Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In today's Boxing, fighters " SUE " other fighters..SMH Pacroid style
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
FinitoElDinamita
I mean, what kinda warrior takes another warrior to court instead of settling shit inside the ring? I read up on Pac's latest bullshit and just wanted to get this out there.. A fighter sueing another fighter sounds very funny to me.. all i can do is shake my head..

I hope pac grows a pair for some blood test and fights Floyd someday so that he can receive a down south, mississipi ass whooping.. I wanna see him on the floor bleeding and convulsing like an infantile retard.

That is all... now back to the IVleagues... Thank you..
caneman
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Aug 8 2011, 07:41 PM) *
I mean, what kinda warrior takes another warrior to court instead of settling shit inside the ring? I read up on Pac's latest bullshit and just wanted to get this out there.. A fighter sueing another fighter sounds very funny to me.. all i can do is shake my head..

I hope pac grows a pair for some blood test and fights Floyd someday so that he can receive a down south, mississipi ass whooping.. I wanna see him on the floor bleeding and convulsing like an infantile retard.

The kind where 1 family has to shit all over another fighter cause no other fighter can come up and win unless they are a Mayweather! Bitches so dumb, after getting sued they ALL keep running their mouths for HOURS AND IT'S ALL OVER YOUTUBE AND EVEN FIGHTHYPE IE after dark series! IDK if Pac wins the suit but some times silences is golden! FMJ would still be pretty twitching on the canvas as well but how about a man being a man and showing up to court for his ass whipping? Oh yea, nevermind, there is the youtube thing! drag.gif
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Aug 8 2011, 05:41 PM) *

Stevenski, is that you playing a Latino Floydiot?
FinitoElDinamita
Cane and beardo, Im just sickened by all this nonsense. Let's just think about this for a second.. Here's a guy who is supposed to be one of the best fighters in Boxing, if not the best, but then he goes off crying to the judge just because some other fighter accused him of drugs.. Does that even sound right? Imagine Jake Lamotta suing Robinson for whatever reason, lol, shit is a joke. If you know in your heart that you're a clean fighter, then take the damn check, take the test to prove you're clean, and punish your opponent in the ring for making all those accusations.. it's real simple.

The fame and money has softened up Pacman.

Whatever though, this is one of those fights that wont live up to its hype so i hope they just go their own way..
caneman
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Aug 8 2011, 08:18 PM) *
Cane and beardo, Im just sickened by all this nonsense. Let's just think about this for a second.. Here's a guy who is supposed to be one of the best fighters in Boxing, if not the best, but then he goes off crying to the judge just because some other fighter accused him of drugs.. Does that even sound right? Imagine Jake Lamotta suing Robinson for whatever reason, lol, shit is a joke. If you know in your heart that you're a clean fighter, then take the damn check, take the test to prove you're clean, and punish your opponent in the ring for making all those accusations.. it's real simple.

Whatever though, this is one of those fights that wont live up to its hype so i hope they just go their own way..

Imagine Jake or Sugar shitting on someone cause they moved up in weighed cause they kept winning like THE MAYWEATHER FAMILY DID! Take that shit from another website that you seen and smoke it like well nevermind.......................
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Aug 8 2011, 06:18 PM) *

Finito, I agree with you about the lawsuit, and I have posted as much repeatedly. The lawsuit was a smokescreen for Team QuackMeow to duck and run from the negotiations.

I don't agree with you that Pac should necessarily take tests that are not required. This basically comes down to a prima dona pissing contest.

I don't "wanna see anyone on the floor bleeding and convulsing like an infantile retard." That's STEVENSKI'S sweet spot.
SmartyBeardo
BTW, I'm still praying daily to the omnipotent figment that resides in my imagination that the Ortiz/JMM parlay hits.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Aug 9 2011, 11:01 AM) *

LOL I would be far more clever if I was to fake a profile. It would start slow & gradually my agenda would become known.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Aug 9 2011, 11:28 AM) *
I don't "wanna see anyone on the floor bleeding and convulsing like an infantile retard." That's STEVENSKI'S sweet spot.

