Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Swaping Resumes.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
ViperSniper
If both brothers had swapped each others careers together would it be much different to the ones they already have now?

Would either have more defeats on their records? How would Vitali fair up against Wlad's comp and how would Wlad fair up against Vitali's comp?
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (ViperSniper @ Aug 1 2011, 09:05 PM) *
If both brothers had swapped each others careers together would it be much different to the ones they already have now?

Would either have more defeats on their records? How would Vitali fair up against Wlad's comp and how would Wlad fair up against Vitali's comp?

They're The Siamese Klit. It is all one career.
AussieLad
I cant see Vitali losing to either Sanders or Brewster. Although the Sanders that fought Wlad was alot better than the one faced by Vitali
BGv2.0
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Aug 2 2011, 02:48 AM) *
I cant see Vitali losing to either Sanders or Brewster. Although the Sanders that fought Wlad was alot better than the one faced by Vitali

I'm not sure about that....the Sanders that beat Wlad had literally walked off of the golf field and months and months of inactivity to KO Wlad in 2.

The one that fought Vitali had already fought his little bro, had time to prepare.....

The only advantage I give Sanders for the Wlad fight was that he went in with nothing to lose and was not even expected to win so there was ZERO pressure.

I wonder how his golf career went after all of that?

OH and by the way....who was that nice little piece of ass that had a bomb strapped to her neck down there the other day? lol
BGv2.0
QUOTE (Fitz @ Aug 5 2011, 04:58 PM) *

That's her!

Can anybody make this a gif by using this pic and one from Scanners? lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.