Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UFC 133
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
Warlord
Will keep you guys updated.
Warlord
Mike Pyle vs. Rory MacDonald up first tonight. The UFC really needs a new intro. That Faux Rock shlock is played out.
Warlord
Is Evans on the gear? He's always had a natural physique, but he's looking unusually shredded tonight.
Warlord
Pyle coming out to "Gonna Fly Now". Gotta root for the guy now.
Warlord
MacDonald came out to some M.C. fucking Hammer. Rogan rightly said Rory's entrance sucked.
Warlord
Pyle hit the canvas and MacDonald followed it up with some leg kicks. That's what I like. First time I've seen a UFC fighter use his brain.
Warlord
Just as I say that we had a repeat of Pyle hitting the ground and MacDonald standing there like a queer not knowing what to do. Eventually he flew into Pyle's guard. What a douche. Guess his brain shortage out after being taxed to its limit in the first few seconds there.
Warlord
MacDonald finally gets him out of there with punches.
Warlord
UFC hype machine in full effect. Rogan has now informed me that MacDonald has the potential to surpass GSP. Good one, Rogan. Let's get the ball-sucking going early tonight, okay? And when Jon Jones shows up they can drain his balls of jizz.
Warlord
Jorge Rivera vs. Constantinos Philippou up next.
Warlord
Those Anderson Silva highlights were hilarious. Somewhere kidbazooka just jizzed himself.
Warlord
Fullofpoop just said he was gonna stand toe-to-toe with Rivera, make him miss, and make him pay. We'll see if he's a man of his word.

I liked Leben's gameplan against Anderson Silva better. "I'm gonna eat his shots." He went out on his shield, but at least you can't say he didn't live up to his word, lol.
Warlord
Fullofpoo gets Rivera down with a limp, ugly takedown. Going for sidemount but he couldn't get it. They're back up.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Warlord @ Aug 6 2011, 08:27 PM) *
Those Anderson Silva highlights were hilarious. Somewhere kidbazooka just jizzed himself.

LOL....

Warlord
Decent first round. Fullofpoo did well early, Rivera landed some nice shots late. Flip a coin.
Warlord
GREAT second round, good back and forth. Rivera survived a beating, came back strong, and then got himself in trouble at the end. Fullofpoop definitely takes the second round for the strong start and sub attempts at the end.
Warlord
Rivera takes the 3rd, Fullofpoo the 2nd. Should be a razor thin decision either way.
Warlord
Fullofpoo takes the split decision. Can't argue either way.
Warlord
Dennis Hallman vs. Brian Ebersole up next.
Warlord
Wow, the shitty ring entrances continue. Hallman coming out to Bill Joel's "We didn't start the fire.", and wearing MANTIES!

Rogan is on fire. Said it was an unfortunate choice of shorts.
Warlord
The ref is lecturing Hallman about his shorts, LOL!!!!
Warlord
One dude has his chest hair shaved into an arrow, the other is wearing MANTIES.

EPIC!
Warlord
EPIC round. Hallman dominated early with multiple sub attempts, Ebersole reversed him and landed some NASTY elbows, forcing the ref to stop the fight. Wowzers.
Warlord
Ebersole petitions Joe for a spot on Fear Factor. And he was serious. Wow. Just an epic, epic card tonight. laugh.gif
Warlord
Vitor Belfort vs. Yoshihiro Sexyama up next.
Warlord
Sexyama classing up the joint, coming out to Pavarotti.
Warlord
Belfort ANNIHILATES Sexyama, stopping him in the 1st.
Warlord
Rashad Evans vs. Tito Ortiz up next. Bernard Hopkins in the audience. Heard he gave Evans some tips on his stand-up.
Warlord
Ortiz coming out to Eminem, carrying a Mexican and American flag. rolleyes_anim.gif
Warlord
Why didn't he come out to some Justin Bieber if he was really so interested in appealing to the widest possible audience?
Warlord
Evans coming out, getting booed roundly by the fans.
Warlord
Ortiz is always so hilarious during the introductions, he is just literally so full of his own hype that he should be floating away like a hot-air balloon with that big ass head of his.
Warlord
Evans WORKING Ortiz in the first, nearly getting him out of there. Dominated him in the stand-up and hit him with a NASTY slam right on Ortiz's bad back, and then followed it up with some brutal gnp.
Warlord
Ortiz showed some heart going for the guillotine and then ankle lock, but Evans finishes him with a sick knee and punches from the top.
Warlord
No excuses from Ortiz, that's a first. Would like to see Evans and Jon Jones get it on, regardless of whether or not Jones wins against Rampage.
kidbazooka1
I was rooting for Tito but i figured this was gonna happen Tito just ain't the same at 36 and after after all those surgeries. I really wanted Tito to smash Rashad but looks like Jones is gonna have to take care of him.
AussieLad
I thought Akiyama was dead there for a second. The shot that finished him off was straight to the back of the head just above the neck. He went motionless instantly, face down on the canvas.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.