Aah I see what you were getting at now.
thehype
QUOTE (caneman @ Aug 8 2011, 09:26 PM) *
Imagine Jake or Sugar shitting on someone cause they moved up in weighed cause they kept winning like THE MAYWEATHER FAMILY DID! Take that shit from another website that you seen and smoke it like well nevermind.......................

Not for nothing, but fighters have been shitting on other fighters throughout the history of the sport...there's nothing new there. I mean, Muhammad Ali called Joe Frazier a fvckin' Uncle Tom for crying out loud. LOL. Riddick Bowe smacked the shit out of Jorge Gonzalez. LOL. Ricardo Mayorga shits all over fighters and their familes. LOL. Just because they have an opinion about another fighter, that doesn't necessarily make it true...nor does it mean they suffered financial damages because of it (I'm sure Joe Frazier is probably kicking himself for not thinking about filing a lawsuit against Ali for all the lost revenue in endorsements he didn't get due to the fact that he was labeled an Uncle Tom).

Personally, I'm just curious to know exactly how he's suffered. I mean, since 2009, his PPV buys have gone up, his purses have gone up, he was elected a Congressman, he has a hit single on the Billboard charts, he's been on numerous TV shows (Jimmy Kimmel, 60 minutes, etc.) and he's got an HP commercial that's all over the place....so what exactly are the damages again?

dntknw.gif
and the NEW
I love to watch Pac fight, but god damn I dislike a lot else about him. He just seems so fake and cheesy. This entire court thing is just a b*tch move!
gravytrain
i think the suit is hilarious. DLH and Schaefer had to beg to get back in TR's good graces and Mayweather will crack eventually. i like to see this cat talk about how Pac is dirty for years and all of a sudden he never said anything about him being on something illegal. it makes you wish a James Toney like dude was in Mayweather's position, he would have talked shit to Pac through the build up, beat him and then talk shit to everyone affiliated with Pac in the ring after the fight.
AussieLad
Hittin floyd with a law suit effects the only thing floyd cares about... his pocket book. Its the equivalent of a hard sucker punch to the nuts. Personally, I hope pac hits floyd so hard his nads shrivel up and drop off....
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (thehype @ Aug 9 2011, 03:52 PM) *
Personally, I'm just curious to know exactly how he's suffered. I mean, since 2009, his PPV buys have gone up, his purses have gone up, he was elected a Congressman, he has a hit single on the Billboard charts, he's been on numerous TV shows (Jimmy Kimmel, 60 minutes, etc.) and he's got an HP commercial that's all over the place....so what exactly are the damages again?

dntknw.gif

He has been defamed by the Mayweather clan. His reputation has suffered from the unfounded unsubstantiated allegations made by the Mayweather clan. Yes his star power & earning power have increased the last 2 years through Pac's hard work. It would have increased moreso I would suggest had his name not been dragged through the mud by these allegations that have been made his earning power would be higher.

QUOTE (AussieLad @ Aug 9 2011, 05:47 PM) *
Hittin floyd with a law suit effects the only thing floyd cares about... his pocket book. Its the equivalent of a hard sucker punch to the nuts. Personally, I hope pac hits floyd so hard his nads shrivel up and drop off....

Fuckin A Lad. Mayweather deserves to lose millions in a lawsuit & so does his uncle & father. Thsi is not about hate or dislike for the Mayweathers it is about what is right. They have all committed slander & should be justly punished & the way to punish in the USA is financial compensation or incaceration. This a case for financial compensation is there ever was one.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Aug 8 2011, 09:01 PM) *

No sadly this guy seems to have sprouted from Floydosphere.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Aug 8 2011, 09:18 PM) *
Does that even sound right? Imagine Jake Lamotta suing Robinson for whatever reason, lol, shit is a joke.

