Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pacquiao hires outside firm to handle boxing contracts
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
thehype
Thoughts on how this will have an impact on his relationship with Top Rank:

MANNY PACQUIAO HIRES OUTSIDE FIRM TO HANDLE BOXING CONTRACTS; ALTERS LANDSCAPE OF TEAM PACQUIAO

According to a press release on his official website, MP8.ph, Manny Pacquiao has hired the services of VisionQwest Resource Group, Inc. and VisionQwest Accountancy Group, to handle "all accounting, personal and business tax, audits and examinations, as well as all contract reviews." The firm, which specializes in in taxation, corporate finance and organizational structuring, strategic planning and marketing, will now be responsible for reviewing all contracts, including those regarding his boxing career, prior to his signing. The most interesting information noted in the press release is that VisionQwest has retained the services of "a strong boxing business professional who has a solid background in fighter management and negotiations."

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10357.html

caneman
Good news IMO, Arum can be pissed all he wants to...rather know that he gets pissed on honestly! lolz
zucrates
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 20 2011, 12:07 PM) *
Good news IMO, Arum can be pissed all he wants to...rather know that he gets pissed on honestly! lolz

Glad to see the firing or replacing was true because I seen a post the other day blasting Fight Hype(I don't remember who posted it) the other day. I feel this site keeps it real even though there are lots of claims of bias that always gets proven wrong. Thanks again Fight Hype for keeping boxing fans rightfully informed and giving us a level playing field. clapping.gif
mexi-cutioner
Great news, it looks like Pac is keepin' it real FUCK THE HATERS
Jack 1000
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 20 2011, 11:01 AM) *

MANNY PACQUIAO HIRES OUTSIDE FIRM TO HANDLE BOXING CONTRACTS; ALTERS LANDSCAPE OF TEAM PACQUIAO

According to a press release on his official website, MP8.ph, Manny Pacquiao has hired the services of VisionQwest Resource Group, Inc. and VisionQwest Accountancy Group, to handle "all accounting, personal and business tax, audits and examinations, as well as all contract reviews." The firm, which specializes in in taxation, corporate finance and organizational structuring, strategic planning and marketing, will now be responsible for reviewing all contracts, including those regarding his boxing career, prior to his signing. The most interesting information noted in the press release is that VisionQwest has retained the services of "a strong boxing business professional who has a solid background in fighter management and negotiations."

read more

I like this,

More fighters should hire outside firms like this and have proper legal representation behind them, before signing contracts with promoters. Manny's use of this example gives a system of checks and balances to neutralize some promotional power. Now of course, that assumes that the third party company is honest in working with the fighters, because so many times, promoter's aren't.

Jack
caneman
QUOTE (zucrates @ Jul 20 2011, 11:24 AM) *
Glad to see the firing or replacing was true because I seen a post the other day blasting Fight Hype(I don't remember who posted it) the other day. I feel this site keeps it real even though there are lots of claims of bias that always gets proven wrong. Thanks again Fight Hype for keeping boxing fans rightfully informed and giving us a level playing field. clapping.gif

The truth is I didn't see anyone blast Hype and if they did, it's dumb as fuck cause truth be told, there are so many stories coming outta the team pac camp that who knows if this is even right but I hope it is. Time will tell I guess and I hope it is true and that pacman clears his name and gives Arum and everyone else a wake up call!
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jul 20 2011, 09:28 AM) *
I like this,

More fighters should hire outside firms like this and have proper legal representation behind them, before signing contracts with promoters. Manny's use of this example gives a system of checks and balances to neutralize some promotional power. Now of course, that assumes that the third party company is honest in working with the fighters, because so many times, promoter's aren't.

