1. When people say "other people don't know shit about boxing"....as if they have ALL of the knowledge. Newsflash: there's few thousand other people who could say the same "ignant" shit about you.
2. When Oscar wasted our time, by admitting that was him in those fishnet pics. Hey, Oscar...we always knew you were a bit "fruity"....your voice gave it away.
3. Jim Lampley's Midsummer Night's Dream-like soliloquies during boxing matches...dick, wtf is it w/ this Romanticism?
4. Watching Alzheimer's progress on Larry Merchant, right before our eyes.
5. Bernard Hopkins' REFUSAL to get a dental prosthetic for the "unknown soldier's tomb" in his mouth.
6. Roy for continuously hitting the "snooze" button on his career. Please my dude...sit it down
7. Harold Letterman, for ALWAYS sounding like we just walked in the middle of another conversation..."I gotta tell you Jim...."
8. That Dougie Fischer, boxing's El Debarge look-a-like, won't cut his freak'n hair
9. That Dan Rafael will never go in on Bob Arum...then again....
10. That I hate watching any vid of Dan Rafael for fear he'll have some (insert condiment of choice) stain on his shirt