Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime@10PM(ET)/7PM(PT):Fedor vs. Henderson-SPOILERS 15 Mins Later
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
Pages: 1, 2
Jack 1000
For all on-going and post fight reactions to tonight's fights. Keep everything in this thread. Steams are only allowed through PM's or E-Mails.

Jack

Administrator
Warlord
Finally got a stream going, will try to keep you guys updated on whats going on.
Warlord
Woodley vs. Daley up next.
BigG
warlod mind hooking us up?
Warlord
Woodley had Daley against the cage, Daley apparantly kneed him in the nuts.
Warlord
Decent first round. Daley showing some excellent takedown defense, but Woodley took the first. He landed some nice hooks and knees to the body from the clinch.
Warlord
Woodley controlled most of that round, but Daley got top control with about 15 seconds to go. Not enough though, I don't think. Woodley up 2 rounds now.

Poor Daley, can't help getting wrestle-fucked everytime out.
Warlord
I'll give Daley that last round. He landed some nice punches, went for a sub, while Woodley did nothing from the top.

Not enough though. Woodley should take it 2 rounds to 1.
Warlord
Woodley takes it 29-28 on all 2 cards. The right call. Though I don't like Woodley at all.
Warlord
Robbie Lawler vs. Tim Kennedy up next.
Warlord
Lot of kinetic, wasted energy being expanded in that round. Flip a coin.
Warlord
Kennedy bleeding like a pig all over the place.
Warlord
Kennedy has top control, and his blood is blinding Lawler from the bottom.
Warlord
Kennedy bleeding all over the place, but he won that round. Landed some good shots from the top.
Warlord
A lot of posturing by Lawler, but no action. Dude you gotta fucking throw punches.
Warlord
Lawler did shit in the 3rd. He deserves to lose.
Warlord
Kennedy takes it 30-27 on all three cards. Lawler looked disgusted. I wonder why? Throw a fucking punch, dude.
Warlord
Haha, Kennedy looks at the judges and says "I don't like you guys."
Warlord
Girl fight up next with Marloes Coenen vs. Miesha Tate. Hope some titties escape their tops in this one, or it will be all for naught.
Warlord
Tate singing along with her crummy entrance music. Disgusting.
Warlord
Tate looking like she wants to eat Coenen out, Coenen looking a little shy about it.
Warlord
They lock up in a gentle embrace.
Warlord
Tate leaps into Coenen's arms, but Coenen rejects the embrace. Playing hard to get right now.
Warlord
Coenen with a front choke. She likes it rough.
Warlord
Woo hoo! The girls are in north-south position, faces in each other's crotches. It is on!
Warlord
Tate lands a camel punch to Coenen's nether regions. What a war!
Mean Mister Mustard
LOL, Warlord your commentary has me rolling.
Warlord
Coenen taking Tate's back. She's definitely the pitcher in this relationship and not the catcher.
Warlord
Coenen copped a feel but didn't like what she felt. She punched Tate in the tittie after that.
Warlord
Tate ate out more then she can chew, it seems. Coenen commanding this round.
Warlord
Round is finished, Tate looks exhausted, but Coenen is insastiable.
Warlord
Tate dives into Coenen's embrace. They're crotch to crotch now, grinding for us all right there in the center of the octagon.
Warlord
Close 3rd. Both girls looking a little exhausted.
Warlord
Tate got side mount. Coenen rollng around under there, trying to get back to her feet.
Warlord
Tate submits Coenen with a side choke. Coenen got a moutful of titty and just couldn't breathe, forcing her to tap here in the 4th. What a romp!
Warlord
Tate drops onto her back with the victory, racked with orgasms. Wowzers.
Warlord
Fedor vs. Henderson up next.
Warlord
Daniel Cormier says he's "super duper excited" to be facing Antonio Silva in place of Alistair Overeem. Super.
Warlord
Hmm... getting a suspicion in my stomach. The same one I had with Fedor vs. Werdum. I don't like it.
Warlord
Whatever happens, Fedor is the greatest fighter to ever do it.
Warlord
I hope Fedor doesn't come out as sloppy as he did against Big Foot, because Dan can crack.
Warlord
Crowd chanting for Fedor.
Warlord
Fedor came out sloppy and got TAGGED.
Warlord
Hendo got rocked but then came back and stopped Fedor!
Warlord
Hendo hit him underneath with an uppercut as they were coming to their feet.
Warlord
Hendo hit him with two shots to the back of the head after dropping him with the uppercut.
Warlord
Gus Johnson the prick that he is says he wants Fedor to keep fighting. I don't. Fedor doesn't want to fight anymore, all he wants to do is finish. He's too wild and sloppy this late in his career, and he doesn't have it in him to fight dudes and grind them out over the long haul anymore. He's the best ever and he has nothing left to prove. Ride off into the sunset.

Henderson is the greatest American Mixed Martial Artist ever, and I'd like to see him take on Jon Jones in the UFC if Jones gets by Rampage.
Box in Hand
Fedor needs to pack it in. And Matt Hughes may have something to say about being the greatest ever American mixed martial artiset.
Warlord
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jul 30 2011, 11:45 PM) *
Fedor needs to pack it in. And Matt Hughes may have something to say about being the greatest ever American mixed martial artiset.

Matt Hughes can suck my dick.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jul 31 2011, 05:50 AM) *
Matt Hughes can suck my dick.

If that's what you want then you should ask him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.