Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Victory Lap & Funny Story Linked About Khan Accusing Floyd of PED's
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Spyder
(Admin Note: The original thread was deleted at the posters' specific request, just a FYI- There was also a very funny article from opposing views.com about Khan accusing Mayweather of using PED's which was in this thread, so I have linked to that as well to keep the topic about boxing and maybe get some more responses in the thread. Normally, we don't have threads with this kind of confusion.)

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sports/boxi...ather-ped-abuse

The "mod question" thread was deleted while I was in the middle of my "Victory Lap", so I'll just finish it in here...

zucrates
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 21 2011, 11:15 PM) *
The "mod question" thread was deleted while I was in the middle of my "Victory Lap", so I'll just finish it in here...

I Hope We see get a good fight though because I see a Khan vs Mayweather take it personal fight brewing in the pot check this out http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sports/boxi...ather-ped-abuse Funny as hell hope we get a fight Khan First then Pac or Pac then Khan Just give me a fight and im gone do a victory lap for boxing thing are getting ready to heat up! black eye.gif
Snoop
What? The thread was deleted? Could you post up that link again? I didn't get a chance to read it. I was waiting for a time when I wanted to laugh my ass off.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 21 2011, 11:51 PM) *
What? The thread was deleted? Could you post up that link again? I didn't get a chance to read it. I was waiting for a time when I wanted to laugh my ass off.

I was looking for it today and could not remember the title. Why was it deleted? Man I was hoping Smarty would read it and give us his thoughts. laugh.gif
thehype
Yeah. Fill me in too. I missed it as well. I've been in the middle of a Civil War. LOL.
Jack 1000
Sup?

The OP requested that the question be deleted when his PM issue was fixed. Which it was. He tested his PM, I asked is it OK? He said sure, so I deleted the thread by request of the OP. Hype, what's the Civil War that you are fighting? LOL!

Jack
Snoop
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jul 22 2011, 12:04 PM) *
Sup?

The OP requested that the question be deleted when his PM issue was fixed. Which it was. He tested his PM, I asked is it OK? He said sure, so I deleted the thread by request of the OP. Hype, what's the Civil War that you are fighting? LOL!

Jack

Ok cool. Could we just put up the link again?
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 22 2011, 07:42 AM) *

Sure, Are you talking about the link above with Khan accusing Mayweather of taking PED's? I read the article in that URL and thought it was funny! In fact, to keep the topic about boxing and to draw more clicks to it! LOL! I will reference the article in the subject bi-line. It's pretty funny!

Jack
thehype
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jul 22 2011, 08:04 AM) *
Sup?

Jack

Gotcha.

As for the Civil War...I'm not fighting it, I just appear to be in the middle of it. LOL.

THE SPIN HAS BEGUN: SCANDAL AMONG TEAM PACQUIAO

In a week that should have centered on the departure of HBO's head of sports Ross Greenberg, the boxing buzz has been all about Manny Pacquiao's hiring of outside financial consulting firm VisionQwest to handle his business affairs, and depending on who you ask, Michael Koncz's ousting from Team Pacquiao. That's right folks. Manny Pacquiao, the millionaire many times over with countless revenue streams and a seemingly endless amount of paid professionals among his entourage - be it promoters, trainers, accountants, whoever - has hired a real team of professionals to handle his business dealings instead of "that guy Michael Koncz who sleeps on my floor."

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10371.html

caneman
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 22 2011, 08:24 AM) *
Gotcha.

As for the Civil War...I'm not fighting it, I just appear to be in the middle of it. LOL.

THE SPIN HAS BEGUN: SCANDAL AMONG TEAM PACQUIAO

In a week that should have centered on the departure of HBO's head of sports Ross Greenberg, the boxing buzz has been all about Manny Pacquiao's hiring of outside financial consulting firm VisionQwest to handle his business affairs, and depending on who you ask, Michael Koncz's ousting from Team Pacquiao. That's right folks. Manny Pacquiao, the millionaire many times over with countless revenue streams and a seemingly endless amount of paid professionals among his entourage - be it promoters, trainers, accountants, whoever - has hired a real team of professionals to handle his business dealings instead of "that guy Michael Koncz who sleeps on my floor."

