Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Khan-Judah preview on Boxing During Dinner
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BoxingDuringDinner
Watch our preview and thoughts on this weekend's big fight between Amir Khan and Zab Judah, plus Stacey Reile takes some blame for Khan's lone loss to Breidis Prescott.

Enjoy!

BoxingDuringDinner Khan-Judah preview
MoneyMay
Good show but if you think zab is going to lose by this over hype glass jaw kid you must be crazy..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (MoneyMay @ Jul 22 2011, 06:42 PM) *
Good show but if you think zap is going to lose by this over hype glass jaw kid you must be crazy..

Who is Zap?
MoneyMay
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 22 2011, 07:46 PM) *
Who is Zap?

Lmao my fault I'm posting through my iPhone so it spell checked it to zap lol
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (MoneyMay @ Jul 22 2011, 06:50 PM) *
Lmao my fault I'm posting through my iPhone so it spell checked it to zap lol

I'm just busting your balls dude. But it did sound funny.
Hops
Hahaha! Funny coz I was just through reading some arguments about IOS vs ANDROID and one Android user's claiming IOS is for stupid people who doesn't know anything about a thing or two.
flip
super! judah!
gbh32001
QUOTE (MoneyMay @ Jul 23 2011, 07:42 AM) *
Good show but if you think zab is going to lose by this over hype glass jaw kid you must be crazy..
Khan is not overhype, he got what he has now bcoz he step up his game. Although his chin&arrogance will always be his downfall,you can't deny his
skills and abilities. When Maidana bring him into deep waters, Khan barely past the test but I give him credit for that, a sign of improvement.
MoneyMay
QUOTE (gbh32001 @ Jul 23 2011, 03:23 PM) *
Khan is not overhype, he got what he has now bcoz he step up his game. Although his chin&arrogance will always be his downfall,you can't deny his
skills and abilities. When Maidana bring him into deep waters, Khan barely past the test but I give him credit for that, a sign of improvement.

Ok so beating maidana, malinaggi and mclowsky puts him up there with the best now right lmao ok zaB in 3
gbh32001
QUOTE (MoneyMay @ Jul 24 2011, 06:52 AM) *
Ok so beating maidana, malinaggi and mclowsky puts him up there with the best now right lmao ok zaB in 3
It's a shame to quit like that....Amir is on another level. And just wait for a couple days, Mayweather clan will drag him too to the road of the roids excuse.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.