Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FLOYD MAYWEATHER INTERVIEW
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
blackbelt2003
GENERIC BOXING SITE: Hey Floyd, what's good?
FLOYD MAYWEATHER: Awwww, man, everything is shit, youknowahmsaying? I got baby mama drama, court-cases, family problems and I gotta train for a fight. Good job it's only Victor Ortiz.

SITE: Do you think you'll beat Ortiz easily then?
FM: Of course, I wouldn't have picked him to fight otherwise, knowahmsaying? What do you think I am? I fight guys I can make easy money against, not fighters with viable chances. I had to fight Shane because there wasn't anyone else left, and after he buzzed me in the second round, and he did hurt me because I don't like getting hit that much, I was like, 'nah, man, give me a scrub next'. I was considering retiring, but then Victor Ortiz, god bless him, pulled off the upset against Berto and I was like, 'get me that dude!'

SITE: Don't you worry that it might harm your legacy, though?
FM: My what? Look, man, Floyd don't care about nothing but Floyd. If it makes dollars it makes sense. Does legacy pay the bills? Hell, no. Legacy is a bunch of old guys criticising my career in 100 years time when I'm in the hall of fame as the best ever to do it. You think I give a shit about that?

SITE: What about the fans?
FM: Fans is good, but I don't really care about them. They're just broke ass common people. Like my pops says, don't no-one know shit about boxing.

SITE: Well, the main fight that the public wants is Manny Pacquiao. Can that fight happen?
FM: If Manny takes the test, then...

SITE:...then it'll happen?
FM: Erm...no, then I'll move the goalposts again and find another reason not to fight him. He's scary and fast, man. Look, I'll do a rematch with Ortiz to make it up to everyone. If I get a shit load of money, anyway.

SITE: What happened to the old Floyd at super-feather, who dominated the division, fought often and went looking for the best?
FM: Awwww...the old Floyd was broke. He was just a thousandaire. I'm a millionaire now which means I'm a better fighter, a better person and a better human being. That is how it works, isn't it?

SITE: Ummm...no, not really. It just means you have more money. But anyways, thanks for the interview, Floyd.
FLOYD: It's all good, baby, if it don't make dollars it don't make sense, Floyd is the best to do it, undefeated five weight champ, [more generic Floyd-ese babble]

Black

PS: Please, all the Flomos and Gayweather Friends, this is just a bit of fun. Please don't burn my house down in a fit of anger. We all love Floyd really, we just don't want to guzzle his cum like some of you guys do.

Black
ViperSniper
FLOYD NEVA SED DAT!!!!!!!!! U R HATER!!!

IF NOT PAC DEN WHO? IF NOT DA BEST DEN WHO?

FLOYD WILL NEVA BE GOOD NUFF FOR U HATERZ!

FLOYD IZ DA GR8EST OV ALL TIMEZZ! DUN BELIVE ME?? LOOK AT HIS LAST PPV SALES!!! LOOK AT DA CASH HE BURRRNZ!

DAMN PACTARDS NO NUFFIN BOUT BOXING BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HazConvictedFelonMane
Attention Whore. Pretty funny though.
riddick
Floyd beat all and you haters in the end of his era will undestand that Floyd Genius and deserves be in one line with Robinson, Ali, Leonard.I hate haters )))
juanpa
Im a mayweather fan, but damn this is funny! lol
True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE (blackbelt2003 @ Jul 27 2011, 05:07 AM) *
GENERIC BOXING SITE: Hey Floyd, what's good?
FLOYD MAYWEATHER: Awwww, man, everything is shit, youknowahmsaying? I got baby mama drama, court-cases, family problems and I gotta train for a fight. Good job it's only Victor Ortiz.

SITE: Do you think you'll beat Ortiz easily then?
FM: Of course, I wouldn't have picked him to fight otherwise, knowahmsaying? What do you think I am? I fight guys I can make easy money against, not fighters with viable chances. I had to fight Shane because there wasn't anyone else left, and after he buzzed me in the second round, and he did hurt me because I don't like getting hit that much, I was like, 'nah, man, give me a scrub next'. I was considering retiring, but then Victor Ortiz, god bless him, pulled off the upset against Berto and I was like, 'get me that dude!'