Jack

I like where your head is at. It's unfortunate that most of the fighters can't afford this third party representation however. In a perfect world everyone would have this to keep the Don King's and Bob Arum's of the world in constant check...there would also be retirement pensions for all fighters and insurance in case of accidental death or injury
Allmenjoi8
"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark" perfect line. So they are an audit firm! Why would Pacman need an audit firm to review his contracts since 2005? Someone has been stealing from the cookie jar.... Arum never learns. What a distraction this is.... You can fool the people sometime but you can't fool the people all the time. I wonder if Fat ass Dan Rafael will commit on this? What news what news what news. What's next Arum gets fired and Pac joins Golden Boy or Mayweather Promotions, the irony.
Hotsauce
no wonder oscar and floyd left arum
True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 20 2011, 09:01 AM) *

read more

Well I say, big F'ing deal. Who give a S#%# who he hires or doesnt hire. It's much ado about nothing. I say the coverage and BS that's being covered regarding Pacquiao and Mayweather is garbage. Who cares if he pisses this person off or that person got fire. Just make the F'ing fight. Personally i hope they both lose there next fight and this fight gets blown. To me the outcome is already tainted if they do end up fighting.
ChadSaysTakeTheTest
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 20 2011, 09:36 AM) *
The truth is I didn't see anyone blast Hype and if they did, it's dumb as fuck cause truth be told, there are so many stories coming outta the team pac camp that who knows if this is even right but I hope it is. Time will tell I guess and I hope it is true and that pacman clears his name and gives Arum and everyone else a wake up call!

Man they did blast hype look at this
http://www.nowboxing.com/2011/07/manny-pac...al-truth/19438/
Opinionated article but stupid. These guys lack common sense Foreal. Is love for hype to shut em up but there will always be those people.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ Jul 20 2011, 10:06 AM) *
Well I say, big F'ing deal. Who give a S#%# who he hires or doesnt hire. It's much ado about nothing. I say the coverage and BS that's being covered regarding Pacquiao and Mayweather is garbage. Who cares if he pisses this person off or that person got fire. Just make the F'ing fight. Personally i hope they both lose there next fight and this fight gets blown. To me the outcome is already tainted if they do end up fighting.

u mad?
True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ Jul 20 2011, 10:06 AM) *
I say the coverage and BS that's being covered regarding Pacquiao and Mayweather is garbage.

Well i take that back, I wouldnt call the coverage of them two garbage, especially here at fighthype, but it's getting very tiring.
True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 20 2011, 10:14 AM) *
u mad?

Lol, naw man I'm not mad. Just tired of the coverage. Seems like these dudes can fart and it will make news.
True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 20 2011, 10:14 AM) *
u mad?

Box in Hand
I think Manny is starting to realize that Floyd has been speaking the truth. Manny is a slave to his contracts getting paid less than what he is supposed to which is why he is going all the way back to 2005. He's gonna find some stuff he didn't even know about as he uncovers all of the shit people in his circle. Those closest to you Manny can hurt you most.
JLUVBABY
from the standpoint of a person that dont wanna see fighters get screwed over i hope manny finds all the issues he is dealing with... he takes all the risk putting his life on the line even if his last few fights have been set up fights he still takes the blows... this will probably set up his fight with mayweather which will more than likely lead to his defeat but at least the guy will win or lose with some honor in a fight that SHOULD take PLACE... something tells me a lot will come out with this organization taking over his finances and all i can say is good for manny...
Method
Why go out and contract a firm whose cornerstone specialty has been within the healthcare industry? Cut them out of it and go out and hire the "prominent boxing figure with vast experience in boxing/boxing contracts" directly, and cut VisionQwest out of the equation. You have enough middle men and gravy-train hangers-on already.

Hopefully VisionQwest doesn't hire the same boxing industry figure that advised Floyd Mayweather not to fight at all in 2010 for tax reasons (a.k.a. the most nonsensical financial advice ever).

Good luck with that, but not so sure its goign to help. Too many chefs in the kitchen, and more mouths to feed.

We'll see who the boxing hire is.

Idea sounds great in theory, but I would never be going out and bringing in a firm that cut its teeth in health care.

You're Manny fucking Pacquiao, go hire the best there is. Hell, I'd bring in a bad ass sports agency before I'd bring in these guys. Any sports agent worth his salt has a prominent law degree anyway, and you can always contract a tax or contract lawyer yourself.

Whatever.