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10371.html

Arum is a joke! Can Pacman get outta his contract with Top Rank?
Hops
Hahaha! Both Pacquiao and Floyd, I think, used PED's. Floyd used PED's against Dela Homo. And that when he believed it really worked, he wanted to retain that advantage. He's bigger than Packy. No way he's gonna give up that advantage. So he may have stopped using PED's, but he's not letting Packy take some. Khan, is right.
mgrover
somethings wrong with this thread...oh yeah no boxing wizard to tell everyone to stfu that says floyds on drugs.
Hops
Floyd suddenly looked a lot bigger in his fight against Dela Homo.
Spyder
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 22 2011, 08:42 AM) *

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.php?showtopic=18933

Jack 1000
QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 22 2011, 09:52 AM) *
Hahaha! Both Pacquiao and Floyd, I think, used PED's. Floyd used PED's against Dela Homo. And that when he believed it really worked, he wanted to retain that advantage. He's bigger than Packy. No way he's gonna give up that advantage. So he may have stopped using PED's, but he's not letting Packy take some. Khan, is right.

Seeing that link, has now made me a Khan fan!!!!! (Yea, even though I fought Maidana beat him) WAR KHAN!!!! He'll beat Judah the "chair thrower and throat grabber! LOL!" (Post Tszyu-Judah, he put his hands on Jay Nady's throat pissed at the stoppage.) He also threw a chair. Maybe, Zab has turned his life around. But come on, how many third, fourth, and fifth chances is Zab gonna get? He kind of reminds me of Angel Manfredy in that regard! LOL!

Jack
caneman
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jul 22 2011, 03:09 PM) *
Seeing that link, has now made me a Khan fan!!!!! (Yea, even though I fought Maidana beat him) WAR KHAN!!!! He'll beat Judah the "chair thrower and throat grabber! LOL!" (Post Tszyu-Judah, he put his hands on Jay Nady's throat pissed at the stoppage.) He also threw a chair. Maybe, Zab has turned his life around. But come on, how many third, fourth, and fifth chances is Zab gonna get? He kind of reminds me of Angel Manfredy in that regard! LOL!

Jack

ALMOST no one got as many chances as Judah but Khan needs to go to Hameed-land....where is that? I have no idea and it's exactly where I want Khan to be!!!!
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 22 2011, 06:15 PM) *

I see it's been resurrected in the General Section.

laugh.gif

Thanks fellas.
Spyder
Sicko
LAME COMEBACK but that is a lot better then filing some BS Lawsuit because someone talked about you rolleyes_anim.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Sicko @ Jul 23 2011, 10:28 AM) *
LAME COMEBACK but that is a lot better then filing some BS Lawsuit because someone talked about you rolleyes_anim.gif

Accurate comeback IMO. Khan has proven time & time again he is not on drugs.
iKeNjiro
ahhh boy this is funny
I often wonder "What If Floyd Where White".....sad but this is clearly a race issue
I don't see how a guy who is trying to clean the sport and asking for a test takes heat over a guy refusing testing...
Any who Fuck Khan and when he gets laid out by Judah I'll be back to post on that topic like crazy
zucrates
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 22 2011, 08:44 PM) *
Accurate comeback IMO. Khan has proven time & time again he is not on drugs.

If Khan gets knocked out he will instantly ask for OSDT because Zab looks RIPPPED! Is it me or dose Zab got a new strength and conditioning coach? I have seen an article saying that Panama Red(Assault In The Ring)has been sited in Judah's Camp from time to time. Also Khan looks like he didn't train well Idk WE will see! clapping.gif
ChadSaysTakeTheTest
Have you guys seen this.. http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F...h?v=_ljuYdVmUto
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jul 23 2011, 10:43 AM) *
I don't see how a guy who is trying to clean the sport and asking for a test takes heat over a guy refusing testing...

If you think Floyd is trying to clean up the sport you are delusional.
ChadSaysTakeTheTest
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 23 2011, 07:06 PM) *
If you think Floyd is trying to clean up the sport you are delusional.