SITE: Don't you worry that it might harm your legacy, though?
FM: My what? Look, man, Floyd don't care about nothing but Floyd. If it makes dollars it makes sense. Does legacy pay the bills? Hell, no. Legacy is a bunch of old guys criticising my career in 100 years time when I'm in the hall of fame as the best ever to do it. You think I give a shit about that?

SITE: What about the fans?
FM: Fans is good, but I don't really care about them. They're just broke ass common people. Like my pops says, don't no-one know shit about boxing.

SITE: Well, the main fight that the public wants is Manny Pacquiao. Can that fight happen?
FM: If Manny takes the test, then...

SITE:...then it'll happen?
FM: Erm...no, then I'll move the goalposts again and find another reason not to fight him. He's scary and fast, man. Look, I'll do a rematch with Ortiz to make it up to everyone. If I get a shit load of money, anyway.

SITE: What happened to the old Floyd at super-feather, who dominated the division, fought often and went looking for the best?
FM: Awwww...the old Floyd was broke. He was just a thousandaire. I'm a millionaire now which means I'm a better fighter, a better person and a better human being. That is how it works, isn't it?

SITE: Ummm...no, not really. It just means you have more money. But anyways, thanks for the interview, Floyd.
FLOYD: It's all good, baby, if it don't make dollars it don't make sense, Floyd is the best to do it, undefeated five weight champ, [more generic Floyd-ese babble]

Black

PS: Please, all the Flomos and Gayweather Friends, this is just a bit of fun. Please don't burn my house down in a fit of anger. We all love Floyd really, we just don't want to guzzle his cum like some of you guys do.

Black

Lol, you too funny. Seems like some of the Johnny come lately Floyd fans to this site are starting to get to you. I understand they are very annoying, but if you can't take it just start other threads that don't involve Floyd because these newbies ONLY talk Floyd and don't know anything else about the boxing world.
Eighty88Eight
incredibly obvious jokes. this is neither funny nor clever. if you wrote a little skit along the lines of Mayweather coming to his decision to "save boxing" from steroids then it would be funnier.
Cshel86
Man Im gonna always be a Floyd fan, but damn this shit was funny as hell!!! Not so much as the complete dialogue had me laughing, but the grammar and the way he ended his repsonses by far, took the cake! You should've added a couple of parts where he stutters (because he does sometimes), and I wouldn't have been any good reading it! LOL! I also like how Floyd is asked a question, and he completely throws the reporter off by not answering the question and switching the subject in the same breath. This was hilarious man!
caneman
It ain't the 1st time he said close to that! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0Hz5-uYHso...732EBF62BE9AE2E
thehype
"youknowahmsaying"

You must have him confused with Zab Judah. That's not a phrase Floyd would use. The appropriate phrase would be "Like I said before".
caneman
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 27 2011, 11:26 AM) *
"youknowahmsaying"

You must have him confused with Zab Judah. That's not a phrase Floyd would use. The appropriate phrase would be "Like I said before".

True or Paul Williams!
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 27 2011, 12:26 PM) *

"Uummm, l-l-like I-I-I said before"

Romulus9
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 27 2011, 12:26 PM) *
"youknowahmsaying"

My favorite Floydism isn't even a phrase, it's a gesture. Any time Brian Kenny gets him riled up in an interview, he starts clapping along with every syllable and leaning toward the camera.

Brian just keeps on going, completely unfazed and usually snickering, and that seems to get Floyd even more irritated. It does make for a good interview though.

It's easy to jump on Mayweather and, yes, he does plenty of things that tend to be annoying... but not all of it is genuine. We should all know that by now. Every great story needs a villain. He knows that Pacquiao is the 'good guy' in the deal but the bad guy gets paid as much, if not more, when you get down to business.