No but then I can't imagine Lamotta ever asking for no damn test either. He would've got in the ring and backed himself to beat the guy, he wouldn't HIDE behind no damn test bullshit.
sduck
This lawsuit is idiotic. There is no conclusion to it. All it does is put more hiatus on the big fight, and possibly prevent it if Pacquiao uses it as an excuse to not take the test. I'm tired of hearing people say, "Mayweather needs to get his bitch ass in there and prove it!!!"
First of all, I can understand if the Mayweathers said something literally like, "We CAUGHT him using PEDs" or saying things like, "He shouldn't fight or doesn't deserve things because he's cheating." For the most part, they've only publicly given their opinion, and demanded a special drug test in the contract prior to the fight. Something that IS allowed in the sport. According to the defamation laws, the lawsuit is just, in fact, Mayweather could sue people for calling him a coward and passing it on as fact. But what is there in the end, just like this lawsuit? Money? An Apology? So how is that going to make the fight happen? "Either he takes the test, or we got no fight." Unless you want to argue that Mayweather should drop the OSDT.
Second, Mayweather can't prove Pacquiao is juicing in court, as for the "allegations" that were made weren't even strong enough, like say "We CAUGHT him." And Pacquiao won't take a special drug test for the court case, as if that would even matter, because that won't mean he couldn't juice up or hadn't juiced up prior to a fight.
Third, Pacquiao can't prove he's clean by a lawsuit. I guess never testing positive so far by the state commissions can somewhat be justified as proof, but there's also the fact that the commission testing can and has been beaten. In order to flat out disprove all doubt, it would be more logical to take the special drug test. Pacquiao also has all right to refuse the drug test, he doesn't need a lawsuit to justify himself... In the end there is no conclusion to the lawsuit, total waste of time.
thehype
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 9 2011, 06:33 AM) *
He has been defamed by the Mayweather clan. His reputation has suffered from the unfounded unsubstantiated allegations made by the Mayweather clan.

Has it suffered? It seems to me like everyone still loves the guy. I don't recall too many negative stories in the press about him using PEDs. In fact, I would argue that his alleged affair with that actress probably did more damage to his reputation than anything "the Mayweather clan" may have said, and truth be told, that didn't even have an impact on his reputation. I'm just sayin.

dntknw.gif

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 9 2011, 06:33 AM) *
Yes his star power & earning power have increased the last 2 years through Pac's hard work. It would have increased moreso I would suggest had his name not been dragged through the mud by these allegations that have been made his earning power would be higher.

I would suggest that's difficult to prove. In fact, I would also suggest that his earning power would be higher if he wasn't signed to two promoters, one of whom appears to be jacking him for money, and if he had someone other than his promotional company trying to get him endorsements. But hey...what do I know...he's the business genius.

laugh.gif
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (thehype @ Aug 9 2011, 12:52 AM) *
Not for nothing, but fighters have been shitting on other fighters throughout the history of the sport...there's nothing new there. I mean, Muhammad Ali called Joe Frazier a fvckin' Uncle Tom for crying out loud. LOL. Riddick Bowe smacked the shit out of Jorge Gonzalez. LOL. Ricardo Mayorga shits all over fighters and their familes. LOL. Just because they have an opinion about another fighter, that doesn't necessarily make it true...nor does it mean they suffered financial damages because of it (I'm sure Joe Frazier is probably kicking himself for not thinking about filing a lawsuit against Ali for all the lost revenue in endorsements he didn't get due to the fact that he was labeled an Uncle Tom).

