FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Fitz
Basically no obvious ones.

Come out with it.

Method
The Williams'? Ohhh Lawd!

Hahaha. Just kiddin.
BGv2.0

That's one lucky F'N DOG!!!! I would get lost in that shit and love every second of it!

caneman
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Aug 3 2011, 02:04 PM) *
That's one lucky F'N DOG!!!! I would get lost in that shit and love every second of it!

You'd get lost in it alright...I can hear it now, she'd say damn dude, are you trying to get your balls in there? You'd be like hell nah, I am trying to get them out! scare.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Aug 4 2011, 05:04 AM) *

Dog likes his women like his liquor & tatts. Cheap & nasty. Nothing topshelf for the Dogster.
Spyder
lloyd mayflower
Having a hard time posting images at the minute but, two that spring to mind are Lois Griffin and Mystique from X men. (Not the actress, the actual blue one).

Agree with Fitz about Serena Williams. One thing you could be sure of tho is that you would have to bring your A game for Serena. I'm afraid a little white Scottish man of my stature and abilities would get spat out in a bubble. Although by fuck I would enjoy it!

Spyder, couldnt see you pic or whatever you posted but id like you to repost it cos i feel sure it will be something quite fucked up and amusing.
Spyder
I work with Serena Williams, and let me tell you guys...in person she is scary. Her thighs are as big around as my waist. She's very nice, but I could never get hard thinking that I might be risking my life climbing between those Ronnie Coleman thighs.

Blanche on the other hand...I'd rail her until I broke her hip...

lloyd mayflower
I wouldnt have minded a crack at Chyna from the wrestling. Dont know why cos shes pug fugly, but still, bet she could roll with the punches
STEVENSKI
There is a woman I have worked in the same company as for 6 years. The moment I saw her I had the biggest schoolboy crush on her & I still don't know why. Funny thing is we both still work for the same company & both moved to the same city.

She would be a 6 at best but there is just something about her that gives me wood every time I see her. We are both in committed relationships but constantly flirt & nothing is going to happen but damm I still have a laugh with her when she pops into my office & I tell her she can use my face for a chair. She did ask me what will happen when she eventually puts it on a plate for me but fortunately for me I love my partner & would never cheat on her.

I think it may be her arse that gets me every time as it always looks good in a skirt with heels. She does have a arse that needs slapping though.

Glad to get that off my chest LOL
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Aug 10 2011, 09:19 PM) *
Yeah, well we need pics dude.

No can do I am afraid.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 10 2011, 01:48 PM) *
No can do I am afraid.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Method
This fucked up bitch?

Method
QUOTE (Spyder @ Aug 9 2011, 01:34 PM) *
I work with Serena Williams, and let me tell you guys...in person she is scary. Her thighs are as big around as my waist. She's very nice, but I could never get hard thinking that I might be risking my life climbing between those Ronnie Coleman thighs.

Blanche on the other hand...I'd rail her until I broke her hip...

Man...imagine Serena Williams sittin on a toilet taking a shit.

No way I'd fuck her.

Method
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 11 2011, 07:16 PM) *

No way I'd fuck her.

By the way, that Blanche Devreaux shout out was fucking all-time classic. I'd hit that shit too. I believe their was an episode where she hit menopause,and she was trippin over it...I think that's how I learned about menopause...a fucking Golden Girls episode...SMFH.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 11 2011, 04:16 PM) *

No way I'd fuck her.

My bro is fuckin' in luvv with Serena. I always tell him that he wants to be her bitch.
Warlord
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 11 2011, 07:19 PM) *
By the way, that Blanche Devreaux shout out was fucking all-time classic. I'd hit that shit too. I believe their was an episode where she hit menopause,and she was trippin over it...I think that's how I learned about menopause...a fucking Golden Girls episode...SMFH.

Haha. Your memory serves you correctly. I just saw that episode, because I bought a Golden Girls complete box-set for my wife awhile back and I'll watch an episode with her on occasion if nothing else is on.

Though I don't think I would put it to Blanch. She would've been a beast, no doubt, but those little egg-plant tits of hers wouldn't have been enough for me.

The best episode of Golden Girls was the one where Rose's boyfriend, Miles, has to come clean on why he's such a cheapskate. When the waiter at the restaurant asks him what he'd like to order, Miles orders a water. The dude is like, "One bottled water coming up." To which Miles responds "No, tap water. I have a chlorine deficiency."

laugh.gif

Then a little later he decides to stop being cheap and throw consequences to the wind. Getting buck wild he he cuts loose and tells that waiter, "Young man, take this water away. Bring me an ice tea!"
Method
QUOTE (Warlord @ Aug 12 2011, 02:18 AM) *
Haha. Your memory serves you correctly. I just saw that episode, because I bought a Golden Girls complete box-set for my wife awhile back and I'll watch an episode with her on occasion if nothing else is on.

Though I don't think I would put it to Blanch. She would've been a beast, no doubt, but those little egg-plant tits of hers wouldn't have been enough for me.

The best episode of Golden Girls was the one where Rose's boyfriend, Miles, has to come clean on why he's such a cheapskate. When the waiter at the restaurant asks him what he'd like to order, Miles orders a water. The dude is like, "One bottled water coming up." To which Miles responds "No, tap water. I have a chlorine deficiency."

laugh.gif

Then a little later he decides to stop being cheap and throw consequences to the wind. Getting buck wild he he cuts loose and tells that waiter, "Young man, take this water away. Bring me an ice tea!"

So why was he a cheap skate?
Warlord
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 12 2011, 02:50 PM) *
So why was he a cheap skate?

Because he was healthy as a horse and his doctor told him he'd live to be a hundred. And he only had enough to budget himself to 80. Man was living on day old danishes.
Method
QUOTE (Warlord @ Aug 13 2011, 12:19 AM) *
Because he was healthy as a horse and his doctor told him he'd live to be a hundred. And he only had enough to budget himself to 80. Man was living on day old danishes.

HHAHAHA.
Eighty88Eight

Doona Bae!

She's cute, not in a sexual way, but her talent (she's one of the world's best actresses as far as I'm concerned) makes her attractive. Her physical gifts are unique in movies right now, she's like the Korean Charlie Chaplin.

Method
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Aug 25 2011, 11:33 PM) *
Railable.

The Asian Adrian Balboa!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.