Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HBO@10PM(ET)/7PM(PT): Khan vs. Judah (SPOILERS 15 Mins. Later)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Jack 1000
For all the action tonight on HBO about the Khan-Judah fight. Keep everything in this thread.

Jack

Administrator
leonthegee
I dont really care who wins I just want a competitve fight. I want Khan to be tested and to answer everybodies questions.
JLUVBABY
judah looks cut but his face seems drained to me... i wqs alreqdy picking khan but now i think it may be one sided for khan... im just not sold on judah being born again... i hope im wrong... but i dont see him pulling it off.. with that said come on judah!!! lol...
gravytrain
i hope Khan retires him. nah, he'll have another comeback and you fools will be talking about he's changed.

Khan UD
E.C.LEGEND
I got Judah TKO rd 6. You don't get that ripped without cardio! Khan is in big trouble!
The CEO
QUOTE (E.C.LEGEND @ Jul 23 2011, 04:52 PM) *
I got Judah TKO rd 6. You don't get that ripped without cardio! Khan is in big trouble!

caneman
I got Judah by KO in 5 even if it is outta hate for Khan, I want him in Hameedland!
MoneyMay
Zab in 3 ..that khan Jab is going to get countered by a Judah upper ..
JONdaCON817
cant wait to see my Brooklyn Boy shatter Khans glass chin..

personally i thought Judah looked alot more cutt(muscular) then Khan...
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 23 2011, 04:58 PM) *
I got Judah by KO in 5 even if it is outta hate for Khan, I want him in Hameedland!

im right with ya Cane...lmao
gravytrain
what the fuck is this, JudahHype? he doesn't even have an After Dark.

Big Slim Sweet
Judah's always gotten a lot more love than he deserved as a fighter. The guy has wasted more opportunities than most guys ever get. That said I've always had a soft spot for the guy too. It'd be nice to see him achieve something more than just knocking out Stinks in the Lou.

This would technically not match that win, but it would still be huge for him. And who knows? If Manny continues to say Fuck you Floyd Mayweather and everything you and your family's faggot asses stand for, Zab could even find himself getting a big $ rematch.
The CEO
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Jul 23 2011, 08:32 PM) *
Judah's always gotten a lot more love than he deserved as a fighter. The guy has wasted more opportunities than most guys ever get. That said I've always had a soft spot for the guy too. It'd be nice to see him achieve something more than just knocking out Stinks in the Lou.

This would technically not match that win, but it would still be huge for him. And who knows? If Manny continues to say Fuck you Floyd Mayweather and everything you and your family's faggot asses stand for, Zab could even find himself getting a big $ rematch.

Word 'em up, Slim...

I've personally never had a soft spot for Zab, NEVER rooted for him...until TONIGHT...lol

I know I said earlier that the analysis and speculation is over...but there's even a few more Dynamics that weren't stated...like yesterday, Mayweather told The UK Guardian that "I would love to fight Amir Khan at Wembley."...Khan MUST have been alerted to this and is probably already counting the big money that would entail...he's looking sooo far ahead...one can also assume that Mayweather wanted to dangle the cookie as a sabotage and laid some heavy dough on Judah...lol

We ALSO have The God vs. Allah Thing and The Pakistani Affiliation with Bin Laden Thing...he's fighting in America....along with the major overlooking and various other drama, insecurity and paranoia could easily swirl around in his childlike mind and come together to create that Perfect Storm.....tellin' ya, this fool is RIPE.

The opportunity of a lifetime on a silver platter....if Zab malfunctions tonight, he needs to retire on the spot and immediately redeye to Canada.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Jul 23 2011, 05:32 PM) *

Even with a win, A Floyd-Judah rematch has about as much appeal as a Pac-Margarito or Pac-Cotto rematch
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (MoneyMay @ Jul 23 2011, 06:54 PM) *
Zab in 3 ..that khan Jab is going to get countered by a Judah upper ..

For some reason, I keep havin' a premonition of this happenin' as well. We'll just have to see what happens, though.
salvador
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Jul 23 2011, 07:32 PM) *

Before Tszyu, he used to laugh like Tyson in interviews - like he was clearly the baddest mofo that ever laced gloves and it was comical that anyone would ever question that. And he believed the shit out of it until Tszyu. He had every psychological edge over every opponent he had until Tszyu, and he's never believed it since. And the truth is that if he had better footwork (something a real trainer would have insisted on instead of letting him rely on his speed and coordination too long), he could have been that invincible force. But it just didn't work out that way.

I find it impossible to root against Zab, ever, but particularly since the Cotto fight.

That said, the truth is that it would be better for boxing if Khan ended his career tonight.

MoneyMay
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Jul 23 2011, 09:11 PM) *
For some reason, I keep havin' a premonition of this happenin' as well. We'll just have to see what happens, though.

Yea just how cotto got caught only difference cotto chin is way Better then khans..Khans only chance is to run around till the later rounds till zab gets tired..cause Khans power is overrated
Cshel86
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 23 2011, 09:11 PM) *
Even with a win, A Floyd-Judah rematch has about as much appeal as a Pac-Margarito or Pac-Cotto rematch

Thats true, but we have to remember how Judah performed at 147 lbs also. He is in the right division that has a lot of potential, but the rest of the idiots in the division are putting the carriage in front of the horse and already yelling Pacquiao and Mayweather. If Judah creates drama for the division tonight and becomes victorious, he could temporarily take Khan's spot as the cash cow in the division. Like I said earlier, let's just hope that Zab doesn't lay an egg after all of this trash that he's talked.
Warlord
Zab's fans cheering for him. All 4 of them.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jul 23 2011, 08:10 PM) *
Word 'em up, Slim...