dntknw.gif

That Mayweather does not respect him and that Mayweather's claim cost him a duo with Kayne West and a spot on "The Throne" album and Puffy would not put him on the newest Making the Band show all because of Mayweather's claim. Manny is losing respect in this case. So can I sue Caneman for calling me a man?
I think Pac has bad advice, he is wasting more money in lawyers than anything. How much does he expect to get from MJ? He has to prove that he lost money.. Maybe Arum taking his money can tie into May saying that he takes PED. If May did not make his claim then Pac would have been paying more attention to his finances than focusing on MJ's claim. There it is
Allmenjoi8
Calling someone names or saying that they are on something is not a cause for a lawsuit. That is like President Obama taking everyone to court for saying that he was not an American. Those claims actually caused him poll points. Or when Joe Wilson called him a liar during a joint session of congress. Hugh Heffner's fiancee said that he only lasted for 2 seconds (which is why I do not date older men), Heffner did not sue the girl he just said it was not true. Boxers talk ish about other boxers all the time. All the time, so why is this so different? Again it is the Mayweathers opinion that he might be on something, not fact. We can have opinion. Glenn Beck has plenty of them no one sues him. Freedom speech.
Big Slim Sweet
If Pac didn't sue some of these Mayweather dick riders would say "Why doesn't he sue then? If he knows what Mayweather's saying ain't true, sue the man. But no, cause he knows what's up. He knows he's dirty." This whole take the tests campaign is the biggest load of shit. Amazing some folks consider Pac guilty until proven innocent just because Mayweather and his family said so.

I'm sure Pac would love the opportunity to get his revenge in the ring. But he can't, because MAYWEATHER WON'T FIGHT HIM.
Eighty88Eight
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Aug 9 2011, 12:51 PM) *
If Pac didn't sue some of these Mayweather dick riders would say "Why doesn't he sue then? If he knows what Mayweather's saying ain't true, sue the man. But no, cause he knows what's up. He knows he's dirty." This whole take the tests campaign is the biggest load of shit. Amazing some folks consider Pac guilty until proven innocent just because Mayweather and his family said so.

I'm sure Pac would love the opportunity to get his revenge in the ring. But he can't, because MAYWEATHER WON'T FIGHT HIM.

we're not the law, and pac is suspicious. i don't know what country you're from but in the USA, anybody that has been even half-suspicious in regard to PED-use has been subsequently found guilty. Even the ones that HAVEN'T been suspicious have been found guilty. So nowadays, unusual achievements = unnatural substances.
Eighty88Eight
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Aug 8 2011, 08:41 PM) *

ever hear of defamation? they negotiated, they disagreed, the mayweather family and Golden Boy made accusations without evidence and got a bunch of people to believe Pac is a user. We can be as suspicious as we want, but the law is different, and if Pac is clean, he has every right to demand restitution. And he probably will get it.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Aug 9 2011, 12:31 PM) *
ever hear of defamation? they negotiated, they disagreed, the mayweather family and Golden Boy made accusations without evidence and got a bunch of people to believe Pac is a user. We can be as suspicious as we want, but the law is different, and if Pac is clean, he has every right to demand restitution. And he probably will get it.

So that means Barry Bonds, lance Armstrong, A Rod, and a slue of other people can sue ESPN and other sports shows for insinuating that they have used PEDS? And the evidence is in his performance. He moves up in weight and gains power? he is knocking guys out twice his sizes... suspicious indeed, I better watch out because now I might get sued.

And look at the time line of the negocaiations, it was evident who did not want to fight. And last time a checked May called Pacaquio out and oddly enough Pac has been quiet....
Eighty88Eight
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Aug 9 2011, 02:12 PM) *
So that means Barry Bonds, lance Armstrong, A Rod, and a slue of other people can sue ESPN and other sports shows for insinuating that they have used PEDS? And the evidence is in his performance. He moves up in weight and gains power? he is knocking guys out twice his sizes... suspicious indeed, I better watch out because now I might get sued.

And look at the time line of the negocaiations, it was evident who did not want to fight. And last time a checked May called Pacaquio out and oddly enough Pac has been quiet....

I think the media is free to say more or less what they want. There is a great deal of evidence against Barry Bonds, teammates of Lance Armstrong admitted that he doped, and, um, Alex Rodriguez confessed to using steroids. The only evidence against Pacquiao are suspicions and accusations. Last time I checked, Pacquiao is a congressman in another country and probably won't say a word about Mayweather until it comes time to promote the Marquez fight.

