Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Would you go to a bare knucle fight?
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
caneman
Interesting stuff IMO! I'd go see a bare knuckle fight for sure! http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-fort-smi...vent-since-1889
STEVENSKI
Sounds great to me. I would go in a heartbeat.
caneman
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 24 2011, 09:31 PM) *
Sounds great to me. I would go in a heartbeat.

Me to bro, I think it would be fun and chances are, you won't have to worry about the judges cause someone is getting KTFO! LOL
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 24 2011, 10:35 PM) *
Me to bro, I think it would be fun and chances are, you won't have to worry about the judges cause someone is getting KTFO! LOL

This has nothing to do with this thread, just your sig. haha The last couple of days my 7 year old boy keeps seeing this pic while I am on this site and keeps asking me why she is naked, lol. So yesterday my wife was on the chair and he asks again and my wife just shakes her head as I tried to explain it to him. So any way I say sorry and do not look at it, and he says" no Dad it's okay I like the picture!!! Man me and my wife were rolling.
BoxingWizard23
I would love to be there. I would like to have a bare knuckle fight against Ollie, Viper, All the Pactards, and Blob Arum.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jul 25 2011, 01:12 AM) *
I would love to be there. I would like to have a bare knuckle fight against Ollie, Viper, All the Pactards, and Blob Arum.

You would lose B-Wiz because I would be employing that cool, new turtle shell peekaboo defensive style as used by Fraud against Sham Mosley. It would be too much for you. That and the gun I would be bringing laugh.gif

I may have Beardo planted in the crowd somewhere too.
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 25 2011, 02:27 AM) *
You would lose B-Wiz because I would be employing that cool, new turtle shell peekaboo defensive style as used by Fraud against Sham Mosley. It would be too much for you. That and the gun I would be bringing laugh.gif

I may have Beardo planted in the crowd somewhere too.

Hahah...I love your enthusiasm. You would be a sore loser for bringing a gun to a fist fight. That Peek a boo new style that Floyd used would have you lookin like Margarito after the Pacman fight especially since you don't know how to utilize it. While I throw my crisp left and right hooks to your breaded crumb face. The people will watch and clap as every punch I land in devastating fashion. Then you would run to beardo and hang onto his beard for dear life as I finish you off with a punch that rivals the one that Mosley last landed on Margarito before he KO'd him. Then you will change your name on hear to Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Biggest Fan. LOL
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jul 25 2011, 01:40 AM) *
Hahah...I love your enthusiasm. You would be a sore loser for bringing a gun to a fist fight. That Peek a boo new style that Floyd used would have you lookin like Margarito after the Pacman fight especially since you don't know how to utilize it. While I throw my crisp left and right hooks to your breaded crumb face. The people will watch and clap as every punch I land in devastating fashion. Then you would run to beardo and hang onto his beard for dear life as I finish you off with a punch that rivals the one that Mosley last landed on Margarito before he KO'd him. Then you will change your name on hear to Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Biggest Fan. LOL

Man you sound good. Surely you went pro? What six or seven world titles I'm betting. laugh.gif
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 25 2011, 03:14 AM) *
Man you sound good. Surely you went pro? What six or seven world titles I'm betting. laugh.gif

HAHA...In my amature ranks at the Bald Eagle gym in DC famed to raise 2 legit champions in Anthony and Lamont Peterson I went 23-4 and focused the rest on school when I stopped. I stopped the 18 of my 26 opponents by the way. My trainer coach said I would be a hard hitting power boxer with good speed and a nice jab. Too bad I never stuck with it after I won local tournaments. But no I never won world titles I wonder have you ever stepped into a boxing ring like I have? Have you been hit to the rib cage by someone way past your size? Have you even gotten into a fist fight your whole entire life? And I'm betting on your everyday lunch at work money that we all know the answer to that one. LMAO So no wonder you were willing to bring Smarty Beardo's beard and a gun to a fistfight. double LMFAO!!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jul 25 2011, 04:15 AM) *
HAHA...In my amature ranks at the Bald Eagle gym in DC famed to raise 2 legit champions in Anthony and Lamont Peterson I went 23-4 and focused the rest on school when I stopped. I stopped the 18 of my 26 opponents by the way. My trainer coach said I would be a hard hitting power boxer with good speed and a nice jab. Too bad I never stuck with it after I won local tournaments. But no I never won world titles I wonder have you ever stepped into a boxing ring like I have? Have you been hit to the rib cage by someone way past your size? Have you even gotten into a fist fight your whole entire life? And I'm betting on your everyday lunch at work money that we all know the answer to that one. LMAO So no wonder you were willing to bring Smarty Beardo's beard and a gun to a fistfight. double LMFAO!!