Good luck w that.
thehype
QUOTE (ChadSaysTakeTheTest @ Jul 20 2011, 01:14 PM) *
Man they did blast hype look at this
http://www.nowboxing.com/2011/07/manny-pac...al-truth/19438/
Opinionated article but stupid. These guys lack common sense Foreal. Is love for hype to shut em up but there will always be those people.

laugh.gif

1) Never heard of the site.

2) Never heard of the writer.

3) It's hard to take someone serious when they don't even use their real name and write about themselves in the 3rd person.

4) He's obviously a FAN of FightHype.com, otherwise, he wouldn't be glued to the site and reading our work.

5) I'm glad I provided him with some content to write about. Perhaps in the future, he'll reach out to his contacts to find out his own information.

6) Again, never heard of the site OR the writer.

7) He's writing about me; I'm not writing about him.

8) Did I already mention he's CLEARLY a FAN of FightHype.com

9) Somebody please thank him for at least posting a link back to our content.

10) I hope he's not trying to get a credential to any Mayweather fights.

laugh.gif
thehype
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jul 20 2011, 02:06 PM) *
I think Manny is starting to realize that Floyd has been speaking the truth. Manny is a slave to his contracts getting paid less than what he is supposed to which is why he is going all the way back to 2005. He's gonna find some stuff he didn't even know about as he uncovers all of the shit people in his circle. Those closest to you Manny can hurt you most.

I think he's starting to realize that he's fighting all of the same guys as Floyd Mayweather, but he's making a fraction of the money as Floyd Mayweather.

laugh.gif
thehype
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 20 2011, 12:36 PM) *

Actually, a couple of people have sent me some links from individuals taking shots, but hey, it's all good...at least I know those same people are reading FightHype.com.

laugh.gif

Plus, like I said before, I've never heard of most of them.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Method @ Jul 20 2011, 02:44 PM) *
You're Manny fucking Pacquiao, go hire the best there is. Hell, I'd bring in a bad ass sports agency before I'd bring in these guys. Any sports agent worth his salt has a prominent law degree anyway, and you can always contract a tax or contract lawyer yourself.

i've always wondered why fighters don't do that. i figured it's because people in the industry probably have a lot more access to the fighters and try to pitch them better deals. that shit has never made any sense to me. that and you always hear about an "adviser" instead of the fighter getting a money manager.
Sicko
thumbsup_anim.gif

IT IS ABOUT DAMN TIME MANNY! Seems like Manny eyes are opening up and he is taking more control of his career which is a GREAT THING!

He is not suppose to be "WORKING FOR ARUM" "Arum is suppose to be WORKING FOR HIM", I don't think Manny knows how much Power he has, all he has to do is THREATEN TO RETIRE to get his way and Bob Arum and Top Rank would literally SH!T ON THEMSELVES lol

I personally wouldn't want my Manager and Promoter to be friends and I think it is FOOLISH to take a Manager that your Promoter Recommends to you, that is why Tyson lost all his money, he took Managers that Don King recommended to him and they was probably working together and taking LOADS OF MONEY from Tyson without him knowing

so I think it is great that Manny is getting REAL MANAGEMENT and not some Random dude recommended by Arum or Roach no2.gif
Sicko
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 20 2011, 11:50 AM) *
laugh.gif

1) Never heard of the site.

2) Never heard of the writer.

3) It's hard to take someone serious when they don't even use their real name and write about themselves in the 3rd person.

4) He's obviously a FAN of FightHype.com, otherwise, he wouldn't be glued to the site and reading our work.

5) I'm glad I provided him with some content to write about. Perhaps in the future, he'll reach out to his contacts to find out his own information.

6) Again, never heard of the site OR the writer.

7) He's writing about me; I'm not writing about him.

8) Did I already mention he's CLEARLY a FAN of FightHype.com

9) Somebody please thank him for at least posting a link back to our content.

10) I hope he's not trying to get a credential to any Mayweather fights.

laugh.gif

yeah that site is a FUKIN JOKE!

I tore into one Writer in the comment section of his article, they are just Pacquiao fans who started a Website...you can tell by their Articles they don't know sh!t about boxing
Hops
But look at Manny's official website. Mp8? Looks amateurish. And rumours have it that this Timothy James is the one suppying Team Pac with steroids. That it was not his real name. That he's hiding behind his past.

