Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is Dzinziruk-Lara next?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
caneman
What do y'all think of this possible match up? I think they could match up really well. read
Hittman25
I think if who ever lara is fighting if their not pressing him its a boring fight and i dont think sergi is gonna be pressing him and he shouldnt but i just dont see this fight being a slugfest or nething but ill take sergi by way of a long stiff jab haha lara vs alvarez would be another good fight but yet again it would be boring cuz both guys dont force the issue when they fight
EAlbian
I think its a good match up to see who heads the division, Lara took good pointers from Martinez's win over Williams and i think he would be well suited to do the same with Sergiy. I'd like to see Lara fight Cotto but we all know thats not happening haha. Lara definitely needs to step on the gas a little more in his fights, he would be well suited to train with manny steward or even roach. someone who can put him in a more offensive minded attack
caneman
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Aug 4 2011, 11:10 AM) *
Worthwhile fight. I'd take Lara but it could go the other way.

I tend to agree on both counts actually! I believe Lara would have stopped PWill if he sit on his punches more but of course he would have gotten hit a lot more too!
caneman
I am actually kinda surprised more haven't posted about this fight...it could play out as a really good one!
caneman
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Aug 5 2011, 05:00 PM) *
Anyone else hear the rumor going around that Lara may be in line for a shot at FMJ?

Where did you hear that one bro?
EAlbian
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Aug 5 2011, 05:39 PM) *
can't remember but I think it was Southhook Boxing.

whats the reasoning behind that fight? I think it could be competitive but would end up something like Hurtado v Whitaker with a less savage ending haha
caneman
QUOTE (EAlbian @ Aug 5 2011, 05:42 PM) *
whats the reasoning behind that fight? I think it could be competitive but would end up something like Hurtado v Whitaker with a less savage ending haha

Are you saying FMJ would get solidly outboxed and stop Lara in the last minute? lol
EAlbian
QUOTE (caneman @ Aug 5 2011, 05:45 PM) *
Are you saying FMJ would get solidly outboxed and stop Lara in the last minute? lol

I was saying eventually mayweather would exploit Lara's flaws and stop him, it just wouldn't be as Lara laid on the ropes motionless while mayweather reigns down 15 left hands. There is not a boxer from any era that i would take to outbox Floyd
caneman
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Aug 5 2011, 05:47 PM) *
I think they may be trying to take advantage of the huge Cuban market.

But Lara is on roids so he'll need to take extra tests and Maravilla, OMG that guy uses everyday! scare.gif
SmartyBeardo
This just in from SouthHookBoxingView.com . . . The Definition is accusing FMJ of ducking him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.