Seriously is this going to devolve into one of those threads where you dare me to fly to America and meet you outside of a gym in Philly? laugh.gif

I've been punched plenty of times. It hurts. Anytime I want that experience I can go down to my local gym and get one of the Samoans down there to do it, whom I assure you, will do a better job than you, haha.

But I must say a gun does sound easier.........................LOL.
Fitz
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 25 2011, 07:46 PM) *
Seriously is this going to devolve into one of those threads where you dare me to fly to America and meet you outside of a gym in Philly? laugh.gif

I've been punched plenty of times. It hurts. Anytime I want that experience I can go down to my local gym and get one of the Samoans down there to do it, whom I assure you, will do a better job than you, haha.

Yeah man, fucking islanders. They love to fight, haha.

I swear, some of the women look bigger and scare me more than the men.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 25 2011, 05:06 AM) *
Yeah man, fucking islanders. They love to fight, haha.

I swear, some of the women look bigger and scare me more than the men.

Mate those Poly girls are no joke. They love to drink and fight, preferably at the same time. I've seen some of those girls lay out men. laugh.gif
EAlbian
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jul 25 2011, 04:15 AM) *

Peterson Bros never won titles, and every trainer tells their pupils they would be good. The fact is it doesnt sound like you ever won a golden gloves open tournament, cuz you woulda been invited to nationals, and you probably fought some scrubs in the amateurs. your not that tough and nobody cares about what false records you conjured up on a boxing website. I bet "your everyday lunch at work money" that you should have focused a little harder on school because you posts are laughable
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (EAlbian @ Jul 25 2011, 02:12 PM) *
Peterson Bros never won titles, and every trainer tells their pupils they would be good. The fact is it doesnt sound like you ever won a golden gloves open tournament, cuz you woulda been invited to nationals, and you probably fought some scrubs in the amateurs. your not that tough and nobody cares about what false records you conjured up on a boxing website. I bet "your everyday lunch at work money" that you should have focused a little harder on school because you posts are laughable

If a interim title counts then yes it's a world title which BOTH Peterson Bros. had so do your research. There's a big difference between sounding and reality. The sad thing I don't need to brag or boast about it as long as the credentials are there I could care less if anyone else says about it. It remains that you and Ollie would get your asswhooped in a real fight and I'm betting life insurance on that. I never fought scrubs, never said I was tough and if I wanted to focus on school more than my boxing then that's what I wanted to do. Just know your in the same lane as Ollie in conjuring up written pieces that is worthy of being used for toilet paper and gum wrappers. BTW read more before you type I never said I won the golden gloves I said LOCAL tournaments. Go and run along with Ollie and hide behind Smarty Beardo's Beard as I would finish whoopin his ass and his make believe island friends.
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 25 2011, 05:46 AM) *

Nah it's all in good fun. Shit talking is partially apart of boxing and so we as real fans can incorporate that too. Now if it comes down to fistfights then by any means I will be forced to defend myself. Of course it hurts being punched and those Samoans would get KO'd by the fraction of fighters in my old DC boxing gym whom I assure they won't need to hide behind some other guys facial hair or bring a gun to a fistfight like a coward. LMAO!!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jul 25 2011, 09:34 PM) *
and his make believe island friends.

Mate if you knew anything about NZ you'd know there is no reason for me to have to make them up. laugh.gif As a rule they're all built like brick shithouses and have chins like David Tua. However no doubt even the flyweights at your gym could probably knock them out with a jab.