And I'm sure that every writer is guilty of making the mistake of not reaching to out every concerned party involved.
PColeman28
QUOTE (Sicko @ Jul 20 2011, 02:22 PM) *
.you can tell by their Articles they don't know sh!t about boxing

Thought of this when i read that line lmao

http://youtu.be/HbC00T-3eS4
zucrates
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 20 2011, 12:36 PM) *

They started comparing how he handle Floyd Firing fiasco and the Pac teams firing situation they were talking crazy as he if you can find them check the topic comments on the first time the Knocz stories broke it is there and it was another article on this website wiling out
Box in Hand
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 20 2011, 01:51 PM) *
I think he's starting to realize that he's fighting all of the same guys as Floyd Mayweather, but he's making a fraction of the money as Floyd Mayweather.

laugh.gif

Well that's what happens when you get to the barbecue to late, you get scraps lmfao. Seriously though he should have been looking at this stuff long time ago. Another point that shows me Mayweather is smarter than Manny and will likely beat him silly should they meet. Boxing is more than power and speed, intelligence goes a long way and Manny seems to be a bit behind May.
Method
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jul 20 2011, 08:50 PM) *
Well that's what happens when you get to the barbecue to late, you get scraps lmfao.

More than getting sloppy 3rds or 4ths (with the likes of Mosley and DLH), I think he was referring to the fact that Manny pays out a lot more to his team. He's not clearing as much as May.
Hotsauce
where does top rank fit in this?
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Method @ Jul 20 2011, 08:33 PM) *
More than getting sloppy 3rds or 4ths (with the likes of Mosley and DLH), I think he was referring to the fact that Manny pays out a lot more to his team. He's not clearing as much as May.

Is it that or does he actually not make as much? May makes of upwards of $30 million a fight plus some of the PPV gate. How does Manny fare and isn't he still paying De La Hoya?
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
I think we can all agree that at least it's a step in the right direction. And it also leads me to speculate that Manny is more than ever starting to look at life past boxing and wanting to make sure he maximises everything he can before he cashes out. This type of money won't be available to him forever, as many fighters have found out too their cost.
thehype
QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 20 2011, 06:36 PM) *
But look at Manny's official website. Mp8? Looks amateurish. And rumours have it that this Timothy James is the one suppying Team Pac with steroids. That it was not his real name. That he's hiding behind his past.

And I'm sure that every writer is guilty of making the mistake of not reaching to out every concerned party involved.

Old news. Yes, his full name is Timothy James Sladek and he was a cop who went to jail in 1997 for robbing a jewelry store in order to get money to supply his bodybuilding addiction, which obviously involved possession of steroids.

NO, he's not the one "supplying" Team Pac with steroids (after all, I thought Manny wasn't on anything), although it certainly does help Floyd Mayweather's case about "not having any reason to suspect Pacquiao is on something".

laugh.gif

I don't think he's necessarily "hiding behind his past"...as Michael Marley likes to write (I assume you've been reading a lot of him lately...man Hops, you have GOT to be a Pactard if you read him)...but I think he just gets tired of that past defining him anytime somebody meets him. I could be wrong, but that's kind of the impression I got.

Oh, and speaking of writers, if I were Michael Marley, I don't know if I'd be so quick to sling mud on people....not when I know about an email from him that shows him asking for $15,000.00 just to put someone in contact with the right people at Top Rank Promotions to extend an offer to. I mean, hey, I'm not going to knock the man's hustle, but I just wouldn't act like I'm a saint while I'm destroying another person if I were him. I'm just sayin.

thehype
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 20 2011, 10:56 PM) *
I think we can all agree that at least it's a step in the right direction. And it also leads me to speculate that Manny is more than ever starting to look at life past boxing and wanting to make sure he maximises everything he can before he cashes out. This type of money won't be available to him forever, as many fighters have found out too their cost.

Agreed. In my opinion, it could be a right step in the direction of Mayweather vs. Pacquiao too.

On a side note, there's a reason why both Oscar De La Hoya and Floyd Mayweather bashed Arum, left him, and then started making even more money without him than with him.

I'm just sayin.

laugh.gif
SmartyBeardo
Interesting.

