Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the crooked promoter from the game fight night is bob arum if you aint notice
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Dlac
bob arum is crooked making people throw fights taking money from boxers making them stars but really slaves for him. just like on the game and they make him look like him too
TzFrank
lmao thats true i know exactly what your talking about i have that game...that is bob arum lmao
Hops
This board is losing its value. Really.
gravytrain
Bob Arum didn't get to making money because he invites cats over for slumber parties, i don't expect any promoter to be sweet. GBP, Top Rank and Don King are all dirty.
Dlac

ay im a big boxing fan i just been thinkn bout that.my bad its not a subject you like but shit it was on my mind eveytime i turn on the game #Teammayweather
Romulus9
QUOTE (Dlac @ Jul 17 2011, 09:23 PM) *

ay im a big boxing fan i just been thinkn bout that.my bad its not a subject you like but shit it was on my mind eveytime i turn on the game #Teammayweather

#TeamImFuckingShocked

#NotReally

No, I ain't notice that's Bob Arum.

I notice it's a fictional character based on every stereotypical crooked boxing promoter in the history of the sport.

It's probably a good thing I'm not a mod here because I'd delete shit like this as soon as it popped up, along with every other Pacquiao/Mayweather nuthugger/fanboy/dicksucking thread that gets posted EVERY DAY.

Please, God, let this fight finally happen so this foolishness will decrease... or just let Ortiz knock Mayweather out, or let Marquez knock Pacquiao out, or BOTH...

And all God's children said...

mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Jul 17 2011, 06:35 PM) *
#TeamImFuckingShocked

#NotReally

No, I ain't notice that's Bob Arum.

I notice it's a fictional character based on every stereotypical crooked boxing promoter in the history of the sport.

It's probably a good thing I'm not a mod here because I'd delete shit like this as soon as it popped up, along with every other Pacquiao/Mayweather nuthugger/fanboy/dicksucking thread that gets posted EVERY DAY.

Please, God, let this fight finally happen so this foolishness will decrease... or just let Ortiz knock Mayweather out, or let Marquez knock Pacquiao out, or BOTH...

And all God's children said...

[img=http://valdefierro.com/amen02.jpg]

nice.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.