I've personally never had a soft spot for Zab, NEVER rooted for him...until TONIGHT...lol

I know I said earlier that the analysis and speculation is over...but there's even a few more Dynamics that weren't stated...like yesterday, Mayweather told The UK Guardian that "I would love to fight Amir Khan at Wembley."...Khan MUST have been alerted to this and is probably already counting the big money that would entail...he's looking sooo far ahead...one can also assume that Mayweather wanted to dangle the cookie as a sabotage and laid some heavy dough on Judah...lol

We ALSO have The God vs. Allah Thing and The Pakistani Affiliation with Bin Laden Thing...he's fighting in America....along with the major overlooking and various other drama, insecurity and paranoia could easily swirl around in his childlike mind and come together to create that Perfect Storm.....tellin' ya, this fool is RIPE.

The opportunity of a lifetime on a silver platter....if Zab malfunctions tonight, he needs to retire on the spot and immediately redeye to Canada.

laugh.gif at Zab relocating to Canada.

I think the Mayweather thing is a point in favor of Khan, just because the powers that be (in this case, GBP) are really going to be looking for a Khan victory. If PBF and Pac still can't get it together early next year, Mayweather-Khan would be the next biggest thing.

What's with this gospel music Zab is coming out to here? Don't like it.
Warlord
Khan coming out to some garbage hip hop. These ring entrances suck tonight. Who'd of ever thought Naseem Hamed would be so missed?
Warlord
Zab looking like a dehydrated and malnourished Mike Tyson out there.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 23 2011, 08:11 PM) *

Two rematches being speculated on as well.

I mention Mayweather-Judah too because, short of Mayweather-Pac, Mayweather-Khan is going to be the big fight next year. So if Zab can change all that, Floyd may do him a favor.
Warlord
Vic Drakulitch is the referee? He's now known as Vic Dracula to me. Bet he's hoping for a blood bath in there. He'll be looking younger and younger as the bout wears on.

Khan in full Bollywood mode tonight.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jul 23 2011, 09:22 PM) *
Zab looking like a dehydrated and malnourished Mike Tyson out there.

LOL. Zab is such an idiot. Which is the thing I sort of find lovable about him.
D-MARV
Can someone shoot me a link?

Or just do a round by round!
salvador
Judah is already out of it. Khan by KO in 6.
Warlord
Judah better let his hands go or he won't go past 5.
Cshel86
These fuckin' horns from the crowd are killing me, smh. Judah needs to pull it together.
BigG
Khan wins round 1 but Judah got in an uppercut at the end....

Easy round 2 for Khan
KookedKrack
Zab is done.

I might have to do a search on this forum to see how many times I have posted this statement.
Big Slim Sweet
Zab isn't doing shit right now. Looking like Mosley in there. Posing and running.

That horn blowing piece of shit needs to die. Not kidding. The dude sitting next to him needs to knock him the fuck out.

Khan 20-18.
caneman
fuck, I guess it helps past 5 or 6 rounds but Judah is starting too slow!
Warlord
Khan has the faster hands. Judah is landing one shot here, one there, but he's eating a ton and he doesn't have the chin to keep it up.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jul 23 2011, 10:23 PM) *
Vic Drakulitch is the referee? He's now known as Vic Dracula to me. Bet he's hoping for a blood bath in there. He'll be looking younger and younger as the bout wears on.

Khan in full Bollywood mode tonight.

laugh.gif

Classic Judah not letting his hands go.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Jul 23 2011, 10:33 PM) *
Zab isn't doing shit right now. Looking like Mosley in there. Posing and running.

That horn blowing piece of shit needs to die. Not kidding. The dude sitting next to him needs to knock him the fuck out.

Khan 20-18.

Thought I was the only one that felt that way...
Big Slim Sweet
Zab's gonna get knocked out.

30-27.
Warlord
Goddamn Judah is eating some shots. He's still landing some decent shit, but it is sporadic and in between the ongoing ass whooping he's taking.
Big Slim Sweet
Sweet Pea's a pimp.
salvador
Also, if I heard that correctly, KHAN OFFERED BRADLEY 50%??????????

Bradley is a bitch - assuming I heard Kellerman correctly.
The CEO
Khan has improved a little...looks like a B+ fighter right now...Judah HAS to go for the KO.
Hotsauce
Khan vs Mayweather

lets get that poppin
SmartyBeardo
Zab not able to get off. Throwing meaningless jab. Khan doing good body work. Zab goes body. Just not busy. Good right and left by Khan. Nice jab.

Khan 40-36.
Big Slim Sweet
Judah's taking a beating.

40-36
Warlord
Typical Judah. He's shut it down.
BigG
Khan has easily won the first 4 rounds...
KookedKrack
Holy shit at that Russel highlight
SmartyBeardo
This is it. If Judah is different than he ever was it is time.
Big Slim Sweet
Zab quit. Fucking hell.
Big Slim Sweet
Really?? Really with that shit???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.