Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV/BBC:Tyson Fury vs. Derick Chisora@ 3PM (ET)/12 (PT)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
For any post-fight reactions to the card the Brits are calling "The Big Brawl" at Wembly Stadium today. Although we expect almost no one to buy the PPV in America, our no-public stream rule still applies. Streams only through E-Mail or PM.

Jack

Administrator
Sunni6Killer
Someone PM a stream when it starts, Justin.tv is shutting down channels left and right.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 23 2011, 10:40 AM) *
Poor bastards can't even get pinned.

This is actually an intriguing fight. Most seem to think there will be stoppage, one way or the other. I think it might be from exhaustion.

We had the preview pinned, but most people did not think it was a "pinnable" worthy fight. But if people are going to be PM'ing streams or want to talk about it, I'll pin it up now. If the result is not a big deal, or the fight produces no action, we'll take it down tonight.

Did anyone buy this for $24.95 in the States?

Jack
Maxy
Well, no interest here I take it...but it was a good entertaining fight (heavyweights don't do entertainment these days) and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
blackbelt2003
QUOTE (Maxy @ Jul 23 2011, 11:45 PM) *
Well, no interest here I take it...but it was a good entertaining fight (heavyweights don't do entertainment these days) and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Yup, more action here in the first two rounds than in Haye-Klitschko and all of Wladimir's other title defences combined. They are distinctly less than world class, skill-wise, but Fury is only 22 and could develop into a world beater in another five or six years if he can keep fighting like this and get his weight down.

Very entertaining fight.

Black
Lil-lightsout
I just feel bad there is only 5 reply's for this fight. This pretty much sums up the heavyweight division.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
With a name like Tyson Fury I really want to like the guy. It's the kind of name you'd hear in a Rocky movie.
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 25 2011, 03:32 AM) *
With a name like Tyson Fury I really want to like the guy. It's the kind of name you'd hear in a Rocky movie.

I love his name. If his talent and skills is as good as his name then he should blast out Haye and do a number to the Clitschko Brothers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.