Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fight Music
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Allmenjoi8
With the upcoming fights, Zab and Khan and May and Ortiz I wonder what their intro music will be. My guest

Amir Khan: Any Queen Song would suit him
Zab Judah: Because he is from BK I would have to go with Jay Z's Hard Knock Life

May: Roy Jones's Yawl Musta Forgot (that is a clear joke) Either 50 Cents Many Men or Tupac's Picture Me Rolling (for all the haters)
Ortiz: You don't know my name (Alicia Keys...Joke) I would def go with Slim Shady's Lose Yourself he only has one shot and he better not miss his chance to blow opportunity comes once in a lifetime, so true for him

Any suggestions?
gravytrain
Khan:

Judah:

Mayweather:

Ortiz:
zucrates
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 14 2011, 10:45 PM) *
Khan:

Judah:

Mayweather:

Ortiz:

LMAO! taunt.gif
BoxingWizard23
The Terrorist will come out to Bin Laden's funeral music

Judah will come out to Biggie Smalls Victory

Mayweather will come out to 50 Cent's I Get Money

Victor Ortiz will come out to that Taco Bell theme song
Big Slim Sweet
Either Zab or Ortiz is gonna come out to "In the Air Tonight". I can feel it!
thehype
Zab should be coming out to some kind of spiritual hymn with all the preaching he's been doing.

As for Khan, I gotta agree with Allmenjoi8...any Queen song will do for him.

Mayweather will either be coming out to 50 Cent (probably his newest...Outlaw) or maybe some Mexican mariachi to get the fans really in the mood.

Ortiz will probably pick a Drake song.
STEVENSKI
Khan should come out to Pretty Vacant by the Sex Pistols as thet will be the look in Zab's eyes by the time he is stopped.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 15 2011, 08:43 AM) *
Zab should be coming out to some kind of spiritual hymn with all the preaching he's been doing.

As for Khan, I gotta agree with Allmenjoi8...any Queen song will do for him.

Mayweather will either be coming out to 50 Cent (probably his newest...Outlaw) or maybe some Mexican mariachi to get the fans really in the mood.

Ortiz will probably pick a Drake song.

Drake??Talk about soft... What about La Bamba? That is a Mexican fan favorite. Zab walking down the aisle to Kirk Franklin I can not see, which is why I am picking Jay or Biggie. Khan could actually play the Rolling Stones I can't get no satisfaction that would make sense but then again Queen will do just fine. Did not know 50 had a new joint... Oh well
cuzzo707
I think Mayweather would come out to the New 50 cent single "Outlaw" that's on his website

Victor Ortiz would come out to Kanye West "Can't tell me nothing"

Spyder
- Domestic battery for allegedly assaulting his ex-girlfriend, Josie Harris...also Felony coercion, grand larceny and robbery.
- Misdemeanor harassment for reportedly threatening to have two security officers shot over ticket citations.
- Criminal battery for poking at the cheekbone of a security guard also for ticket citations.
- Civil complaint for choking a Bouncer when he tried to card him.
- Civil complaint for giving the "thumbs down" signal to his goons to beat down a man that took his pictures and asked about the Pac fight.

Outlaw, huh?...how appropriate.

laugh.gif
mgrover
I'd love to come onto this

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.