Seriously mate when you get down to 'my gym is tougher than your gym' you do know how retarded that sounds right? It's the sorta thing I would expect Floyd to say laugh.gif

Anyways keep your fantasy shit talking going I'm sure it makes for some light relief before Mexi's ban gets lifted and he and Snoop can resume round 152.

(I bet you're not even a real Wizard.)
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jul 25 2011, 07:40 PM) *
Nah it's all in good fun. Shit talking is partially apart of boxing and so we as real fans can incorporate that too. Now if it comes down to fistfights then by any means I will be forced to defend myself. Of course it hurts being punched and those Samoans would get KO'd by the fraction of fighters in my old DC boxing gym whom I assure they won't need to hide behind some other guys facial hair or bring a gun to a fistfight like a coward. LMAO!!

The Beard in my name has 0 to do with "facial hair" Mr. Lizard.
caneman
Y'all are some thread jacking marks! lmfao, @ least do like LLO and talk about Vida's booty! Now fight nice bitches! laugh.gif
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 25 2011, 07:58 PM) *
Mate if you knew anything about NZ you'd know there is no reason for me to have to make them up. laugh.gif As a rule they're all built like brick shithouses and have chins like David Tua. However no doubt even the flyweights at your gym could probably knock them out with a jab.

Seriously mate when you get down to 'my gym is tougher than your gym' you do know how retarded that sounds right? It's the sorta thing I would expect Floyd to say laugh.gif

Anyways keep your fantasy shit talking going I'm sure it makes for some light relief before Mexi's ban gets lifted and he and Snoop can resume round 152.

I suppose I am somewhat responsible for mexi's summary banishment, given my play by play. dntknw.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 25 2011, 11:08 PM) *
I suppose I am somewhat responsible for mexi's summary banishment, given my play by play. dntknw.gif

Ummm...... Mexi having earlier been egged on from the sidelines (hint hint) managed to lose it with a torrent of racial abuse (some of which I actually found quite funny) before CEO dropped the hammer on him. Snoop took it pretty well and was all class but as I've earlier stated Mexi devolved into a Ricardo Mayorga type brawling poster. The end was inevitable.

All can be found on the Khan is Krap Caravan now residing in General.
gravytrain
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 25 2011, 11:08 PM) *
Y'all are some thread jacking marks! lmfao, @ least do like LLO and talk about Vida's booty! Now fight nice bitches! laugh.gif

he can't even keep it simple on here and just jive some. you better watch out or he'll be talking about how he'll give you a fade too.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 25 2011, 08:16 PM) *
Ummm...... Mexi having earlier been egged on from the sidelines (hint hint) managed to lose it with a torrent of racial abuse (some of which I actually found quite funny) before CEO dropped the hammer on him. Snoop took it pretty well and was all class but as I've earlier stated Mexi devolved into a Ricardo Mayorga type brawling poster. The end was inevitable.

All can be found on the Khan is Krap Caravan now residing in General.

I knew Snoop had the strategy and tactics to win by TKO late. It was a classic come from behind reaming. Not so sadly, I think mexi enjoyed it.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 25 2011, 11:25 PM) *
I knew Snoop had the strategy and tactics to win by TKO late. It was a classic come from behind reaming. Not so sadly, I think mexi enjoyed it.

Man what I miss? What thread do I need to read?
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jul 25 2011, 08:27 PM) *

"Khan is Krap Karavan" which has been closed and banished (to the archives) with mexi.
caneman
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jul 25 2011, 10:27 PM) *

of course one of CEO band wagons aka khan caravan! lolz
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 25 2011, 11:29 PM) *
"Khan is Krap Karavan" which has been closed and banished (to the archives) with mexi.

laugh.gif

I saw that coming. Hahaha. Wonder if CEO had anything to do with it? Well I need to go do some reading.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 25 2011, 11:08 PM) *
Y'all are some thread jacking marks! lmfao, @ least do like LLO and talk about Vida's booty! :

thumbsup_anim.gif

QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 25 2011, 11:30 PM) *
of course one of CEO band wagons aka khan caravan! lolz

laugh.gif
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 25 2011, 10:58 PM) *

Of course you wouldn't make that up. LOL No doubt your islanders would resort to biting tactics once they get frustrated by Jr. Flyweights at the age of 15 hitting them with faster hands than they could see. Hmm,, by my analyst these statements you make makes you a borderline sarcastic idiot or on the edge of Pactardism I'm sure you study it daily. Keep it clean otherwise resort to pullin a Judah on me LOL.

