Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Khan vs. Judah: Preview and Poll:WBA Jr. Welterweight Championship
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
Cshel86
Its hard to say, but this fight can go either way in my opinion. Zab has a chance for the first 5 rounds, but other than that, what can I say. Khan does move a lot and throws a lot of punches, so he has a big chance. The only problem here for both fighters is...I dont remember Zab fighting somebody bigger than him that moves as much, and Khan hasn't fought anybody that's fast enough to get to his chin since he's been knocked out. Roach is entitled to have as much faith as he wants to have in Pacquiao, because Pac has only came up short in the last 10 years (1st Morales bout), but as we all know, Khan is no Pacquiao by any measure...and let's not forget how Roach threatened to stop the Maidana fight if Khna didn't pick it up. Mind you, Maidana was dog-tired at the time that he landed those big shots in the 10th, so imagine is Judah can get to his chin (with power) early in the fight.
The CEO
It seems the "experts"/inept oddsmakers/bettors out there are finally catching on...some are predicting Judah to win, and he's already gone from +325 to +300...

I'm gonna put the extra $12 in my account on Judah by Decision (8 to 1)...with the heavy microscope on judging after Williams-Lara, Pernell's influence on Judah, and the reasoning that Khan will keep his chin out of harms' way, it's not a bad lay...

Really....ALL the negative factors are on Khan's side...from the implosion of Top Rank Team Pacquiao to him being accused of PED use again...I don't think Roach and Ariza have been able to concentrate on their B Teamer and give him their best....

So much shit goin' on right now...so much pressure on that 24 year old pea brain...
Cshel86
Let's hope that Zab doesn't lay an egg tomorrow night or the fight doesn't get stopped by a cut.
sduck
lol Khan wins easily by Decision or Stoppage. Zab "No Heart" Judah.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 21 2011, 02:10 PM) *
Judah has little chance if he is as inactive as he was in the Mabuza fight. But Judah is no Malignaggi.

Yeah Judah has a punch & Malignaggi has boxing skills.
AussieLad
Its hard to bet on Judah when it comes to the big fights. He folds faster than super man on laundry day. Khans chin is better than zabs, he will keep his composure and break down zab.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 24 2011, 01:21 AM) *
Is everyone drinking Dumbass Juice this morning?

Judah has a punch and boxing skills.

Don't make me ask a variation of the "What If Floyd Where black" question fuck.gif

Sorry Smarty Judah has never shown me he has great boxing skills for 36 minutes. He has shown it for periods of 6-9 minutes but he has never shown boxing skills against a world class opponent over the course of a fight.

If you think different then I will not attempt to change that one iota.
Big Slim Sweet
Khan's days are numbered, but I think he makes it through tonight. Zab will catch him with a few solo shots early but I don't think they'll be enough. Khan will fight tall (which, as someone else here mentioned, he's pretty good at doing). I don't expect to see him throwing too many combos as he's going to be highly leery of catching a left in return, but he'll start to frustrate and ultimately discourage Zab with his jab n grab antics. Eventually Judah will mentally fold, like he always does, allowing Khan to win by a pretty wide margin, 9-11 rounds to 1-3, that sort of score.
salvador
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Jul 23 2011, 04:54 PM) *
Khan's days are numbered, but I think he makes it through tonight. Zab will catch him with a few solo shots early but I don't think they'll be enough. Khan will fight tall (which, as someone else here mentioned, he's pretty good at doing). I don't expect to see him throwing too many combos as he's going to be highly leery of catching a left in return, but he'll start to frustrate and ultimately discourage Zab with his jab n grab antics. Eventually Judah will mentally fold, like he always does, allowing Khan to win by a pretty wide margin, 9-11 rounds to 1-3, that sort of score.

I think it'll be a little closer and there might even be some drama if Zab catches him early, but this will probably end up being about right. Khan should be able to finish Judah if he can withstand the first 6 rounds, but I don't see Khan taking that kind of risk. He ain't a bull like Cotto.

The CEO
The analysis and speculation is over...Khan is supposed to win, and Judah can win...that's all that's left.

Y'all HYPED?!

Big Slim Sweet
I'm HYPED!!

clapping.gif
clapping.gif
clapping.gif
yahoo.gif
The CEO
SOUND THE ALARM!!

wooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
D-MARV
I went back and watched Amir's last fight against McClosky and he better not fight like that tonight. He left himself open but McClosky couldn't time him. Judah will time him and hurt him. My guess is that Khan plays it safe and keeps it on the outside. khan should win 120-108 on all score cards.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 24 2011, 02:33 AM) *
Don't be moving the posts. The word great was not a part of this until ^^^ post. I would not call Malignaggi a great boxer.

Sorry should rephrase that. Judah has never shown me boxing skills for 36 minutes straight. I also would not call Malignaggi a great boxer but he has much better boxking skills than Judah has displayed.
True-Boxing-Fan
Props to Khan, he fought his fight and dominated the mental midget Judah. I would say I can't believe he bitched out like he did but its typical Judah. No heart or determination. Khan had him beat once he jumped on him from the first bell. He beat the god out of Judah. I thought khan fought really good and he is starting to make some noise. He was fast, determined and showed he wanted it. That was a legit body blow. But for Judah it's typical he would say it was low. Judah is a straight up gangster, since gangsters never have heart and they always looks for the easy way out. Thats was great to watch. Khan has lots of good in front of him and hopefully Bradley will show some heart and step up to the plate. But I think Khan will blow the doors off of him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.