Of course, every great story also has that final battle scene. We're waiting...
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Jul 27 2011, 01:56 PM) *
My favorite Floydism isn't even a phrase, it's a gesture. Any time Brian Kenny gets him riled up in an interview, he starts clapping along with every syllable and leaning toward the camera.

Brian just keeps on going, completely unfazed and usually snickering, and that seems to get Floyd even more irritated. It does make for a good interview though.

It's easy to jump on Mayweather and, yes, he does plenty of things that tend to be annoying... but not all of it is genuine. We should all know that by now. Every great story needs a villain. He knows that Pacquiao is the 'good guy' in the deal but the bad guy gets paid as much, if not more, when you get down to business.

Which will most likely happen next year. Pacman is now smarting up to his team and promoters bad under hand deeds. He's finally starting to figure out that it is his people who is responsible in not the fight happening. Pacman came out and said he would take the Random ODST test it's everyone else who keeps switching back and forth. If he handles his contract right then he could have Blob Arum and Mike Kuntz on a gag order since he is their prized fighter and then take the test to fight Floyd.
TzFrank
What idiot would sit there and type up a fake interview about floyd???? That's childish!! Grow up pactard! Smh
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Jul 27 2011, 06:56 PM) *

I love when Brian Kenny interviews Floyd. I love watching someone give Floyd the rope to hang himself. That handclapping thing is hilarious.

T-t-t-the thing is this.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 27 2011, 08:03 PM) *
Shit not funy muthafockers! What if Muny had white mommy? Wut im sain is this shit is racailist mothrfocks! Yu don see nobody duin dis shit bout dat roided out chink mudrfocker, don ya?

Yo pizza shit don like blacc foks, don ya?

Hey Beardo, i'm just back from Cuba, when I was at Revolution square I thought I seen a glint out the corner of my eye, like maybe a scope, were you there to finish what you started?
Maxy
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jul 27 2011, 03:07 PM) *
Hey Beardo, i'm just back from Cuba, when I was at Revolution square I thought I seen a glint out the corner of my eye, like maybe a scope, were you there to finish what you started?

Noticed you weren't around here for a while....thought you were the son of those Euro lottery winners and was living it up big time.... laugh.gif
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Maxy @ Jul 27 2011, 08:13 PM) *
Noticed you weren't around here for a while....thought you were the son of those Euro lottery winners and was living it up big time.... laugh.gif

Haha no such luck. Was away for 2 weeks, got back on Saturday but its took me this long to get back on, probably cos on Saturday the part of me that loves boxing died a little when Tyson Fury won.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 27 2011, 08:19 PM) *
Just making sure my Celtic brethren are wearin' their kilts straight in the land of vintage American vehicles and milk chocolate poontang that fucks back.

Much obliged! What did I miss? Anything good? I see Mexi had a meltdown
Maxy
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jul 27 2011, 02:17 PM) *
Haha no such luck. Was away for 2 weeks, got back on Saturday but its took me this long to get back on, probably cos on Saturday the part of me that loves boxing died a little when Tyson Fury won.

Yeah technically it was shite but the fight itself (purely as a fight) was good entertainment....I'd had a skinful mind. I like Fury, I know he's going nowhere, but he cracks me up sometimes.

Floyds had an interview has he? Oh right....haven't read it. Don't care.
Maxy
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Just read the first post from Black....Yeah, sums shit up nice.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Maxy @ Jul 27 2011, 08:22 PM) *
Yeah technically it was shite but the fight itself (purely as a fight) was good entertainment....I'd had a skinful mind. I like Fury, I know he's going nowhere, but he cracks me up sometimes.

Floyds had an interview has he? Oh right....haven't read it. Don't care.

That overhand right Chisora was repeatedly throwing wouldnt have looked out of place had it arrived courtesy of a six button combo in a street fighter game, and the way Fury flicks out what can only be described as a backhand annoys me, but your right, it was fun to watch. Plenty of action.
sduck
Oh I thought this would be a real interview, lol whatever.