You work for me now Mr.Reed
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 26 2011, 01:51 AM) *
Best to edit your work if you plan to call someone an idiot. Unintelligible sentences utilized to offend others usually backfire, like an exploding cigar.

Now to say my typo's makes me an idiot is in a sense calling yourself and almost everyone else an idiot too. I'm sure you make typo's or MISTAKES here and there. Didn't know that qualified as being one. And your exploding cigar analogy failed just like your response in it's self. Have a good day Ignorant Mustachio
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 26 2011, 02:38 AM) *
Did I call you an idiot, Mr. Lizard? Go back and check.

That's right, you called Ollie a "sarcastic idiot."

I made a suggestion. Did you heed it?

laugh.gif

The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 26 2011, 01:51 AM) *
Best to edit your work if you plan to call someone an idiot. Unintelligible sentences utilized to offend others usually backfire, like an exploding cigar.

I was thinking the same thing. Typo's aside that was some random jibba jabba. And to think he gave up a professional career as a world champion to concentrate on school studies. Methinks it may have been in vain.

And he's definately no wizard. laugh.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 26 2011, 12:58 PM) *
Mate if you knew anything about NZ you'd know there is no reason for me to have to make them up. laugh.gif As a rule they're all built like brick shithouses and have chins like David Tua.

Yup. My mate had a nasty habit of having fights with Islanders & he was lucky that he never lost one. He was a big believer in jab then headbutt or kick in the nuts before landing a 4 or 5 punch combo to lay em out cold. Mind you he was the type of guy that if he hit you you stayed hit.

He had a massive fight with a Kiwi cunt one night who was literally off the plane that day & only managed to finish him when he picked up a sawn down baseball bat & smashed him in the face. He did make me laugh because he said the cunt would not go down & he had hit him with everything he had & even after the bat to the head the big prick just stood there grinning at him. My brother had to inform him he was not grinning but his jaw was broke to fuck. Cops took the dickhead to emergency & he was wored up real nice. Welcome to Australia ya Maori cockhead.

I still laugh about that 10 years later.

I have found most Maoris to be great blokes until they have their 10th beer. Then they can turn into real violent cunts.

Here is a tip if you ever visit our island nations

If you see a black guy looking at you like this just walk away they are not very happy to see you.

The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 26 2011, 02:24 AM) *
Yup. My mate had a nasty habit of having fights with Islanders & he was lucky that he never lost one. He was a big believer in jab then headbutt or kick in the nuts before landing a 4 or 5 punch combo to lay em out cold. Mind you he was the type of guy that if he hit you you stayed hit.

He had a massive fight with a Kiwi cunt one night who was literally off the plane that day & only managed to finish him when he picked up a sawn down baseball bat & smashed him in the face. He did make me laugh because he said the cunt would not go down & he had hit him with everything he had & even after the bat to the head the big prick just stood there grinning at him. My brother had to inform him he was not grinning but his jaw was broke to fuck. Cops took the dickhead to emergency & he was wored up real nice. Welcome to Australia ya Maori cockhead.

I still laugh about that 10 years later.

I have found most Maoris to be great blokes until they have their 10th beer. Then they can turn into real violent cunts.

Here is a tip if you ever visit our island nations

If you see a black guy looking at you like this just walk away they are not very happy to see you.

The only problem is that same guy is probably slapping you on the back and laughing with you only seconds before. The switch is very sudden and often doesn't give you much time to react.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 26 2011, 05:28 PM) *
The only problem is that same guy is probably slapping you on the back and laughing with you only seconds before. The switch is very sudden and often doesn't give you much time to react.

