shot Floyd has used. Its called an even playing field. If the other fighters want to use what he uses in NV then they can but plaster and steroids no.... And Floyd has fought outside of NV.
zucrates
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 14 2011, 02:27 PM) *

http://hometestingblog.testcountry.com/?p=6051
This is an article on (Xylocaine) and I read those articles you posted but still nobody has said they no for sure he is taking shots its all accusations where's proof he shot something in his hands. This is a bias article but it still informs the public on the drug. "Inject that substance into a boxer’s fists before a fight, then what will you have? A powerful punch from someone who will not feel anything as he delivers it" this is from the article like i said it's a little bias because we know by reading up on this that Nevada makes you stop using Xylocaine 7 days b4 for the fight so you can't take a shot on fight night and have this powerful punch(Whats Floyd's ko rate). Still with this being a bias article about Xylocaine they still don't say for sure Floyd took shots. I just want somebody to show me somebody who saw or can prove he took these Xylocaine shot find that
because Dallas not being a option for the fight is nothing. This fight is going to be about mega bucks and it's going to be record numbers when it comes to bets so I see why the would use vegas it's set up to handle the extra stuff that comes with a fight partys and drinking laws are different in Dallas people don't want to worry about petty police and not being able to get here and there because Dallas isn't set up for fight night extras clapping.gif
Sicko
Give OLD ARUM TIME...he will come up with something REAL GOOD!
Hops
Hahahahahahaha!

Somebody just asked How USADA will test Pacquiao when he trains in the Philippines and these Floydiots came up with these old butthurted defense.

Why don't you Floydiots just say this: "Hey, Pacquiao, train in the USA for the whole two months or no fight!".
mgrover
QUOTE (zucrates @ Jul 14 2011, 10:58 PM) *
http://hometestingblog.testcountry.com/?p=6051
This is an article on (Xylocaine) and I read those articles you posted but still nobody has said they no for sure he is taking shots its all accusations where's proof he shot something in his hands. This is a bias article but it still informs the public on the drug. "Inject that substance into a boxer’s fists before a fight, then what will you have? A powerful punch from someone who will not feel anything as he delivers it" this is from the article like i said it's a little bias because we know by reading up on this that Nevada makes you stop using Xylocaine 7 days b4 for the fight so you can't take a shot on fight night and have this powerful punch(Whats Floyd's ko rate). Still with this being a bias article about Xylocaine they still don't say for sure Floyd took shots. I just want somebody to show me somebody who saw or can prove he took these Xylocaine shot find that
because Dallas not being a option for the fight is nothing. This fight is going to be about mega bucks and it's going to be record numbers when it comes to bets so I see why the would use vegas it's set up to handle the extra stuff that comes with a fight partys and drinking laws are different in Dallas people don't want to worry about petty police and not being able to get here and there because Dallas isn't set up for fight night extras clapping.gif

there aint. like i said its speculation
duwdu
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Jul 14 2011, 11:26 AM) *
a "fair" and "neutral" agency commissioned their that follows WADA protocol, right? no? yours is a good question, Hops. if Bob Arum can accuse USADA of unfairness and demand a different agency be utilized, can't Mayweather demand that something other than a "neutral" philippine agency be utilized to test Pac as he trains in his home country? maybe the philippine agency can set up shop in Vegas and test Mayweather, and USADA can set up shop in the Philippines to test Pac. boom. done. then everybody will test positive for steroids.

laugh.gif Priceless.

P34c3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.