The dude who appears to be top dog at VisionQuest is a fraud expert.

The dude heading up accounting and taxes is Filipino.

VisionQuest is currently raising $1.6 billion for acquisitions and expansion.

Could it be that Pac has taken a significant position in VisionQuest?
Hotsauce
VisionQwest +Domingo ='s the $h@t hit the fan - Pac cleans house

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=496224
Hotsauce
Manny Pacquiao net worth only $26 million?

http://theboxingtribune.com/2011/07/manny-...gly-26-million/
riddick
Hey guys, what you think about PPV buys May-Ortiz and Marquez-Pac, which will more.Arum expect 1,6 million Pac's fight, i think will be 1.4 maximum 1.5 million.And Floyd fights will be 1.6, Floyd - Money!!!!!!!!!
Method
Im thinking Paq/Marq does more. Who knows.
SmartyBeardo
VisionQuest looks like a front company to me. Their site is cheesy. It seems to have been created and edited by ESL students. The office looks like it was put together in a day for the photo-op. The personnel seem less than 1st tier.

VisionQuest appears to me to be a company that is focused on recruiting health care staff from PI for placement in the USA and outsourcing accounting work to PI.

It would not be surprising if Pac is the primary of the sports division. His stake (as well as VisionQuest's services rendered) may be paid for in total by his ability to attract other athletes and venture capital.

Pac is to be the face. The question is who is behind this front company? It is possible that it is exactly what it appears to be and Pac's fame and energy are expected to take them to the next level.

VisionQuest seems no worse than the many startups out there soliciting people like me for funding of their ambitious, pie in the sky projects. The difference is VisionQuest has Pac.
BoxingWizard23
Bout fucking time Pellet Pacman Your moving in the right direction. Not sure if I would trust that new firm but atleast your smelling the smoke that Blob Arum and Mike Kuntz is burning with your money. I would have thought by 2 yrs ago you would have been moved away from Arum after what happened with Floyd and Delahoya but we all know your not that smart. This will ultimately lead to the Mayweather and Pacman fight possibly next year and the chances are greater. It says Manny never had no problem with taking the test to fight May at all throughout the whole fight. It was actually The Blob , Konkz, and The Shit Talking Roach that didn't want Manny to take the test. I think it's about time Manny jumps ship from Bottom Rank and go to Golden Boy. Atleast he won't have to deal with that type of problem. Soon Manny's inevitable asswhooping will happen and his team tried to protect him from it will utterly fail.

#boxingbitches
Eighty88Eight
I think they were just protecting Pac from looking stupid. Pacquiao never wanted to take those tests, and now, suddenly, magically, he hasn't cared about no damn tests for a year, he just wants the fight so very badly to make the fans happy. Why couldn't he get over his phony superstition a year and 4 months ago? There need not have been all this nonsense if he just got over his own stupidity in March 2010.
Eighty88Eight
QUOTE (riddick @ Jul 21 2011, 04:44 AM) *
Hey guys, what you think about PPV buys May-Ortiz and Marquez-Pac, which will more.Arum expect 1,6 million Pac's fight, i think will be 1.4 maximum 1.5 million.And Floyd fights will be 1.6, Floyd - Money!!!!!!!!!

I think they both do a little over a mil, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3. We'll see. If Ortiz can go out and convince people that he can win, then it might become a big PPV hit.
D-MARV
Mayweather-Ortiz will do more buys. Mayweather is the biggest PPV star in the sport.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Jul 21 2011, 01:05 PM) *
I think they were just protecting Pac from looking stupid. Pacquiao never wanted to take those tests, and now, suddenly, magically, he hasn't cared about no damn tests for a year, he just wants the fight so very badly to make the fans happy. Why couldn't he get over his phony superstition a year and 4 months ago? There need not have been all this nonsense if he just got over his own stupidity in March 2010.

