Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ring Life
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
leonthegee
Did anybody see the new HBO skit, I guess you can call it that, Ring Life? I thought it was pretty good. Floyd was his usual normal self but I was intrigued by Victor Ortis' whole story. His relationship with his brother. You cant help but root for this kid. I thought he looked really strong in training. That said hes still gonna loose huge.
TheFonz
Victor is going to let it all go in the first four rounds. You can tell he is oblivious to how big this moment is.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Aug 9 2011, 08:25 PM) *
Did anybody see the new HBO skit, I guess you can call it that, Ring Life? I thought it was pretty good. Floyd was his usual normal self but I was intrigued by Victor Ortis' whole story. His relationship with his brother. You cant help but root for this kid. I thought he looked really strong in training. That said hes still gonna loose huge.

I like Victor. He has a confidence that is appealing. I am a May fan and his story was interesting as well. Born to box. Victor looked to boxing to better his future and his brother's future as well. He trains hard and looks to be focused. I notice that most of his training (what they briefly showed) was outside of the ring which concerns me because that is where he needs the most work. 24/7 should be interesting. I think Ortiz will talk a lot of smack as well as May. This kid is not ready for Floyd, he will fight hard in the early rounds but after that its all down hill. Best of luck to Ortiz after this fight, Pacaquio and Khan will be banging down his door for a fight.
mgrover
I hope Ortiz isn't labelled after he loses to Mayweather...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.