Another thing I noticed is that Pacquiao is not knocking guys out "twice his size", but rather comprehensively beating solid opponents who, aside from having been at welterweight longer than Pac, really aren't much bigger (Clottey, Mosley, Cotto). The guy he brutally knocked out, Hatton, is a very small man with very little muscle mass. Another point often lost is this: the punch on Hatton landed flush, with no pretense for defense, with Hatton's head straight up. What about Margarito you ask? Margarito blocked most of the punches with his skull, but that's of no matter, we saw what a real welterweight did to him (Mosley). More importantly, in the annals of boxing history, Pacquiao isn't the first to beat up bigger men, and is hardly the most successful at knocking out larger men.

So, in other words, Pacquiao isn't doing anything any other exceptional small welterweight wouldn't do. The difference with Pac is his speed, but the same is true of Sammo Hung, who is in his 70's, coming off a heart attack, and never used PED's. Yet he can still move like the wind, and back-flip off of roof tops. Ah, Asian body-types...
sduck
=/ Pacquiao is getting rocked at lighter divisions, moves up in weight, fluctuates, and hes knocking these guys out and dismantling them? When has he ever done that? There's every reason to accuse him of using illegal supplements, just like any other athlete who has done abnormal things have been accused, many of them exposed and caught... some of them not caught, but admitting to it.

Do you even understand the defamation law? You can pretty much file a lawsuit on anyone that makes "allegations". The point is, what is the conclusion to the lawsuit? Make Mayweather pay money? Make him apologize? So is it going to make the fight happen? Nope. So it's a pointless lawsuit.
Eighty88Eight
QUOTE (sduck @ Aug 9 2011, 04:32 PM) *
=/ Pacquiao is getting rocked at lighter divisions, moves up in weight, fluctuates, and hes knocking these guys out and dismantling them? When has he ever done that? There's every reason to accuse him of using illegal supplements, just like any other athlete who has done abnormal things have been accused, many of them exposed and caught... some of them not caught, but admitting to it.

Do you even understand the defamation law? You can pretty much file a lawsuit on anyone that makes "allegations". The point is, what is the conclusion to the lawsuit? Make Mayweather pay money? Make him apologize? So is it going to make the fight happen? Nope. So it's a pointless lawsuit.

The LA Times had some professionals actually discuss the case and it's pretty legit. Not to mention who Pac's lawyer is. It's not pointless. But anyway, he may have been fighting much better fighters at lighter weight classes.... which he was. Don't forget that he was badly hurt by a left hook to the body in the 6th round against Margarito.
sduck
He has every right to file a lawsuit, but like I said, it won't make the fight happen, he should just drop it... Unless he really wants something from Mayweather, like an apology, and money for no apology. Mayweather is still going to make him take the test though, so what would apologizing do?
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Aug 9 2011, 03:15 PM) *
I think the media is free to say more or less what they want. There is a great deal of evidence against Barry Bonds, teammates of Lance Armstrong admitted that he doped, and, um, Alex Rodriguez confessed to using steroids. The only evidence against Pacquiao are suspicions and accusations. Last time I checked, Pacquiao is a congressman in another country and probably won't say a word about Mayweather until it comes time to promote the Marquez fight.

Another thing I noticed is that Pacquiao is not knocking guys out "twice his size", but rather comprehensively beating solid opponents who, aside from having been at welterweight longer than Pac, really aren't much bigger (Clottey, Mosley, Cotto). The guy he brutally knocked out, Hatton, is a very small man with very little muscle mass. Another point often lost is this: the punch on Hatton landed flush, with no pretense for defense, with Hatton's head straight up. What about Margarito you ask? Margarito blocked most of the punches with his skull, but that's of no matter, we saw what a real welterweight did to him (Mosley). More importantly, in the annals of boxing history, Pacquiao isn't the first to beat up bigger men, and is hardly the most successful at knocking out larger men.

So, in other words, Pacquiao isn't doing anything any other exceptional small welterweight wouldn't do. The difference with Pac is his speed, but the same is true of Sammo Hung, who is in his 70's, coming off a heart attack, and never used PED's. Yet he can still move like the wind, and back-flip off of roof tops. Ah, Asian body-types...