Very true. My bro had that happen to him drinking & laughing & all of a sudden he was getting stomped unconcious by 6 of em because he tried to stop them kicking a mate of his to pulp. He did catch up with one of them at a later date though.......
mgrover
Yeah I like this. Since in UFC if someone goes down they get smashed to the ground whether it was a slip or a legitimate knock down. This way I think a person has the chance to get up. Although we will see more knuckle injuries.
BGv2.0
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 26 2011, 02:24 AM) *

You don't have to tell me twice...I'd never fuck with Jango Fett!
EAlbian
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jul 25 2011, 09:34 PM) *
If a interim title counts then yes it's a world title which BOTH Peterson Bros. had so do your research. There's a big difference between sounding and reality. The sad thing I don't need to brag or boast about it as long as the credentials are there I could care less if anyone else says about it. It remains that you and Ollie would get your asswhooped in a real fight and I'm betting life insurance on that. I never fought scrubs, never said I was tough and if I wanted to focus on school more than my boxing then that's what I wanted to do. Just know your in the same lane as Ollie in conjuring up written pieces that is worthy of being used for toilet paper and gum wrappers. BTW read more before you type I never said I won the golden gloves I said LOCAL tournaments. Go and run along with Ollie and hide behind Smarty Beardo's Beard as I would finish whoopin his ass and his make believe island friends.

No you're wrong. I can't speak for Ollie but I handle myself very well in and out of the ring. I will be competing in the golden gloves this year(had some legal troubles take me out of the tournament last year) and hold 3 state wrestling titles and AA status. Golden Gloves is a local tournament re-re. They are regional qualifiers for the national tournament and Olympic trials. Fighting for an eliminator and losing doesn't make you a world champion and no i would not count Lemont beating Willie Blain either. I could forget more about boxing then you will ever know
Maxy
Have been to a fair few bare knuckle fights over the years, mainly in London and Manchester and always as a spectator. Two of them were pretty big events, the rest just basically a few local hard men sorting it out. Most have been pretty honourable as it goes. It's when the gypos come down that things get a little more interesting. When you're in the crowd it's a similar rule to being on the tube....don't bother giving anyone eye contact unless you reckon you can take em.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (EAlbian @ Jul 26 2011, 12:07 PM) *
No you're wrong. I can't speak for Ollie but I handle myself very well in and out of the ring. I will be competing in the golden gloves this year(had some legal troubles take me out of the tournament last year) and hold 3 state wrestling titles and AA status. Golden Gloves is a local tournament re-re. They are regional qualifiers for the national tournament and Olympic trials. Fighting for an eliminator and losing doesn't make you a world champion and no i would not count Lemont beating Willie Blain either. I could forget more about boxing then you will ever know

What state and what years? I am a huge fan of wrestling, I wrestled back in the day. I was average at best, I started too late in the game. My two nephews wrestle in high school now and my boys have started wrestling in my gym.
BGv2.0
Well...I'm probaly in the minority but I myself have zero interest in waching bare knuckle fights. It just seems like a step back to me.

It's like asking a HUGE WWE fan to come enjoy some nude Greco-Roman style Wrasslin! lol

I mean...yeah, both those things existed in the past....but I myself don't care to see guys reinact it and be a part of it.

EAlbian
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jul 26 2011, 01:55 PM) *
What state and what years? I am a huge fan of wrestling, I wrestled back in the day. I was average at best, I started too late in the game. My two nephews wrestle in high school now and my boys have started wrestling in my gym.

Illinois, 2002-2004. I coach a jr high team now, 85-17 in 5 years placed 3,6,4,4, and 2nd this past season. had 5 kids make the finals, came up short that round with only 1 champ but have a legit contender for a team title this up coming season(2 returning finalist). went to a powerhouse HS team, nationally ranked for the last decade. Illinois just destroyed Fargo, if you're familiar with that national tournament. Good luck to your sons, its a great sport. 2nd only to boxing of course haha
caneman
QUOTE (EAlbian @ Jul 26 2011, 05:05 PM) *
Illinois, 2002-2004. I coach a jr high team now, 85-17 in 5 years placed 3,6,4,4, and 2nd this past season. had 5 kids make the finals, came up short that round with only 1 champ but have a legit contender for a team title this up coming season(2 returning finalist). went to a powerhouse HS team, nationally ranked for the last decade. Illinois just destroyed Fargo, if you're familiar with that national tournament. Good luck to your sons, its a great sport. 2nd only to boxing of course haha