Floyd's favorite lines:
1. Like I said before
2. Absolutely/Absolutely not
3. It's like this/The thing is this
4. When it's all said and done
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 27 2011, 08:34 PM) *
Yeah, I kinda egged him on to the precipice and Snoop gave him a solid push. Too bad, kid has grown on me. I've been gone a bunch myself. Had a little biz at The Rio last week.

How is Cuba these days?

Absolutely superb. Loved it. Will definitely be back.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 27 2011, 08:49 PM) *
I've always loved the Cuban women. Sooo hot, and they love to shake that shit . . . dancing and wrestlin'.

If ever there was a place where my rythmless arse is best kept firmly on a chair sipping my mojito, its Cuba. EVERYONE knows how to bust shapes.
Hotsauce
QUOTE (sduck @ Jul 27 2011, 02:32 PM) *
Oh I thought this would be a real interview, lol whatever.

Floyd's favorite lines:
1. Like I said before
2. Absolutely/Absolutely not
3. It's like this/The thing is this
4. When it's all said and done

5. All roads lead to floyd mayweather
riddick
6.First of all i wanna thank God for this victory.
Fitz
Hahaha, nice.
Eighty88Eight
7. Take the tess.
caneman
8-9-10 Legacy don't pay the bills!!!!
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 27 2011, 03:10 PM) *
I'm getting all excited just thinking about them babes shakin' it while hiking up their skirts. Latin passion stereotypes had to have spawned from cuba.

NOOO. Puerto Rico is where its at!!....

Lloyd you were in Cuba? did you have to get bacc via a floating door?

Cuba is the place to enjoy good music, a cup of Joe (Coffee for those not on the American Eastcoast) and a nice, fat, tasty Cigar. mmmm.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jul 28 2011, 01:27 AM) *
NOOO. Puerto Rico is where its at!!....

Lloyd you were in Cuba? did you have to get bacc via a floating door?

Cuba is the place to enjoy good music, a cup of Joe (Coffee for those not on the American Eastcoast) and a nice, fat, tasty Cigar. mmmm.

No, Airbus. Because I live in a country that hasn't attempted to rape Cuba for the past 50 years we enjoy a warm welcome and free passage.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
"If it makes sense it m-m-m-m-makes money."

"Look I'm just gonna leave that up to my team, I have ther best team in b-b-b-b-boxing."
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 28 2011, 04:03 AM) *
Shit not funy muthafockers! What if Muny had white mommy? Wut im sain is this shit is racailist mothrfocks! Yu don see nobody duin dis shit bout dat roided out chink mudrfocker, don ya?

Yo pizza shit don like blacc foks, don ya?

Since I have been here I have never seen anyone type like this....
is this saying black people talk ghetto and speak a certain way? or lack knowledge to type shit correctly?
besides that there was no point in this topic...in my opinion

ahhh got it...this is a secret way for racist people to let it steam out by playing the it's only a joke card...great stuff
at the end of the day he is the best fighter to date bar none and yes he's black and cocky
ask why pacman won't take a test.....still waiting on that one....lame as usual
Eighty88Eight
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jul 28 2011, 11:40 AM) *
is this saying black people talk ghetto and speak a certain way? or lack knowledge to type shit correctly?

ahhh got it...this is a secret way for racist people to let it steam out by playing the it's only a joke card...great stuff
at the end of the day he is the best fighter to date bar none and yes he's black and cocky

best fighter to date bar none? i think YOU need to take a test
Hops
Floyd is so fuckin' afraid of Pacman benefiting from less than 2 weeks of HGH. So fuckin lame.
Eighty88Eight
....the Mental Identification for Retardation test.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 27 2011, 11:01 AM) *
It ain't the 1st time he said close to that! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0Hz5-uYHso...732EBF62BE9AE2E

ra got his 15 minutes of fame... it was entertaining... but fact is as time goes on it looks more and more like floyd is correct with what he was saying.. not saying that as a fan... it is what it is... ra sounds ignorant in retrospect listening to the interview...
caneman
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jul 28 2011, 11:28 AM) *
ra got his 15 minutes of fame... it was entertaining... but fact is as time goes on it looks more and more like floyd is correct with what he was saying.. not saying that as a fan... it is what it is... ra sounds ignorant in retrospect listening to the interview...