But there is no proof that Bonds used just a lot of speculation. I can easily say that Manny is suspicious just like the baseball world said Bonds was./ Armstrong teammates are in the same boat as Mayweather camp. There is no proof that Lance used... they look at his performance and say well look he wasn't doing this before the cancer. The lawsuit is stupid and it seems like he is hiding behind it. So what if he is a congressman, that would make my antennas go further up. Name me one honest politician, especially in his country? Oscar got knocked, Shane got knocked, AM eye is not the same, and Cotto! Hatton poor kid... the suspicion is there for a reason, and Pcaquio should sue Mosely because Mosely told May that he should make Pac take the test.. A lot of other boxers are suspicious May just called him out. If I am Pac beat May's ass in the ring drop the lawsuit and handle like boxers not little scary boys (yawl like to put the ladies when saying men are soft, women birth children now that's pain)
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Aug 9 2011, 04:17 PM) *
But there is no proof that Bonds used just a lot of speculation. I can easily say that Manny is suspicious just like the baseball world said Bonds was./ Armstrong teammates are in the same boat as Mayweather camp. There is no proof that Lance used...

There is plenty of circumstantial evidence that Bonds used steroids. Didn't his personal trainer go to jail for distributing them? Didn't his girlfriend say he used? And Armstrong's teammates are saying they watched him inject himself. Plus his entire team has more or less admitted to using themselves.

There is nothing that ties Pacquaio to steroids other than suspicions about his recent performaces and Mayweather making a lot of noise.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (sduck @ Aug 9 2011, 03:47 PM) *
He has every right to file a lawsuit, but like I said, it won't make the fight happen, he should just drop it... Unless he really wants something from Mayweather, like an apology, and money for no apology. Mayweather is still going to make him take the test though, so what would apologizing do?

He wants Mayweather to apologize, pay, and then as a result become the only one with the public onus on him to make the fight either way.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Aug 9 2011, 02:12 PM) *

Well if they are not guilty then they should sue. Maybe they have a guily conscience.

As for Manny going quiet about Floyd, I've got a newsflash for you. I really don't think Manny gives 2 fucks about your hero. He has more important things going on in his life than Floyd Mayweather or any of his family. He is not the one with the obsession. Either the fight happens or it doesn't, oh well.
AussieLad
QUOTE (sduck @ Aug 9 2011, 09:32 PM) *

Its not pointless. If floyd has to fork over some substantial dough, maybe next time he'll shut his fucking yap.

Allegations arent just hot air. They have adverse repurcussions for the targetted party, whether the allegations are true or not. How many marriages have been destroyed by false accusations of infidelity by a vindictive 3rd party. False spousal abuse claims in custody battles. Unscrupulous slander targetting rival business, designed to drive away the competitions clients...

Imagine if Burger King put out an add campaign saying McDonalds burgers contained traces of animal semen... sure sales may increase in some European countries, but everywhere else sales would take a big fucking dive...

bosco
Pacquiao suing is a straight bitch move and there's no way around it. He's not suing Floyd because of the money cause even if he wins he won't get much...he's using the lawsuit as a tool to shut Floyd up. He has every right to sue but a boxer suing another boxer over words is a bitch move.
Eighty88Eight
actually, Pac is due a substantial sum if he wins the case. LA Times says he will.
sduck
It goes like this, Floyd can't prove it. He's suspicious, he wants Pacquiao to take a test, and he'll take the test himself to prove that he himself is also clean. It is perfectly acceptable in the Sport of Boxing to demand a special drug test (especially when the opposite side makes all the demands, even things also out of commission). The lawsuit, no matter how you look at it, will not make the fight happen. If anything, it helps prevent the fight.

So, you guys think Pacquiao as an "athlete", should continue to refuse a superior drug test, sue his ass, get the money, make sure the fight doesn't happen, and disappoint all the fans. I'm basically being told that is the logical conclusion to all of this (lol) even though that it is quite obvious you guys just have some personal vendetta against Mayweather.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (sduck @ Aug 9 2011, 06:38 PM) *
It goes like this, Floyd can't prove it. He's suspicious, he wants Pacquiao to take a test, and he'll take the test himself to prove that he himself is also clean. It is perfectly acceptable in the Sport of Boxing to demand a special drug test (especially when the opposite side makes all the demands, even things also out of commission). The lawsuit, no matter how you look at it, will not make the fight happen. If anything, it helps prevent the fight.