I wrestled but was never that good but made the states one year. There was a guy named Daryl Burley who was bad ass though, he only lost 10 matches all the way threw high school and college! In high school he weighed in @ 129 every match and wrested up to 141 and beat everyone no matter how good they were! Too bad for him Randy Lewis was his weight and beat him 3 out of 4 times in 2 years!
caneman
Another great match with Lewis and Burley...Lewis rode so hi...I can't believe Burley didn't make him pay!

Here's where Burley won his 2nd title!

Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (EAlbian @ Jul 26 2011, 06:05 PM) *

That's cool man. You probably know who Jimmy Kennedy is? I am from Pennsylvania(the powerhouse of wrestling) haha. Our school was so close to winning a state team title 2 and 3 years ago. It was heartbreaking to see how close they came. We got 3rd three years ago and the following year we were 28-0 and a good kid got expelled and we lost in semi-s by like 3 points to the eventual winner. But the last few years we had many individual state placers and one kid was a two time state champ and set the all-time PA record with wins in his career. His last two years he went like 108-1, Colin Shober.

I have been following some college wrestling now along with high school. You ever watch that Chance Marstellar wrestle from PA? He will become the greatest ever, never seen anything like him, and he is only in 10th grade. He has beating numerous state champs since 7th grade in tournaments. He just won Fargo in Greco and FS and in all his matches NO one even scored a single point on him!
caneman
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jul 26 2011, 09:09 PM) *
That's cool man. You probably know who Jimmy Kennedy is? I am from Pennsylvania(the powerhouse of wrestling) haha. Our school was so close to winning a state team title 2 and 3 years ago. It was heartbreaking to see how close they came. We got 3rd three years ago and the following year we were 28-0 and a good kid got expelled and we lost in semi-s by like 3 points to the eventual winner. But the last few years we had many individual state placers and one kid was a two time state champ and set the all-time PA record with wins in his career. His last two years he went like 108-1, Colin Shober.

I have been following some college wrestling now along with high school. You ever watch that Chance Marstellar wrestle from PA? He will become the greatest ever, never seen anything like him, and he is only in 10th grade. He has beating numerous state champs since 7th grade in tournaments. He just won Fargo in Greco and FS and in all his matches NO one even scored a single point on him!

Ever heard of the 7 year old named Steveo? Check him out!

Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 26 2011, 10:33 PM) *
Ever heard of the 7 year old named Steveo? Check him out!

Oh yeah I watched all his stuff. Me and my nephews and kids watch him, he is amazing. I redid my workout room, it's like a hybrid wrestling/boxing room. I will have to take some pics and post them. I have my 16 year old nephew drilling with my 7 year old 5 days a week, plus I throw in some mitt work with my him before he drills. I do not push him hard, it is all low paced and all technique instruction.

Snoop
Damn, how did I miss this? Bare knuckles, boxing resumes, physical threats over the internet? This is another level of e-flaming.

thumbsup_anim.gif
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 27 2011, 02:47 AM) *
Damn, how did I miss this? Bare knuckles, boxing resumes, physical threats over the internet? This is another level of e-flaming.

thumbsup_anim.gif

Well maybe because you were having your own throw down with Mexi? dntknw.gif
Snoop
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jul 27 2011, 07:09 AM) *
Well maybe because you were having your own throw down with Mexi? dntknw.gif

laugh.gif

True, but this is far more entertaining than the tiff between me and Mexi.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 27 2011, 03:13 AM) *
laugh.gif

True, but this is far more entertaining than the tiff between me and Mexi.

It seems it has been weeks you two have been going at it, and I must admit it was pretty boring repetitive BS over and over. But at the end it got heated and Mexi lost his composure and kept throwing that ignorant race shit out there. I still do not know how you kept your cool.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.