Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tim Bradley aka HammerHead
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BoxingWizard23
I respect Bradley and his resume is at the top of the list at the 140 pound division next to Khan's. But since he said that Khan is not an option then I believe he should be stripped and have someone like Maidana and Guerrero fight for the belts then Unify with Khan which makes more logical sense now that Alexander is moving up and Cayo-Peterson are IBF belt contenders.

Bradley is insisting to wait out till early next year to fight Pacman and since he made that clear his belt sanctioning organizations should strip him and let either Guerrero-Maidana fight for it or maybe Lucas Matthysse fight a top 140 pound contender for it. I understand that he will have a kid and he's looking at the future for his family but those titles shouldn't be kept to him till next year if he's going to sit on the sidelines inactive till next year which is unfair for other upcoming contenders.

I say make Maidana vs Guerrero a WBC/WBO championship fight. Maidana is or should be #5 or #4 in the division and Guerrero should be top 20 or 15 after he ousted always game and hard hitting tough as fuck Katsidis. It makes sense and I do believe Bradley won't win against Pacman. As Pacman will just walk though his punches (via Cotto).

what do you guys think?
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 27 2011, 03:12 PM) *
I agree. It is Ramming Speed's choice to sit on his ass and rest his prodigious gourde on his desk, but that does not mean that he should be rewarded for it or the boxing world should stop and wait for him do gather the strength to lift that monstrous black egg and go to work.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 27 2011, 03:12 PM) *
I agree. It is Ramming Speed's choice to sit on his ass and rest his prodigious gourde on his desk, but that does not mean that he should be rewarded for it or the boxing world should stop and wait for him do gather the strength to lift that monstrous black egg and go to work.

Hahahaha!!! I agree! Go ahead and strip him of the titles, give him a fight with Pacquiao, watch him get his clock cleaned, give him his "dream check" (which will surely be $3M or lower), and WALAHHH!!!....we can forget all about him for good!!! Losing a big fight at WW and having nothing to run back to at 140 is a sure way of being forgotten about...well...how many people even know who he is at the present time? dntknw.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.