So, you guys think Pacquiao as an "athlete", should continue to refuse a superior drug test, sue his ass, get the money, make sure the fight doesn't happen, and disappoint all the fans. I'm basically being told that is the logical conclusion to all of this (lol) even though that it is quite obvious you guys just have some personal vendetta against Mayweather.

Nope wrong, you clearly don't understand. Pac is not suing because Mayweather asked for a blood test, he is suing because the whole Mayweather family insinuated that he is on drugs. Big difference punchy.
sduck
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Aug 9 2011, 07:50 PM) *
Nope wrong, you clearly don't understand. Pac is not suing because Mayweather asked for a blood test, he is suing because the whole Mayweather family insinuated that he is on drugs. Big difference punchy.

Uhh no, if you go back and read my posts I clearly do understand that. That is the conclusion that is being made by YOU guys. Also, that's not really a difference; How could he be asking for a special drug test, particularly bringing it up for this fight, if he weren't in some way insinuating. =/
JLUVBABY
i for one hope and it would be funny as hell IF the courts order pac to undergo a YEARS worth of usada testing to see if there is any validity to what he says the mayweathers are doing him... to prove his system clean... IF he is indeed dirty this lawsuit could turn around and bite him dead square in the ass...
Eighty88Eight
One guy has the other backed into a wall in the court of law. Conversely, the litigant has the defense backed into a wall in the court of public opinion. And the only way for them both to clear themselves IS TO SETTLE THIS SHIT AND FIIIIIGGGHTTTTT. Pacquiao KO11 Mayweather.
AussieLad
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Aug 10 2011, 12:14 AM) *
i for one hope and it would be funny as hell IF the courts order pac to undergo a YEARS worth of usada testing to see if there is any validity to what he says the mayweathers are doing him... to prove his system clean... IF he is indeed dirty this lawsuit could turn around and bite him dead square in the ass...

I for one think it would be funny as hell if the courts forced floyd to pay out pac huge sums of money because of the slander, forcing floyd into a position where he NEEDS a big money fight and is forced to fight Pac without the tests, then Floyd gets knocked out, thereby screwing his future earning potential as the "undefeated GOAT".... that would be sweeeeeeeet.... LOL
JLUVBABY
who ever see's this lawsuit as a legit lawsuit between to FIGHTERS are in the wrong sport... this shit should be settled in a boxing ring not a damn court room... pac looks like a faggot in my eyes for pulling this move... and hell why not add mallinagi into the lawsuit and every other person that has brought up the accusation... did razo ruddock sue mike tyson when tyson called him a faggot and questioned his manhood?... hell no he fought him and tho he lost brought his own pain... that lawsuit is a bunch of b.s and like i said i hope it brings the court to order him to prove he is clean by undergoing 12 months of usada testing... I HOPE THAT HAPPENS...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Aug 9 2011, 07:27 PM) *
I for one think it would be funny as hell if the courts forced floyd to pay out pac huge sums of money because of the slander, forcing floyd into a position where he NEEDS a big money fight and is forced to fight Pac without the tests, then Floyd gets knocked out, thereby screwing his future earning potential as the "undefeated GOAT".... that would be sweeeeeeeet.... LOL

spoken like a true hater... lol... but im just saying aussie thats some punk shit man... all this over an accusation... i hope he gets forced into testing...
AussieLad
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Aug 10 2011, 12:31 AM) *
who ever see's this lawsuit as a legit lawsuit between to FIGHTERS are in the wrong sport... this shit should be settled in a boxing ring not a damn court room... pac looks like a faggot in my eyes for pulling this move... and hell why not add mallinagi into the lawsuit and every other person that has brought up the accusation... did razo ruddock sue mike tyson when tyson called him a faggot and questioned his manhood?... hell no he fought him and tho he lost brought his own pain... that lawsuit is a bunch of b.s and like i said i hope it brings the court to order him to prove he is clean by undergoing 12 months of usada testing... I HOPE THAT HAPPENS...