like ive been saying for over a year now... im not sold that pac knew the full details of the test.. when i say that i mean i dont think pac himself not his team but the fighter knew the extent of what was being asked of him... i think he believes in his heart he can win that fight... its his team... ive said this all along... his team dont wanna make that fight... the fighter is a warrior... as a team they make him look like a cherry picking punk that dont wanna test and his die hard fans melt all over that like groupies for a boy band... i think people close to him are finally in his ear if even a little letting him know what SOME of the REAL DEAL is... these next few weeks and maybe even month or so should be interesting inside team pac... like ive said i talk shit on the guy but im against any fighter being fucked over... they draining that guy... im against that...
JLUVBABY
and ill say this as well... maybe its reaching but i dont think its a coincedense that mayweahter is fighting all of a sudden and all this mess on pacs side is coming out... just saying... and to boot may is fighting a young strong pressing southpaw... something tells me we will all exhale in 2012...
Eighty88Eight
Poor, defenseless Pacquiao, with all his magnanimity, is entirely unaware of the facts that we, enlightened outsiders, are fully informed about: that his snake-tongued advisors are conspiring behind his back, with a voice in his ear, and a hand in his pocket. Worse still, they've polluted his brain with the notion that taking small portions of blood from the body invariably weakens you mentally, which, in turn, diminishes your punching power. What manipulators. Poor, naive Pacquiao. rolleyes_anim.gif
Method
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jul 21 2011, 03:10 PM) *
... something tells me we will all exhale in 2012...

Why, do you plan on giving birth?

I didnt realize anyone was holding their breath.
PColeman28
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jul 21 2011, 12:07 PM) *
like ive been saying for over a year now... im not sold that pac knew the full details of the test.. when i say that i mean i dont think pac himself not his team but the fighter knew the extent of what was being asked of him... i think he believes in his heart he can win that fight... its his team... ive said this all along... his team dont wanna make that fight... the fighter is a warrior... as a team they make him look like a cherry picking punk that dont wanna test and his die hard fans melt all over that like groupies for a boy band... i think people close to him are finally in his ear if even a little letting him know what SOME of the REAL DEAL is... these next few weeks and maybe even month or so should be interesting inside team pac... like ive said i talk shit on the guy but im against any fighter being fucked over... they draining that guy... im against that...

I agree. I feel the same way. at first i thought that maybe he was ducking him, but after awhile it just seems like pac is left out of the loop they point and say fight and he fights. If you read the timeline that was posted on fighthype 99% of the statements released from team pac were all from Bob Arum,pacquiao doesn't really speak out to the press so who's to say that pac really knew all the details. I like the move he's made Arum better get his ducks in a line or he's out i hope he's out...He's a foul dude
Method
QUOTE (PColeman28 @ Jul 21 2011, 07:41 PM) *
I agree. I feel the same way. at first i thought that maybe he was ducking him, but after awhile it just seems like pac is left out of the loop they point and say fight and he fights. If you read the timeline that was posted on fighthype 99% of the statements released from team Paq were all from Bob Arum, pacquiao doesn't really speak out to the press so who's to say that pac really knew all the details. I like the move he's made Arum better get his ducks in a line or he's out i hope he's out...He's a foul dude

I'll let the facts come out. Ive seen many a fool make asses of themselves by jumping to conclusions based on limited info and half truths. IF Top Rank really gets 30% of Manny's take, and Manny's take has been ~$80M, then $26M net worth after paying TR, his squad, and whatever else, AND after taxes...$26M ain't that far off.

If VisionQwest has been involved for over a year, Im wondering - WTF is taking so long??? Why would that investigation take so damn fucking long? That doesn't pass the smell test, but neither does their background (let alone the website - I mean, who takes out a help wanted ad for an NBA team???).

I never liked or trusted Michael Koncz, so it wouldn't surprise me if he is a rat, but I'd dare say id be god damn surprised if he was the only one. Hell, we were even getting emails from Filipinos trying to get offers in front of Paq. Its bizarre.

We'll see. It wouldnt surprise me to see Paq trim the fat from his team in his last few big pay days. Its not uncommon. DLH did it. Hopkins did it (although he was on a smaller scale, but theory applies). May has done it. Roy did it I think. Whatever.

Like I said, all this stuff is coming to light, and it would be prudent to just sit back and watch the train wreck.

I think at the end of the day, Arum is as smart as anyone Manny could bring in, so sit back and watch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.