Really, in those 15 mins has sold millions and how dare a true boxing fan want to see the best fight the best...let alone challenge themselves!!!! It's a ridiculous concept! I agree friends.gif
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 28 2011, 11:32 AM) *
Really, in those 15 mins has sold millions and how dare a true boxing fan want to see the best fight the best...let alone challenge themselves!!!! It's a ridiculous concept! I agree friends.gif

sarcasm aside... you cant argue that what floyd has been saying concerning pac for the last 2 or so years is not LOOKING like fact right now... that fight seems it was easier made than not... and i for one DO NOT BLAME PAC THE FIGHTER... I blame his team... they dont have the confidence in that fight that the fighter himself does... thats what it looks like to me... but that aside back to ra... ra was on some other shit tht he probably wouldnt talk in person to floyd or any other fighter.. what he was saying was beautiful if floyd was really on a duck job... fact is... floyd may lose the ortiz fight if he ages all of a sudden... and thats cool... he is fighting the best available opposition out there..... can pac say the same?... i think not... just saying...
caneman
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jul 28 2011, 12:00 PM) *
sarcasm aside... you cant argue that what floyd has been saying concerning pac for the last 2 or so years is not LOOKING like fact right now... that fight seems it was easier made than not... and i for one DO NOT BLAME PAC THE FIGHTER... I blame his team... they dont have the confidence in that fight that the fighter himself does... thats what it looks like to me... but that aside back to ra... ra was on some other shit tht he probably wouldnt talk in person to floyd or any other fighter.. what he was saying was beautiful if floyd was really on a duck job... fact is... floyd may lose the ortiz fight if he ages all of a sudden... and thats cool... he is fighting the best available opposition out there..... can pac say the same?... i think not... just saying...

lmao! Well they are all shit fighters Pacman beat NOW yet other then Mosley, you picked against Pacman EVERY TIME! I admit though that Pacman should have fought Berto a couple of years ago though! And really bro, why would RA be afraid to say that to FMJ's face...to most he'd do is sick his body guards on him...and we can only wish FMJ loses this fight but whatever.
Hotsauce
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 28 2011, 11:32 AM) *

that shit was funny.

ra the rugged man did say to shut me up fight mosley then and thats what floyd did.
caneman
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Jul 28 2011, 01:05 PM) *
that shit was funny.

ra the rugged man did say to shut me up fight mosley then and thats what floyd did.

Yea he did but other then Magarito, well and Mayo (which Mosley was losing) what has Mosley done in years? And personally while for the most part, Pac and FMJ will both not get the credit they deserve...running threw anyone available instead of retiring twice in your prime easily shut some mouths, not fighting a guy 17 lbs smaller and then not even making that weight yet you can't even stop him? I think RA was on point myself. @ least with most of what he said.
gravytrain
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jul 28 2011, 01:00 PM) *

why does his team have to not have confidence in Pac? they've a lot of confidence in getting paid. if you want to know why the fight hasn't happened then just look at the amount of money Arum has made. only DLH and Hatton weren't working with TR too.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jul 29 2011, 01:40 AM) *

Mate just fuck off OK? No one on here is a racist so stop with the race card. Guys like you are part of the problem not the solution.

BTW it is 2nd grade grammar to capitalise the first word of a new sentence. I know I know you are typing this from your iphone bla bla bla.

Your delusions of Mayweather being the GOAT is exactly that a delusion. Is he a great fighter? Sure he is. Does he prove that & has he throughout his career? No
Fitz
He will probably have a whinge and tell you how you probably wouldn't say it to his face, and he is used to this stuff from racist people anyways.
Lil-lightsout
Is there a part 2 to this interview?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.