Getting called a faggot is a widely used insult, and was used in an insulting context. Theres a bit of a difference between that and insinuating that someones sporting/financial success is the result of PEDs. You dont hear someone down the pub calling another piss head a PED user.... there are no bar room scuffles over HGH... no-one gets a beer bottle to the face over accusations their red blood count is too high

However if someone was running for congress, or maybe was an evangelical preacher or something, well then suing over homesexual slander would be appropriate as it adversley effects their working life.

Fighting floyd does not clear up the allegations once they have been made. Even if manny took the tests and passed. You cant retrospectively clear up the cloud over past fights.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Aug 9 2011, 07:53 PM) *
Getting called a faggot is a widely used insult, and was used in an insulting context. Theres a bit of a difference between that and insinuating that someones sporting/financial success is the result of PEDs. You dont hear someone down the pub calling another piss head a PED user.... there are no bar room scuffles over HGH... no-one gets a beer bottle to the face over accusations their red blood count is too high

However if someone was running for congress, or maybe was an evangelical preacher or something, well then suing over homesexual slander would be appropriate as it adversley effects their working life.

Fighting floyd does not clear up the allegations once they have been made. Even if manny took the tests and passed. You cant retrospectively clear up the cloud over past fights.

if the guy test and passed there would be no cloud... actually his team has created the cloud that you speak of for his career more than team mayweather and those accusations with their contradictive reactions to the accusations...
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (sduck @ Aug 9 2011, 08:10 PM) *
Uhh no, if you go back and read my posts I clearly do understand that. That is the conclusion that is being made by YOU guys. Also, that's not really a difference; How could he be asking for a special drug test, particularly bringing it up for this fight, if he weren't in some way insinuating. =/

Easy, because he himself is agreeing to undergo the tests. Geesh you're not too quick are you?
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Aug 9 2011, 09:01 PM) *
if the guy test and passed there would be no cloud... actually his team has created the cloud that you speak of for his career more than team mayweather and those accusations with their contradictive reactions to the accusations...

You know what? Floyd can go fuck himself. If it aint in the mandatory tests then Floyd aint getting it.

And for good measure he's gonna sue him so Mr Money, I bank cheques for $21 million, will have to go to GBP and ask for another advance, haha. In one way it's a pussy move but in another way it's showing Floyd who is boss. You need to learn you just can't walk around throwing baseless accusations at people. Guys like Floyd only learn one way and that's when you hit them in the pocket.

Does Manny need this fight? Nope. Why does Floyd have to mention it everytime he opens his mouth? Shoot he devoted about 75% of his press conference with Ortiz to talking about Manny. It's obvious he's got a man crush on the guy but Manny's spurned his advances numerous times. I suggest he just lies back and enjoy those rubs from Ellerbee whilst daydreaming about M-M-M-Manny.

And to be honest where does this cloud reside over Manny? Not in the Phillipines. And a lot of fans globally still think Floyd's test request is a load of baloney. the only 'clouds'that exists are for people that are Floyd fans or who hate Pac already. So really if it pisses the Mayweather cum guzzlers off what does Manny care anyway?

This lawsuit is designed to kick Floyd around like a beachball and sure enough he's started self destructing already. Sometimes the pen really is mightier than the sword.
AussieLad
As far as "getting inside his opponents head" goes, taking floyd to the cleaners in the courtroom has to be right up there strategy wise. Let him twist in the wind while the legal sharks snap at his heels... fuck.gif
gravytrain
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Aug 9 2011, 08:31 PM) *

you just have a soft spot for Mayweather. this shit has been hilarious. the suit has brought more entertainment to boxing than Mayweather vs Ortiz and Pac vs Marquez III could dream of. they just need to speed this shit up to where Mayweather issues his public apology.

SmartyBeardo
The lawsuit did more to legitimize the PED rumors than anything else it will accomplish.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.