He is trying to help clean up the sport. Boxing is corrupt. Some fighters like Andre Ward are trying to help as well, and others like Pacquiao are avoiding it.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (ChadSaysTakeTheTest @ Jul 23 2011, 10:50 PM) *
He is trying to help clean up the sport. Boxing is corrupt. Some fighters like Andre Ward are trying to help as well, and others like Pacquiao are avoiding it.

Delusional.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jul 24 2011, 12:43 AM) *
ahhh boy this is funny
I often wonder "What If Floyd Where White".....sad but this is clearly a race issue
Any who Fuck Khan and when he gets laid out by Judah I'll be back to post on that topic like crazy

If Floyd were white he would not be a black cunt would he he would be a white cunt. Either way he would still be a cunt.

As for Judah LOL.
BoxingWizard23
Fuck Zab When Mars Attack Judah. He failed America. It will be Money May to save us from The Terrorist and America will still hate him. Khan is on the juice like Pacman. Ariza is feeding Khan them new shakes he spruced up. Probably the King Kong Shake X. He never had power like that. Chins can't improve. C'mon Mayweather bring it home to AMERICA!!!
Snoop
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jul 23 2011, 03:43 PM) *
ahhh boy this is funny

The sport might have better regulations as a byproduct of this shtick he's running with, but in his heart of hearts, I highly doubt that's his true intention.
ChadSaysTakeTheTest
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 23 2011, 09:11 PM) *
Delusional.

You must be living in Floyds brain then if you know all of his intentions.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (ChadSaysTakeTheTest @ Jul 24 2011, 02:03 AM) *

I'll take a pass on living in Floyd's brain. Despite that it isn't hard to work out Floyd's intentions. He has done NOTHING in his career to indicate he cares about the health of boxing. It's always about Floyd, hey that's no knock he's earned the right to be as selfish as he wants, but as Snoop says better testing is only a by-product of Floyd's campaign, nothing more.
blackbelt2003
QUOTE (ChadSaysTakeTheTest @ Jul 24 2011, 07:03 AM) *

Rather that than living in his nutsack, swimming in Floyd jizz, huh? Or maybe not when you look at some of the posters on here at the moment.

Black
Snoop
It's funny that this was totally not the link I was talking about.

laugh.gif
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (blackbelt2003 @ Jul 24 2011, 03:22 AM) *
Rather that than living in his nutsack, swimming in Floyd jizz, huh? Or maybe not when you look at some of the posters on here at the moment.

Black

Ain't that the truth Black. I've been hanging in the archives lately, ever since Spider told me about the one-word trick for getting search engine to function again, and I have to say I really miss the way things was. I read old threads and get psyched to start posting more again, and then I come on and it's all "MANNY TAKE THE TEST" "FLOYD GOT SKILLZ". Holy fuck.

I wish we had MarzB and Torvix back.

QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 24 2011, 12:52 PM) *
It's funny that this was totally not the link I was talking about.

laugh.gif

Yeah, where is the link with the article about Khan accusing PBF? I didn't see it.
Snoop
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Jul 24 2011, 08:18 PM) *
Yeah, where is the link with the article about Khan accusing PBF? I didn't see it.

I was talking about this link:

Dunno how the whole Khan accusing Mayweather business came up.
Hops
It was a counter accusation. Roger, as always, accused everybody who can beat his wards of using PED's. That included Khan. So Khan fired back: Floyd suddenly looked a lot bigger in his fight against DLH...
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 24 2011, 05:29 PM) *

Same here. I was very confused myself.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 24 2011, 02:29 PM) *

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jul 24 2011, 04:16 PM) *
Same here. I was very confused myself.

I think dudes may be slightly uncomfortable discussing whether or not it is apropo to be carrying naked shots of 14 year olds you banged in high school in your pocket for decades.

Just sayin'.
Snoop
Just finished reading the thread. Damn Spyder. You are one funny mofo.
ChadSaysTakeTheTest
QUOTE (blackbelt2003 @ Jul 24 2011, 01:22 AM) *

Black

Wow you must really be a fag. I mean how many times have you brought up Floyd's junk.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.